Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,875 members, 7,828,115 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick (3729 Views)

When Your Main Chick Wants You To Barb But Side Chicks Wants Braids / Guidelines On How To Be A Main Chick / The Logic Of "Main Chick" And "Side Chicks" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by pryd(m): 3:25pm On Oct 10, 2014
Hey, okay so I stumbled upon a post on FP centered around side chicks and sorts. Being really free at work today; slouched in my seat, there was ample space and time to permit a rambling on the discourse. Perhaps for the purpose of banter or some #realTalk, now I proceed to put my keypad to words.

ANITA is a side chick to 5 guys which includes John. I guess she believes in diversity and variety lol. You can call her a professional side chick...hmmm baby oku.

JULIET is John's main chick and only John. Although she doesn't see a future with John but she loves him with everything she calls her soul...awwwwww sweet innit?

Few years after graduation, Anita and Juliet find themselves both single at 29.
Anita runs a boutique, perhaps a subtle reward for many rugged years in the Chick industry.
Juliet hasn't changed much, she has a job - the typical make I dey commot for house job- and still remains a wife material. Her life is far from miserable, far from satisfaction. Moreso, she doesn't shop at Anita's boutique, too pricey for her monthly alerts.

Moral: until he puts a ring on it, you might just be a side chick. It's not by title, it's by reward. Whatever you do, make the most out of it. #peace #phewww

4 Likes

Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by Otunbakay(m): 3:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
I wouldn't know what you're aiming at...Are u trying to say being decent doesn't matter? And that what count Is how successful you are financially afterward? As in the end justify the means? Hmmm!

1 Like

Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by clemz85(m): 3:43pm On Oct 10, 2014
some kind of truth

1 Like

Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by pryd(m): 3:53pm On Oct 10, 2014
Otunbakay:
I wouldn't know what you're aiming at...Are u trying to say being decent doesn't matter? And that what count Is how successful you are financially afterward? As in the end justify the means? Hmmm!

I wouldn't know what you meant by "being decent"
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by pryd(m): 3:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
clemz85:
some kind of truth
Yes boss...ugly truth.
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 10, 2014
To be honest, aion grab thy point.
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by pryd(m): 4:17pm On Oct 10, 2014
donsalvy:
To be honest, aion grab thy point.
K
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by klodike(m): 4:29pm On Oct 10, 2014
This is a wicked post. Intended @ causing commotion between ladies and their boyfriends who are yet to propose. But if you analyze it critically, na TRUE.
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by pryd(m): 4:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
klodike:
This is a wicked post. Intended @ causing commotion between ladies and their boyfriends who are yet to proposed. But if you analyze it critically, na TRUE.

LoL.. bro most people already know this but they'd rather live in denial.
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by mesoade(m): 4:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
No matter how rich or successful ANITA maybe,the word "wife material" you qualified JULIET with, is the utmost.
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by klodike(m): 4:48pm On Oct 10, 2014
So what shall it profit Juliet to be a wife material and still end up single?? My advice to ladies don't waste more than 6mnths with a niccur who is not ready.
mesoade:
No matter how rich or successful ANITA maybe,the word "wife material" you qualified JULIET with, is the utmost.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 10, 2014
Elements of truth abound in the OP's Analysis... Being a Main chick is a Side chick doesnt guarantee a "Slot down the Aisle"..
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by mesoade(m): 5:06pm On Oct 10, 2014
klodike:
So what shall it profit Juliet to be a wife material and still end up single?? My advice to ladies don't waste more than 6mnths with a niccur who is not ready.
what are you saying?,read original post again.

And for your post,
with the rate at which their are few wife material(like 4 in 500),with the rate at which they are in high demand,how will a girl with gud qualities be single?
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by Otunbakay(m): 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2014
pryd:

I wouldn't know what you meant by "being decent"

"Few years after graduation, Anita and Juliet find themselves both single ap 29" But
"Juliet hasn't changed much" "Her life is far from miserable, far from satisfaction. Moreso, she doesn't shop at Anita's boutique, too pricey for her monthly alerts."
"Anita runs a boutique, perhaps a subtle reward for many rugged years in the chick industry"

The above quotes SIR, is what I meant
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by pryd(m): 5:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
mesoade:

Really??
'Wife material' at 29? perhaps even at 35 or is the title some sort of societal consolation?? mockery?? Besides what's the guarantee she'd get married before Anita or have a better home..
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by mesoade(m): 5:30pm On Oct 10, 2014
pryd:

Really??
'Wife material' at 29? perhaps even at 35 or is the title some sort of societal consolation?? mockery?? Besides what's the guarantee she'd get married before Anita or have a better home..
for the fact that she's a "wife material" dosnt mean she'd get married before Anita ,but she'l surely have a better home dan Anita
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by pryd(m): 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
Otunbakay:

"Few years after graduation, Anita and Juliet find themselves both single ap 29" But
"Juliet hasn't changed much" "Her life is far from miserable, far from satisfaction. Moreso, she doesn't shop at Anita's boutique, too pricey for her monthly alerts."
"Anita runs a boutique, perhaps a subtle reward for many rugged years in the chick industry"

The above quotes SIR, is what I meant

Thank you. bro I understood what you meant initially, I only wanted you to play your hands. lol
You term Juliet as decent right? well that's according to your own standard/definition. For some other people, whoever that engages in pre-marital affair(sex) is indecent. Therefore, the issue of decency does not hold water in the above analogy.
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by pryd(m): 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
Djangocode:
Elements of truth abound in the OP's Analysis... Being a Main chick is a Side chick doesnt guarantee a "Slot down the Aisle"..
Well said boss!!
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by pryd(m): 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
mesoade:
for the fact that she's a "wife material" dosnt mean she'd get married before Anita ,but she'l surely have a better home dan Anita

