Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,733 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller - Literature (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller (43969 Views)

The Package [crime Action Thriller] / Tarasha - (An Action Thriller) - Story Of The Month - January 2016 / All In A Circle.....(A crime story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Mention(m): 4:46pm On Oct 18, 2014
Fatalveli:
Which kind useful be dat, Mention, Mention, Mention, how many time I call u, u better back off b4 onemansquad blow off ur JT
Story for the gods
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by MightyFortress: 5:45pm On Oct 18, 2014
Looking good.
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Emzypaz(m): 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2014
Are you a fan of Royver(the author of 'THE
DAY THE WORLD ENDED') and do you have
any question you wish to ask the great
Royver? Do you want to know more about
him, his writing career or even
his personal life.
Then you can join him as he is being
interviewed live on Nairaland by
5pm today. Am sure you don't wanna miss
out.
Here is the link; http://
www.nairaland.com/1952165/weekly-
interview-thread-subsidiary-
dammysammytv/1...
The interview is now on.... I bet you don't
wanna miss out.
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Onemansquad(m): 7:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mention:

*Brings out a SMG and shoots him on both legs*
*Aims at his Chest*
*Hands On Trigger*
*u shoot ma legs bt nt ma hand
removes ma silver taurus 9mm pistol nd shooots him on both hands and he became weak, screamed and falls to the ground*
*aims at skull*
*hands on trigger*
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Onemansquad(m): 7:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mention:

*Brings out a SMG and shoots him on both legs*
*Aims at his Chest*
*Hands On Trigger*
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Mention(m): 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2014
Onemansquad:

*u shoot ma legs bt nt ma hand
removes ma silver taurus 9mm pistol nd shooots him on both hands and he became weak, screamed and falls to the ground*
*aims at skull*
*hands on trigger*
*Gets up and kicks d gun outta his hands*
*Kicks him ferociously on the knee*
*Kicks Out his second gun from his waist belt*
*Manages to hold my SMG*
*Shoots him on his Two Elbows, Shoulders, Wrists, Laps, Knees and ankle*
*Kicks Him on the stomach and he becomes unconscious*
*Spits on Him and Walks Out*
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Fatalveli(m): 8:20pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mention:

*Manages to hold my SMG*
Hmm, me no go participate 4 gun matter ooo! @mention, hw many bullets come dey 4 ur gun
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Mention(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
Fatalveli:
Hmm, me no go participate 4 gun matter ooo! @mention, hw many bullets come dey 4 ur gun
Remember its a SMG.. Short Machine Gun
I have 6 magazines with 30 bullets on each of them!
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by mariamferanmi(f): 8:58pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mention:

@fatalveli n onemansquad pls take things easy with urself, y are u people aiming different types of guns at urself I tot I was watching an american film lols! grin
Mention:

@fatalveli n onemansquad pls take things easy with urself, y are u people aiming different types of guns at urself I tot I was watching an american film lols!
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Mention(m): 9:07pm On Oct 18, 2014
mariamferanmi:
@fatalveli n onemansquad pls take things easy with urself, y are u people aiming different types of guns at urself I tot I was watching an american film lols! grin
Lol.. Its Actually Me vs Onemansquad
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Onemansquad(m): 9:42pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mention:

*Manages to hold my SMG*
afta 20mins of unconsciousness , fatalveli came wit his 1st aid box and revived me bak
*picks ma double barelled silver gun cocks it and goes afta mention*

*saw him drinking alomo,..
*aimed @ his hands nd shot him...he screams , threw away d alomo nd was running and shot him on d oda hand
*aimed @ his leg nd shot him on both legs nd e fell
#walks up to him and beat him til he passed out
*colects his SMG and walks away*
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Mention(m): 10:22pm On Oct 18, 2014
Onemansquad:

afta 20mins of unconsciousness , fatalveli came wit his 1st aid box and revived me bak
*picks ma double barelled silver gun cocks it and goes afta mention*

*saw him drinking alomo,..
*aimed @ his hands nd shot him...he screams , threw away d alomo nd was running and shot him on d oda hand
*aimed @ his leg nd shot him on both legs nd e fell
#walks up to him and beat him til he passed out
*colects his SMG and walks away*
Well you just busted ya self...
You won't ever see me drinking Alomo and how would a man with bullet wounds be drinking instead of going about looking for treatment!!
Game Over!!
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Onemansquad(m): 10:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
Mention:

Well you just busted ya self...
You won't ever see me drinking Alomo and how would a man with bullet wonds be drinking instead of going about looking for treatment!!
Game Over!!
hahahaha funny enof
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Fatalveli(m): 11:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
Onemansquad:

hahahaha funny enof
darn! It shouldn't end like dis na, I'm enjoying u guys, c'mon continue wit d shooting
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Mention(m): 1:26am On Oct 19, 2014
Onemansquad:

hahahaha funny enof
Hehehe
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by handie(m): 5:10am On Oct 19, 2014
ThaRuthlxx7:
handie my man u are doing a great job i must say.... Crimes and moves in this story makes it looks like a nollywood movie i can't elevate you to hollywood because you have to clear me on certain issues that am confuse at.
1. The barriga the safe heaven for touts! Pls is it in Abuja or in Lagos?

