Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,876 members, 7,838,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. (92350 Views)

Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy / Girls And Very Quiet And Introvert Guys / Seven Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy Or Introvert Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by MizMyColi(f): 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
In this day and age, I, for one would never feel a deep romantic attraction to any guy whoose personality begins with "Ex".

No Offense.

That's just the way I'm wired.
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 12, 2014
M4gunners:
So na dis small girl sabi love lyk dis?Op no offence i was just wondering.
Lol...see who's calling me a small girl...listen to urself again coz if u know my age, u won't open ur mouth.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by hadunihade(m): 5:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
Shy guy ko wise guy ni,my shy Boyfriend na FIRST CLASS/WORLD BEST CHEATER.mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by VcStunner(m): 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
ggirl4real:

Den u must be an Ambivert
dunno dear... Buh we are so resilient and ductile with our emotions dat we accomodate lots of excesses and still make u feel very innocent and happy... Awesome temprament i tell u. Ambivert? Just maybe
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Missmossy(f): 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
herald9:

How can a shy and introverted guy cheat when they are too shy and introverted to approach a girlcheesy

They always stick to the girl that caught them first tho as normal male humans they can't resist the urge when any pretty lady pass by...

So they're absolutely trustworthy... if you still got some doubts try me!grin
Hmmm you aint introverted jooor! Or are you offline?

Like i said earlier,some of these guys pretend. Whatever rocks any lady's boat.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2014
Viewing this topic: gbengu(m), femobutane ,
nislyv , humnsikan, michealekene( m), stevedeey
(m), collele , MizMyColi (f ), damzy88 , ipromise,
benatex( m), trisha01 (f ), ajf( m), fedon1 (m ),
fatukay (m), ifeoluwa05 (f ), zeelo2014 , Ochillary
(m), vitalclues , SpaceGoat , ismailaja( m),
Interval, mandon , itsteebaba007 ( m), OliverPin
(m), lachill(m ), Pprovost, lanre316 ,
codebrew85 (m), pachuxy , mazaje14 ( m),
Alexchubee (m), REXREGIS, xlim, jonuel1 ( m),
Alore, GoodBoi1 (m), Adexbaba99 , nas00 (m),
Desmondium (m), tania28 (f ), bobojoshua (m),
Adekunlemoyo, futurepresident , summy4ever
(m ), Harjaryi( m), softsparkyy , GlorifiedTunde
(m), kingsline, Imoksp , bezimo (m), luckaz (m),
mikael3 (m), michaelo2 (m), Rapzino (m), deedav,
yusuf01 (m ), elugo, Drabrah( m), wabbyland,
richtubor, Tadon200 (m), Nacl , Lasgidi ,
oluseyi04 , interoute , TEEBEE12 (m), Shizz ,
muchex , steve4real59 , ifaoni( m), finniblinks(m)
, blakky97 (m), Yusfunoble (m), Biola4u (m ),
frustratedman(m ), Ola17 , haykeens007( f),
BlackHuman(m), McWhillion(m ), topalistic(m ),
Flango , VcStunner (m), Seezzy , adeshkhan(m),
Soneh (m), ibangs ( m), slimtall(m ), Humblebloke,
mhiztee , funstufz, april17 , knightwalker( m),
Profayo , Arva (f ), fursh( m), Aklofs, Tunby (m),
korrej( m), kenostika (m), saintsrow (m),
Dornmike (m), Olaone1, ibrews , Acidosis( m),
Chimezie198(m), Calculux95 (m), luvola( m),
Ahmadjr (m), realestworld(m), ohwell , Dwady ,
cryptography , Waspy (m), lottoe (m), zion32 ( m),
Alajiki (m), ibsals(m), hadunihade ( f), Rolly83
and 85 guest(s)
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by M4gunners: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2014
Arva:

Lol...see who's calling me a small girl...listen to urself again coz if u know my age, u won't open ur mouth.
Oh sorry Ma . But wait oh,is that not your pic if i may ask?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by ifeoluwa05(f): 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
#Op, do shy nd introverted guys like shy and introverted girls? Am kinda like one... embarassed
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by THAINDIVIDUAL(m): 5:37pm On Oct 12, 2014
plaetton:

You are wrong on all counts.
First, being shy and introvert does not equate to lacking confidence. No sir.
In fact, introverts have an over-abundance of confidence, that is what makes them meek and sensible.

