Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,299 members, 7,867,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 01:07 AM

She Has Professed Her Love To Me (Phone call) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Professed Her Love To Me (Phone call) (1162 Views)

Girl Knees Down And Professed Love To A Stranger. (photo) / How Can A Broke Guy Be Romantic Or Show Love To His Girlfriend?? / Phone Call Annoying Questions Dat Guys Ask (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Professed Her Love To Me (Phone call) by 100Cents: 3:55pm On Nov 15, 2014
I called her this early morning. 6 am precisely.

Surprisingly, she called back 5 minutes later.

There is a question she has been asking me for many days that I refused to answer. I wanted to keep her guessing. I decided to give her an answer this morning. She hardly opens up. But today, she told me, " I love you, I miss you ". She repeated it severally, so much that I started laughing. She poured out her heart to me. Bad me. I wanted hearing more but I couldn't restrain my excitement. She stopped talking and asked why I was laughing. She tot I was mocking her. I said I was just being happy hearing what she was saying. I wished I never laughed. She never continued that line of emotional outbursts.

She holds on to my words like Gold. She watches every one of my gestures to make sure i approve of her. Finally, we drifted into other casual conversations before my call credit got exhausted. Then I rose from my bed and decided to prepare for work.

Picture proof..

1 Like

Re: She Has Professed Her Love To Me (Phone call) by iceberylin(m): 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2014
Bro pplc stop smoking that Sh1t called WEED angry
Re: She Has Professed Her Love To Me (Phone call) by 100Cents: 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
iceberylin:
Bro pplc stop smoking that Sh1t called WEED angry

True life story.

We are in love..
Re: She Has Professed Her Love To Me (Phone call) by KingTom(m): 4:07pm On Nov 15, 2014
Guy its not fair o grin
Re: She Has Professed Her Love To Me (Phone call) by iceberylin(m): 4:08pm On Nov 15, 2014
100Cents:

True life story.

We are in love..
Who cares undecided
Re: She Has Professed Her Love To Me (Phone call) by 100Cents: 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
KingTom:
Guy its not fair o grin

I don't think so.

I love her..
Re: She Has Professed Her Love To Me (Phone call) by 100Cents: 4:09pm On Nov 15, 2014
iceberylin:

Who cares undecided

NCCF..
Re: She Has Professed Her Love To Me (Phone call) by KingTom(m): 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2014
100Cents:

I don't think so.

I love her..
grin
Re: She Has Professed Her Love To Me (Phone call) by Udehpaschal1(m): 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2014
@ op. Why u cum dey announce am na? Wetin u want make we do?
Re: She Has Professed Her Love To Me (Phone call) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Nov 15, 2014
Was it the girl dat wore pant and bra to ur aus dat also professed love to u??
Re: She Has Professed Her Love To Me (Phone call) by 100Cents: 4:33pm On Nov 15, 2014
Harbosede02:
Was it the girl dat wore pant and bra to ur aus dat also professed love to u??

The girl that love me is the one I love.
Re: She Has Professed Her Love To Me (Phone call) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2014
Okay...
Re: She Has Professed Her Love To Me (Phone call) by 100Cents: 6:34pm On Nov 15, 2014
Udehpaschal1:
@ op. Why u cum dey announce am na? Wetin u want make we do?

Bro, fry me egg..
Re: She Has Professed Her Love To Me (Phone call) by Udehpaschal1(m): 9:22am On Nov 16, 2014
100Cents:

Bro, fry me egg..

u go chop lizard egg?

(1) (Reply)

5 Things To Get Right On Your Wedding Day. / At What Age Gap Is It Advisable To Marry Someone Older / She Don't Return My Missed Calls On Holiday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.