Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,207 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

Okonjo-iweala, Africanfinance Minister Of Theyear-- AIM - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Okonjo-iweala, Africanfinance Minister Of Theyear-- AIM (13833 Views)

Debate Dr Ngozi Okonjo Iweala & Win An Expense Paid Trip To Wall Street, U,S,A / Breaking News: Aim Group, Owners Of Coolfm, Wazobia And Nigeriainfo Set To Launc / Rwanda's Minister Of Youth Resigns Over indecent Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okonjo-iweala, Africanfinance Minister Of Theyear-- AIM by condralbede(m): 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
bunmioguns:

yeah
which number will I send d card to??
Re: Okonjo-iweala, Africanfinance Minister Of Theyear-- AIM by MilitaryMinded(m): 7:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
natureblack:
if this award was bagged by Nhlanhla Nene of South Africa,or Seth Terkper of Ghana,you and your lot would certainly create threads bashing the minister on her inability to snatch the award. embarassed

Now she did,and the award's connection to garri is now the case-study angry

Most Nigerians can be scornful angry

I really don't give a **** who bags these sorta awards....they don't add a dime into my pocket. It would have been better if someone else had won it. If NGO ( with the state of our economy ) can win this, then I wonder what other african finance ministers are doing. She just won the 'tallest dwarf' award
Re: Okonjo-iweala, Africanfinance Minister Of Theyear-- AIM by bunmioguns(m): 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
condralbede:
which number will I send d card to??

click on the link bro... you will see the instructions
Re: Okonjo-iweala, Africanfinance Minister Of Theyear-- AIM by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 12, 2014
saka face alone na comedy.
dat guy 10 4ny
Re: Okonjo-iweala, Africanfinance Minister Of Theyear-- AIM by Nwadaada1: 8:16am On Oct 12, 2014
Cool
Re: Okonjo-iweala, Africanfinance Minister Of Theyear-- AIM by akiOYIBO: 8:30am On Oct 13, 2014
Jokay07:
largest economy on paper
still thanks to her
Re: Okonjo-iweala, Africanfinance Minister Of Theyear-- AIM by Nonye362: 12:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
This is what I call woman of substance. I luv that! mummy, keep d flag going, I am on my way to that lada. KUDOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Okonjo-iweala, Africanfinance Minister Of Theyear-- AIM by Nobody: 1:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
But the Award is from Bamanga Tukur Naa !! How can it have any objectivity or credibility??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Let Make A Shout To You Love Ones Who Are On Here / How Has Nairaland Helped You? / If Today Was Your Last Day on Earth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.