The more one talks, the more one's tongue is likely to misrepresent one's thoughts and intentions.

When you are very confident, your thoughts, words and actions are very well co-ordinated to achieve the most with the least noise.

Extroverts, on the other hand, have an over-abundance of FALSE confidence, confidence in ephemeral things .
There is a saying that " bullies are cowards " and "an empty vessel makes the most noise " . These perfectly encapsulate the extrovert character.

Introverts are deep thinkers who ponder on ideas, issues and events that have universal significance.
They are therefore the architects of the policies that affect global events.

A simple roll call and biography of the past and present most influential world leaders would show that a far greater percentage of them are or were introverts.

The truth is that introverts, despite all the noisy rackus from extroverts, rule the world.

You're getting me wrong, I didn't say introverts are dull people. Remember she said shy.
when you're shy, you lack confidence. The opposite of shy is confidence. So they lack it. And you know, ladies love confidence.

Introverts in romance are boring and live a calculated life.

Sorry, someone being extrovert doesn't mean they aint good thinkers too. Being intelligent doesn't make you live a solitary life. Doesn't make you shy.

An extrovert can be intelligent and also relate well to the general public. Because he communicates with a lot of people, he learns much about how the society works. The real thing that is happening.

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Cannonleo(m): 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
I give it to u OP u gat a degree in psychology
U described me in every ramification
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by THAINDIVIDUAL(m): 5:38pm On Oct 12, 2014
cryptography:

you dont want to generalize extroverts, yet you generalize introverts

one word for u

FOOL
If you have a problem with me, tell me. Don't insult me next time, ok.

You can join in the argument bro grin
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by tania28(f): 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

But they hardly do. They're most faithful among my group of married friends, in fact all my shy guy friends married a Virgin - AFFIRMATIVE.
dAts ‎​What they told you.I feel been shy is wen one can hardly express himself,I dnt really fancy them.its a free world,be bold,be firm create impact on others life,not living on just ur own world.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
iceberylin:
ÁM Á ŚĤŶ ĞÚŶ ŚŐ ÁM Á ĹĨVĨŃĞ PŔŐŐŦ ŐŦ ŴĤÁŤ ŤĤĔ ŐP ŚÁĨĎ wink
ŚŐ ŴĤŐŚĔ ŚĔŃĎĨŃĞ MĔ Á PM undecided
i doubt if you are one of us, there is reason why we are introvert either the way we were raise up or circumstances beyond our control, i sometimes feel shy when having a romantic hug, the last time i tried to be rough with girls in my hostel i woke up the nxt morning with a sore throat.
i think i gonna visit TBJ for deliverance someday!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2014
Attributes go in pair, or in group. You can have a shy and polite person, as well as a shy and rude person. You can have an extrovert and arrogant person, as well as an extrovert and humble person. So it depends on individual personality.

But then, there are advantages dating an extrovert over an introvert/shy guy.

An extrovert would likely be more romantic than a shy guy.

An extrovert would seem to lead the way in a dark ally, putting himself ahead, while a shy guy would likely trail the way.

An extrovert would readily throw a punch for you, while a shy guy would throw a plea for you. The advantages go on and on.

For me, I'm an extrovert....... Yet I treat my lady like an egg!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nacl: 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
Very very true write up.. U forgot to add this,, Shy guys can fork like crazzee and dats because they get it d ''tin'' once a wyl unlike d extrovert guy who gets it almost evryday.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
THAINDIVIDUAL:

If you have a problem with me, tell me. Don't insult me next time, ok.

You can join argument bro grin

sorry that was my auto spell-checker
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Tunby(m): 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
I'm an introvert.Being one has its advantages and its disadvantages.
I love myself, and I'm always trying to improve on my down sides.i get better everyday
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
Arva:

hw old ar u
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by 360musicng(m): 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2014
MizMyColi:
In this day and age, I, for one would never feel a deep romantic attraction to any guy whoose personality begins with "Ex".

No Offense.

That's just the way I'm wired.
kiss kiss kiss

*folds hands* is that so?
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by THAINDIVIDUAL(m): 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2014
cryptography:

sorry that was my auto spell-checker

Ok bro, no wahala.