2. If the barriga was in Abuja how then was kemi moved there without a definate explaination!

3. Looks like BK hasn't started his blackmail + u don't talk much about him, nor his father or brother..
Just my observation...still u are doing a great job and derserve to win this month literature prize money...

I dy with u my man
hmmm. Answers to your questions.
1: The location for this story is Lagos and Abuja. Actually, almost all the action is in Lagos. Abuja was just used as the administrative centre where Morris, the vp, and others are based and where Bernard went to collect the assignment brief before returning to Lagos. I hope this also explains Kemi being in Bariga. About Bk, the story ain't about him and his blackmails. Me citing that blackmail of his dad is just to let you know how he got into the address 17 Awosika.

1 Like

Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by handie(m): 5:18am On Oct 19, 2014
*runs into the thread with 5 CIA, 3 M16 and 7 special ops agents* heard my thread has become a battle ground abi? oya una wey dey turn this place to Syria, fall out NOW! Mention, As the DOO, you've failed me. Left the company in your care for just a few hours and what am I seeing? WAR. Hameenat94 hope you're ok darling. shey them kidnappers no near there o*winks*
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by handie(m): 5:23am On Oct 19, 2014
I'm sorry I was offline all yesterday. Had some pressing issues I had to sort out. I'm back tho.
17 AWOSIKA EPISODE 21: S.O.D was having the busiest days of all, new
Special Forces operatives just came in from
Abuja, Lanre Smith just finished briefing them
about the Kidnap situation, Malik has yet to
regain full recovery.
Bernard was brainstorming with Nkem about how
to proceed at the Palms, how to infiltrate the
place, plant secret cameras, surround the place
and all other intelligence works.
Lanre proceeded to Kemi’s holding cell, she was
asleep, he gently tapped her, she woke up and
sat, Lanre wasn’t the best person at breaking
news.
He kept looking down anytime their eye contact
lasted for more than 3 seconds. He finally got
the courage; he started by saying “I know the
last couple of days have been very strange for
you and I commend your courage during the
cross fires and the interrogation”
Kemi asked “Have you found the boy”
Lanre settled down to sit by her side and
continued “We haven’t found the boy but as it is
now, there is exchange taking place somewhere
on the island but that’s now why am here”
Kemi asked “Is everything okay” as Lanre
couldn’t keep a look at her face.
Lanre continued “I am sorry to inform you that
your mother is dead, she was strangled to death
in her room.”
Kemi broke down into tears, slowingly falling off
the comfy bed onto the ground; she was
weeping profusely blaming her mother’s death
on her talking to the S.S.S.
She blamed Lanre for the death of her mother,
saying “You should have sent the police to her
place immediately I told you.”
Lanre replied “We did, our people got there
about 10 minutes after you told us, she was
already dead then, we think he has someone
else in your bank who saw us while we
questioning you in your manager’s office.
Kemi was still weeping like a baby; Lanre stood
up and told her he was going out now that she
will be released when he gets back.
Lanre, Bernard, 2 S.O.D agents and Team /Zuma
left the S.O.D building at Oregun, heading for
the Palms in Lekki, a few handful agents were
left in the building with the injured Malik in the
house..... Have a blessed Sunday y'all
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Onemansquad(m): 7:09am On Oct 19, 2014
D story is taking shape bak
i was kinda confuse in some episodes
#Handie na mention oo e kidnap our galx
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by handie(m): 7:45am On Oct 19, 2014
If there's anybody who is confused with any part of the story so far, pls feel free to bring my attention to the confusing part. Thanks, merci, obrigado, nagode, danke, ndalu, uwese, 多謝 (dòjeh)
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Fatalveli(m): 8:07am On Oct 19, 2014
*sobbing for kemi's mum* the deceased...
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by labaski(f): 8:34am On Oct 19, 2014
i yaff missed ooo... how everybody nah?
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by labaski(f): 8:39am On Oct 19, 2014
i was actually busy with work dat's y i scarce for here..everybody just dey call my name for everywhere..i feel loved.. thanks @ all.. handie,mention,fatalveli,onemansquad, u guys are awesome..i know you love me and I LOVE YOU TOO..(na all of una i love ooo, before u start anoda thread war again grin)

handie d story dey captivate my heart ooo..weldone dearie..
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by handie(m): 8:43am On Oct 19, 2014
labaski:
i was actually busy with work dat's y i scarce for here..everybody just dey call my name for everywhere..i feel loved.. thanks @ all.. handie,mention,fatalveli,onemansquad, u guys are awesome..i know you love me and I LOVE YOU TOO..(na all of una i love ooo, before u start anoda thread war again grin)

labaski, no special I love u for me ba? I'm just glad you weren't with Mention in the backyard.
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Mention(m): 9:11am On Oct 19, 2014
labaski:

