Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,812 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? (56940 Views)

Woman Loses First Pregnancy To Police Brutality After 10 Years Of Marriage / Fashola's Wife Welcomes Lagos First Baby Of 2015 (photo) / Meet The First Baby Born In 2015 In Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by Nobody: 12:35am On Nov 30, 2008
giffyted:

I had my baby 2 weeks to my 17th birthday.
I am not here to rebuke you lol, but damn!! Tenn Love. . . .were you still in high school or freshman at a uni?

giffyted:

I didn't experience morning sickness, spitting and all those other first signs of pregnancy. At 5 months, i was already lactating. I remember the heart burns, my God, nothing quite like it. Didn't start ante natal till pregnancy was around 7months plus. And then it was a teaching hospital so had to go in for tests every week since it was considered a high risk pregnancy because i was really young. I hated needles, but they became my companions then; i did all the tests imaginable, scans, etc. I started feeling some contractions and went to the mat. home where i had her, but was told it was false labour. I remember i had cravings for yogurt and boiled eggs; and that was what i ate for 3months straight. The day of the labour, i woke up feeling really energetic, cleaned the whole house, went to the market, cooked food i never ate, washed even clean clothes, mopped the whole house, cleaned windows, iin short i was really feeling like super woman till i suddenly felt one sharp pain, there's nothing that can ever describe the pains of contractions; i started walking, running, jumping, crying, dancing, i was in a frenzy like a mad woman. When the pains became super duper unbearable after my waters broke, i was praying for death and just laid on the floor with my tummy, to cut a long story short, the labour lasted for about 6hrs. I pushed and pushed and with one final push, my baby popped out or rather flew out, screamed with all her lungs and put all four fingers in her mouth; i don starve d babe because i had not eaten for nearly 48hrs before her delivery. Well, that was 13years ago, but i still remember it like it was yesterday. Yeah and i remember the stitching up of the incisions made down there, the pains were so bloody unbearable i didn't allow them stitch everything up-for real. I refused, clamped shut my legs and so out of four incisions, only 2 were stitched. I thank God because she was a very healthy baby, though funny enough she didnt really like breast milk, but preferred feeding bottles, maybe because i had sores all around my nipples, so i used 2 do do a lot of extractions-very painful, force breastfed her for 3months because my breast milk ran like a tap, am sure i would have easily breastfed sextuplets with the way the thing used to flow out. All my cloths, no matter the breastpads or foam bras i used were everly soaked and after going through all that for 3months, i just decided to stop breastfeeding and faced the bottle. Well, i am seriously looking forward to having more kids and pray my kids will be like my daughter. She's such a joy- full of life, beautiful, still very healthy, playful and you name it- i know i am mightily blessed. I love kids a whole lot, pregnancy is an interesting stage in a woman's life. You see different changes, You don't know what to even expect from yourself the next day. My skin glowed when i was pregnant, i was really beautiful, hair and nails grew longer and i didn't really have a big bulge so was surprised when i had a big baby. I know i am not following any sequence in my writing, i just dey write as e dey flow and as i remember things. Yeah and the advantage of having kids early, when i go to see my daughter in school, her classmates argue, no she aint ur mom, and she's always like yeah i know my mom is a babe grin can u beat that? wink smiley)
Ok, that was scary!! shocked shocked shocked

Awww, the gift of a child. . . .mind if I ask if the father of the baby was present?
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by giffyted(f): 1:29am On Nov 30, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

I am not here to rebuke you lol, but damn!! Tenn Love. . . .were you still in high school or freshman at a uni?
Lol@Ebony-Silk, My dear let's say it was puppy love or d result of too many mills and boon novels. I actually got preggy d 1st time i had sex@16, in my final year in high school. shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Awww, the gift of a child. . . .mind if I ask if the father of the baby was present?

The father of the child was very absent and didn't see his daughter till a week later. If u think that's bad enough, 13 years down the line, he hasn't seen his daughter in years-but that's another story. Fact is I'm very grateful to God for blessing me with a wonderful child and being with me all through for sincerely God has never failed; He has been with me all through and meets me @ every point of my needs; let's say I am God's Special project. Suffice it to say i won't trade my daughter or my relationship with God 4 anything in the world! grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by giffyted(f): 1:35am On Nov 30, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Lol@Ebony-Silk, My dear let's say it was puppy love or d result of too many mills and boon novels. I actually got preggy d 1st time i had sex@16, in my final year in high school. Shocked Shocked Shocked Lips sealed Lips sealed
The father of the child was very absent and didn't see his daughter till a week later. If u think that's bad enough, 13 years down the line, he hasn't seen his daughter in years-but that's another story. Fact is I'm very grateful to God for blessing me with a wonderful child and being with me all through for sincerely God has never failed; He has been with me all through and meets me @ every point of my needs; let's say I am God's Special project. Suffice it to say i won't trade my daughter or my relationship with God 4 anything in the world! Grin Grin Grin
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 30, 2008
giffyted:

