Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

Top 5 Factors To Consider When Preparing For A Job Interview - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Top 5 Factors To Consider When Preparing For A Job Interview (1347 Views)

7 Things To Consider Before Taking Up That Job / Top 5 Nigerian Construction Companies To Work For. / Preparing To Attend An Interview? Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Factors To Consider When Preparing For A Job Interview by ferdiklint(m): 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2014
I believe you are probably reading this because you have been interviewed several times without getting a favourable response, or perhaps you might just be a young school leaver preparing for a job interview.Whichever the case may be, just go through this article carefully and take the factors discussed, into consideration and i bet you, you will be glad you did.

Over the years, getting employed have become a little bit, or maybe i should say very intimidating. The number of school leavers is fast growing and as a result, you find more applicants applying for a job which is meant for few persons. In cases like this, getting hired turns really competitive, everyone wants to get a job, we all need money to settle our bills and take care of some other needs.

It is so impossible to get employed without passing through an interview proccess. For you to get hired you must do absolutely well in the interview. I will be revealing some of my discoveries that have assisted many during their 'job seeking' period. I strongly believe that you too will definitely be successful if this steps are being followed strictly.......read all about this here=> http://informania.net/top-5-factors-to-consider-when-preparing-for-a-job-interview/
Re: Top 5 Factors To Consider When Preparing For A Job Interview by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 11, 2014
I will never click that link.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Factors To Consider When Preparing For A Job Interview by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 12, 2014
ismokeweed:
I will never click that link.
I swear to Jahovah , I won't !! ...WeedTurnBad4Dop !!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oando Oil Trainee Program Closes 28th October 2014 / Vacancy 3 Positions At Hyprops Nigeria Limited / I Need This Diamond Bank Address...help Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.