Welcome dear!!
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Mention(m): 9:12am On Oct 19, 2014
handie:
*runs into the thread with 5 CIA, 3 M16 and 7 special ops agents* heard my thread has become a battle ground abi? oya una wey dey turn this place to Syria, fall out NOW! Mention, As the DOO, you've failed me. Left the company in your care for just a few hours and what am I seeing? WAR. Hameenat94 hope you're ok darling. shey them kidnappers no near there o*winks*
See this one oo.. I did my job na
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Mention(m): 9:13am On Oct 19, 2014
handie:
labaski, no special I love u for me ba? I'm just glad you weren't with Mention in the backyard.
She haven't said otherwise na.. Do you know side
attractions attached to her work??
After all, All work and no play.. (You know the
rest)
Stop being jealous
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by handie(m): 9:35am On Oct 19, 2014
Mention:

She haven't said otherwise na.. Do you know side
attractions attached to her work??
After all, All work and no play.. (You know the
rest)
Stop being jealous
mmmm. lemme call labaski. *takes out my iPhone 6 and dials labaski's number* the following conversation took place:
HANDIE: baby I ain't happy this morning
Labaski: my love, what's wrong? you know if u ain't happy, I'm also not happy. talk to me. is everything ok?
Handie: It's Mention o. He's saying you were with him during your work break and you people engaged in the kind of play that's reserved for only daddy and mummy@ night.
Labaski: Whaaat! Mention said that? he's lying o. I didn't even see him o. I think I'll have him arrested.
Handie: Come on baby. it hasn't gotten to that yet. let's see if he misbehaves again. u know he's my DOO.
Labaski: ok darling.
Handie: Now tell me. I and Mention, who do u love most?
Labaski: Aha! sweetheart, can u even ask such a question? It's you I love na. In fact i'm coming over now. I'm missing too much.
Handie: Ok baby. when coming, pls branch by that pharmacy and get you know what. We used the last one the last time you came over.
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Mention(m): 10:16am On Oct 19, 2014
handie:
mmmm. lemme call labaski. *takes out my iPhone 6 and dials labaski's number* the following conversation took place:
HANDIE: baby I ain't happy this morning
Labaski: my love, what's wrong? you know if u ain't happy, I'm also not happy. talk to me. is everything ok?
Handie: It's Mention o. He's saying you were with him during your work break and you people engaged in the kind of play that's reserved for only daddy and mummy@ night.
Labaski: Whaaat! Mention said that? he's lying o. I didn't even see him o. I think I'll have him arrested.
Handie: Come on baby. it hasn't gotten to that yet. let's see if he misbehaves again. u know he's my DOO.
Labaski: ok darling.
Handie: Now tell me. I and Mention, who do u love most?
Labaski: Aha! sweetheart, can u even ask such a question? It's you I love na. In fact i'm coming over now. I'm missing too much.
Handie: Ok baby. when coming, pls branch by that pharmacy and get you know what. We used the last one the last time you came over.
Lol.. Such a big liar
You love consoling and motivating yourself
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by handie(m): 10:36am On Oct 19, 2014
Mention:

Lol.. Such a big liar
You love consoling and motivating yourself
ehya. Just accept defeat and move on. funny thing is, no lady is single again now. You had the chance to get any lady but you say no o. It must be my own labaski. Iphie17, and Mariamferanmi na my side 2nd and third iyawo. Fatalvelli is in charge of every other female member. so, lagbaja nothing for you o.
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Mention(m): 10:48am On Oct 19, 2014
handie:
ehya. Just accept defeat and move on. funny thing is, no lady is single again now. You had the chance to get any lady but you say no o. It must be my own labaski. Iphie17, and Mariamferanmi na my side 2nd and third iyawo. Fatalvelli is in charge of every other female member. so, lagbaja nothing for you o.
Haha.. Is ya name Joseph? Cos you are a very good dreamer..
But rather unfortunately, yours ain't coming true!!
Re: 17 Awosika-a Crime/action Thriller by Onemansquad(m): 11:00am On Oct 19, 2014
Hey handie nd mention make una jst shot up b4 ah pop una skull
#Any mor wrd u wil see yasefs in d hospital
#labaski ma dear welcome oo ...u see am d only 1 dat missed u oo none of dem did

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (18) (Reply)

Two Realms... {Romance-thriller} / Heart Of A Broken Girl / SHADOWCORP (The End of Tyranny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.