Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,540 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone (3612 Views)

He Wont Leave Me Alone / Am In A Serious Palaver!!! Former Girlfriend Wont Leave Me Alone!!! / He Has A Girlfriend He Wont Leave But Still Wants Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 3:17pm On Oct 11, 2014
pls help me, I don't really know what is wrong with this guy!!
here is what happened, I met this very handsome man on one social network, he is 6yrs older than me, but one would think he's just 16 years old because of how good and young he looked, I added him, and we became friends, we've been close frnds for a month now and we like each other (not love o! I av a bf) but three weeks ago he started telling me how fun I was , and how I make him blush .we exchanged numbers(which I later regretted)..I took that as a normal thing a guy wud say to a girl he's probably flirting with. these compliments became deep and somehow intimate... I still brushed it aside, thinking 'typical boys who like flirting' I rejected all his direct nd indirect advances.. he finally told me he loves me and couldn't get me out ta his mind.... and I was like.. okay? he now became angry, and said that I should tell him "I love u too' na.. I was shocked... I was like who is this guy?? I replied that I can't say what I don't mean, that he is even lucky I'm telling him the truth, what about the guys I told I love u, but didn't mean it.... he became angry and said "fvck u" then went offline. I didn't know what to do. I just went oflyn too pissed. since then I became withdrawn, I don't talk to him.he started calling me at least 6 tyms a day asking me if I'm OK, if I need anything...one day I got fed up! and blocked him.

that very nyt around 2am, after I have just finished my midnyt prayer, I received a call from an unknown number turned he used another Sim... he told me to come onlyn and cut the call... I was speechless.. who DA fvck calls u in the midnyt?? I thought it was a prank, I ignored it and went to bed, the next morning I checked my phone, and I saw '47 missed calls' I just stared at my phone like it was shii, I was scared now, coz never in my life have I had that number of missed calls! I checked the caller and it was HIM shocked I just dropped my phone.. he called again, I picked up and he started shouting saying that y didn't I pickup, that y didn't I come online.. I asked him what is it he wants to tell me that couldn't wait till today, he said he wanted to tell me that he loves me so much, that I make him go crazy, that he cudnt sleep, he's been thinking abt me, that y did I block him... blah blah blah.. I told him that I'm taken, and I don't love him!! the way I spoke to him..nd the things I said.... hmm I said them with anger, I was like he should stop disturbing my life, that I will never love a psychopath like him.. cant he get a hint!! I was fuming!

he became quiet, for 2mins or so, I thought he wasn't on the line anymore.I was so happy and relieved, I wanted to cut the call, then he now spoke, he said that I will regret ever saying those painful words to him, that I will love him, and he will track my location tru my number nd find me and he will do anything to get me, he promised to find me and make me pay for saying I dnt luv him. he cut the call.. tears were already building up... pls what should I do??!!?!? call police? tell my bf? I don't know what I've put myself into!!
Re: Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
if you're not writing just for writing... then don't mind the retaŕd...he can't even do shitt

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone by Miscellaneous(m): 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
your name said who u are? why dont u play the game ..... u started it afterall

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone by funstufz: 3:23pm On Oct 11, 2014
This is not funny ooooooooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone by jotey(m): 3:34pm On Oct 11, 2014
funstufz:
This is not funny ooooooooo
its very funny mehhn grin
Re: Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone by Davidovinci(m): 3:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
1.Block his number
2. Don't pick up any unknown/private number
3. Tell ur bf
'nuff said.
Re: Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone by tosyne2much(m): 3:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
He don tay wey guys don dey open account with female moniker.. If you were spiritually inclined to the extent that you wake up by 2am to make your supplications to God, you wouldn't be using devilish slangs such as '' Wat da fucck'' and so on

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 3:45pm On Oct 11, 2014
tosyne2much:
He don tay wey guys don dey open account with female moniker.. If you were spiritually inclined to the extent that you wake up by 2am to make your supplications to God, you wouldn't be using devilish slangs such as '' Wat da fucck'' and so on
I'm a christian, and Wats wrong in saying that?? pls if u knw Ur just gonna come Herr to accuse or judge me, then get DA fvck out!!! angry I hate guys lyk u. hipocrits! u probably screw 17girls a day. nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone by obisite: 3:55pm On Oct 11, 2014
tosyne2much:

