Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,886 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... - Agriculture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... (114623 Views)

Ghana And Japan Overtake Nigeria In Yam Exports / Tubers Of Yam With Human Shape / Amazing Pic Of Yam Tubers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by chiboy11(m): 7:53am On Oct 13, 2015
Dis s competition now
Jilo83:
You can get it @lesser price here in Igboho Oyo state. 120tubers #6000, #7000 -#10,000. it depend on d size. NOTE: they sell 120s called ofa. call 08055149540
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jilo83:
You can get it @lesser price here in Igboho Oyo state. 120tubers #6000, #7000 -#10,000. it depend on d size. NOTE: they sell 120s called ofa. call 08055149540

Lolz its a free world anyway but like I always say those I've sent tubers for on my thread believes I will deliver...

And mind you if you can send tubers also y not open your own thread instead of making yourself a laughing stuck here......

At least I've given description to people who wish to travel down benue to check themselves if what I clam is true not not.

However yams really differs and that's y buyers especially from lagos and portharcourt will always patronize Benue State, so bros I will advice you get your own thread.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 3:13pm On Oct 13, 2015
chiboy11:
Dis s competition now

Its not my brother you can check for Oyo tubers but I can tell you BENUE Tubers is still Rank the best Tubers in Nigeria base on its length of stay b4 spoilage.

I remain Tbliss12
Ex-Corper
Benue State,
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Zuris: 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2015
Jilo83:
You c not compare Benue yam with Oyo
There's a lot of difference.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 14, 2015
Update! Update!! Update!!!

I want to first of all say a Big Congratulations to the 2015 Outgoing batch C corp members. I wish them all the best in their endeavor, atleast out of this no job ishhh so many are getting good job in this country.

I pray good job and accomplishment of dreams shall you begin to discover in Jesus Name I pray..Amen

Back to business, for all the whatsapp chat I've gotten so far, I hope I was able to give answers to all questions asked.
As for those who called me that they will love visiting Benue State for buying themselves...

I wish u the safest journey down to a land of simple people (Tiv, Udoma, Igede) they are very much religious I must say.

Prices Break-Down

* N6000 - 3,500 (transport)------- sells for 120naira per one at base (Ph nd La)

* N9000 - 3,500 (Transport)------- sells for 200naira per one at base (Ph and Lag)

* N12,000 -3,500 (Transport)------ sells for 250naira per one at base (Ph and Lag)

* N15,000 --3,500 (Transport)------sells for 300naira per one at base

* N18,000 --3,500 (Transport)------sells for 350naira per one at base

Lagos Pick-up point= Mile-12. PH Pick-up point= Gborokiri Yam Zone

Procedure For Purchase

1. Indicate On this thread that you are interested, after which I will quote your post for confirmation

2. Pick any of the above

3. Negotiate on whatsapp with me on the price

4. Make payment then we book you down for next purchase or we buy immediately if your goods are available for that

5. You get continuous whatsapp update from purchase point in benue till it gets to destination, you will have picture of truck and plate number

6. Testimonies.......

Mr Lekan

AgroGold Connect

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 12:24am On Oct 14, 2015
Incase you need Pictures of the tubers, already on my phones just contact me on whatsapp I will send it or if you feel like viewing it in your email then send your email to me in SMS format.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 12:34am On Oct 14, 2015
Bookings! Bookings!! Bookings!!!

We will start proper purchase next week all bookings must be DONE and PAID on or before 12noon on monday because purchase will be done on tuesday and wednesday

while Thursday and Friday will be for loading on Trucks to these major locations;

1. Lagos State
2. Rivers State (Portharcourt)
3. Delta State (Warri)
4. Anambra (Akwa)
5. Enugu State

For now those are the sure states with available trucks!!

Mr Lekan
AgroGold Connect
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Jilo83(m): 6:43am On Oct 14, 2015
Tbliss12:

Lolz its a free world anyway but like I always say those I've sent tubers for on my thread believes I will deliver...

And mind you if you can send tubers also y not open your own thread instead of making yourself a laughing stuck here......

At least I've given description to people who wish to travel down benue to check themselves if what I clam is true not not.

However yams really differs and that's y buyers especially from lagos and portharcourt will always patronize Benue State, so bros I will advice you get your own thread.

sorry if u have been offended. I don't mean to discredit ur business but am trying to promote my market too
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Jilo83(m): 6:45am On Oct 14, 2015
Zuris:
You c not compare Benue yam with Oyo There's a lot of difference.
tell me d different o. we r different varieties of yam here
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 8:03am On Oct 14, 2015
Jilo83:
sorry if u have been offended. I don't mean to discredit ur business but am trying to promote my market too

Lolz funny you!!

