Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,182 members, 7,849,674 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:38 AM

How To Make Someone Understand - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Make Someone Understand (896 Views)

What Three Characteristics Make Someone Beautiful? / How To Make Someone Stop Loving You Without Heart Break / How Do You Make Someone Lose Interest In You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Someone Understand by sistawoman: 11:07pm On Nov 11, 2008
There is this guy in my neighborhood and no matter how many times I tell him i am not interested in his dumb, skinny, rotten teeth, low paying job, Akata ass he keeps smiling all up in my face. I dont want to bring this to my husbands attention because I am not sure what his reaction will be.

How do i get this bama off my back? He does not even live in the neighborhood and just comes there to visit. Whenever i visit with one of my neighbors there he is. He keeps trying to buy me things and I wont accept anything from him. He keeps talking of how he could treat me betta then my African husband could ever treat me.

Just the thought of us ugly ass touching me makes me want to puke.

Help yall please.

What would hubby do if i told him?
Re: How To Make Someone Understand by myndofgold(f): 11:13pm On Nov 11, 2008
Well, you might want to re-evaluate ur attitude towards him. Are you being an enabler in any way? when u say "no" to him, are u smiling or are u convincing enough? Your husband might have one of two reactions towards this if u tell him,
1) be mad at u for no reason or
2) beat the crap out of the guy.
Either way, you dont want the "skinny, rotten teeth" guy to take his advances one step further by gettin touchy feely with u. So let him know it squarely and threaten to accuse him of assault if he doesnt quit it, grin
Re: How To Make Someone Understand by igwe11(m): 11:15pm On Nov 11, 2008
expect these after telling your man
1. he might confront d baga.
2.he might not say anything but surely keep eye on him for every slightest opportunity to descend his anger on him.
3.he might also restrict you from going to that your neighbor all alone.
gd night
Re: How To Make Someone Understand by arramyjay: 11:20pm On Nov 11, 2008
You face that too cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Ok here is the thing dont tell your husband because you dont know hw he will react.if you tell him it may cause and up roar from your hubby and you dont know what this raggedy guy that smiles at is all about,so pls dont, the best thing to do is to tell your neighbor the one you go to visit to help u lay him off your back.
Re: How To Make Someone Understand by Nobody: 1:16am On Nov 12, 2008
[center]As a guy i will sugest u tell ur hubby,because things might get sticky and ur hubby might think u have some hidden agenda for not letting him know about the situation from the start[/center]
Re: How To Make Someone Understand by robby1(m): 1:20am On Nov 12, 2008
get rid of the guy and be firm about it. Dont be nice any more if u had been
Re: How To Make Someone Understand by LoveAlways(f): 5:49am On Nov 12, 2008
Yeah, you will have to be very firm with him and straight to the point.
Re: How To Make Someone Understand by Akinagirl(f): 6:56am On Nov 12, 2008
If not let him have it one good time in the nuts, he will leave you alone after that. Some men do not take no or get lost for an answer. Give him what he wants, a swift kick in the groin.
Re: How To Make Someone Understand by spikedcylinder: 8:11am On Nov 12, 2008
I can't understand men that go after married women. undecided

Sistawoman, you and this Mcsmiley, do you have a friend in common?
Re: How To Make Someone Understand by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 12, 2008
stop being nice to him. tell him off firmly, and threaten to report him to the police for stalking you, assault or wharreva, ask your neighbour to tell him off too, and if he persists, do so again in the presence of your neighbour. cos next thing u know people will be saying things that arent true.

if none of those work, tell your hubby, cos it's about to get out of hand if none of those get to him.
Re: How To Make Someone Understand by bigfather(m): 9:42am On Nov 12, 2008
I really think you should get nasty . I mean extremely rude angry since you've tried in all ways to get him off politely and he seems to be pushy ! angry
NO MAN FIT TRY THAT TRASH WITH MY WOMAN O !
Re: How To Make Someone Understand by sistawoman: 6:04pm On Nov 12, 2008
Thanks everyone.

I am not going to tell hubby at this time, because when I asked him a "what if" he was very very annoyed and said that he would confront the guy in question and make him understand. I am not sure what that means but I dont want to be visiting my hubby behind a glass window.

So I am going to talk to the neighbor tonight and see if he can intervine on my behalf. If that does not work then I will just wait until all of his friends are around and embarrass him.

I really dont want to embarrass him and I have tried to be polite about this whole thing but he keeps getting closer and closer into my personal space and ever touched my shoulder last night. I really dont want this creepy guy to touch me, much less lust after me. I have never flirted with him at all or given him any indication that his advances are wanted. I just answer his flirts by holding up my ring finger, pointing to my ring and telling him I am happily married.
Re: How To Make Someone Understand by Biioola(f): 4:46pm On Nov 13, 2008
please tell your husband

(1) (Reply)

Are You Ready For Love? / Can U Kiss A Girl In Public? / Please Ohhh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.