Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,188 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Female Friend Zone!! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Female Friend Zone!! (22381 Views)

Share Your Friend Zone Story. / Signs That You Are In The Friend Zone And You Dont Even Know It! / Escaping The Friend Zone. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Friend Zone!! by smokeyupu(m): 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
A lady can definitely be friend zoned depending on certain attributes(?). I had a friend in d university who was very close to me. We lived in d same complex off campus and I slept most nights in her room (she lived alone). Guys wanting to ask her out usually came to me first cos they thought she was my babe. We went to a party one cool night and a friend walked up to us and asked my permission to dance with "my babe". We both laughed until our belly hurt. We went home together and slept in her room that night after talking about the party till very late. She was a fine girl no doubt but thinking now, I just can't find a reason why we didn't get it on back then. My babe back then was always furious when she saw the babe cos she thought we had something but I always kept any confrontation at bay.
If I ever come across her again though I will ask what went wrong cos my father of blessed memory used to tell me that 'a woman and a man will never be mere friends'.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Female Friend Zone!! by yurme(m): 3:36pm On Dec 11, 2014
Yea I av friendzoned a girl ooo immediately I did that her behaviour changed she hardly msgz me sf
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by Mettal: 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2014
ellechrystal:

Exactly..nice one.
but i know she wasn't really comfortable.
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by Hawlahscho(m): 3:43pm On Dec 11, 2014
Why not? The one I put one girl now, I know she can't get outta it. Though it requires sense cos she takes things emotional all d time and I drag her out tactically. GIRLS CAN BE FRIENDZONED
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by MRLINGTON(m): 3:55pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ok..no answer from me buh a lady gave me dis sha..Iav bin friendzoned by her

Re: Female Friend Zone!! by akpabana: 3:57pm On Dec 11, 2014
I must be frank with you, I have F Zoned many. Reason being that I hve promised myself and God that I will try as much as grace can carry me to enter one lady after the alter. By this decision, I subdue feelings when third leg is talking and by so, leaving the lady at f zone.

1 Like

Re: Female Friend Zone!! by basilo101: 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
Dia own na friends with benefit zone sha
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by ellechrystal(f): 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
Mettal:
but i know she wasn't really comfortable.
Na wa o. Did she wnt extra from ur knots?
Hmm. Interesting. .. grin
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by Chilug(m): 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2014
grin
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by IKJ66(m): 4:01pm On Dec 11, 2014
If u friendzone her and she has a feeling For yah,she would conclude u got no guts to ask her out,,,,,,,
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by Chilug(m): 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2014
Female folks are more sensitive than guys. D don't follow a guy sheepishly like most guys will do, once they realise u are nt interested they alwaz find a way to protect their dignity unlike guys that will continue to disturb d gal in d name of toasting until she eventually friendzone him. Very sadly!

1 Like

Re: Female Friend Zone!! by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 11, 2014
The Friendzone is harsh town...and I think I'm the mayor
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by 1one: 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
marriedmum:

how am I sure that you're not lying?

Lying about what?
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by emmygzy(m): 4:08pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ive friendzoned a lot of girls for one reason or the other. For example there is this girl in my street that was tripping for me. But because our house is very close to each other, i felt she wont allow me to do other runs and 2. Shes a spirikoko girl, she wont allow me to sleep with her. So i decided to friendzone her.
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by AJ01(m): 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2014
temisukanmi:
Dont really know the appropriate topic for this thread... I just wanna share what I observed.
Here on nairaland, we've been seeing guys being put in friend zones by ladies they love and not guys putting ladies in dis zone.. now my question is:
1) Do ladies ever get friend zoned?
2) Ladies have you ever been friend zoned by guys u love?
3) How did it all turn out?
4) Guys have u ever kept any lady in this dreadful zone?
Pls feel free to share ur experiences... ..just trying to clear this thought off my head.
yes I have..I actually call her my sister grin
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by Olodapsing(m): 4:11pm On Dec 11, 2014
kilokeys:
..why not.?

thats where i actually place all my '' you have forgotten me shey?''
kind of girls It happens only to alpha males. ...the pickings are too numerous. ..
U get like "you didn't see my miss calls abi"
..."see ur having fun from ur dp but you don't have time abi"

U talk more like my ex gf, lolzz juz can't help Buh laf my azz off
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by LeoSanchez(m): 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2014
temisukanmi:
Dont really know the appropriate topic for this thread... I just wanna share what I observed.
Here on nairaland, we've been seeing guys being put in friend zones by ladies they love and not guys putting ladies in dis zone.. now my question is:
1) Do ladies ever get friend zoned?
2) Ladies have you ever been friend zoned by guys u love?
3) How did it all turn out?
4) Guys have u ever kept any lady in this dreadful zone?
Pls feel free to share ur experiences... ..just trying to clear this thought off my head.
yea i have.. Esp when i know dey have feelings for me. It shows me hw desperate some can be n how true dia feelings r
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by Mettal: 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2014
ellechrystal:

Na wa o. Did she wnt extra from ur knots?
Hmm. Interesting. .. grin
only calling me whenever she was alone,i assumed she didn't like how i platonic i took the relationship.Asking me things only people in relationships ask,somehow how like asking for new phones whenever i replace mine,.Although i was the one that arranged for all her luggages home when she finished school,she insisted i should come but engagements was tight,.She got married and didn't tell me. After some months we encounter ourselves for the final time,she hugged me and told me how she married, as there wasn't any stringed attached,i wished her good fortunes and left.
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by Coolguy89(m): 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
I don't believ a guy n girl can be friends,one must hav feeling for d other.
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 11, 2014
Who said its not possible. Iffahear i've friendzoned countless girls even married women. Its all a matter of you being handsome. If you re good looking believe me girls would be all over you,Then na you go select the ones for bleeping, friendship, dating nd the ones you avoid
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by sconp: 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
yes ladies get friendzoned too, just that their's is on a low scale.

