Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,725 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September (7403 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. / Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by inositol88(m): 3:15pm On Oct 11, 2014
this is assessment is strictly based on how the said person has contributed positively with his or her post and comments for the month of September.

who are your 3 best nairalanders for de month of September?

for me, I give it to
mizmycoli,valmunich and rozzay.

keep it coming.........

sentiments apart pls
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by jotey(m): 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
temigracie
tosyn2much
tallesty

infact all their names starts from T
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by CreamyBanana(m): 3:36pm On Oct 11, 2014
AfricaMagic:
Jesus Christ is Coming! Repent for the end is near. The signs are everywhere. Don't ignore this message, it may be used as a reference to you on the day of Judgement.
GOD BE WITH YOU!

5 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by aumeehn: 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tabh
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by MizMyColi(f): 3:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
Thanks inositol88
Mine's Tallesty1 and Ceasar1

Temigracie and Marieolae

3 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by Romanciella(f): 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2014
lirusehn.....marieolae.....claireshan kiss

3 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by dechandel(f): 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
Andyblaze
Krall
Mrcork
Boiledcorn
Spacegoat..

Ohh shocked
Contributed positively

I will be back to modify

12 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by djeezy(m): 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
Cooljoe, logicalmindy, claireshan.

2 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by cooljoe(m): 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tanks fresh boy djeezy. I nominate marieolae, valmunch nd chibikwe. Hope say I spell dose monikers well
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by olexjay(m): 4:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
I notice we got someone with the nick "anonymously" he/she always glance through every post..... I think I nominate "Anonymously"
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
Temigracie
Tallesty1
chibwike

3 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by Tallesty1(m): 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
MizMyColi(pretty face)

chibwike

Temigracie.

3 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by Afrok(m): 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
I will nominate everybody U guys have nominated wink
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by BoiledCorn: 5:00pm On Oct 11, 2014
dechandel:

Andyblaze
Krall
Mrcork
Boiledcorn
Spacegoat..

Ohh shocked
angryContributed positively angry

I will be back to modify
angry insalt? angry

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by AfricaMagic(m): 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
CreamyBanana:
More reason why you should give your life to Christ and have a Romance with the word of God so that you will not fall into the wrong hands in the name of Romance.
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by priscaoge(f): 5:01pm On Oct 11, 2014
Kachisbarbie

Priscaoge

Mizmycoli

Temigracie

Tallesty1

Chibwike

Marieolae

7 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by Nobody: 5:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
None.
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by BoiledCorn: 5:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
AfricaMagic:

More reason why you should give your life to Christ and have a Romance with the word of God so that you will not fall into the wrong hands in the name of Romance.
big hippocrete angry angry

You selfservice to sexulize threds only on tuesdays angry
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by Nobody: 5:06pm On Oct 11, 2014
Djeezy,

Romanciella

Neldrizzy

Herald

Xtarxhyne

2 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by Neldrizzy(m): 5:12pm On Oct 11, 2014
None

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by priscaoge(f): 5:19pm On Oct 11, 2014
Neldrizzy:
None

You are not Serious angry angry angry
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 11, 2014
Djeezy, Kachisbarbie and Naijaboiy.
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by Neldrizzy(m): 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
priscaoge:

You are not Serious angry angry angry
i am sadsadsadsad
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by priscaoge(f): 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2014
Neldrizzy:
i am sadsadsadsad

I don't believe you cry cry
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 11, 2014
Neldrizzy:
None
Bro

Tanks claireshan
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by Sarimah(f): 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2014
Mayapop....supermatins.....cooljoe.....richommie
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by herald9: 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by Neldrizzy(m): 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
priscaoge:

I don't believe you cry cry
ok!! i was not the one that actually wrote that sad My annoying spirit did..... My 8GB memory card jus got infected with Virus sadsadsadsadsad 500 plus songs, about 100 videos, and more than 2,000 pictures, all gone sadsadsadsadsad i don't rilly care abt the songs and videos, but the pictures ahhhh,i can't get Dem anywhere. i feel like committing suicide sadsadsad .. Now yu see why I'm angry, Dats why i said "NONE" sadsadsad:
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2014
Sarimah:
Mayapop....supermatins.....cooljoe.....richommie
Lolzz.. Am nt known on NL oo,i jxt dey corner...but Thanks Sari smiley
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 11, 2014
Marieolae,babycary and temigracie

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by Neldrizzy(m): 5:44pm On Oct 11, 2014

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MADNESS!! Rapper Yung L Does The Unspeakable To A Nude Girl In This Photo / See The Viral Video Of A Woman Fingering Herself Inside Public Bus / Black Arab Twerkek Shocks People During Sallah Celebration (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.