Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,982 members, 7,828,478 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

How To Woo That Pastor's Daughter You Like - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To Woo That Pastor's Daughter You Like (723 Views)

Interview With Aisha Uzoechina (pastor's Daughter Who Converted To Islam) / Ghana Bishop Reveals That Pastor Chris & TB Joshua Are Agents Of Satan / Pastor: Confirms That Pastor O Odukoya Is In Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Woo That Pastor's Daughter You Like by Foreveryouandme: 6:20pm On Oct 11, 2014
How To Woo That Pastor's Daughter You Like
--------------- ------------

I'm currently dating a pastor's daughter, and I'm settling down with this one o, not because she's from a man of God's house o, but because I know how I got her and what I went through in getting her. O boy, I am now a bible scholar because of this fine girl o. She was just too beautiful to ignore just like that. All my friends I seeked help from then, does not how to woo a pastor's daughter, they were professional olodo in that aspect. I had to figure this out by myself after meditating, researching and decoding on myself for days like an historian. Armed to the teeth, with my manual which I had possessed and about to approach her. My mind told me she must accept me with what I had aquired. I then approached her with

Read more: http://njuwo..com/2014/10/how-to-woo-that-pastors-daughter-you.html?m=1
Re: How To Woo That Pastor's Daughter You Like by justphillips(m): 5:37am On Oct 12, 2014
Goodmorning Jesus
Re: How To Woo That Pastor's Daughter You Like by charlsecy(m): 10:33am On Oct 12, 2014
You can't even do paragraphs!

(1) (Reply)

Would The World Be Better If God Made Everyone Go Nak£d Like It Was Before? / What Does The Bible Say About The Wise Men? / Bible VS Jehovahs Witnesses Method Of Baptism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.