Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,369 members, 7,954,499 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:31 PM

First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? (57354 Views)

Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage / Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) / Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by mohawkchic(f): 2:43am On Nov 14, 2008
*Morenike:

awwww, lol, you're crazy!! tongue tongue tongue[b] uncooked rice? [/b] shocked shocked

bored who? I loved it! I felt sorrt for your hubby o. . . . hormone rage wey you got grin, but am sure he enjoyed the wink

Thanks again. kiss kiss Mind If I asked at what age bracket you first had your baby?

~Lol,dont remind me of that crazed craving,it lasted well after i gave birth,it was quite embarassed to be indulgin in it!!

~I did feel soory for him too,but it goes to show making babies aint all about putting it in!! wink

~I was 24 when i had my son!Always did dream of having a baby before i was 25,so it worked out purrfect!!- on my 25th b-day baby was four months old!
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by Morenike3(f): 3:00am On Nov 14, 2008
awww, that's so cute. kiss kiss The best birthday present ever, I think wink

Around 24 was the best age. Where you able to finish school?
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by chika98: 5:01am On Nov 14, 2008
Morenike: this one you dey ask questions like this hmmmmm. . . are wedding bells ringing in the chapel?? smiley
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by Morenike3(f): 5:17am On Nov 14, 2008
chika98:

Morenike: this one you dey ask questions like this hmmmmm. . . are wedding bells ringing in the chapel?? smiley
Lol!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! tongue
Not ready for that
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by Busybody2(f): 6:23am On Nov 14, 2008
Congrats to all mums and dads in the land.

I watched a lot of programme on birthing, so discovered that midwives hated it when women screamed and would tell them to shut up and breath deeply instead. So when the anaesthetics guy told me I would need pain relief, I told him that it was for cowards so would not need it, he laughed and said "i'm a man, but trust me"

When my contraction started coming three minutes apart, the midwife refused to give me any pain relief that I was not ready, cos she said I would scream as a first time mum. I had these 3-minutes contractions from 9pm to 7am in the morning, but she refused to budge. She did not even check me at all.

A new midwife came on duty at 7 in the morning and told one of the nurses to stop me from going to the bathroom, I said I wanted to wee but she said no, she stuck her hands in my privates and gasped as she felt the baby's head, and ordered that I should be stretchered to a delivery suite immediately.

I got to the suite and was told to push but I said no, that I would not push without the epidural etc that the anaesthetic said was mandatory. Everytime I was told to push, I said no, then I started asking them questions such as "how long is this part of labour ? Five hours? Seven hours? . . ." [/i]This went on for about five minutes.

Then one of the midwives said "[i]you were on your way to the toilet to wee before we stopped you, you can wee now
" As I started to wee, my baby flew out, and I was confused and was like "is that it?" then everyone started laughing, and told me to attend ante-natal classes next time grin grin grin

Despite the fact that I was in labour for three days, I did not scream and did not panic and did not feel pain at all and did not use any medical intervention such as gas, air, epidural, etc I just felt very uncomfortable like I had cramps and wanted to wee every 5 minutes. But boy did I religiously observe my breathing grin

@ Busybody20

When you say boys, did you have twins?
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by mohawkchic(f): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2008
*Morenike:

awww, that's so cute. kiss kiss The best birthday present ever, I think wink

Around 24 was the best age. Where you able to finish school?

~It was the best gift ever!! I'd finished school before i got pregnant!

~@ Busy_body . . .Aaaw i envy you!! No Pain . .wow!! I wished & hoped for one like yours but alas it wasnt destined to be like that!! Fill you guys in when i have time!
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by Morenike3(f): 10:21pm On Nov 14, 2008
Busy_body:

Congrats to all mums and dads in the land.

I watched a lot of programme on birthing, so discovered that midwives hated it when women screamed and would tell them to shut up and breath deeply instead. So when the anaesthetics guy told me I would need pain relief, I told him that it was for cowards so would not need it, he laughed and said "i'm a man, but trust me"

lol, trying to play the brave woman abi? tongue tongue

I can imagine the pain. Like a watermelon going tjrough a donut hole cry cry cry How some women go through it sef, I don't know. tongue

lol, I hope the baby did not fall shocked shocked shocked
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by abujabooks(f): 1:36am On Nov 15, 2008
My first pregnancy! Wow! Long time ago.

Anyway, no one told me expectant mothers had to exercise daily by walking. My daughter was overdue cuz I did nt walk according to my aunty.

