Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... (114633 Views)

Ghana And Japan Overtake Nigeria In Yam Exports / Tubers Of Yam With Human Shape / Amazing Pic Of Yam Tubers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by AreaFada2: 10:04am On Jan 07, 2015
Tbliss12:

@AreaFada pls next try edit your post and remove that your email to avoid falling into the hands of this 419guys they are everywhere ooooo seeking for who to scam oooo

Thank you Sir!

Please edit same in your quoted post.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by 100Cents: 11:27am On Jan 07, 2015
Tbliss12:
Hello NL readers,
First of all, I want you to know that this info I'm giving out now is worth some cash when it comes to information marketing online. I'm not into farming biz but somehow came about it.
I'm a corp member currently serving in Benue State and I think its cool for you to know the cheapest things sold here when it comes to agricultural produce;

1. Melon Seed: a full bag(like that of rice) is sold here for 8k (+2k for transport if lag) which can be resold for 25k in places like Mile-12 along ikorodu road.

2. Dried Yam Back in same biggest bag of rice size ( which is grounded in Amala powdered form) this goes for 7k here in benue state and can be resold for 19k to 20k same in lagos state

3. Yam Tuber like 100pcs, these goes for 9k which can be resold for #300 each that's #30,000 you can do d maths yourself.

You can reach me on whatsapp(07034617082 or 08081226589) if you need to get any or you can come down yourself. You don't have to worry 9/11 vehicles are on ground to convey this products to respective states of destinations. The farmers meet at d markets to sell their products every wednesday.

Which part of Benue state are you ?
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jan 07, 2015
NixandaStores:

OK guys here is the information the agent just gave me:
Firstly we need to know the total amount in KG of the goods and secondly we need to know which of the airports will best suit the persons picking it over there.
With this information the airline company will be able to accurately ascertain the freight rate from their database.

Once this has been done, it is the duty of the agent to take care of any paperwork required which he says is not much of a big deal as its just more of normal documents to show you are the owner of the products as well as that of the receiver over there. Documents will also be attached to indicate that the product not one as such banned by the EU regulatory body.

Less I forget, the agent will give an airway bill after everything is completed which you will scan and send to the receiver in the UK.

DATS ALL... According to my oga at the top

The first task of getting total number of kilogram a hundred pieces will be is been done today @d market. just read through findings today:

2 BIG YAM TUBERS= 10KILOGRAMS(10KG)
Meaning that 100 BIG YAM TUBERS= 400-500KG

2 SMALLER TUBERS= 5KILOGRAMS (5KG)
Meaning that 100 SMALLER YAM TUBERS =200-250KG

pls forward this info to the agent and let's see the result of cost but off course that should be forwarded to my whatsapp contact only for the UK based intending Yam tubers importers in a whatsapp group room.

The second task about the choice of recipient airport over there in the UK should be done by an agent over there. please @nixandastores give me a feedback as soon as possible. I hope this info helps.

Corper Lekan
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by NixandaStores(m): 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2015
[quote
author=Tbliss12 post=29582113]

The first task of getting total number of kilogram a hundred pieces will
be is been done today @d market. just read through findings today:

2 BIG YAM TUBERS= 10KILOGRAMS(10KG)
Meaning that 100 BIG YAM TUBERS= 400-500KG

2 SMALLER TUBERS= 5KILOGRAMS (5KG)
Meaning that 100 SMALLER YAM TUBERS =200-250KG

pls forward this info to the agent and let's see the result of cost
but off course that should be forwarded to my whatsapp contact only for
the UK based intending Yam tubers importers in a whatsapp group room.

The second task about the choice of recipient airport over there in
the UK should be done by an agent over there. please @nixandastores give
me a feedback as soon as possible. I hope this info helps.

Corper Lekan[/quote]

Nice one bro,
you will get the feedback via whatsapp....
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by AreaFada2: 9:18pm On Jan 07, 2015
NixandaStores:

Nice one bro,
you will get the feedback via whatsapp....

