Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,364 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:40 AM

Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? (2144 Views)

Poll: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl?

Guy: 37% (3 votes)
Gal: 62% (5 votes)
None: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship? Guys Or Ladies. / Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? / Are Ladies Or Men More Jealous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by webman(m): 4:10pm On Nov 11, 2008
l was thinking sometimes ago,a thought came to me and l was wondering who is more jealous between a guy and girl. Please, l will like great Nlanders to send in their comments too.
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by saintneo(m): 5:26pm On Nov 11, 2008
I am jealous. I believe both sides are jealous, it only comes down on indivdual bases.
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by sistawoman: 7:31pm On Nov 11, 2008
It depends on who is more beautiful/handsome.

If the girl is beautiful the dude is the one with more jealousy.
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by 190: 12:21am On Nov 12, 2008
na me Jlous pass my girl o, na second name na FREESTYLE yet i am set 2 sufer acid burnt shud she catch me
wit anoda girl, so wich 1 come be the FREESTYLE AGAIN
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by MrCrackles(m): 12:23am On Nov 12, 2008
sistawoman:

i disagree with you sistawoman cheesy
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by tope2000(f): 12:24am On Nov 12, 2008
sistawoman:

in most cases, yes grin
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by MrCrackles(m): 12:25am On Nov 12, 2008
tope2000:

in most cases, yes grin

no this is not true and you know it grin
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by Morenike3(f): 12:25am On Nov 12, 2008
sistawoman:

In some cases. wink

@post
If I say Naija men, they'll try to run me down.

So I no go talk o
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by tope2000(f): 12:29am On Nov 12, 2008
MrCrackles:

no this is not true and you know it grin

Yes it is, admit it
arent u jealous of D? grin
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by MrCrackles(m): 12:30am On Nov 12, 2008
tope2000:

Yes it is, admit it
arent u jealous of D? grin

nah she is jealous of me and so are you grin
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by sillyboy(m): 12:31am On Nov 12, 2008
@ Post.

Sex cannot indicate who is more jealous. It's just an individual thing. . . or should I say personality thing.

I dont think am even jealous at all, guess i out-grown it undecided

Is that sentence correct?
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by SisiJinx: 12:33am On Nov 12, 2008
*Morenike:

In some cases. wink

You got that right, there are BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE out there who are just a big bag of jealousy fueled by insecurity.

@ Topic
The person who is not SECURE in themselves.
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by SisiJinx: 12:36am On Nov 12, 2008
Either I OUT GREW or I'VE OUT GROWN IT.
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by H2O2: 12:38am On Nov 12, 2008
Insecurity and jealousy are both choices that arise out of fear of what you know or don't know.
So, yeah, you can say fear, too, is responsible for it.
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by tope2000(f): 12:39am On Nov 12, 2008
MrCrackles:

nah she is jealous of me and so are you grin

Oya i admit, im jealous of brash cheesy
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by H2O2: 12:47am On Nov 12, 2008
Sisi Jinx:

Either I OUT GREW or I'VE OUT GROWN IT.
Girl, Please! I don't see how you can possibly realize that you have grown out of it. It can happen to you when you're 80 years old gan sef. Love itself can trigger feelings of jealousy. Heck, you're probably between 21 and 26, and I'm sure you're not exactly in love at the moment.
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by sillyboy(m): 12:50am On Nov 12, 2008
@ Sisi.

