Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Ndi Igbo Bia K'anyi Kpa Politiss - Cramjones - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndi Igbo Bia K'anyi Kpa Politiss - Cramjones (1583 Views)

Why PMB Got It Wrong With James Ocholi' family "compensation" - CramJones / Ka Anyi Kpa Maka Oganiru Ala Nna Nna Anyi Bu Biafra / The Top 3 APC Presidential Candidates To Watch Out For! - CramJones exclusive! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ndi Igbo Bia K'anyi Kpa Politiss - Cramjones by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 11, 2014
Ndi Igbo, your leaders have failed you especially the people of Abia state. I was in Abia state a week ago, and what I saw was appalling. Why do you vote wickedness into power? Why? It is time to take back your destiny. Here are gory pictures of your state.

By the way, anyi na cho ochi ochi di ebube, anyi na cho onye ga emezi uzo, mezi ulo ogwu, me ya ka o bu ka ihe ndi alabeke. Ndi igbo me he anya unu. Ti ge vote go na APC. Anyi ga emezi ala unu. ndi PDP bu ndi asi, ha bu ndi ekwensu, o wu ha bu haramites. Ha choro i dorisi Nigeria. Vote wisely.

-CramJones

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo Bia K'anyi Kpa Politiss - Cramjones by NwaNimo1(m): 9:59am On Oct 11, 2014
"Ti ge vote go na APC" - Lol

What's wrong with that road (apart from the water?)

4 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Bia K'anyi Kpa Politiss - Cramjones by ACM10: 10:05am On Oct 11, 2014
He he he. . . I saw worse in Lagos. Don't let me embarrass you with pics from Ijesha-Surulere, Festac town and Satellite town. None of you has criticized Fashola's ineptness despite the fact that he rakes billions everyday from tax revenue. So don't dare point your stubby leprous finger at Igbos.

10 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Bia K'anyi Kpa Politiss - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 11, 2014
ACM10:
He he he. . . I saw worse in Lagos. Don't let me embarrass you with pics from Ijesha-Surulere, Festac town and Satellite town. None of you have criticized Fashola's ineptness despite the fact that he rakes billions everyday from tax revenues. So don't dare point your stubby leprous finger at Igbos.

E na ekwu ka onye iberibe. Mehe anya gi, ndi igbo no na ochichi, han cha bu ndi osi. Mehe anya gi!

-CramJones

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Bia K'anyi Kpa Politiss - Cramjones by PenSniper: 10:13am On Oct 11, 2014
NwaNimo1:

Are you blind or brainless ? Well, trust a typical Igbo to always call black white

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndi Igbo Bia K'anyi Kpa Politiss - Cramjones by Marotzke(m): 10:17am On Oct 11, 2014
The moment you mentioned kai kai in a previous post, I knew that there have been a change in the Cram Jones handle operator. This one that you have been throwng Igbo phrases and sentences around, have Ngene Ukwu Ewu gotten his/her deserved promotion?

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo Bia K'anyi Kpa Politiss - Cramjones by Omimah: 10:17am On Oct 11, 2014
Cramjones na su Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Bia K'anyi Kpa Politiss - Cramjones by egift(m): 10:46am On Oct 11, 2014
NwaNimo1:

I just could not stop laughing at the bold grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Bia K'anyi Kpa Politiss - Cramjones by ACM10: 10:49am On Oct 11, 2014
cramjones:

E na ekwu ka onye iberibe. Mehe anya gi, ndi igbo no na ochichi, han cha bu ndi osi. Mehe anya gi!

-CramJones

Mechie onu GI onye nzuzu. Gbanwe obodo ndi ofe ka o di ka obodo oyibo, tupu I cheta ala Igbo. BTW u sound familiar. I'm gonna hit my ignore button.

5 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Bia K'anyi Kpa Politiss - Cramjones by mrvictor: 10:55am On Oct 11, 2014
Wow! ...Google Translator really works o!

