Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? (2090 Views)

Poll: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl?

Guy: 37% (3 votes)
Gal: 62% (5 votes)
None: 0% (0 votes)
This poll has ended

Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship? Guys Or Ladies. / Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl? / Are Ladies Or Men More Jealous? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by frijos(m): 5:12pm On Nov 12, 2008
To be sincere, there used to be a time (long ago) when I was very jealous but i'm a grown man now and I understand better. I have come to understand that jealosy kills attraction faster than any other thing. It shows a man's insecurity! and low self-esteem and lack of confidence in himself. Today i'm least worried about that. And i found out that this increases the attraction level between me and my woman. Many at times she'll test me but as always i'll make a fun out of it. But mennnn my boo is as jealous as hell and she even admits it to me that she's dangerously in love with me! Right now i'm coaching her to overcome that evil spirit called "Jealosy"

Guys u know I can make money from this talent,

make una hola me to know how I take do am! 0808-809-7763

Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by frijos(m): 5:15pm On Nov 12, 2008
Just joking there! but on the real, guys if u know u really need some useful tips hola me and i'll give u "tested and trusted" tips for free.

Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by iice(f): 6:18pm On Nov 12, 2008
webman:

@iice, you can not kill the "emotion"thing in you.[/b]

Yes you can. All the matter of the mind wink
You can 'choose' to redirect your energy towards better things - relative grin
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by webman(m): 6:25pm On Nov 12, 2008
@r_o_b_b_y,thanks for the correction,noted!
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by sistawoman: 6:26pm On Nov 12, 2008
@sistawoman,l don't think that jealousy has something to do  with beauty or handsomeness of a girl or guy. For instance, some years back a couple in Poland were watching F/ball match and just because,the man shouted Goals several times his wife stabbed him to death.In some of cases,jealousy has nothing to do with looks of guys or  gals. Catch ya soon.

Well all cases dont come down to this but most do.

And really it is unfair; well maybe not; but beautiful or attractive people can be faithful too.

I swear thou some of the biggest cheats I know are old, over weight, ugly ass men that would not use to wipe the bottom of my feet with.
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by webman(m): 6:30pm On Nov 12, 2008
@frijos,l do really learn something 4rm what you wrote, ride on.
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by webman(m): 6:47pm On Nov 12, 2008
@iice,do you mean that, there are some ppl that the act of jealousy is not in them,then,they must be "St No-Jealousy".
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by webman(m): 7:04pm On Nov 12, 2008
@sistawoman,l will go along wt  you partially.
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by ideaworks(m): 7:06pm On Nov 12, 2008
to me both sides are jealous but the gal are more jealous because they show it instantly when the situation arises.
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by MaiSuya(m): 7:17pm On Nov 12, 2008
@frigo, wetin you mean say  jealousy is a sign of insecurity ? wahlahi [/i]if I catch my [i]yarinya [/i]with another man, kai i go do some very

seroius damage on him body with my suya knife angry . such action will show that i am a caring lover NOT insecure, [i]kobahakaba
?
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by webman(m): 4:37am On Nov 13, 2008
@ideaworks,you re  right.
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by iice(f): 4:40am On Nov 13, 2008
webman:

@iice,do you mean that, there are some people that the act of jealousy is not in them,then,they must be "St No-Jealousy".

Did you read what i wrote at all, the first one?
gawdd!
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by yicob(m): 4:59am On Nov 13, 2008
Both. Depending on individual shock absorber
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by 190: 5:18am On Nov 13, 2008
my girl says shes jelous bt at times say says she isnt,well i am v.jlous ova her wicheva d case na GOD DEY SAVE PERSON
Re: Who Is More Jealous, A Guy Or girl? by webman(m): 5:22am On Nov 13, 2008
@iice,got u right.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relationship Advice Needed Please / Sex & Pregnancy Before Marriage Will Cause U To Marry Another Person Partner / Ashi Joint In Isolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.