Thanks. My head keeps telling me it was wrong sad
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by ladybam(f): 1:02am On Nov 12, 2008
@ post
in most cases, its the man
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by robby1(m): 1:11am On Nov 12, 2008
Its usually the one with the higher %age of love.
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by TOYOSI20(f): 1:12am On Nov 12, 2008
I can't really say tho, I tend to be on the liberal side , as long as he knows respect come first. wink
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by lucabrasi(m): 1:14am On Nov 12, 2008
@post
the guy, wouldnt even play that kind of delicate game with any girl
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by kaypumpin2(m): 1:21am On Nov 12, 2008
Jealousy,posessiveness,over-protection et al is a feature that is not gender -inclined but synonymous with both male and female.The only reason the female gender is most times viewed as been more jealous is cos they tend to show their own emotions more than the males.We men most times hide behind a cold chilling wall,but are we any different to the female gender?
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by iice(f): 2:07am On Nov 12, 2008
kay_pumpin:

Jealousy,posessiveness,over-protection et al is a feature that is not gender -inclined but synonymous with both male and female.The only reason the female gender is most times viewed as been more jealous is because they tend to show their own emotions more than the males.We men most times hide behind a cold chilling wall,but are we any different to the female gender?

True.
Am not much for jealousy. I squash it immediately when i feel an inkling. Wasted time, energy and use of my brain grin
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by sexyLeamon(f): 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2008
I believe both sides are jealous, it only comes down on individual bases.
you stole the word from my mouth

Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by Adexy001(f): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2008
I also believe that it is based on the individual but guys can be very scary when they are jealous oh!
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by webman(m): 3:34pm On Nov 12, 2008
[b]@sistawoman,l dont think dat jealousy has something to do  with beauty or handsomeness of a gal or guy. For instance, some years back a couple in Poland were watching F/ball match and just coz,the man shouted Goals several times his wife stabbed him to death.In some of cases,jealousy has nothing to do with looks of guys or  gals. Catch ya soon.

@saintneo, both can be jealous in many cases, but on a closer look, you will discover that one is  higher than the  other.

@Morenike,speak out  your mind and  no 9ja man will kill you ooooo, l won make u talk oooooo

@Tope2000,l catch you lol.

@MrCrackles,r you sure tope2000 is really  jealous and tell me, what do you  have together, ? lol

@sillyboy, you re right and  there are  many factors that contribute to jealousy in individual being as well.

@sisJinx,why would beautiful ones not  have  confidence in themselves, but stick to jealousy? Insecurity,how?

@H2O2, fear is one  of the  contributing factors.

@lay bam, l do not  agree  with you.

@robby,age has  nothing to do wt jealousy

@toyosi20, are  you sure , ?

@lucabrasi,may be

@kay pumpin,you re right.l often say that gals are created emotionally while men are created logically.l could  remember when my  grandpa died some years ago,the 5 men knew that,their father  had  passed away including my dad while my aunt didn't know at  all.Eventually,when the  news of her father's death reached her,she shouted and cried  for several  days.Generally,gals are  really emotional  to many things and show me a lady that is not emotional and l will tell you who she is. Catch ya

@iice, you can not kill the "emotion"thing in you.[/b]
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2008
@ topic

I am so jealous that when I see my guy talking to another girl, I'll secretly pay her to get him off me! grin
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by webman(m): 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2008
@michelin89,l beg take it easy and you should  try as much  as possible to limit it ooo
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 12, 2008
webman:

@michelin89,l beg take it easy and you should try as much as possible to limit it ooo

Uhm, you didn't get my sarcasm. Read my comment again! wink grin
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by konkocious(m): 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2008
well in my case i do jealous so that it why in some part i agree with sister woman cuz i dont date girl that are very beautiful, once she is good looking am ok with it cuz the more beautiful she is the more restless i will be.

if she is very beautiful every guys will always wanna talk to her have her number and alot like dat in wich i will not be able to bear, i wont be able to concentrate and i will alway think of her maybe she is with a guy or something.

so sometime beauty too do contribute to jealosy
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by webman(m): 4:07pm On Nov 12, 2008
@michelin89, l kuku get you ooooo
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by robby1(m): 4:51pm On Nov 12, 2008
webman:

@robby,age has nothing to do wt jealousy

i didnt say age. i said %age (percentage)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Some1 Explain To Me What Being Romantic Means. I Think I'm Getting It Wrong / Ladies What If You Must Approach A Man, What Will You Say? / Canadian Man Dates Nigerian Woman - Long Distance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.