I took her advice with my 2nd and 3rd and she was right.

I was nervous cuz I was overdue.

Also, another mistake I made which I promised myself that, it will never happen again was, I heard other mums saying dy wanted "caesarean section", I said it & ended up with it.

Women, be careful, what u confess with ur mouth during labour.

Caesaerean was painful!

A day's labour.

I learnt a lot from my first pregnancy.

I glowed during pregnancy. I had a craving for "dancing". Not food but I could dance all day long.

My hubby was by my side. Great man.
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by Morenike3(f): 4:00am On Nov 15, 2008
abujabooks:

Also, another mistake I made which I promised myself that, it will never happen again was, I heard other mums saying dy wanted "caesarean section", I said it & ended up with it.

Women, be careful, what u confess with ur mouth during labour.

Caesaerean was painful!
Lol, thanks for that. But how does one not ask for c-s when the pain is excruciating?

It's even surprise me if I don't ask for a gun when I see my hubby walking into the labour room.

Dancing and walking. . . .got that Thanks kiss
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by Outstrip(f): 4:54pm On Nov 15, 2008
Thanks God they don't have guns lying around in the hospitals LOL. Trust me he will not be dancing and walking. He will be scared like a baby and even be filling some guilt. He might not feel the pain physically but he will definitely feel it emotionally.

CS should only be done if you have to. Don't let a doctor talk you into it. I think too many people are going that route now. If the mother or child is not at risk then do it normally. I got epidural for both my boys. I stayed home until my contractions were about 5 minutes apart and then we headed for the hospital which is about 12 miles from my home. I was already about 9 cm dialated when I got to the hospital both times and sometimes the doctor might say that epidural might not be a good idea at that time. But I would have quenched without epidural o. I was like 'JEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" I WANT EPIDURAL JESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS TELL THEM TO GIVE ME EPIDURAL. I was even reciting psalm 91 at a point. LOL. It is funny now but it was no joke then. There was this song I was singing at a point. I forgot. My husband said when I started singing he got scared. LOL. I pushed for about 30 minutes for number one because I was using a midwife and she wanted the baby to come down naturally and for me to push a few times. I pushed for only 5 minutes with number two. I used a doctor that time and as soon as he saw that the baby was already almost out he told me to push and he was out in about 5 minutes.
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by Morenike3(f): 8:34pm On Nov 15, 2008
Lol, that was funny!
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by rhodacious(f): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2008
i was 20 y/o in my first pregnancy, 3rd year in the uni, just finished a semester exam. and labour started in a hair-salon. i was 2weeks to my EDD,( i guess baby came ealier cos i ran till 7months, and took daily walks with my usual stretches before karate) so i thought i would have enough time to make my hair, and do a few shopping, but i started snapping at my stylist and had waist pain. generally being annoyed.i didnt finish my hair, just washed the relaxer off, and said i couldnt take anymore fiddling with my hair. i went to the salon with a car, but went home with a bus( my driver called when i was home already) lipsrsealed

when i got home and went to pee, the mucous plug came out on a tissue, i certainly knew what that meant.

called huby who was at the airport in lagos, coming to jos( that was a mistake, cos the guy decided to stay on the line, which gave me more trouble that the waist pain). the waist pain kept building up gradually, with a delayed flight, huby finally made it home at 7pm. he ate( i didnt), he tried to sleep( i didnt).
at 12a.m, i was pacing the bedroom during each pain, huby wanted us to go to the hospital, but i wanted to be sure, i had a high endurance level, so it didnt seem like much to me.
but at 4 a.m, i had started carrying my hospital baggage like a refugee. wouldnt let huby carry the box, cos i said he will make the dettol, baby oil and other liquids in the box to ruin the babys things. cheesy

