Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,240 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick (3743 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick / The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by Otunbakay(m): 10:35pm On Oct 10, 2014
pryd:

LOL I was half expecting this line, emotion has been brought to the fore.
If you were an armed robber ain't ya gonna maximise? lol

I am not emotional in any way, lol, not me. Why should I be?
But, at least accept the flaws in your write up and change your perception of what a successful person is.

The end does not always justifies the means.

Repent from your "I must get rich mentality or die trying" there is more to life than your view of it.
Go and sin no more. Lol.
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by pryd(m): 11:08pm On Oct 10, 2014
Otunbakay:

change your perception of what a successful person is.

Repent from your "I must get rich mentality or die trying" there is more to life than your view of it.
Go and sin no more. Lol.

LoLzz bro seriously, you cracked me up..but you got it twisted sha.
While you vehemently support Juliet's lifestyle, I actually condem both but if push comes to shove, Anita has my vote. Maybe I sound this way coz I'm not a fan of dem baseless bf/gf thingy.

Which would you rather be, a blood thirsty predator or a cute and gentle prey? lol
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by lawrenceunaa: 11:33pm On Oct 10, 2014
Chick or no chick just use ur head well

Am outta here undecided
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by pryd(m): 11:40pm On Oct 10, 2014
lawrenceunaa:
Chick or no chick just use ur head well

Am outta here undecided

Word!!
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by lawrenceunaa: 11:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
pryd:

Word!!
words tongue
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by pryd(m): 12:02am On Oct 11, 2014
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by BreezyRita(f): 1:12am On Oct 11, 2014
I'm so loving this......
You could be a side chick without knowing it too...
What does it profit a woman to be a main chick and remain singlegringrin?
Anyways, as they say; Its not how far but how well........

For those saying Anita won't have a good home yada yada. Who told you? She may!! She's seen a lot, experienced a lot and knows its all vanity.gringrin

Relationships. So complicated.

1 Like

Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by HopeAtHand: 3:57am On Oct 11, 2014
Op, forget what you see presently and consider what the future holds for them.

I would prefer a Juliet who is average in appearance and still intact 'down there' to the drop-dead gorgeous Anita who has been 'ran through' by guys.

Its bad to marry a woman you know had many body counts, infact its the nxt worse thing after single mothers.
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by drnoel: 7:22am On Oct 11, 2014
pryd:
Hey, okay so I stumbled upon a post on FP centered around side chicks and sorts. Being really free at work today; slouched in my seat, there was ample space and time to permit a rambling on the discourse. Perhaps for the purpose of banter or some #realTalk, now I proceed to put my keypad to words.

ANITA is a side chick to 5 guys which includes John. I guess she believes in diversity and variety lol. You can call her a professional side chick...hmmm baby oku.

JULIET is John's main chick and only John. Although she doesn't see a future with John but she loves him with everything she calls her soul...awwwwww sweet innit?

Few years after graduation, Anita and Juliet find themselves both single at 29.
Anita runs a boutique, perhaps a subtle reward for many rugged years in the Chick industry.
Juliet hasn't changed much, she has a job - the typical make I dey commot for house job- and still remains a wife material. Her life is far from miserable, far from satisfaction. Moreso, she doesn't shop at Anita's boutique, too pricey for her monthly alerts.

Moral: until he puts a ring on it, you might just be a side chick. It's not by title, it's by reward. Whatever you do, make the most out of it. #peace #phewww

Have u completely lost ur grip on morally and what is right to 4get that though there are many fishes in the sea not all of them are sharks.
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by pryd(m): 8:10am On Oct 11, 2014
BreezyRita:
I'm so loving this......
You could be a side chick without knowing it too...
What does it profit a woman to be a main chick and remain singlegringrin?
Anyways, as they say; Its not how far but how well........

For those saying Anita won't have a good home yada yada. Who told you? She may!! She's seen a lot, experienced a lot and knows its all vanity.gringrin

Relationships. So complicated.

Thanks for your objective submission.
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by pryd(m): 8:21am On Oct 11, 2014
HopeAtHand:
Op, forget what you see presently and consider what the future holds for them.

I would prefer a Juliet who is average in appearance and still intact 'down there' to the drop-dead gorgeous Anita who has been 'ran through' by guys.

Its bad to marry a woman you know had many body counts, infact its the nxt worse thing after single mothers.

Without the knowledge of their past, how would you know Juliet is more "intact down there"? by sampling both?. Well, some other guys would still prefer an Anita for marriage. Anita might even turn you down..lol

jeez what do you have against single mothers?
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by pryd(m): 8:28am On Oct 11, 2014
drnoel:

Have u completely lost ur grip on morally and what is right to 4get that though there are many fishes in the sea not all of them are sharks.

Fishes....sea...sharks.. ?? huh?? *scratches head*
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by Meggy007(f): 2:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
Otunbakay:

Maybe so, if you choose to bring in religion, but I believe you and I know what we are talking about here. No need for pretence.
We all know the minimum standard for decency..."Conforming with generally accepted standards of morality or respectability."

I didn't say she was perfect. Afterall we are human.

You concluded by saying
"Whatever you do, make the most out of it." After painting the alluring life of a seemingly prostitute so to say.
My question now is what are you aiming at or trying to encourage the girl child or even the women folk.