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo Bia K'anyi Kpa Politiss - Cramjones by Firefire(m): 11:05am On Oct 11, 2014
cramjones:
Ndi Igbo, your leaders have failed you especially the people of Abia state. I was in Abia state a week ago, and what I saw was appalling. Why do you vote wickedness into power? Why? It is time to take back your destiny. Here are gory pictures of your state.

By the way, anyi na cho ochi ochi di ebube, anyi na cho onye ga emezi uzo, mezi ulo ogwu, me ya ka o bu ka ihe ndi alabeke. Ndi igbo me he anya unu. Ti ge vote go na APC. Anyi ga emezi ala unu. ndi PDP bu ndi asi, ha bu ndi ekwensu, o wu ha bu haramites. Ha choro i dorisi Nigeria. Vote wisely.

-CramJones

kwụsị ebeahu undecided

tuhara ebe ị na aga

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Bia K'anyi Kpa Politiss - Cramjones by christejames(m): 11:07am On Oct 11, 2014
Do you think the Igbos are kids that need a purported adult to show/tell them what to do? ...we are wiser nwokem, all the states being led by APC what do they have that most states under PDP don't have. Oburo isu Igbo bu ife gaeme anyi iso ndi haramite. And how can you justify to us that the above pictures are from Abia state?

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo Bia K'anyi Kpa Politiss - Cramjones by otukpo(f): 11:09am On Oct 11, 2014
Abia people should do something. It is the worst state in the east in terms of development.

But I don't think the solution will be either APC or P DP, but a good candidate in the govt house

2 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Bia K'anyi Kpa Politiss - Cramjones by otukpo(f): 11:15am On Oct 11, 2014
But then, some state roads in Lagos are as bad as the roads in the pics above.

3 Likes

Re: Ndi Igbo Bia K'anyi Kpa Politiss - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 11, 2014
Cramjones every problem in any region of Nigeria is ultimately the responsibility of the Federal Government.

CramJones please ask your PDP government why they have not taken action against non-performing governors. Also ask them what they have done to ensure state governments are adequately funded for necessary infrastructural improvements and repairs.
Re: Ndi Igbo Bia K'anyi Kpa Politiss - Cramjones by Nobody: 11:23am On Oct 11, 2014
Let us not fall in to the trap of letting tribalism cloud our judgement to the extent that we start arguing about which state is better than the other; the responsibility should be place on Federal govt to ensure that all states are adequately funded and are developing.

This childish argument of "my state is better than yours blah blah blah " is a distraction from what our focus should be.
Re: Ndi Igbo Bia K'anyi Kpa Politiss - Cramjones by Descartes: 11:46am On Oct 11, 2014
Marotzke:
The moment you mentioned kai kai in a previous post, I knew that there have been a change in the Cram Jones handle operator. This one that you have been throwng Igbo phrases and sentences around, have Ngene Ukwu Ewu gotten his/her deserved promotion?
grin grin grin
Re: Ndi Igbo Bia K'anyi Kpa Politiss - Cramjones by Descartes: 11:48am On Oct 11, 2014
GenBuhari:
Cramjones every problem in any region of Nigeria is ultimately the responsibility of the Federal Government.

CramJones please ask your PDP government why they have not taken action against non-performing governors. Also ask them what they have done to ensure state governments are adequately funded for necessary infrastructural improvements and repairs.
Where you asleep when you typed the above @bolded Please get yourself a copy of the Constitution

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo Bia K'anyi Kpa Politiss - Cramjones by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
There are worse roads than this one in many parts of the country. Looks like a yet to develope village.

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo Bia K'anyi Kpa Politiss - Cramjones by candidbabe(f): 12:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
@ cramjones o nweghi ihe ga-eme ka m vote APC na this coming election you hear
Apc bu ndi boko haram na-egbu ndi igbo n'ugwu awusa.

GEJ chiri gaba ruo 2019.
Re: Ndi Igbo Bia K'anyi Kpa Politiss - Cramjones by juman(m): 12:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
GenBuhari:
Let us not fall in to the trap of letting tribalism cloud our judgement to the extent that we start arguing about which state is better than the other; the responsibility should be place on Federal govt to ensure that all states are adequately funded and are developing.

