Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Senator Gemade Picked Expression And Nomination Forms - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Gemade Picked Expression And Nomination Forms (859 Views)

How PDP Shared N11billion Made From Nomination Forms – Secondus / Senator Gemade Wins APC Senatorial Primary Few Hours After Decamping From PDP / Dr Alex Otti Dumps PDP And Picks APGA Nomination Forms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Senator Gemade Picked Expression And Nomination Forms by jamtashaku: 2:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
Senator representing Benue North-East at the National Assembly, Chief Barnabas Gemade on Friday picked his expression of interest and nomination forms at the national secretariat of the Peoples Democratic Party, Abuja.
Senator Gamade who was among the first PDP aspirants to purchase his nomination and expression of interest from maintained that he was confident to emerge victorious in the forthcoming polls.
He stated that for giving Benue North-East Senatorial District an effective representation at the Senate he is sure of their support and promised to continue with his consultations across his constituency.
The Senator briefed Journalist after picking his nomination and expression of interest form and charged his supporters to remain resolute and confident in his continuity project 2015.

Re: Senator Gemade Picked Expression And Nomination Forms by 500samuel(m): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
Mr poster, what post is he contesting for??
Re: Senator Gemade Picked Expression And Nomination Forms by Soloter(m): 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
I hail my senator! The people of Kwande from whom one of your opponents has gone to "borrow" your position will all hear me and line behind me as I deliver them to you; come February 2015 by His Grace.

(1) (Reply)

Apc And Pdp Supporters: Your Honest Opinion About The Ceasefire / Fashola Oshomole Ticket Or Fashola Rochas Ticket. / President Jonathan Threatens Governor Amaechi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.