Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,467 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:22 AM

Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady (6754 Views)

Top 8 Actions That Shows U Ar A Mumu . Where Do U Belong ? / Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb When A Lady Visits You / Annoyying Girls Actions That Guys Hate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 2:42pm On Oct 12, 2014
I created a thread yesterday for the male folks now this is a counter thread.. I will try as much as possible to make this understandable. It is of no doubt that I would be bashed, crucified and condemned for this write-up

1. If you are always giving unending excuses claiming you are busy when a guy invites you over but you are always available and ready when he wants to take you to an eatery.. My sister you are a dumb babe at OND level

2. If you are always claiming Hard to get for broke and hustling dudes but claiming otherwise for the rich dudes. Only for you to come and open thread seeking advice when he dumps you.. My sister, you are a dumb lady at HND level

3. If your pastor ask you to open your Bible to Revelation and you start searching from Genesis, you are a dumb lady at MSC level

4. If a guy makes advances to bleep you and you are like '' what do you think you are doing? And at the end of the day after all the drama, you still allow him bleep you .. My sister, you are a dumb lady at PhD level

5. If your GP falls below 1.0 and you are always disturbing random dudes to provide money for your Brazilian hair, on which head you wan put the Brazilian hair sef ? Therefore, you are a dumb lady at HOD level

6. If you prefer BIS and Shawama to your Bible, my sister, you are a dumb lady at Msc level

7. Lastly, if you picking offence on this write up by bashing, cursing and raining insults on me, my sister, you are a dumb babe at Prof level

Guys you can add yours

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady by iceberylin(m): 2:45pm On Oct 12, 2014
ĨŦ ŶŐÚ ÁĹŴÁŶŚ ŦŐŔĞĔŤ ŤŐ ÚŚĔ ŶÁ PÁĎ,ŚĨŚŤĔŔ ÚŔ ÁŚ ČĹÚĔĹĔŚŚ ÁŚ ĴŐĤŃÁsad

4 Likes

Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady by write2obi(m): 2:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
4 & 6 undecided na must to know bible?
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
iceberylin:
they will soon be here for you oooo.. Rush go wear ur garment oooo
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 2:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
write2obi:
4 & 6 undecided na must to know bible?
another certified woman wrapper
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady by valmunich(m): 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
Tosyne being blunt even before the birth of christ

This property is not for sale BTW undecided
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady by write2obi(m): 2:59pm On Oct 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
another certified woman wrapper
U can call me whatever you want, we are not all Christian, so they are still senseless
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady by iceberylin(m): 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
they will soon be here for you oooo.. Rush go wear ur garment oooo
***ŴĔÁŔŚ ßÚĹĹĔŤPŔŐŐŦ ****
ßŔĨŃĞ ĨŤ ŐŃ grin
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady by Rapsainot(m): 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
Sarcasm.... Those are qualities of a typical runs girl
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady by chibwike(m): 3:02pm On Oct 12, 2014
iceberylin:
You try sha..but e no funny at all

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady by iceberylin(m): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
chibwike:
You try sha..but e no funny.
ĹŐĹ.....for ÚŔ MĨŃĎ ŐŐŐ Ú ĎŐŃ ĎŐ ßÁČĶ grin
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady by chibwike(m): 3:04pm On Oct 12, 2014
tosyne2much you 2much abeg...preach on
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady by chibwike(m): 3:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
iceberylin:

ĹŐĹ.....for ÚŔ MĨŃĎ ŐŐŐ Ú ĎŐŃ ĎŐ ßÁČĶ grin
Lol....na so we see am oh...u know say first to do no dey pain
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady by iceberylin(m): 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
chibwike:
Lol....na so we see am oh...u know say first to do no dey pain
ßÚŤ ŤĤĨŚ ŤĨMĔ ŚĔČŐŃĎ ŤŐ ĎŐ ŃŐ PÁĨŃ MÚČĤ tongue
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 3:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
Chibwike....Abeg I fit number 8 for your hand make I add am join?
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady by chibwike(m): 3:10pm On Oct 12, 2014
iceberylin:

Lol...tho my own pain me sha...no do that kind thing again oh
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady by iceberylin(m): 3:13pm On Oct 12, 2014
chibwike:
Lol...tho my own pain me sha...no do that kind thing again oh
ŚŐŔŔŶ ßŔŐ
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady by ggrin(f): 3:17pm On Oct 12, 2014
iceberylin:

undecided
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady by iceberylin(m): 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2014

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 3:19pm On Oct 12, 2014
valmunich:
Tosyne being blunt even before the birth of christ

This property is not for sale BTW undecided
parley, this is a serious bashing thread... If no be number7 wey save me, then for don dey rain curses on me by now
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady by chibwike(m): 3:24pm On Oct 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
Chibwike....Abeg I fit number 8 for your hand make I add am join?
When a lady says she is ugly, so that someone would reassure her that she is not.
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady by chibwike(m): 3:25pm On Oct 12, 2014
iceberylin:

ŚŐŔŔŶ ßŔŐ
Thanks man..sorry too

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady by valmunich(m): 3:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
parley, this is a serious bashing thread... If no be number7 wey save me, then for don dey rain curses on me by now
Lol.. You should be used to em by now
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady by ggrin(f): 3:30pm On Oct 12, 2014
[quote author=iceberylin post=27080240][/quote]is that your first child shockedshockedshocked
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady by iceberylin(m): 3:34pm On Oct 12, 2014
ggrin:
is that our first child shockedshockedshocked
ŶŐÚ ÁŃĎ ŴĤŐ undecided

ŃĔVĔŔ angry
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady by Rapsainot(m): 3:49pm On Oct 12, 2014
iceberylin:

ŶŐÚ ÁŃĎ ŴĤŐ undecided

ŃĔVĔŔ angry
so you don born pikin?
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady by iceberylin(m): 3:51pm On Oct 12, 2014
Rapsainot:
so you don born pikin?
ŃÁ ggrin ÁŃĎ ŐŃĔ MÁĎMÁŃ ŦŐŔ MŶ ĤŐŐĎ ßŐŔŃ ÁM

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 3:56pm On Oct 12, 2014
this is the first thread ladies will not comment... what is really happening ? abi i don too jam talk ni ?
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady by Rapsainot(m): 4:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
iceberylin:

ŃÁ ggrin ÁŃĎ ŐŃĔ MÁĎMÁŃ ŦŐŔ MŶ ĤŐŐĎ ßŐŔŃ ÁM
undecided

Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady by Oahray: 4:05pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ok this thread is lame at bedridden level.

Most of those stuff only describe 'shameless', and most times require at least a certain level of intellect to work.

If you fall mugu for a girl as described in your number 1, how come she's the dumb one? I dey shame for the op and all those giving this thread the thumbs up.

1 Like

Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady by tosyne2much(m): 4:07pm On Oct 12, 2014
Oahray:
Ok this thread is lame at bedridden level.

Most of those stuff only describe 'shameless', and most times require at least a certain level of intellect to work.

If you fall mugu for a girl as described in your number 1, how come she's the dumb one? I dey shame for the op and all those giving this thread the thumbs up.
alryt brother.... thanks for ya comment
Re: Top 7 Actions That Makes You Dumb As A Lady by Oahray: 4:09pm On Oct 12, 2014
tosyne2much:
alryt brother.... thanks for ya comment
you are welcome

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Like Them Ugly / What I Observed From The Girls That I Have Dated. /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.