Copy me too via email?
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by NixandaStores(m): 9:39pm On Jan 07, 2015
AreaFada2:

Copy me too via email?

That won't be a problem sir, we are moving along together sir
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jan 11, 2015
Any update @nixonstores?

The year has began and gradually period for yam tubers scarcity is approaching its now that purchase for storage should done because by April to August the scarcity and the possibility of it being sold @costly price will set in.

For my regular buyers of tubers to both PH and Lagos State I wish to say how has the sales been so far?

I know a lot are really scared of doing the purchase for sales.... lolz as a man u have to be a risk taker but that's not to start jumping into business without doing proper findings.

Just be good @what u do and be very sincere and put into consideration your integrity very important. that's all

God Bless Our Youth!!

God Bless Our Country!!

I remain Corper lekzy!!
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by AreaFada2: 9:54pm On Jan 11, 2015
@ Lekzy,

Any news on Benin axis yam delivery?
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 6:16am On Jan 13, 2015
AreaFada2:
@ Lekzy,

Any news on Benin axis yam delivery?

Hello sir,
From the look of things its obvious Benin yam tubers sellers are not looking into Benue because its either none of them is patronizing Benue or few are coming on their own accord. The charter man told me that no Benin truck because buyers are not coming from there.

lekzy
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by AreaFada2: 9:40am On Jan 13, 2015
Tbliss12:

Hello sir,
From the look of things its obvious Benin yam tubers sellers are not looking into Benue because its either none of them is patronizing Benue or few are coming on their own accord. The charter man told me that no Benin truck because buyers are not coming from there.

lekzy

Ah ok. Thanks.

I personally know at least two people from Benin who already buy yam from the North for like 20 years! I don't know if it's from Niger, Benue, Taraba or somewhere else. With some fellow sellers, they gather to buy a truck supply from the North. Being business, I don't expect them to reveal exactly where they buy from.

Funny enough, the truck I saw them off-loading a few months back looks very similar to the one you pictured on this thread. They were throwing yam singly from truck to a person on the ground in the market.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by shasere(f): 5:09pm On Jan 17, 2015
Am instrested in the yam business,i need more information
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
shasere:
Am instrested in the yam business,i need more information

Break down:
Smallest Tubers: 6-7k + 3000(transport fee) sells for 120naira 4 one
Smaller Tubers: 9k + 3,500(transport fee) sells for 150naira 4 one
Big Tubers : 12k + 3500(transport fee) sells 200naira for one
Bigger 1 Tubers : 14-15k + 3500(transport fee)sells for 250naira for
one
Bigger 2 Tubers : 18-19k + 3500(transport fee)sells for 30-350naira
for 1
Biggest Tubers : 22k to 25k + 3500(transport fee) sells for 450 to
500naira for one.
Note: The transport fee is per 100tubers and please don't try to buy
below 1000tubers for bulk sales because u won't make profit.
When you make your first purchase for sales @your location I will
add you to my whatsapp biz group to share your experience and
methods
These are the location currently with trucks:
1. Lagos state
2. Portharcourt
3. warri- delta state
4. Enugu
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by AreaFada2: 3:26am On Jan 22, 2015
@Nixanderstore,

Any news about yam export?

@Everyone, is this thread now only on whatsapp or this is just a temporary lull?

@Lekan, the lorry taking yam to Warri, does it not go through Benin?
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 22, 2015
AreaFada2:
@Nixanderstore,

Any news about yam export?

@Everyone, is this thread now only on whatsapp or this is just a temporary lull?