"Wat da fucck" "Eroticc Angela " grin grin
Re: Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone by Wittylens(m): 3:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
EroticAngelina:
here is what happened, I met this very handsome man on one social network, he is 6yrs older than me, but one would think he's just 16 years old because of how good and young he looked, I added him, and we became friends, we've been close frnds for a month now and we like each other (not love o! I av a bf) but three weeks ago he started telling me how fun I was , and how I make him blush .we exchanged numbers(which I later regretted)..I took that as a normal thing a guy wud say to a girl he's probably flirting with. these compliments became deep and somehow intimate... I still brushed it aside, thinking 'typical boys who like flirting' I rejected all his direct nd indirect advances.. he finally told me he loves me and couldn't get me out ta his mind.... and I was like.. okay? he now became angry, and said that I should tell him "I love u too' na.. I was shocked... I was like who is this guy?? I replied that I can't say what I don't mean, that he is even lucky I'm telling him the truth, what about the guys I told I love u, but didn't mean it.... he became angry and said "fvck u" then went offline. I didn't know what to do. I just went oflyn too pissed. since then I became withdrawn, I don't talk to him.he started calling me at least 6 tyms a day asking me if I'm OK, if I need anything...one day I got fed up! and blocked him.

that very nyt around 2am, after I have just finished my midnyt prayer, I received a call from an unknown number turned he used another Sim... he told me to come onlyn and cut the call... I was speechless.. who DA fvck calls u in the midnyt?? I thought it was a prank, I ignored it and went to bed, the next morning I checked my phone, and I saw '47 missed calls' I just stared at my phone like it was shii, I was scared now, coz never in my life have I had that number of missed calls! I checked the caller and it was HIM shocked I just dropped my phone.. he called again, I picked up and he started shouting saying that y didn't I pickup, that y didn't I come online.. I asked him what is it he wants to tell me that couldn't wait till today, he said he wanted to tell me that he loves me so much, that I make him go crazy, that he cudnt sleep, he's been thinking abt me, that y did I block him... blah blah blah.. I told him that I'm taken, and I don't love him!! the way I spoke to him..nd the things I said.... hmm I said them with anger, I was like he should stop disturbing my life, that I will never love a psychopath like him.. cant he get a hint!! I was fuming!

he became quiet, for 2mins or so, I thought he wasn't on the line anymore.I was so happy and relieved, I wanted to cut the call, then he now spoke, he said that I will regret ever saying those painful words to him, that I will love him, and he will track my location tru my number nd find me and he will do anything to get me, he promised to find me and make me pay for saying I dnt luv him. he cut the call.. tears were already building up... pls what should I do??!!?!? call police? tell my bf? I don't know what I've put myself into!!

See Let Me Tell You , The Guy Is The Emotional Type (Just Like Me). The thing is , He dosent really know how to control his emotions. The guy loves you 1000000% , have no doubt about that. I think you should re-think this over again, such kind of guys are hard to find , guys that will literally die for you.

Don't look at him at a crazy person , He's not. He's Just like every other guy , he just needs to learn to control his emotions. If he stays away from you for like 2weeks or 1month he will cool down. I can bet on that.

I get that you were angry , but there was no need to insult him. Your Insulting Him Only Adds Salt To His Already Bleeding Heart

About The Threat , Don't Worry , Such Kinda Guys Can't Hurt A Fly.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone by obisite: 4:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
EroticAngelina:

You hv ur own side fouls too,

Sis, you only air ur own side of the story, buh not witstanding..

1- meeting pals online n gettin close to them should hav a limit, in d manner of conversation,

2-reference to "Flirt" as per say to the guy.., I gues u also play along flirting with him, see ur topics sef, ,, "maybe not limited" , I'm not sure a guy can go ahead flirt with a lady despite d lady not reciprocating

3- concerning the guy.., I still wonder how one could just start loving someone he/she hasn't seen.., mayb chop_clean mouth! Lol #wondering# but one can never tell!! let not such threat frm him get u scared, you can stil open up to ur guy, if he will be understanding enough,, if he must trace u with line, then he's got nothing serious to do..,
Re: Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone by Decale: 4:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
But you're Erötic Angelina sad

Why won't a guy seeing this kind moniker say I love you. Now he don talk I love you, Erötica and now you're here complaining....

Make good use of your moniker na sad

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone by Dygeasy(m): 4:25pm On Oct 11, 2014
EroticAngelina:
I'm a christian, and Wats wrong in saying that?? pls if u knw Ur just gonna come Herr to accuse or judge me, then get DA fvck out!!! angry I hate guys lyk u. hipocrits! u probably screw 17girls a day. nonsense.
Darling, truth is you are a direct contrast to what you're tryna portray. You are a troll too and trolls are not to be taken seriously.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 11, 2014
Wittylens:

See Let Me Tell You , The Guy Is The Emotional Type (Just Like Me). The thing is , He dosent really know how to control his emotions. The guy loves you 1000000% , have no doubt about that. I think you should re-think this over again, such kind of guys are hard to find , guys that will literally die for you.

Don't look at him at a crazy person , He's not. He's Just like every other guy , he just needs to learn to control his emotions. If he stays away from you for like 2weeks or 1month he will cool down. I can bet on that.