ooooopppssss! we realised we forgot to tell the driver not to go home that day, there was a curfew in jos then, cos of a brewing crisis, so the driver can certainly not come., and huby doesnt drive angry, , not at all, and he wouldnt let me, though i was getting good at driving then. fortunately, a pastor lives next house, so huby went to tell him, and the pastor got his car to take us to the hospital.
i was 9 or 7cm dilated, (cant remember)
nurse wanted to shave me( u look like a plucked chicken when they do it), i said i had done that already.
i think the most annoying thing is that they keep poking their hands into me, to check the dilation, and that was very painful, after the 4th poking, i refused to have anymore pokings angry
who has ever had an episiotomy( they cut the end of the vagi-j that stretches, and sews it back up when baby is born), they cut mine, and the shock of pain, was horrendous, i couldnt even scream. when they were sewing it up, the effect of the anaesthetic wore off fast, and i wasnt given another one, i lived through the last 2 sewings in the worlds greatest pain.!!!!!!!
baby didnt come till 12pm on 13th october 2004.
my sister-in-law was at the hospital with me, and she cried a lot, and rubbed my waist a lot, so much so that my linen gown bruised my waist, so lesson for second time, i never wore linen fabric to the labour room again. angry
during labour i kept throwing up my last afternoon food, and it didnt smell like burberry weekend perfume at all grin, huby was with me all through, but when he couldnt take the sight of my writhings any longer, he went home to cook pepper soup for me( he didnt realsie i would be eating only danish cookies and mcvities biscuits). cheesy, and in the process get fatter than i was. i used to weigh 65kg before pregnancy, after 3months of giving birth, i was weighing 97kg( thats a whole lot of cookies, and biscuits)
thankfully i lost them( not all), 15kg. before baby turned 1yr.
i couldnt sit, poo, for about a week, cos of the episiotomy, it was darn painful, thankfully i didnt need to have another one for my second baby, i am 8months+preggers again for the third and last one, i am due any moment from today cheesy, and i cant wait to hold my karate baby, the boy( yes i am having another boy, nosey me, cant help not knowing), is one kicker, i know he will just kick down the door, ehm, vagi-j, on his way out shocked.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by rhodacious(f): 11:38am On Nov 19, 2008
i forgot to say, i pooooooooed during pushing cheesy, the first time and second time.

i will prolly give myself an enema before going to the hospital this time, but i think i will pooooooooo again for them cheesy

i didnt feel embarrased though, i was having too much pains to bother about the pooooooing.
couldnt help it, it just pops out on its own. i heard i was supposed to be given enemas to empty the bowels, but since they didnt give it to me, serves them right, i actually think i want to give it to them again, here i come cheesy

1 Like

Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by neowelsh(m): 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2008
mamaraziiiiiiiiiii forum.

which you all the best with your first pregnancy
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by Epiphany(m): 1:23pm On Nov 19, 2008
Lovely topic. I think it is one that all women AND MEN should actually read.

Was with my wife through the nine months and into the labour room. She was very very brave about it, even tho i had to hold her hand throughout. I watched every minute detail and saw how the baby came out of that 'little' place. It was a miracle and i appreciated my wife and mother at that moment. Throughout the labor, my wife was abusing (not in a bad way) her dad for getting her mom pregnant 7 times. According to her, she wondered why any man would want to put his wife through the process for so long, so many times

When people ask my wife how it was, she tells them plainly that it was very very painful for her, although we heard that some women have the baby before they even know it.

As far as i am concerned, i think it is something every man and father must see. The days of contributing only your sperm to the fatherhood process is over. Fatherhood starts from the moment there is inception. Helping the Mrs through the pregnancy is compulsory. Being in the delivery room is double compulsory and so is having your share of feeding, changing, bathing and looking after the baby. I think after the childbirth, mummy also needs some time off to go out and enjoy herself, alone or with friends and family, without having to worry about the baby. If the father is responsible enough, he should be able to take care of that baby for a few hours or even a day.

It is the best experience a man can have. Being involved in the life of another human being from day one.

16 Likes

Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by Ebonyj(f): 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2008
My first pregnancy was such a difficult one, I had morning sickness till I was about 6 months. I totally went off meat and dairy products. I would thrush throughout, infact at the time I thought I would never get pregnant again in my life.

My craving was the funniest, I used to crave elubo, the powder o, I will take a handful and slowly eat it as if it was ice-cream, it got to the extent that my husband got so angry and tols me to stop. So I would sneak into the kitchen when I thought nobody was lookiing and have a little powder , lol. Anyway one day, we had his cousins round and they were all watching a movie so I sneaked into the kitchen as usual I had taken my handuful o, just to put the Elubo container back into the cupboard, afi gbosa, I don't know how I dropped it, but the whole container full of Elubo came tumbling down over my head. I just stood there laughing and you can imagine the embarassment I felt when my hubby and his cousins came in to the kitchen and saw what had happened.

Anyway , the birth was not nice either, I was 2 weeks overdue, so I had to be induced, even after been induced I did not go into labour until the second day when they were ready to administer a second dose of the gel.  I was in labour for 26 hours o, I first refused Epidural, when they started talking about ceasarian and I could not take the pain anymore I took Epidural, (that thing is a life saver). I was quoting the bible like no mans land, my hubby was crying like a baby, his cousin( a girl was a real help, she just kept encouraging me).