@Lekan, the lorry taking yam to Warri, does it not go through Benin?

yes they do pass through Benin its just that one can't really predict the mind of those driver guys cos so many of them do emphasize that if for instance they are heading to Lagos and you need some tubers to be dropped @a bustop/ state e.g Benin or akure it is advisable that the tubers must be in a sack so that it will easily be dropped without d truck stopping for a long time at the road knowing fully well that the journey to destination is still far. so if I must send ur tubers to Benin I must really negotiate with the Lagos truck driver oooo
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by AreaFada2: 9:02pm On Jan 22, 2015
Tbliss12:

yes they do pass through Benin its just that one can't really predict the mind of those driver guys cos so many of them do emphasize that if for instance they are heading to Lagos and you need some tubers to be dropped @a bustop/ state e.g Benin or akure it is advisable that the tubers must be in a sack so that it will easily be dropped without d truck stopping for a long time at the road knowing fully well that the journey to destination is still far. so if I must send ur tubers to Benin I must really negotiate with the Lagos truck driver oooo

Ah ok, thanks.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 22, 2015
Hello everyone, d situation on ground in Benue state for yam tubers is that "paper yams" are not available for now because of the harmattan season....... that statement is gotten from one of the sellers/ farmers in the market.

But I'm happy to inform you guys that Ogoja tubers are now super many in the yam market and this happen to be tubers being loved by Lagosians. add mi on whatsapp and let's discuss in case u need ogoja live in Lagos state. check d prices at previous sections.

Thanks all.....
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by willyede(m): 2:09pm On Jan 28, 2015
@Lekan can you kindly supply me 200 pieces of yam as i will like them delivered in portharcoat. NB Iwill want BIG YAMS as i am indire need to satisfy my customers in portharcoat
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 28, 2015
willyede:
@Lekan can you kindly supply me 200 pieces of yam as i will like them delivered in portharcoat. NB Iwill want BIG YAMS as i am indire need to satisfy my customers in portharcoat
yes sir N40.000 confirmed and purchase already made portharcourt truck will move tomorrow by Gods grace,expect your tubers on saturday Gods willing
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2015
I have been receiving calls from people on how they will get their tubers as a first timer. well to me its simple;

1. indicate your interest on the thread by picking one of those sizes posted on the thread with respect to sizes, price and the estimated price at various location per 1

2. I tbliss, will confirm the post and then the intending buyer will begin to receive update from me via whatsapp on the pictures of the sizes picked.

3. Immediately payment is made the thread must be updated that payment has been made.

4. Immediately I confirm your payment I will proceed to make your purchase and feed your phone with the pictures of your purchased tubers including the pictures of the truck that will convey the tubers to destination

5. I will also update you on when the truck will move and the time it will get to destination.

here are the prices of tubers once again:

Break down:
Smallest Tubers: 6-7k + 3000(transport fee) sells for 120naira 4 one
Smaller Tubers: 9k + 3,500(transport fee) sells for 150naira 4 one
Big Tubers : 12k + 3500(transport fee) sells 200naira for one
Bigger 1 Tubers : 14-15k + 3500(transport fee)sells for 250naira for
one
Bigger 2 Tubers : 18-19k + 3500(transport fee)sells for 30-350naira
for 1
Biggest Tubers : 22k to 25k + 3500(transport fee) sells for 450 to
500naira for one.
Note: The transport fee is per 100tubers and please don't try to buy
below 1000tubers for bulk sales because u won't make profit.
When you make your first purchase for sales @your location I will
add you to my whatsapp biz group to share your experience and
methods
These are the location currently with trucks:
1. Lagos state
2. Portharcourt
3. warri- delta state
4. Enugu
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 22, 2015
Hello Nigeria!!! first to my fellow corp members who just passed out, batchA to be precise. I wish them to all the best as they proceed on the journey of life and to phase another REAL world entirely. i huge them to be calm and be very focused in your proceedings. The lord will surely make all your good wishes come to pass amen.......