First you didn't discredit me or what I do. You should have known how to open your own thread and promote your biz there on your opened thread.

Obviously I'm not the first to do this on nairaland, so act wisely and avoid unnecessary stuffs

Mr Lekan
AgroGold Connect
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 10:54am On Oct 14, 2015
Tbliss12:
Hello NL readers just received an ORDER of 100tubers of yams (Big Sized) placed by:

Name: Mr *********(@willyede)
Phone Number: 0803 972 3***
Total Number of Tubers: 100pcs
Amount Paid: N17,000 {14,000(cost of 100pcs)+3,000(transport)}
Destination : Yam Zone, PH
Method of Payment :Bank Deposit

Update of purchase, codes,movement of this order will be communicated to this number 0803 972 3*** via whatsapp including picture of the truck and plate number.

Corper Lekan

This is exactly how your payment will be confirmed after picking your choice of tubers from above listing.

You will also be added to my whatsapp Yam selling investor's group.

Let's meet on whatsapp for proper understanding incase u didn't get my description..
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 8:31am On Oct 15, 2015
Good Morning!!
Yeah after serious purchase in the yam market yesterday, up loading of tubers on trucks to various state of destination (lagos, PH, Delta, Bayelsa, Anambra, Enugu e.t.c) has began and in few hours trucks will start moving out of Ugba Benue State.

Once again here are the breakdown;

Prices Break-Down
* N6000 - 3,500 (transport)------- sells for 120naira per one at
base (Ph nd La)
* N9000 - 3,500 (Transport)------- sells for 200naira per one
at base (Ph and Lag)
* N12,000 -3,500 (Transport)------ sells for 250naira per one
at base (Ph and Lag)
* N15,000 --3,500 (Transport)------sells for 300naira per one
at base
* N18,000 --3,500 (Transport)------sells for 350naira per one
at base
Lagos Pick-up point= Mile-12. PH Pick-up point= Gborokiri
Yam Zone

All bookings against next weeks Yam market PURCHASE starts TOMORROW and ends on TUESDAY 12noon and immediately your booked Tubers will begin to be purchased that Next week Tuesday till Thursday and it will be placed on trucks for you to your STATE

With all pictures of purchase including the truck and plate number will be sent to your whatsapp or your email for viewing

Mr Lekan

AgroGold Connect

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by larrymoore111: 9:38am On Oct 15, 2015
can u transport to ibadan.....if possible.....let me kno so to add u up on whatzapp and get d quotation and talk better.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 15, 2015
larrymoore111:
can u transport to ibadan.....if possible.....let me kno so to add u up on whatzapp and get d quotation and talk better.

No sir, reason being that lagos truck drivers although do pass through ibadan but won't want to stop by due to heavy load of tubers on it.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Krak(m): 10:04am On Oct 16, 2015
Jilo83:

Then open ur own thread and advertise your "cheaper" yams there.

For ur info you were trying to discredit his business by promoting yours on this thread.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Gadgetmobil(m): 3:02pm On Oct 16, 2015
Tbliss12:

No sir, reason being that lagos truck drivers although do pass through ibadan but won't want to stop by due to heavy load of tubers on it.

I actually wish you could work out a modality for us at Ibadan so that we can start out our own distribution.
Just work on it, I know you are capable.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 3:52pm On Oct 16, 2015
Gadgetmobil:

I actually wish you could work out a modality for us at Ibadan so that we can start out our own distribution.
Just work on it, I know you are capable.

Perfect!! Its very much possible I will look deeply into it only if I get more buyers from Ibadan!!
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 4:05pm On Oct 16, 2015

Pls first I I will like to appreciate all my last season's customers for believing in me, it was all like a joke then but Glory be to God I bought for people then both to PH and LAG.

Back to Biz,

For all Lagos Buyers who are really hitching to make their bookings against nextweek's purchase. Pls I'm sorry that your bookings will not start because lagos buyers are not yet in the market in mass.

Lagos Truck are just being channeled to other states that has bulky buyers. For all who called me and are planning to travel down to benue to do their purchase themselves,

Please try have some patience for lagos buyers to turn up so that your tubers won't remain on ground for a long time.

So I rep PH, Delta and Enugu now your trucks are supper abundant with buyers on ground fully with their purchased tubers.

I remain

Tbliss12 (Mr Lekan)

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 8:01am On Oct 19, 2015
Goodmorning All!
hope we all had a wonderful weekend? Its another week of work and its indeed early monday morning RUSH to work. May we all have a pleasant working experience this week...Amen

Yeah for those in Portharcourt, Warri and Enugu another YAM MARKET DAY is at the corner (of course- Its Every wednesday) let's help you purchase your TUBERS and send

That's if what you are purchasing is minimal but if you are buying above 1000tubers you can travel down to Ugba, Benue State and purchase yourself, I will surely guide you.