Seen some.
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 11, 2014
1one:
I friend zoned a girl about a month ago even though she's arguably the finest girl I've met this year.. I zoned her because she couldn't speak good enough english undecided... I know, I know, it may sound flimsy and trivial but my ears are just too sensitive to "GbA-GAUN" and correcting her every once and again was something she was not having, she even quarreled with me because of that.. undecided.. It's like every time I hear a raw, grammatical error, I start feeling nauseous, it's not as if... Okay.. Let me just stop and continue with the story..

So I decided not to nurse any further thoughts of actually dating > courting > marrying her. In my mind I decided we were just going to be friends, the bad thing was that, well not really a bad thing per se, she had [/b]already started having feelings for me... It was very palpable, very obvious... So I stopped checking up on her and doing all those "flirty" things I used to do before...

One day I woke up, checked my bbm contacts,-She [b]had yanked
me off... I was like shocked.

I didn't bother calling her or seeing her again because if a girl can yank you off her bbm, then...in the immortal words of Commander Shem..... DazzALL! angry

So yeah, friendzoning goes both ways, but ofcourse girls friendzone guys more in the ratio of 10:3.

You 'friend-zoned' someone because she cant speak good English. Check the bolded, what do you think Nairaland should do to you?

1 Like

Re: Female Friend Zone!! by ellechrystal(f): 4:31pm On Dec 11, 2014
Mettal:
only calling me whenever she was alone,i assumed she didn't like how i platonic i took the relationship.Asking me things only people in relationships ask,somehow how like asking for new phones whenever i replace mine,.Although i was the one that arranged for all her luggages home when she finished school,she insisted i should come but engagements was tight,.She got married and didn't tell me. After some months we encounter ourselves for the final time,she hugged me and told me how she married, as there wasn't any stringed attached,i wished her good fortunes and left.
Lol. I feel she liked u n didn't know how to relay it.
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by monex(m): 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2014
i fear i have.

my excuse is that there is no deception involved as she knows where she stands and that it would never be now or in the future.

we enjoy each others company and try to avoid intimacy (maybe deep intimacy).

the problem is that after sometime she starts falling in love and I start feeling guilty and doing my best to end it (sometimes making her feel i am mean and insensitive).

i would advise not to friendzone a lady as from my experience, she finally falls in love.
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by 1one: 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2014
PIPnator:

You 'friend-zoned' someone because she cant speak good English. Check the bolded, what do you think Nairaland should do to you?

The same thing they should do to you undecided

Anyways, I'm not saying I'm the absolute quintessential "grammarian" but I have a very strong command of the English language, irrespective of my supposed bolded typos. I'm not looking for someone who speaks like the Queen of England, but if you're friends with someone who feels bad about correcting her very ear-grating English, I'm not sure you'd have any other option than to give her space

1 Like

Re: Female Friend Zone!! by Mettal: 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2014
ellechrystal:

Lol. I feel she liked u n didn't know how to relay it.
.I thought exactly too,.The same with your face built,but seriously kettle-black.
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by ellechrystal(f): 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2014
Mettal:
.I thought exactly too,.The same with your face built,but seriously kettle-black.
In other news she looks like me huh? But really dark.or I remind u of her, she must b a fine girl then.. grin grin grin..cos am pretty n I know it. wink. A yoruba babe I suppose. grin
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by kraftykc(m): 4:49pm On Dec 11, 2014
Ask my friends; Ada, Ope and Chi.
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Dec 11, 2014
Yes, ladies are friend zoned often. Sigh, it's the stuff that girl bonding seasons are made of. undecided
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by ideee03(f): 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
rent zone
LLVelly:
There's this girl I invite whenever I need her company/spend a night. then I'll pay her off. Is this friend zone or rent zone?
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by Mettal: 4:58pm On Dec 11, 2014
ellechrystal:

In other news she looks like me huh? But really dark.or I remind u of her, she must b a fine girl then.. grin grin grin..cos am pretty n I know it. wink. A yoruba babe I suppose. grin
,she is prettier than you,.grin hope i din't hurt your ego. Am horrendous at times.grin she is ibo girl.
Re: Female Friend Zone!! by ellechrystal(f): 5:00pm On Dec 11, 2014
Mettal:
,she is prettier than you,.grin hope i din't hurt your ego. Am horrendous at times.grin she is ibo girl.
Oh that's nice. Nope u didn't. .. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zip. Download J Hus Big Conspiracy Full Album / It Costs Too Much To Have A Side Chick - Man Advises Other Men / List Of Ashawo Joint In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.