Yeah back to business I would like to appreciate those who have took up this gesture of buying and reselling of yam tubers from Benue here down to their location and are truly making some profit from it, which is obvious from the beginning of this thread. also for those still scared or afraid its just real and come to think of it, buyers are trooping in to Benue state to buy this commodity weekly and if there were no profit they won't persist. So travelling down to benue state to buy 500tubers and below is not worth the transport that's why I'm willing to help buy and send to your location
1. Lagos state
2. Portharcourt
3. warri

Also for those who have been asking questions on whatsapp "what happens after July when I will be through with NYSC" well the simple truth is that I already have a batch C corp member who will continue to do the supply while I'm out of Benue.

God Bless Our Youth!
God Bless Nigeria!!

Corper Lekan
07034617082(whatsapp preferably)
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by jumyinq: 5:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
pls im interested. can i get pictures of small yams
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 11:31pm On Mar 07, 2015
Hello Nairaland!!!
i will start by saying that I've received 100s of calls asking one question or the other but the truth is that an average Nigerian is simply just afraid to take risk. well to those who wish to come down to Benue its always a free world. The simple truth is just that as long as the ideology and orientation of the Nigerian youth is tied towards SENTIMENT and FAKE LIFE, unemployment and poverty will continue to leave among us for so long.
I think its best you come down if you really want to buy heavy tubers and by Gods grace I should be out of Benue state by JUNE. for those I supply for, don't worry I already have another Corper who will take things up from where I stop.
By Gods grace I have done my best in doing these for a couple of people out there and for those who couldn't get there product they got their refund although some purchase transportation went bad (100 tubers to the North by someone far in Qatar to be sent to his mum in kano) to the extent that the tubers had to be resold and I had to refund incomplete cash to this buyer, all these are what transpired so far.
But for those who have taken it up by either visiting your self or sending someone down, I say thumbs up to u just keep doing it because its indeed a biz that will never go down.

I remain Corper Lekan!!
God Bless Our Youth
God Bless Nigeria
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by X3MLY(m): 8:25am On Mar 09, 2015
Tbliss12:
Hello Nigeria!!! first to my fellow corp members who just passed out, batchA to be precise. I wish them to all the best as they proceed on the journey of life and to phase another REAL world entirely. i huge them to be calm and be very focused in your proceedings. The lord will surely make all your good wishes come to pass amen.......

Yeah back to business I would like to appreciate those who have took up this gesture of buying and reselling of yam tubers from Benue here down to their location and are truly making some profit from it, which is obvious from the beginning of this thread. also for those still scared or afraid its just real and come to think of it, buyers are trooping in to Benue state to buy this commodity weekly and if there were no profit they won't persist. So travelling down to benue state to buy 500tubers and below is not worth the transport that's why I'm willing to help buy and send to your location
1. Lagos state
2. Portharcourt
3. warri

Also for those who have been asking questions on whatsapp "what happens after July when I will be through with NYSC" well the simple truth is that I already have a batch C corp member who will continue to do the supply while I'm out of Benue.

God Bless Our Youth!
God Bless Nigeria!!

Corper Lekan
07034617082(whatsapp preferably)

Bros, ur number is not on whatsapp.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Sunglow: 9:57am On Mar 09, 2015
Hello Good work you are doing.pls if its not too much to ask,can u upload pix of the different yam sizes.Thanks
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by eagle13(m): 10:10am On Mar 14, 2015
Sunglow:
Hello Good work you are doing.pls if its not too much to ask,can u upload pix of the different yam sizes.Thanks
pls can u deliver to Akure?
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by bimtee2001(f): 7:26pm On Mar 14, 2015
Weldone.Could you pls furnish me with the price of various bags of elubo there are out there? thanks
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 2:39am On May 02, 2015
i want to use this medium to appreciate every Nigerian who tapped into this idea when it was first launched last year October to be precise. Personally I've learnt a lot from people's way of reasoning when it comes to Business, a lot of calls was received so far but seriously in real sense an average Nigerian Investor/Bizman is a RISK taker especially when it comes to the dwindling Nigerian Market.
I appreciate @ Scott nd the other guy there in bauchi who controls two market (Lagos nd Ph) God Bless your hustle brothers we shall see at the top. Yam biz is cool to invest on but the truth here is that every location have their season of best availability period.
I'm formally declaring here that My NYSC service period is rounding up (June/July)and that I'm no more going to be involved in yam purchase anymore for people, I'm in serious talks with the next streams of corpers coming in fresh but I'm yet to see a dedicated one to take over the biz. As soon as I get another Responsible Corper I will update his profile here.

