Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,734 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:15 PM

Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September (7404 Views)

List 3 Ladies You Can't Date On This Section And Why? / Welcome Your Crush On This Section To This New Month Of December 2014. / Nominate Your Favorite Nl Valentine Couple Of The Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by GuyFawkes: 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2014
destante:
mine are softsparkyy davide470 valmunich jennydoris naijaboiy and guyfawkes for their sane and/or jovial contributions to my followings. smiley

I'm flattered embarassed
I love to read your diary and your various contributions to NL, very articulate and intelligent.

4 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2014
obayaya:

But I'm not naughty na sad
u are nau cheesy
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by naijaboiy: 6:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
chibwike:
MizMyColi

Tallesty

mareolae

valmunnich

xtarxhyne

naijabioy

cooljoe

Valmunich

missberrypop5

Neldrizzy

Karschisbarbie

farano

Am comig back to add more

Thanks...but you didn't spell it right tongue
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by naijaboiy: 6:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
destante:
mine are softsparkyy davide470 valmunich jennydoris naijaboiy and guyfawkes for their sane and/or jovial contributions to my followings. smiley
I thought I was rude and arrogant? cheesy
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by chibwike(m): 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
missberrypop5:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Rotflmao. #fallsoff2storeybuilding grin grin grin
*holds her*...do you want to injure yourself for me....please dont fall oh
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by priscaoge(f): 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
Neldrizzy:
seriously ehn , you guys don't know how it feels.. The songs is not even ma problem, but the pictures are, am talking about My Dubai and Canada trip pictures, am talking about ma unforgettable bedroom selfies with ma madam at the top!! OMG the Chinese restaurant pix, the silverbird pix. sadsadsad ... i feel like smashing this phone on the wall, cus its so useless and irrelevant right now!!! Virus pls #BringBackMyPictures cry

Please don't smash it yet sad It's always hard when u loose stuffs u know u can never retrieve. Just take a chill pill Swthrt wink kiss
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by chibwike(m): 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2014
naijaboiy:

I thought I was rude and arrogant? cheesy
you are not
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by chibwike(m): 6:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
naijaboiy:

Thanks...but you didn't spell it right tongue
My bad....i was in so much hurry to type your name
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by obayaya(m): 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
Harbosede02:
u are nau cheesy

embarassed
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by naijaboiy: 7:04pm On Oct 11, 2014
chibwike:
you are not

That's what she said smiley
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by valmunich(m): 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2014
chibwike:
MizMyColi

Tallesty

mareolae

valmunnich

xtarxhyne

naijabioy

cooljoe

Valmunich

missberrypop5

Neldrizzy

Karschisbarbie

farano

Am comig back to add more

Thanks mahn! cool
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by Nobody: 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
chibwike:
*holds her*...do you want to injure yourself for me....please dont fall oh
Thank you jawe, some people wan use laugh kill me grin. Btw, thanks for nominating me wink
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by naijaboiy: 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
chibwike:
My bad....i was in so much hurry to type your name
Ok no P
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by valmunich(m): 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2014
destante:
So it's just for your followings undecided undecided

Thanks though smiley

2 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by Jennydoris(f): 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
destante:

I didn't know am jovial.. grin
Destante.... thanks a lot.
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by Jennydoris(f): 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
GuyFawkes:

I'm flattered embarassed
I love to read your diary and your various contributions to NL, very articulate and intelligent.

Seconded.
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
Me nko? cry
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by naijaboiy: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2014
softsparkyy:

Destante I wanna kiss you now....
shockedlipsrsealedshocked
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by valmunich(m): 8:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
naijaboiy:

shockedlipsrsealedshocked
Heheehe.. Are thinking what i'm thoughting ?? grin
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by Dygeasy(m): 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
Harbosede02:
Dygeasy
dat naughty obayaya
ermmmmm
hugs! kiss

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by Epathra(f): 8:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
Tallesty1
Tosyne2much

Mizmycoli
Rozzay

1 Like

Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by naijaboiy: 8:16pm On Oct 11, 2014
valmunich:

Heheehe.. Are thinking what i'm thoughting ?? grin
hehehe...
I'm thoughting it o shocked

Destante come and answer to this
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by Jennydoris(f): 8:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
Marieolae
Destante
Temigracie......... I always look out for their post and comments. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by Nobody: 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2014
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by Nobody: 8:39pm On Oct 11, 2014
sarimah

she made ma year..

am so happy.

#YOLO
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by Nobody: 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
Sarimah:
Mayapop....supermatins.....cooljoe.....richommie

tanx dearie
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by marieolae(f): 8:41pm On Oct 11, 2014
Temigracie is my best! Love dat girl

2 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by ERCROSS(m): 8:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
For me.. Its..
Andyblaze
Mrcork
Tallesty.
Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
marieolae:
Temigracie is my best! Love dat girl
#kiss.....

3 Likes

Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by kika23(f): 8:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
Mizmycoli

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nominate Your Best Nairalander In This Section For The Month Of September by chibwike(m): 8:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
Xtarxhyne:
Temigracie
Tallesty1
chibwike
tbh, you look like an igbo girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hot 81-year Old Woman Shows Off Her Rock Hard Abs And Six Pacs (photos) / This Indian Guy Wants To Kill Me [Picture] / Married Women Cheat More Than Men* Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.