For all Lagos Buyers that has been calling my line (07034617082) please just exercise a little more patience when buyers from lagos troops in there will definitely be truck for that state.

I remain Tbliss12
God Bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 6:20pm On Oct 22, 2015
Good evening Everyone!
Its been a busy week for everybody I'm sure of that, how has your week been? May God continue to uplift you all in all your endevour.

Calls, Sms and whatsapp messages has been rolling in as regards lagos state supply of yam tubers, well maybe due to late harvest of yams by BENUE farmers just because of inadequate rainfall buyers from lagos are yet to visit the yam market in mass.

Although some has been visiting but all purchases on ground is not enough to fully load a TRUCK.

I still want to plea with lagos buyers calling me to still please exercise some patience, any week yam sales from now lagos state truck will begin to load.

For all Portharcourt Buyers and Warri(Delta State) your trucks are moving on weekly bases and if you know u need tubers there please contact me.

Best Regards

Mr lekan
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 27, 2015
Strictly For Lagos Customers!!

Hello Everyone!!
I want to use this medium to tell all lagos yam-tuber buyers that soon their TRUCKs will start taken tubers down to lagos. Reason been that buyers are yet to come in from that state.

Therefore TRUCKs are heading to other state to deliver tubers hopefully very soon lagos yams from benue will begin to move into Lagos State.

This platform remain the surest possible means of getting your tubers right from the source at cheaper rate down to your location. The locations for now are;

1. Lagos State
2. Enugu State
3. Delta State
4. Rivers State
5. Anambra State

But if you feel you wish to do the purchase yourself you can travel down and do your purchase provided you have proper insight as regards yam tubers sales business.

Thanks

Mr Lekan

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2015
Hello Great People!!

First of all I want to inform all Lagos State buyers that logistics services for Lagos state has officially commence 2day being the 3rd market week since officially opening the market for sales.

If you love to have your tubers delivered to you in Lagos State (Mile-12) with your secret codes on the tubers with constant update from purchase to delivery including pictures and plate number of the respective trucks to convey your tubers then please contact me and let the booking starts against next week.

You don't need to be scared I did this last season Oct (2014) to be precise and successful purchase and delivery was made and delivered to various locations (lagos,ph etc.)

Next week is another yam market day, you need tubers to be delivered in lagos state then holla at me and do your bookings, all booking starts today Wed (28th Oct) and ends by 3pm on Sunday (1st Nov).

Note! Note!! Note!!

The Maximum Number of tubers I can help purchase for a week is just 4000tubers if the slot is filled up I will have to fix you for another week.

I will start making the purchase on tuesday (3rd Nov) all through to wednesday (4th Nov) evening and your tubers will be on the truck heading for lagos state by thursday (5th Nov) to arrive by Sat Midnight and by Sunday your pickup will be ready at Mile-12

Our major mode of communication is whatsapp nd bbm for fast update of pictures of both tubers and truck.

As for logistics within lagos state, final stand is yet to be made by various bidders in lagos.

Mr lekan
07034617082(whatsapp)
BBM:33455101

Shalom
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by eagle13(m): 2:35am On Oct 30, 2015
Tbliss12:

Perfect!! Its very much possible I will look deeply into it only if I get more buyers from Ibadan!!
kindly include akure pls
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2015
eagle13:
kindly include akure pls

Hello sir how I wish I can supply to the whole of the 36 states of Nigeria..lolz!! But seriously my main issue here is logistics to this states. Akure (Ondo State) is even closer compare to lagos state but sorry sir no direct truck to that state for now.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 03, 2015
Good morning everyone!!

I noticed I got too many calls for about this business of yam purchase to be resold back @ location, But while the discussion is on via the phone I noticed there is fear of "loosing money to a scammer".

Its nobody's fault its just the level of crime and insincerity which has eaten deep into our system. This idea came while I was serving. Some people will need fresh tubers direct from farmers and even cheaper and not everyone can be traveling that distant journey (to benue state) to purchase tubers of less than 200pcs

I've always said it on this thread that all my claims are very much verifiable your can travel down to check it yourself in benue.

I'm on my way to Lagos State now for a purpose and for those calling me to see me before they can place their ORDERs for tubers, you can call me and we book an appointment to discuss and I will give you complete details

Due to this I won't do any booking this week please accept my apology for this, thanks!!