Enjoy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
Introvert husband + introvert wife = boring marriage

Introvert husband + extrovert wife = slightly boring but wife will try to ginger

Extrovert husband + introvert wife = more exciting, the man gat skills to make wife WOW!

Extrovert husband + extrovert wife = Too Gbaski! All the faaji ! All the spontaneous romantic skills. Husband dazzle wife, wife repays with awesome moves.

#team husband and wife extrovert!
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
tania28:
dAts ‎​What they told you.I feel been shy is wen one can hardly express himself,I dnt really fancy them.its a free world,be bold,be firm create impact on others life,not living on just ur own world.
Bill gates is a hard core nerd - he has currently impacted on 72 million lives

variety is the essencr if life. there are wonderful introverts, so also wonderful extroverts ....... no particular group wins
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by plaetton: 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:

Mr man are you introverted? Because all she said ain't lies at all!

I have them as friends and like I said in my earlier post, they're faithful.

But borin, shy and lack if confidence is very true.

Even to present a seminar na wahala, they can't look at the audience.

And most of them live their world in their own, I know one who'd rather spend more hours playing video games than gisting with his wife. Its like stress for him.

Yes, I am an introvert. I get dizzy in a crowded and noisy place.
And yeas, I would rather play a mentally-tasking video game than to talk or listen to someone talk about a celebrity this or nollywood that.
And yes, this aspect of our lives, our short attention span for vain and ephemeral things, makes us seem boring to others.

Most of all you said above is true, except the confidence part.
Introverts are very sensitive and empathic to the moods, gestures and feelings of others.

An introvert is less likely to stop a cute babe on the street and start toasting her. To him , this would be disrespectful and might convey misleading message about his character. He would prefer to first of all get the green light, then strike up a conversation with a lady in a much more friendly atmosphere in a less threatening and more respectful way.
To others, this sensible and rational approach might seem like a lack of confidence.

In my clubbing days, my extrovert friends would toast like 5 or 6 girls in any given night, with only a less than 10% chance of hitting a homerun with one. wink
On the other hand, I would probably zero in on only one babe, whom also, I was sure had an interest in me ( smart women seek out introverted men grin )
So statistically, my scoring average was way better than my extroverted friends.
tongue

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
wen am on d social network i use to b a bad guy but in reality am a shy gentle guy, datz mean if i was an extrovert am gona b a bad guy
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 5:47pm On Oct 12, 2014
GlorifiedTunde:
Introvert husband + introvert wife = boring marriage

Introvert husband + extrovert wife = slightly boring but wife will try to ginger

Extrovert husband + introvert wife = more exciting, the man gat skills to make wife WOW!

Extrovert husband + extrovert wife = Too Gbaski! All the faaji ! All the spontaneous romantic skills. Husband dazzle wife, wife repays with awesome moves.

#team husband and wife extrovert!

what u consider boring is what introverts considet fun, and what extroverts consider fun, is what introverts consider stupid....... variety is the essence of life

5 Likes

ifeoluwa05:
#Op, do shy nd introverted guys like shy and introverted girls? Am kinda like one... embarassed
Of course many of them do..but its always a different case when an extrovert guy dates an introvert girl. They see it as an opportunity to rule your life, give you no freedom and no breathing space.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
tania28:

No I'm sure. These guys were virtually pushed to ask their wives out. Intact, their wives had to finish the runs for them. In not saying there are no exceptions.

And note, shy is different from coded.
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Demour(m): 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
I'm brushing...oh sorry blushing, op you gat me
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Demour(m): 5:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
I'm brushing...oh sorry blushing, op you gat me pm me
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by MizMyColi(f): 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
post=27084472:

*folds hands* is that so?

cool yep.
*Folds hands*
Re: Reasons Why You Should Date A Shy And Introvert Guy. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2014
So if them tell you to marry either a shy-rich guy(introvert) or marry basket mouth(extrovert) you will choose the introvert Hahahahaha Naija girls confused since 206BC

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (28) (Reply)

Wife Of The Bestman Holding A Bride's Butts In The Viral Wedding Pics Speaks / Businessman Demolishes House He Built For Girlfriend After She Broke Up With Him / COVID-19: Lagos Sex Workers Slash Rates To Attract Customers Despite Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.