I don't want to scare you so I will not tell you what happened after the birth, but you know what regardless, of the tears, pains, stitches, blood loss , I would not change my baby for anything in the world. Everytime I look at him I thank God for the day it was born. The joy you feel when you are holding your child for the first time is too much for words to describe.

For now I am trying for another baby, hopefully a girl this time and I pray the birth and afterborth isa lot easier and smoother.

2 Likes

Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by Angelheart: 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2008
My pregnancy was something else,

3 years ago. I went from 65kg to 93kg in 8 months (Thank God its all gone now). I had the biggest tummy on earth and people thought I was carrying triplets. My son kept tossing and turning and kicking. I ate EVERYTHING. I hate eggs with all the might in me but that time, I had bacon and eggs every day. Heart burn was my best buddy. I was -pre-eclamptic. Walked around like an elephant. Cursed anyone that stepped on my toes.

I had an epidural because my baby was bridge. He came out weighing 4.45kg.

Overall, it was a nasty pregnancy but, thank God I have the most wonderful child ever.
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by Ebonyj(f): 1:36pm On Nov 19, 2008
Forgot to add, I pooped and threw up a few times after the birth,lol. PLus due to the epidural could not walk for the first 24 hours after the birth.
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by clemcykul(f): 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2008
@poster
i really commend your effort.

and thanks to you all for your insightful contributions and experience.

first pregnancies are usually steppn stones and educative periods in a woman's life
including the men too.

1 Like

Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by tewo4us: 1:57pm On Nov 19, 2008
all this experience i learnt from here makes me scared bt all same i hope to see dat tiny tin grow in my tommy soon.

1 Like

Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by tkb417(m): 2:17pm On Nov 19, 2008
Morenike
This is a good one from u. wanted to read silently b4 but had to say well done on this
do more of this and not ur "men are wankers" stuff grin grin

nyways, have a smashing day
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by dlox01(m): 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2008
well, i dunno,
IVE NEVER BEEN PREGNANT BEFORE!!!! tongue cheesy grin
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by laralash: 3:24pm On Nov 19, 2008
My daughter came bang on the due date after 4 hours labour. Unfortunately my husband was not around as we were told 1st babies rarely arrive before or on the due date. With hindsight, the pain wasn’t bad but I was prepared for it; I only prayed it won’t be more than the equivalent of a day’s work, thankfully it was ½ of that. It must have been a combination of prayers and exercise as I was walking an hour a day (for 5 days) to and fro the train station to work for 36 weeks of pregnancy. Forget all those antenatal lessons, u just never remember and in any case, somehow, you will rise up to the occasion. I only had gas and air and it really does make one delirious; I even managed to throw up. Had her in London and the midwives were horrible, perhaps because I had my sisters with me and they thought another typical single black woman? I had to strap the monitor round my tummy myself, she just wouldn’t help me but I wasn’t going to complain as I was at her mercy. I was left alone until my sister had to call them when something white was trying to come out between my legs (it was actually baby coming out still in her sac as my waters didn’t break), it was such a panic. They forgot everything; instruments etc and even what time I had her, thankfully my sister checked the time, as they weren’t expecting the baby to come so soon. Wasn’t a nice experience but I’m grateful to God we both came out relative unscathed.

It was fine at home with support from family especially my mom who came over to look after the baby. At 6 months, on introducing solids, she started sleeping through the night. And this morning she said mama for the 1st time. It’s fantastic, makes life even more worthwhile and again with hindsight the best experience of my life.

As an aside, one of my friend’s mother-in-law came to look after her and the baby (allegedly) but she’s been turned into a maid in her home. Her mom-in-law has moved into the master bedroom because she believes the other room is too small etc. My friend does all the cooking, bathing and feeding baby etc. Would be nice if mothers-in-law were more considerate. Thankfully I didn’t have to experience that.
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by kamsi(f): 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2008
Christ I would never forget my first pregnancy, i had all the symptoms  of pregnancy from vomitting, spitting,tiredness  etc the one my hussy would not forget in a hurry was my enhanced sense of smell.

My hussy love for perfume is unequalled, when I became preggy his deodorants and perfume became an issue cos I complained that he was smelling. He would look at me with this weird look of what are you saying he would ask people and doctors how and why nice designers cologne became foul smell to me. Well to cut the long story short his perfume and deodorant were permanently "stationed" in his car and once he returned home the bathroom would be his first port of call. Or else he is not coming close to me, he immediately adhered to the rules.