Mr lekan
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by omobemi: 10:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
Pls am interested in this yam business. How about delivery to benin city, Edo state. Thanks
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by jamace(m): 9:36am On Nov 17, 2015
Good morning everyone!!
I noticed I got too many calls for about this business of yam purchase to be resold back @ location, But while the discussion is on via the phone I noticed there is fear of "loosing money to a scammer".
Its nobody's fault its just the level of crime and insincerity which has eaten deep into our system. This idea came while I was serving. Some people will need fresh tubers direct from farmers and even cheaper and not everyone can be traveling that distant journey (to benue state) to purchase tubers of less than 200pcs
I've always said it on this thread that all my claims are very much verifiable your can travel down to check it yourself in benue.
I'm on my way to Lagos State now for a purpose and for those calling me to see me before they can place their ORDERs for tubers, you can call me and we book an appointment to discuss and I will give you complete details
Due to this I won't do any booking this week please accept my apology for this, thanks!!
Mr lekan

OP has deactivated his account. What's up? Are you no longer doing the biz? Tell us officially if no longer doing the biz. Don't allow bad guys to hijack the thread for evil.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Mrlekan07034617: 1:46pm On Nov 17, 2015
First I would like to say this before going into d info I have for you;
As a young graduate I only took advantage of where I served which happens to be the beautiful city of Ugba Benue, Logo LGA, Benue state.

A city gifted with everything a man will ever need in life more like the Garden of Eden.

They've got tens of thousands of farmers working hard to feed their beautiful families but unfortunately they are not encouraged due to low human and Infrastructural development within this area.

When it comes to their culture and way of life, so accomodating with real tempting categories of ladies.

That's just to give you a view of what Ugba is all about.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes I deactivated that account "Tbliss12" because I want a username that will be closer to my name that's all, I'm sorry if u don't like the idea.

Back to business due to calls have received I got to realize that Nigerians really love to do business but are just scared of being duped or scammed.

Many prefer to receive their ORDER tubers before payment, this made me travel down to my state to seek for FUNDs to begin delivery before pay.

Now I'm right now in Lagos State and I'm ready to give whoever that is interested full details on how to go about buying yourself;

1. How to get straight down to Logo LGA

2. The cheapest hotel to lodge yourself in

3. Contacts of My benue guys that can assist you probably taking you around

4. Contacts of the yam market charterman and exact fee of transportation down to lagos state (mile-12) or any other state of your choice

N:B you can finish all your dealings in 2 to 4days and travel back to your location

(atleast if you can't trust me with your money you should be able to travel down to benue state and buy)

But if you are in lagos and would like to have a chat with me I'm 100% available

But If you still want me to buy for you and you are in lagos state, its simple I will just add you to my group page and we pick a location nd fix d week I will go do the purchase for everyone in the group.

Stay Blessed!!

I remain
Mr lekan (Tbliss12)
07034617082 (whatsapp prefarably)
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Mrlekan07034617: 1:49pm On Nov 17, 2015
jamace:

OP has deactivated his account. What's up? Are you no longer doing the biz? Tell us officially if no longer doing the biz. Don't allow bad guys to hijack the thread for evil.

I'm monitoring the thread no scammer will prevail here ooo, I'm still fully in the biz just on a low key for loading of ideas!!
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Mrlekan07034617: 1:50pm On Nov 17, 2015
omobemi:
Pls am interested in this yam business. How about delivery to benin city, Edo state. Thanks

Sorry no truck to benin for now
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by jamace(m): 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2015
Mrlekan07034617:

I'm monitoring the thread no scammer will prevail here ooo, I'm still fully in the biz just on a low key for loading of ideas!!
Thanks for reassuring us that you are still in business.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Mrlekan07034617: 10:34am On Dec 07, 2015

Just to use this opportunity to inform the house that YAM TUBER purchase has resumed here in benue state,

I will buy for you, update u with the size I'm buying, update you with the color of truck that with convey your tubers to destination and finally update you when you tubers finally gets to destination.

Destinations available here in all benue yams market are;

1. Lagos state (mile-12)
2. Delta state (warri)
3. Anambra state(awka)
4. Rivers State(portharcourt)
5. Edo state (benin)

Incase you have any question or you will like to travel and purchase these produce yourself, its a welcome development.

Also if you don't know tens of thousand are buying now (up to 10,000tubers) to storage against scarcity period when the yams won't be available (I.e off season period) So be wise!!

Best Regards,

Ex-corper Lekan

07034617082 ( whatsapp preferably )

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (31) (Reply)

Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry / My Cucumber Farm Dairy / Quality Bulldozer Land Clearing Service Nationwide. Reliable services.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.