I get that you were angry , but there was no need to insult him. Your Insulting Him Only Adds Salt To His Already Bleeding Heart

lmao...wth! are u the delusional guy in qn? rubbish
Re: Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone by Wittylens(m): 4:40pm On Oct 11, 2014
spotit:
lmao...wth! are u the delusional guy in qn? rubbish

Of course not
Re: Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 11, 2014
Wittylens:

Of course not
yes of course, u did sound exactly like him. if ur not, then you're either watching too much tv or a rather too young, mushy and naive teenager
Re: Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone by Tymax(m): 4:49pm On Oct 11, 2014
A guy act that crazy? This story.... Hmmm
Re: Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone by moneyhungry(m): 4:51pm On Oct 11, 2014
children of nowadays sef.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone by Wittylens(m): 4:53pm On Oct 11, 2014
spotit:
yes of course, u did sound exactly like him. if ur not, then you're either watching too much tv or a rather too young, mushy and naive teenager

Come , what's your problem sef? What kinda weed did you smoke this afternoon? What's your business with what I say? Just stay on your lane please , I don't want to exchange words with you.

I don't have time for your mediocre talks.

I'm not going to quote you again. Whatever you say is your headache!

2 Likes

Re: Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
Wittylens:

Come , what's your problem sef? What kinda weed did you smoke this afternoon? What's your business with what I say? Just stay on your lane please , I don't want to exchange words with you.

Just stay on your lane , I don't have time for your mediocre talks.
lol...exchange words with me? adviser, are u alright?
Re: Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone by thinkngrowrich(m): 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2014
coolChai' see the kinda story that hugs and touches heartless hearts.
Re: Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 11, 2014
Wittylens:
hmm, thanks dear, but guys should learn to control their emotions! I even told him that i have a boyfriend, yet he still went on with his plans, thats what my niceness caused for me.. I cnt even focus well now, im still scared.. Of that threat!!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 11, 2014
Dygeasy:
Darling, truth is you are a direct contrast to what you're tryna portray. You are a troll too and trolls are not to be taken seriously.
i hate it when useless guys come to my thread and insult me. I will live my life the way i want it, mind ur biznez fool. Mtchew
Re: Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
Decale:
But you're Erötic Angelina sad

Why won't a guy seeing this kind moniker say I love you. Now he don talk I love you, Erötica and now you're here complaining....

Make good use of your moniker na sad
sharrap, it happened in another social network, i didnt use £rotic. I just used my name, nothing added to it.
Re: Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone by MrCork: 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2014
EroticAngelina:

....see yor head like ghana made kettle.....u berra stop lying u atension seeekin Londoner wanna be...

...u ain't even light skin and no imaginary guy is chasin u...STOP LYING....STOPIT! "(no oofennse)
angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone by MrCork: 5:56pm On Oct 11, 2014
...by the way...is the guys name Mr Cork,from London peckam who drives the £28,000 (cash) range rover spot wit alloys?.. The one u love? wink

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone by pretydiva(f): 5:57pm On Oct 11, 2014
Brk ur sim,n buy a new 1. Block him frm d social network, at least wit dat he won't b able 2 contact u again
Re: Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2014
obisite:

1- meeting pals online n gettin close to them should hav a limit, in d manner of conversation,

2-reference to "Flirt" as per say to the guy.., I gues u also play along flirting with him, see ur topics sef, ,, "maybe not limited" , I'm not sure a guy can go ahead flirt with a lady despite d lady not reciprocating

3- concerning the guy.., I still wonder how one could just start loving someone he/she hasn't seen.., mayb chop_clean mouth! Lol #wondering# but one can never tell!! let not such threat frm him get u scared, you can stil open up to ur guy, if he will be understanding enough,, if he must trace u with line, then he's got nothing serious to do..,
lol, thanks. Ive learnt my lesson. Im never gonna get close to any social network guy in my life!
Re: Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone by Dygeasy(m): 6:07pm On Oct 11, 2014
EroticAngelina:
i hate it when useless guys come to my thread and insult me. I will live my life the way i want it, mind ur biznez fool. Mtchew
Re: Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone by ibietela2(m): 6:08pm On Oct 11, 2014
EroticAngelina:
hmm, thanks dear, but guys should learn to control their emotions! I even told him that i have a boyfriend, yet he still went on with his plans, thats what my niceness caused for me.. I cnt even focus well now, im still scared.. Of that threat!!

He can't track you with your phone number...... Are you in the same state?
Re: Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone by Nobody: 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
Wittylens:

na rapist such guyz be o!erotic angelina,ur libido go erotize am!patapata 3rounds don do.
Re: Pls Help! This Guy Wont Leave Me Alone by MrCork: 6:09pm On Oct 11, 2014
obisite:

...br she lyin...she always creatin threads for attention....no one is chasin ha and she been known for creatin rubbbish post..

...she loook Nigerian though!
angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Say Something About This Photo / Is This Really A SNAIL(PHOTO) / (photos): This Uniport Girl Wished A Very Romantic Birthday To Her Same Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.