This childish argument of "my state is better than yours blah blah blah " is a distraction from what our focus should be.

At the bolded.

Bros the governors should also know that it's their responsibilities to generate money to develop their states. Chief obafemi awolowo developed his region from money from agriculture.
Re: Ndi Igbo Bia K'anyi Kpa Politiss - Cramjones by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
I like this old troll cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ndi Igbo Bia K'anyi Kpa Politiss - Cramjones by Nobody: 2:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
If I upload the street where I stay in lagos u will see that what u uploaded is an express way to what we have as a street in lagos, I do get angry when I see apc folks shouting about performance of their governors as if they have done wonders when they have not done nothing other than embezzlement of public funds.
Re: Ndi Igbo Bia K'anyi Kpa Politiss - Cramjones by Rijes: 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
cramjones:

-CramJones

Stop being childish go nd get a liv.
We believe in economic powers....

#ibos
Re: Ndi Igbo Bia K'anyi Kpa Politiss - Cramjones by econity(m): 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
I want to believe that everyone commenting on this post bu onye Igbo or onye Ala Igbo di nma.
If i'm correct then i will urge us not to compare our Igbo governor ineptness with that of other state governors.
Because Fashola didn't do it well doesn't mean that we shouldn't demand good governance from our Igbo leaders.
Fashola is not a yardstick for good governance. As much as Fashola has done i think that there is still more to do. But that is not for us to use his short fall to justify our Igbo leaders poor governance.
Re: Ndi Igbo Bia K'anyi Kpa Politiss - Cramjones by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
go to Ago palace road in lagos and you will understand what bad road means. I am not justifying that fact that abia's governor is a dunce; but bad leadership is everywhere and not just in igbo land.

Ka chineke mezie Okwu.
Re: Ndi Igbo Bia K'anyi Kpa Politiss - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2014
This imposter has the temerity to insult the sensibility of Ndigbo? This is ostensibly the height of inappropriate behaviour and social nuisance.

I implore you to retract your statement or face the indefensible spirit of the average Igbo man. This bras clueless disposition will be met with the most fiercest opposition if you do not discontinue this ethnic charade of spitting the Igbo Race.

Do not instigate us against a purposeful federal leadership.
Re: Ndi Igbo Bia K'anyi Kpa Politiss - Cramjones by mapet: 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
The greatest disservice a man can do to himself is to fool himself into delusion. If someone tells me about the ineptitude of the leader ofmy home, I believe a comparison between my house and others' the the wrong path to wisdom. The Fashola you're trying to bring into this has already written his name in the anals of governance and leadership, and much light years ahead of all your governors all combined.

You'd better tell yourselves the truth. According publications by renowned economist Dr. Teriba, the east is lagging behind on many economic fronts. You workforce generation have mostly left, industries are not evolving, you don't have the land mass neither the population. Good roads are catalyst to economic development, so when we see such pitiable state of roads, we should all be concerned

1 Like

Re: Ndi Igbo Bia K'anyi Kpa Politiss - Cramjones by VoteOutPDPJona: 9:11am On Oct 12, 2014
himkers:
go to Ago palace road in lagos and you will understand what bad road means. I am not justifying that fact that abia's governor is a dunce; but bad leadership is everywhere and not just in igbo land.

Ka chineke mezie Okwu.

The last time I checked, Ago palace road in Lagos is tarred up to century bus stop
Re: Ndi Igbo Bia K'anyi Kpa Politiss - Cramjones by Nobody: 10:15am On Oct 12, 2014
VoteOutPDPJona:

The last time I checked, Ago palace road in Lagos is tarred up to century bus stop

Go check again.
Re: Ndi Igbo Bia K'anyi Kpa Politiss - Cramjones by FlintGuevara(m): 9:53am On Oct 16, 2014
PenSniper:

Are you blind or brainless ? Well, trust a typical Igbo to always call black white
Why can't you understand plain sarcasm?

(1) (Reply)

Arms Deal: S’africa Failed Us, They Owe Nigeria An Apology - Defence Minister / South West PDP Plots Buhari’s Fall / Buhari's Best Outfit Ever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.