I think I see this post from your point of view Mr Otumba. God knows I'm not a writer but I like to look at shii that's challenges my thinking. Mr op, yur TOPIC says 'side chick trums main chick' I was excited to see how cos I for one don't believe in lip service which is everywhere thesedays. something thousand miles apart from what I expected is what's here. inside, the trumpimg here is the side (prostitute-ish) babe ended up financially better than the (wife material-ish) babe. Later you say your point is whatever you do make the best out of it. What is it you're preaching Make the best of WHAT exactly. If that's yur point, then it doesn't apply to this particulat write up bikonu! Yea the write up looks good to the eye, sorry but I got nothing to take away. The topic, your 'intending- point, contradicts the body in ALL TOTALITY.
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by pryd(m): 8:29pm On Oct 18, 2014
Meggy007:
Mr op, yur TOPIC says 'side chick trums main chick'

Nope that ain't the topic. You excluded the "when", that singular exclusion alters the entire scope of the article. I only gave instances when the side chick trumps the main chick; I'm not saying it happens all the time neither am I championing it.
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by FLAWLES(f): 8:43pm On Oct 18, 2014
somebody pls explain wat dz niggur is tryna say
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by Meggy007(f): 9:30pm On Oct 18, 2014
pryd:

Nope that ain't the topic. You excluded the "when", that singular exclusion alters the entire scope of the article. I only gave instances when the side chick trumps the main chick; I'm not saying it happens all the time neither am I championing it.

When right? Cool. So in this your story the trump here is WHAT exactly?....that the main(good) girl, after all her 'goodness' ended up on the unmarried status with the side chick(bad girl) after all her 'badness'
OR
That the side (bad girl) chick ended up financially stronger than the main(good girl) chick.
OR both. Since you said 'instances'.

Seriously are ANY/ALL of these instances your idea of trump. My my. WOW!
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by pryd(m): 10:12pm On Oct 18, 2014
Meggy007:

When right? Cool. So in this your story the trump here is WHAT exactly?....that the main(good) girl, after all her 'goodness' ended up on the unmarried status with the side chick(bad girl) after all her 'badness'
OR
That the side (bad girl) chick ended up financially stronger than the main(good girl) chick.
OR both. Since you said 'instances'.

Seriously are ANY/ALL of these instances your idea of trump. My my. WOW!

I really don't want to return to repeated explanations. I'm just gonna ask a simple question.
Between both ladies, whom do you think had (a) more EFFECTIVE love life/relationship(s)??
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by Meggy007(f): 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2014
pryd:

I really don't want to return to repeated explanations. I'm just gonna ask a simple question.
Between both ladies, whom do you think had (a) more EFFECTIVE love life/relationship(s)??

Having many men and prolly having intercourse with them all is NONSENSE

Falling in-love with someone, knowin it won't go any further that where you both are at that moment is DOUBLE NONSENSE. So in al sincerity, its none.

In this world we live in, the first is def gonna be applauded. You obviously already have, calling her life 'effective'. Popular belief or not, black is black and white is white. On earth and beyond.
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by pryd(m): 10:51pm On Oct 18, 2014
Meggy007:

Having many men and prolly having intercourse with them all is NONSENSE

Falling in-love with someone, knowin it won't go any further that where you both are at that moment is DOUBLE NONSENSE. So in al sincerity, its none.

In this world we live in, the first is def gonna be applauded. You obviously already have, calling her life 'effective'. Popular belief or not, black is black and white is white. On earth and beyond.

LoL,,Look, I really don't care about the outcome of the lives of both ladies. What I know is, one of them achieved her target. I'm not endorsing it, neither will I condem it.
Don't try to play the morality card on the lives of others plzzzzzzzzzz
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by Meggy007(f): 11:13pm On Oct 18, 2014
pryd:

LoL,,Look, I really don't care about the outcome of the lives of both ladies. What I know is, one of them achieved her target. I'm not endorsing it, neither will I condem it.
Don't try to play the morality card on the lives of others plzzzzzzzzzz

Not endorsing nor condemning. Seriously dude, been asking from the beginning I saw this post, WHAT ARE YOU DOING THEN? I'm YET to know! Btw what others? Characters are non existent remember...or zit you, or others prolly going through this shii?toh. This portal might be thrash mostly but I do learn some cool stuff as well on here and I peeped this post with that same intention. I have my 'morality' stand and I mount that podium like I own it....no scratch that, cos I own it, anywhere anytime. And the stand is - What you've preached here with this post is ....... don't even got a label for it. PERSONALLY I gained ZILCH. QED! Ta ta*
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by pryd(m): 7:50am On Oct 19, 2014
Meggy007:

Not endorsing nor condemning. Seriously dude, been asking from the beginning I saw this post, WHAT ARE YOU DOING THEN? I'm YET to know! Btw what others? Characters are non existent remember...or zit you, or others prolly going through this shii?toh. This portal might be thrash mostly but I do learn some cool stuff as well on here and I peeped this post with that same intention. I have my 'morality' stand and I mount that podium like I own it....no scratch that, cos I own it, anywhere anytime. And the stand is - What you've preached here with this post is ....... don't even got a label for it. PERSONALLY I gained ZILCH. QED! Ta ta*

It's beyond ridiculous for you claim the characters are non existent...yeah right. For the side chick in this analogy, it's her life, her love life, her relationship(s), her happiness, her needs, she has the right to achieve that happiness however she chooses. Why should she care about a set of inconsistent albeit vague rules bandied about by a set of random people- imperfect people?!
It is not enough for you to pepper your words with anger and rage, learn to shed a bit of sentiment and emotion when you analysing, it helps!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pic When U Meet A Girl On the Way Carrying Water / Money Won't Kill Nigerian Girls / Disturbing Photos Of A Man Who Never Cut His Hair For 95 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.