Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,796 members, 7,862,634 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 09:32 PM

Amazing Pick-up Lines. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Amazing Pick-up Lines. (1162 Views)

What 'break-up' Lines Were You Served? Let's Share! / Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines / Worst Pick-up Lines. Ever! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Pick-up Lines. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 10, 2014
Okay, this morning I saw a thread on ''funny pick-up lines'' and was intruiged. Some of those lines were really hilarious.

I saw some comments, that prophesied the byproduct of slap for anyone who uses those lines. I beg to contest those opinions.

With the correct facial expression, gesture and tone of voice, a girl could laugh so hard and forget herself from most of those pick-up lines I saw this morning. It's all about being creative and confident. Girls like animate guys- a no-brainer.

Here's some of the best pick-up lines I have learnt form world-class pick-up artists, and that I've personally used to mind-blowing effect.

1. Do you know Karate? Because your body's really kicking. On this one, you may decide to wait after asking her d questions. It piques her interest. And she may reply by saying;
''No I don't. Why do you ask''?

2. Damn! I've been thinking of motor racing since I saw you. Girl, you've got more curves than a race track. grin *I personally modified this one*

3. Is your name Summer? Because you're as hot as hell.

4. You're a 9.999... Well, you'd be a perfect 10 if you were with me. wink

5. Please help the homeless. Take me home with you. This one should crack her up big time, if you let your animation match the sentence!

6. Did you know the power company is looking for you? Because you're so electrifying. *Here you could decide to wait for a reply after d question before dropping the 'bomb'. cheesy

7. You've made me so nervous that I've totally forgotten my standard pick-up line. This one is a classic! You're appearing to be honest here, while also potraying to her she's got a 'hold' on you big time.

8. Excuse me. I just noticed you noticing me and I wanted to give you notice that I noticed you, too. *Do this with a cheeky smile*

9. Help, something's wrong with my eyes - I just can't take them off you. cheesy

10. Do you have a band-Aid? Because I just scraped my knee falling for you. grin. Emphasize on the 'scraped my knee' and make a funny job of pointing to 'em knees.

11. Do you have a map? Because I just keep getting lost in your eyes. Another classic! Works better if you've been exchanging glances with her. grin

12. The only thing your eyes haven't told me yet is your name. This is another one I love! She's going to blush slighty (at least they do most of the time). It your call to spread those taints of pink across her cheeks further, and get what you want! cheesy cheesy

13. What does it feel like to be the most beautiful girl in this room? As a rule of thumb, I do not really compliment girls on their beauty. But once in every while I use this one on a super-beauty(with the curves and every every wink wink).

You could then follow that line up with: You know, you might be asked to leave. You make the other women look bad. (This could also be used as a pick-up line).

There you've it guys. Knowing the best pick-up lines in the world is not the issue. How you present your self and your game is what's most important.

Up the game.. Get results. Be confident. Cheerio.

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Pick-up Lines. by Csami(m): 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2014
Well 4 got me thinking....this could actually get ma crush but then again, I think I should just let it flow.

Ma best pick up line is this. I wanna take u home and fu€k u doggy style in british accent but then again, this could earn me a hot slap but I don't mind.
Re: Amazing Pick-up Lines. by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 10, 2014
Your lips look so lonely.... Would they like to meet mine?...
Re: Amazing Pick-up Lines. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Oct 10, 2014
Csami:
Well 4 got me thinking....this could actually get ma crush but then again, I think I should just let it flow.

Ma best pick up line is this. I wanna take u home and fu€k u doggy style in british accent but then again, this could earn me a hot slap but I don't mind.
Whatever rocks your boat pal.
Boc4real:
Your lips look so lonely.... Would they like to meet mine?...
Nice too.
Re: Amazing Pick-up Lines. by Nazcoj(m): 5:15pm On Oct 10, 2014
nice one
Re: Amazing Pick-up Lines. by jeremiah505(m): 5:41pm On Oct 10, 2014
This Rocks...

#In Tom's voice#...

Baby... You set My Soul on Fire...

1 Like

Re: Amazing Pick-up Lines. by lawrenceunaa: 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2014
OK na
Re: Amazing Pick-up Lines. by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 10, 2014
jeremiah505:
This Rocks...
#In Tom's voice#...
Baby... You set My Soul on Fire...
Nazcoj:
nice one
grin
Re: Amazing Pick-up Lines. by vislabraye(m): 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2014
Nice legs, what time do the open ?
Re: Amazing Pick-up Lines. by Midegee(m): 10:19pm On Oct 10, 2014
-damn! yu soo hot, obviously yu one of d many reasons for global warming

-i bet if ure any hotter than this, the whole world wld be on fire ...still keeping cleanshits with those dop€ lines
Re: Amazing Pick-up Lines. by yemstok(m): 12:04am On Oct 11, 2014
*Are you religious? Because you're the answer to all my prayers.

*If I were a stop light, I'd turn red everytime you passed by, just so I could stare at you a bit longer.

*For a moment I thought I had died and gone to heaven. Now I see that I am very much alive, and heaven has been brought to me

*If a thousand painters worked for a thousand years, they could not create a work of art as beautiful as you.
Re: Amazing Pick-up Lines. by RFella(m): 1:39am On Oct 11, 2014
****"You must be tired baby, cos u have been running round my mind"....
Re: Amazing Pick-up Lines. by mubarakopeyemi(m): 6:48am On Oct 11, 2014
They make sense tho, The Power Company part would get her looking like; whats this nigga trynna say? But when u end it well will the following sentence, she'd just smile.
Re: Amazing Pick-up Lines. by Nobody: 8:42am On Oct 11, 2014
mubarakopeyemi:
They make sense tho, The Power Company part would get her looking like; whats this nigga trynna say? But when u end it well will the following sentence, she'd just smile.
Exactly!

(1) (Reply)

She Has Professed Her Love To Me (Phone call) / 5 Things To Get Right On Your Wedding Day. / 10 Tips For Building Loving Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.