Final when it was time to have my baby I couldn't go into labour even after being induced. While I was being examined virginally (which was very painfull I couldn't keep still) my water broke which eventually led to a section. So I didn't experience labour.

Second preggy and the symptoms  reduced drastically though the heightened sense of smell still prevailed, My baby over stayed by two weeks and the water in the amniotic bag was very low I wasn't allowed to go when I went for scan  at the hospital immediately I was told the baby's health was in danger I was prepped for another C S.  A second time no labour no contractions.

Now am expecting my third and last baby and hope that I would go into labour which my doctor is advicing against. For Christ sake I want to feel that pain every woman talks about, how can I go through pregnancy three times with experiencing labour.

Some might say its better not to experience labour but the truth is that I want to find that out for myself

So as I eagerly await the birth of my baby I pray this time around would be different.

2 Likes

Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by Moyola(f): 3:54pm On Nov 19, 2008
hmmn. . .
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by osisi6(f): 6:16pm On Nov 19, 2008
First off,I got married quite young,in my very early 20's and when the pregnancy came just after the wedding,I was shocked. shocked shocked shocked shocked
Women from my lineage are quite fertile so my folks were not surprised. wink
The pregnancy was uneventful,thank God,.
I was healthy,no crazy cravings
Normal weight gain
The baby was passed the due date by 10 days so I had to be induced.
Had just half a slice of toast for breakfast as instructed.
A brother in the fellowship had prophesied 2 weeks earlier that my labour will last 3 hrs and the whole fellowship chorused Amen
The labor was a total of 3 hours just like the man of God said.

No epidural just IV dimorphine for pain control
My husband's joy was unimaginable.
he was right by my side and whispered I love you up to 100 hundred times.

After the baby was born,I was sooooooooooooooo tired
and soooooooooooooooo hungry
I sent him off to get me a can of coke and some pound cake and he added my favorite sweet,a snickers chocolate bar.
Stayed in the Hospital a few days and we went home with our precious angel

2 Likes

Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by BEDEIKE(m): 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2008
Its not realy easy at all,merely reading the thread makes me begin to fear,it's so naseauting,disgusting and horrible, though i ain't got a baby yet it makes me begin to wonder if i would want to marry at all, i have a fiance currently but after reading this i'm begining to re-evaluate my thoughts about marriage, i dey hail una cos una 2much,
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by osisi6(f): 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2008
BEDE.IKE:

Its not realy easy at all,merely reading the thread makes me begin to fear,it's so naseauting,disgusting and horrible, though i ain't got a baby yet it makes me begin to wonder if i would want to marry at all, i have a fiance currently but after reading this i'm begining to re-evaluate my thoughts about marriage, i dey hail una because una 2much,

Bede my brother don't be scared.
The joy of seeing a healthy baby and hearing them cry surpasses all the pain and agony we women go through

1 Like

Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by BEDEIKE(m): 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2008
Its not realy easy at all,merely reading the thread makes me begin to fear,it's so naseauting,disgusting and horrible, though i ain't got a baby yet it makes me begin to wonder if i would want to marry at all, i have a fiance currently but after reading this i'm begining to re-evaluate my thoughts about marriage, i dey hail una cos una 2much,
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by RibaduFan(m): 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2008
Now know why mums are so fussy over their children. Now am not just going to get married, can't imagine my honey going through all these, would just freak out.

And this goes out to all mums in the world. U guys are wonderful, made in heaven.
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by osisi6(f): 7:49pm On Nov 19, 2008
yemmyse:

Now know why mums are so fussy over their children. Now am not just going to get married, can't imagine my honey going through all these, would just freak out.

And this goes out to all mums in the world. U guys are wonderful, made in heaven.

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by whatever90(f): 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2008
*osisi:

First off,I got married quite young,in my very early 20's and when the pregnancy came just after the wedding,I was shocked. shocked shocked shocked shocked

ahhh ,d pikin no even allow u do honeymoon osisi grin cheesy

*osisi:

My husband's joy was unimaginable.
he was right by my side and whispered I love you up to 100 hundred times

awwwwww cry cry cry cry cry see love

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

"My Wife Secretly Married Another Man, Tried To Poison Me & Sell My Duplex" / My Sister's Marriage Is About Hitting The Rocks / Kenyan Man Takes His Mother To Harvard University 24 Years After His Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.