Thank You,
God Bless Nigeria
God Bless Our Youth

Corper Lekan
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 11:43am On Jul 09, 2015
Hello Great Nigerians in the house, how has been our dealings and business hope it has been fine and good?

Well join me to thank God for a succesful NYSC Service year in the beautiful land of Benue State, Ugba precisely LOGO LGA. I'm now an Ex-Corper, its been God Almighty all through.

Some months ago I promised to update this thread with someone that will be our major supplier immediately the New Yam Season begins precisely by Sept/Oct this year.

Off course I won't be in Ugba but i've got someone of Good attitude both to people around and even to his household family his name is Paul Alingo(080*******9 ) I make sure I visited his family where I met his biological father and mother Mr and Mrs Alingo who actually appreciated the gesture and assured me that he will do a good job for me.

Now let's meet Mr Alingo, he is an indegine of Benue state from logo local govt, single and an NCE graduate of katsina-ala college of education. His pictures is attached below

Although Yam tubers are still available its just that its still on the high side (expensive). But I advice you wait till the actual season of yam tubers.

Below is Mr Alingo and My humble self

Ex-Corper Lekan

NOTE!!

for security reasons you must start all transaction through Ex-corper lekan, Mr alingo's job is just to do the purchase for me and put the tubers on respective truck of destination. he is new here and by God's grace I have done different transactions of tubers both for those that I did purchase for and for those I refund their money which if I actually lied you would have seen post here. So plssssssss be wise thanks

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by go4success(f): 12:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
Tbliss12:
Hello Great Nigerians in the house, how has been our dealings and business hope it has been fine and good?

Well join me to thank God for a succes0806 493 8999ful NYSC Service year in the beautiful land of Benue State, Ugba precisely LOGO LGA. I'm now an Ex-Corper, its been God Almighty all through.

Some months ago I promised to update this thread with someone that will be our major supplier immediately the New Yam Season begins precisely by Sept/Oct this year.

Off course I won't be in Ugba but i've got someone of Good attitude both to people around and even to his household family his name is Paul Alingo(08064938999 ) I make sure I visited his family where I met his biological father and mother Mr and Mrs Alingo who actually appreciated the gesture and assured me that he will do a good job for me.

Now let's meet Mr Alingo, he is an indegine of Benue state from logo local govt, single and an NCE graduate of katsina-ala college of education. His pictures is attached below

Although Yam tubers are still available its just that its still on the high side (expensive). But I advice you wait till the actual season of yam tubers.

Below is Mr Alingo and My humble self

Ex-Corper Lekan
God bless you.May you find favour in your future endeavours.Although I'm not one of that benefited from this business opportunity but I learnt a lot.

1 Like

Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
go4success:
God bless you.May you find favour in your future endeavours.Although I'm not one of that benefited from this business opportunity but I learnt a lot.

Amen Sir and you too
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by AreaFada2: 1:04pm On Jul 09, 2015
Congrats Ex-Corper. Good luck going forward.
Re: Unbelievable: 100pcs Of Tubers Of Yam For N9,000... by Gadgetmobil(m): 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2015
I am proud of you just as I am of many Nairanlanders in the Agric section. Though I didn't patronize you but I followed you to a great extent. Keep this forum alive as I have taken a keen interest.
I believe in Nigeria and I believe in you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (31) (Reply)

Medication/vaccination Time Table For Poultry / My Cucumber Farm Dairy / Quality Bulldozer Land Clearing Service Nationwide. Reliable services.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.