C'mon bro neither Anita nor Juliet can guarantee a happy home.
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by mesoade(m): 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
pryd:

C'mon bro neither Anita nor Juliet can guarantee a happy home.
Okay
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by pryd(m): 6:04pm On Oct 10, 2014
mesoade:
Okay
Better..
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by Otunbakay(m): 6:56pm On Oct 10, 2014
pryd:

Thank you. bro I understood what you meant initially, I only wanted you to play your hands. lol
You term Juliet as decent right? well that's according to your own standard/definition. For some other people, whoever that engages in pre-marital affair(sex) is indecent. Therefore, the issue of decency does not hold water in the above analogy.

Maybe so, if you choose to bring in religion, but I believe you and I know what we are talking about here. No need for pretence.
We all know the minimum standard for decency..."Conforming with generally accepted standards of morality or respectability."

I didn't say she was perfect. Afterall we are human.

You concluded by saying
"Whatever you do, make the most out of it." After painting the alluring life of a seemingly prostitute so to say.
My question now is what are you aiming at or trying to encourage the girl child or even the women folk.
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by pryd(m): 7:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
Otunbakay:

Maybe so, if you choose to bring. In religion, but I believe you and I know what we are talking about here. No need for pretence.
We all know the minimum standard for decency..."Conforming with generally accepted standards of morality or respectability."

You concluded by saying
"Whatever you do, make the most out of it." After painting the alluring life of a seemingly prostitute so to say.
My question now is what are you aiming at or trying to encourage the girl child or even the women folk.

I did not attempt in anyway to bring religion into this, I don't play such cards. Besides there are various religions, which are you gonna make reference to?

Is there now a degree for morality?
Both ladies were playing a similar game but they set different rules for themselves, therein lies the issue.
Ofcourse we must maximise our actions and dealings. I have no special advice for the proverbial girl child.
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by Nobody: 7:37pm On Oct 10, 2014
Stupid write-up. Moral: You are a lousy writer.
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by Pervert1(m): 7:44pm On Oct 10, 2014
I'm coming....I need to ask a lady for permission to read this.
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by Pervert1(m): 7:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
ismokeweed:
blunt comment. moral: you are rude
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by pryd(m): 8:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
ismokeweed:

bwahahahahaaha
1. Stay away from lousy write-ups.
2. Stay away from wet skunks, go for premium spliffs.
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by pryd(m): 8:22pm On Oct 10, 2014
Pervert1:
blunt comment. moral: you are rude

Don't flatter him jorr.
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by Otunbakay(m): 8:28pm On Oct 10, 2014
pryd:

I did not attempt in anyway to bring religion into this, I don't play such cards. Besides there are various religions, which are you gonna make reference to?

Is there now a degree for morality?
Both ladies were playing a similar game but they set different rules for themselves, therein lies the issue.
Ofcourse we must maximise our actions and dealings. I have no special advice for the proverbial girl child.

Any religion that comes into your mind, at least, the last time I checked no religion support multiple partners for females. Not even the african traditional religion.

I disagree with you that both ladies were playing similar game...one was living a normal decent life while the other was living a life only you would want to encourage.

One can stand before anybody and anywhere in the world to say...this is my life, this is my relationship status while the other won't be able to do same with her head up.
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by pryd(m): 8:54pm On Oct 10, 2014
Otunbakay:

Any religion that comes into your mind, at least, the last time I checked no religion support multiple partners for females. Not even the african traditional religion.

I disagree with you that both ladies were playing similar game...one was living a normal decent life while the other was living a life only you would want to encourage.

One can stand before anybody and anywhere in the world to say...this is my life, this is my relationship status while the other won't be able to do same with her head up.

Sorry no religion came to my mind. You can't authoritavely claim no religion supports having multiple partners. Yet again your premise is entirely focused on the views of fellow humans.
Are you invariably saying people without partners or multiple partners are living abnormal and indecent lives?
The only thing I'm encouraging is whatever you decide to do for/with yourself, make the most out of it.
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by Otunbakay(m): 9:26pm On Oct 10, 2014
pryd:

Sorry no religion came to my mind. You can't authoritavely claim no religion supports having multiple partners. Yet again your premise is entirely focused on the views of fellow humans.
Are you invariably saying people without partners or multiple partners are living abnormal and indecent lives?
The only thing I'm encouraging is whatever you decide to do for/with yourself, make the most out of it.

Including, according to you...if you are an armed robber, kill, rob and maim as many people as possible because that is what he/she has decided to do.

He/she should make the most out of it or better still maximise his/he profession.
Re: When The Side Chick Trumps The Main Chick by pryd(m): 9:55pm On Oct 10, 2014
Otunbakay:

Including, according to you...if you are an armed robber, kill, rob and maim as many people as possible because that is what he/she has decided to do.

He/she should make the most out of it or better still maximise his/he profession.

LOL I was half expecting this line, emotion has been brought to the fore.
If you were an armed robber ain't ya gonna maximise? lol

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Not Caring And It Makes Difficult For Me To Know If She Luvz Me / Personal Qualities You Must Have To Be A Better Playboy Or Man / Story: Seducing The BOSS {+18}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.