Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. (92343 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy / Girls And Very Quiet And Introvert Guys / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by THAINDIVIDUAL(m): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
Shy guys are boring, they'll take the position of the girl while the girl will take the position of the guy.

They lack confidence in the masculine world. Where men do things, they'll shy away from it.

Shy guys can not lead, they'll always be sidelined by the hard reality of life.

6 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by lekezino(m): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
I pity you ooh, don't force yourself on them coz @ d end u wil blame urself 4 it bt if dey lyk u dey go dey luk u like i wish u can b mine den u r free to force urself on dem lol...
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by vikkytan: 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2014
abeg u guys should.nt abuse shy guy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Abduletudaye(m): 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
These are some of my qualities but am not shy or an introvert..ermm.. That's all.. It is well.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by timwezzb(m): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
@OP plzzz hw do u knw dem in NL

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
Abduletudaye:
These are some of my qualities but am not shy or an introvert..ermm.. That's all.. It is well.
Cool.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by sconp: 3:21pm On Oct 12, 2014
Not totally true, but you tried.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by iabdulrazaq(m): 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
mostly shy guyz end up with bad gurls dat will cheat d hell out of dem
OP am a very shy guy infact na outside nysc camp me go dey clap from to tell u hw i shy reach jst drop ur no make i prove am

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Abduletudaye(m): 3:26pm On Oct 12, 2014
Arva:

Cool.
Toh
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Abduletudaye(m): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
iabdulrazaq:
mostly shy guyz end up with bad gurls dat will cheat d hell out of dem

Ibrahim Abdulrasaq... Hmmm.. Am I right?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ggrin(f): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
Arva:

Exactly what I said shy guys do..they blush at every compliment. smiley. Extrovert guys will never do this.
cheesy the guy(iceberylin) is a bloody pretendercheesy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by GoodBoi1(m): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
I prefer the term introvert. Cool write-up

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
sconp:
Not totally true, but you tried.
How is it not true...

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 12, 2014
OP has jst fully described me... #ProudlyIntrovert

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by darlingnuel(m): 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
Introverted and shy may not be used interchangeably. An Introverted fellow may not be shy!

18 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by iabdulrazaq(m): 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
Abduletudaye:

Ibrahim Abdulrasaq... Hmmm.. Am I right?
guy no allow dem knw say i dey related to babangida na oya whr hv we meet

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 12, 2014
kaya09:

Hahaha,did u just post all dt for me,honey am shy o,ask my dad and mum,i am very very shy,oya pm me lemme show u d meaning of shyness,lemme [b]shine your CONGO [/b]for u..

Hehehe!!! my man grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
Waaaaaooohhh...I just felt some stint of love here after every love has gone the extroverted way in the world...Yeah that's me in full description,though it seems odd hey but what's a man gonna do..I just don't like the whole noise and attention all these super men brandishing as extroverts draws from this world....
#introvertness rocks..
I just love life this way...

12 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
Elantracey:
No way , except he's not so introverted .

Just imagine two conk introvert living together .
are you an introvert then?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Abduletudaye(m): 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
iabdulrazaq:
guy no allow dem knw say i dey related to babangida na oya whr hv we meet

Lolz... You have the same name with a friend of mine.. Just wanted to be sure if its him or not..
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
Nobleval:
are you an introvert then?

yes I am , but am changing a little sha.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by iceberylin(m): 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
ggrin:
cheesy the guy(iceberylin) is a bloody pretendercheesy
ŶŐÚŔ ĴÚŚŤ Á hater

ŶŐÚ ĎŐŃŤ ĹĨĶĔ MĔ undecided
ŴĔĹĹ Ĩ ĎŐŃŤ ČÁŔĔ ŴĤÁŤ Ú ŤĤĨŃĶ tongue

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by sconp: 3:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
Arva:

How is it not true...
not all introverts are shy besides...

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
I drink and party o... U tried sha

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Reply)

Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him / COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.