Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,869 members, 7,817,567 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Please Ohhh - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Ohhh (891 Views)

Help Ohhh! He Doesnt Want To Leave Me Alone / Ladies No Dey Shame Again Ohhh.. / Chei! This Girl Don Finish Guys Ohhh!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Ohhh by playahP(m): 8:50am On Dec 26, 2009
I am reallly sick and tired of guys complaining bout naija chicks or saying that they are this and that, i think naija girls are the best because my mom is a nigerian, my sista is a nigerian, my lovely sweety is a nigerian, telll me if an american or european girl would take care of you the way naija girls would take care of you,
european bitches go dey find divorce while naija girls na for betta for worse,
Any guy that thinks that all naija girls are useless are simply loosers.

I am not trying to gain any accolades or side the ladies, I just wanna say the truth, i love naija girl,
followed by brazilian and tunisians.
Re: Please Ohhh by Akebulan: 8:59am On Dec 26, 2009
smiley
I have a thing for Tunisians too. I think you can find awesome females in every country and every culture though.
Re: Please Ohhh by MoneyRule(m): 9:56am On Dec 26, 2009
Yeah, right.
Re: Please Ohhh by 190: 9:59am On Dec 26, 2009
@poster

they would take care of you wella
only when you must have invested a minimum of N500,000 in clothes
N5M in cars
and N1M in Jewelry

@ Akebulan
of all countries you singled out tunisia
OK we have heard you~
Re: Please Ohhh by Akebulan: 10:06am On Dec 26, 2009
190:

@ Akebulan
of all countries you singled out tunisia
OK we have heard you~

I singled out Tunisia because out of the three countries the poster mentioned (Nigerians, Brazilians, Tunisians) Tunisia is one that I do have a thing for. Not that I dont like Nigerians, but of course, I know that it is common knowledge that I like Nigerian people so mentioning that would be like saying "the sky is blue", it isnt necessary.

I do like Tunisians too though. I dated Tunisians in the past and I really had the time of my life in one of those relationships.

Is there something wrong with me singling out Tunisia?
Re: Please Ohhh by 190: 10:08am On Dec 26, 2009
nope

Just that of every country

Tunisia is damn~lame~
Re: Please Ohhh by Akebulan: 10:12am On Dec 26, 2009
Okay then. Pray tell, what makes Tunisia lame? And which country would you have preferred that I prefer um, , sir?
Re: Please Ohhh by Nobody: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2009
@OP,

Your the best kiss kiss But dont beg the self-haters to like Nigerian women, they are obviously lost and we should pray that they remain lost so that they dont spread their hate smiley.
Re: Please Ohhh by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 26, 2009
Well i belong to a school of thought that believes everyone is different.so to the poster good one also ebony u owe a reply in one question game, so anyone here boxed anybody, got my gloves on.
Re: Please Ohhh by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 26, 2009
@PC GURU,

What game? smiley
Re: Please Ohhh by Nobody: 11:22am On Dec 26, 2009
Not a game that's the name of the thread, one question,
Re: Please Ohhh by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 26, 2009
so whats the question?
Re: Please Ohhh by creampy(f): 12:09pm On Dec 26, 2009
@poster, tunisians!!!
Re: Please Ohhh by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 26, 2009
i can't divert this topic with another, it's in one question thread,
Re: Please Ohhh by yme1(f): 4:43pm On Dec 26, 2009
@poster
i owe you dinner kiss kiss but note the nigerian women haters will always be haters undecided
Re: Please Ohhh by playahP(m): 4:12am On Dec 27, 2009
yeah tunisians are fine
Re: Please Ohhh by iice(f): 5:07am On Dec 27, 2009
Yeah naijans settle for better or worse, even when we are on their death beds. Yup, we aren't doing too badly. Too much subliminal in that post. . .
Re: Please Ohhh by Nobody: 5:11am On Dec 27, 2009
playah P:

I am reallly sick and tired of guys complaining bout naija chicks or saying that they are this and that,  i think naija girls are the best because my mom is a nigerian, my sista is a nigerian, my lovely sweety is a nigerian,  telll me if an american or european girl would take care of you the way naija girls would take care of you,
european bitches go dey find divorce while naija girls na for betta for worse,
Any guy that thinks that all naija girls are useless are simply loosers.

I am not trying to gain any accolades or side the ladies,  I just wanna say the truth,  i love naija girl,
followed by brazilian and tunisians.
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Describe Ur Dream Girl / Is It Really Difficult To Make And Maintain Female Friends At A Certain Stage? / Plz Enlighten Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.