Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

(photos): This Uniport Girl Wished A Very Romantic Birthday To Her Same Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (photos): This Uniport Girl Wished A Very Romantic Birthday To Her Same Sex (3619 Views)

44 Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Known / See The Reply This Lady Got After She Wished A Guy A Romantic Happy Birthday / Things A Girl Wished Her Boyfriend Knew !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(photos): This Uniport Girl Wished A Very Romantic Birthday To Her Same Sex by SlimShaddy10(m): 9:48am On Sep 28, 2016
By their fruits we shall know them. How can a girl wish his fellow girl such a romantic birthday using these words. I believe something more to this is attached.

Also, my observation is that, the birthday party was thronged by ladies only_what sort of birthday is that one?

I suspect fourteen years imprisonment oooo if what I am thinking is the truth.

the fact is that the number of lesbians in uniport is much to the extent that they have a separate hostel or lodge of their own.

if you doubt me, ask those living around the popular lodge called Vanessa suit at aluu

see the romantic message below

I recognize a QUEEN when i see one.

just in one month i and my back bone was born.

To my boo, queen, cup Cake, sugar bunny, jewel, my super star, my telemundo, my up coming money at the bank, my love, my real gee, the only girl that can tell you the real vee, my dollar and gold, the only gee i can run to for advice, my treasure, my comfort, my oyibo, my gps and compass at anytime, the direct opposite of me,the gee that can bring back my brains when is about to get lost,to my jagaban, what else can i say if not a HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

i WISH YOU MANY MORE YEARS AND all good life has to offer.

I have Decided to spoil you today as a QUEEN mother and even the devil knows he cant stop me.

I love you too much sha i swear down.

1 Like

Re: (photos): This Uniport Girl Wished A Very Romantic Birthday To Her Same Sex by Cutehector(m): 9:51am On Sep 28, 2016
God will never allow me to associate myself with uniport girls!

2 Likes

Re: (photos): This Uniport Girl Wished A Very Romantic Birthday To Her Same Sex by Nobody: 9:58am On Sep 28, 2016
Naija girls and packaging are like bread and butter.

2 Likes

Re: (photos): This Uniport Girl Wished A Very Romantic Birthday To Her Same Sex by ajasbaba(m): 9:59am On Sep 28, 2016
MAKE THEM DEY CHOP THEM SEF,

HOW E COME TAKE AFFECT DOLLAR PRICE.

2 Likes

Re: (photos): This Uniport Girl Wished A Very Romantic Birthday To Her Same Sex by Essence6055: 10:28am On Sep 28, 2016
It might be a female cult...

So you need to be careful
Re: (photos): This Uniport Girl Wished A Very Romantic Birthday To Her Same Sex by yaqq: 10:49am On Sep 28, 2016
Nothing bad here...... Them be real Gee........ Try meet to core girl friends........ds one go be child play
Re: (photos): This Uniport Girl Wished A Very Romantic Birthday To Her Same Sex by bamisepeters(m): 10:54am On Sep 28, 2016
Don't judge a book by its cover OP, it might not be what you think. Some friends are like that and they cannot hold back words when they really want to express how grateful and emotionally attached to that person on special occasions.
Re: (photos): This Uniport Girl Wished A Very Romantic Birthday To Her Same Sex by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 28, 2016
oh she's such a darling, wonderful creature..shes so sweet kiss kiss
Re: (photos): This Uniport Girl Wished A Very Romantic Birthday To Her Same Sex by SlimShaddy10(m): 11:00am On Sep 28, 2016
bamisepeters:
Don't judge a book by its cover OP, it might not be what you think. Some friends are like that and they cannot hold back words when they really want to express how grateful and emotionally attached to that person on special occasions.

u see sth real and u are doubting. not me ooooo!!!!

I know them when I see them
Re: (photos): This Uniport Girl Wished A Very Romantic Birthday To Her Same Sex by SlimShaddy10(m): 11:02am On Sep 28, 2016
[quote author=Berlynn post=49739357][/quote]

I have her digit so that u can contact her ( or them). just let me know if u so wish to feel her boots.

no harm oooo,
Re: (photos): This Uniport Girl Wished A Very Romantic Birthday To Her Same Sex by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 28, 2016
SlimShaddy10:

I have her digit so that u can contact her ( or them). just let me know if u so wish to feel her boots.

no harm oooo,

hope you are okay undecided
Re: (photos): This Uniport Girl Wished A Very Romantic Birthday To Her Same Sex by SlimShaddy10(m): 11:13am On Sep 28, 2016
Berlynn:

more than u. very sound mentally, and otherwise.

1 Like

Re: (photos): This Uniport Girl Wished A Very Romantic Birthday To Her Same Sex by AfroMighty(m): 11:54am On Sep 28, 2016
SlimShaddy10:
By their fruits we shall know them. How can a girl wish his fellow girl such a romantic birthday using these words. I believe something more to this is attached.

Also, my observation is that, the birthday party was thronged by ladies only_what sort of birthday is that one?

I suspect fourteen years imprisonment oooo if what I am thinking is the truth.

the fact is that the number of lesbians in uniport is much to the extent that they have a separate hostel or lodge of their own.

if you doubt me, ask those living around the popular lodge called Vanessa suit at aluu

see the romantic message below

I recognize a QUEEN when i see one.

just in one month i and my back bone was born.

To my boo, queen, cup Cake, sugar bunny, jewel, my super star, my telemundo, my up coming money at the bank, my love, my real gee, the only girl that can tell you the real vee, my dollar and gold, the only gee i can run to for advice, my treasure, my comfort, my oyibo, my gps and compass at anytime, the direct opposite of me,the gee that can bring back my brains when is about to get lost,to my jagaban, what else can i say if not a HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU.

i WISH YOU MANY MORE YEARS AND all good life has to offer.

I have Decided to spoil you today as a QUEEN mother and even the devil knows he cant stop me.

I love you too much sha i swear down.

watin concern you?
Re: (photos): This Uniport Girl Wished A Very Romantic Birthday To Her Same Sex by bamisepeters(m): 12:21pm On Sep 28, 2016
SlimShaddy10:

u see sth real and u are doubting. not me ooooo!!!!

I know them when I see them
should i say by what they know we shall know them?
Re: (photos): This Uniport Girl Wished A Very Romantic Birthday To Her Same Sex by NnamdiN: 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
it's none of your business.
Re: (photos): This Uniport Girl Wished A Very Romantic Birthday To Her Same Sex by Nobody: 4:16pm On Sep 28, 2016
Like seriously op undecided undecided
Re: (photos): This Uniport Girl Wished A Very Romantic Birthday To Her Same Sex by Nobody: 4:28pm On Sep 28, 2016
the thing about uniport girls is that they r always in cliques and they r mainly lesbians..

1 Like

Re: (photos): This Uniport Girl Wished A Very Romantic Birthday To Her Same Sex by Akanbibabatunde(m): 4:36pm On Sep 28, 2016
SlimShaddy10:

no harm oooo,
pm me their digits, they need kondo koboko... Stupid childrens of the world..
Re: (photos): This Uniport Girl Wished A Very Romantic Birthday To Her Same Sex by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 28, 2016
Any one wey date diz olos don enter 1 chance

(1) (Reply)

Virgin Palaver: My Libido Is Alarmingly High Nowadays / How Much Do You Pay Your Girl Monthly? / Share Your "Its A Small World" Unforgettable Moments And Stories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.