Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Distance Relationship. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Distance Relationship. (867 Views)

Does Long Distance Relationship Ever Work Out????? / Signs That Your Long Distance Relationship Is Fading / Romantic Love Text Message And Advice For Distance Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distance Relationship. by Nwadaada1: 9:14am On Oct 12, 2014
I live in Norway whilst my girlfriend in Nigeria. I should trust her or I should forget her and find someone else here and settle down with her?

Advice please.
Re: Distance Relationship. by Tymax(m): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2014
Bro, forget her. Closer is always better.

3 Likes

Re: Distance Relationship. by Nwadaada1: 9:28am On Oct 12, 2014
@Tymax, thanks but she can't stay a day without calling me.
Re: Distance Relationship. by Tymax(m): 9:33am On Oct 12, 2014
Nwadaada1:
@Tymax, thanks but she can't stay a day without calling me.
Bro, distance is a big issue. Can she visit you every weekend? Or Every month? If the answer is no, then end it.

2 Likes

Re: Distance Relationship. by djeezy(m): 9:36am On Oct 12, 2014
Tymax:
Bro, forget her. Closer is always better.
Re: Distance Relationship. by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 12, 2014
...My dear, please dont break up with her...

...The communication between you guys is solid....Whatelse do you want??.....There are lots of relationship where the two parties are close to each, yet there is a big gap in their communication....

..Since you guys communicate per day, you guys love each other, you are both willing to withstand several temptations just to love each other, you guys trust each other and so many other things......I bet you guys will marry someday....

....Distance relationship is one of the best, depends on how both parties handle it......

Please do not break the gap....She might be going through lots of distractn from all sides....She s still willing to stay with you not minding the distance....

....Please ruminate on this issue before taking any action.....Please consider her feelings and trust for you...keep re-assuring her you ll stick to her no matter what.......

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Distance Relationship. by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 12, 2014
Distance isn't much of an issue when communication is good.

I know you must be thinking about so many things but it depends on the trust level between you 2 and how far you want the relationship to span.

I believe you're in this relationship because it will lead to marriage, so try as much as possible to love her through communication. When the time comes, you'll consummate the other things. Better still, if you're afraid of anything crazy, send her down to Norway where you can see her and build your well.

1 Like

Re: Distance Relationship. by Nwadaada1: 10:55am On Oct 12, 2014
temigracie:

...The communication between you guys is solid....Whatelse do you want??.....There are lots of relationship where the two parties are close to each, yet there is a big gap in their communication....

..Since you guys communicate per day, you guys love each other, you are both willing to withstand several temptations just to love each other, you guys trust each other and so many other things......I bet you guys will marry someday....

....Distance relationship is one of the best, depends on how both parties handle it......

Please do not break the gap....She might be going through lots of distractn from all sides....She s still willing to stay with you not minding the distance....

....Please ruminate on this issue before taking any action.....Please consider her feelings and trust for you...keep re-assuring her you ll stick to her no matter what.......

1 Like

Re: Distance Relationship. by GreatGatsby(m): 10:56am On Oct 12, 2014
temigracie:

I guess you are in a distance r/ship too, and you love your man scatter. Keep it up

To the Op of this thread, this is the only post that you will read that will make sense eventually, so I urge the Mods to close the thread now before some hooligans will come here to start spewing rubbish.

To the ladies that will go through this thread, learn from temigracie's post.

2 Likes

Re: Distance Relationship. by spyg1(m): 1:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
GreatGatsby:

I guess you are in a distance r/ship too, and you love your man scatter. Keep it up

To the Op of this thread, this is the only post that you will read that will make sense eventually, so I urge the Mods to close the thread now before some hooligans will come here to start spewing rubbish.

To the ladies that will go through this thread, learn from temigracie's post.
we don catch you, one of them is already here

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Urgent: I Need Your Opinions / HELP! Are There Still Nice Ladies One Can Date And Marry / HELP!!! how can I change her? my girlfriend is a talkative

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.