Lol@Ebony-Silk, My dear let's say it was puppy love or d result of too many mills and boon novels. I actually got preggy d 1st time i had sex@16, in my final year in high school. Shocked Shocked Shocked Lips sealed Lips sealed
The father of the child was very absent and didn't see his daughter till a week later. If u think that's bad enough, 13 years down the line, he hasn't seen his daughter in years-but that's another story. Fact is I'm very grateful to God for blessing me with a wonderful child and being with me all through for sincerely God has never failed; He has been with me all through and meets me @ every point of my needs; let's say I am God's Special project. Suffice it to say i won't trade my daughter or my relationship with God 4 anything in the world! Grin Grin Grin
awww, it's okay darling. As long as the baby and you are alright.
Some men are not worth a drop of tears. It's best if we stand up and dust ourself.

B.T.W, did you get to finish school?

1 Like

Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by giffyted(f): 9:18am On Dec 03, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

awww, it's okay darling. As long as the baby and you are alright.
Some men are not worth a drop of tears. It's best if we stand up and dust ourself.

B.T.W, did you get to finish school?
[/quote

yes i finished school. I grad 4rm uni abt 8yrs ago. Planning on doing my masters.
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by Nobody: 12:07am On Dec 05, 2008
yes i finished school. I grad from uni about 8yrs ago. Planning on doing my masters.
Wonderful, you work on that.
Atleast when things gets tough, you know you're not only doing it for yourself.
I wish you the best of luck in everything you do. . . . kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by giffyted(f): 7:36am On Dec 05, 2008
Ebony-Silk:

Wonderful, you work on that.
Atleast when things gets tough, you know you're not only doing it for yourself.
I wish you the best of luck in everything you do. . . . kiss kiss

Thanks Ebony. With God by my side and determination, I know that nothing at all is insurmountable in my life. Tnx 4 ur encouragement. God bless u!
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by hannydarl(f): 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2008
for me o any symptom of pregnancy on the book I had from mornning sickness that took me to the hospital for drip/infussion to big nose and lips to baaaad heart burn,indigestion,extreeme nausea,loss of appetite, weight loss,spitting,tiredness I also had progesterone problem so I was on the injection every 3 days for 3 weeks then moved to the tablet till week 24(refused to stop at week 16 when dr gave the order cos after 4 MCs i was afraid that if i stoped too soon i might lose this one too) i had all these problems for 9 months and then baby did not turn he was transverse so i had to get a CS in all pregnancy did not treat me well but my boy is worth it all.
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by hannydarl(f): 9:00pm On Dec 05, 2008
@omofala
getting preggy needs targeting your fertile days o I have a phone that calculates mine and i never missed anytime i want to get PG my only problem was keeping the pregnancy but thank God i have a son now.
count 14 days from the fist day of your last period and start doing the "BABYDANCE" two days before the 14th day for 5 days (this will make sure you catch the pea if ovulation occurs early that month and doing it for 5 days after the 14th day will ensure you catch the pea if ovulation happens late)if all is well and you ussualy have your period on regular days and you ovulate too you wont miss the target.
So have a fun filled time. kiss
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2008
hannydarl:

for me o any symptom of pregnancy on the book I had from mornning sickness that took me to the hospital for drip/infussion to big nose and lips to baaaad heart burn,indigestion,extreeme nausea,loss of appetite, weight loss,spitting,tiredness I also had progesterone problem so I was on the injection every 3 days for 3 weeks then moved to the tablet till week 24(refused to stop at week 16 when dr gave the order because after 4 MCs i was afraid that if i stoped too soon i might lose this one too) i had all these problems for 9 months and then baby did not turn he was transverse so i had to get a CS in all pregnancy did not treat me well but my boy is worth it all.
awww, pkele. . . .yea, they're worth it smiley As long as both you and the baby survived sha, staying healthy is the next step. . . .abi wink

Lol, how does one get a big nose b/c of pregnancy? That's weird tongue

hannydarl:

@omofala
getting preggy needs targeting your fertile days o I have a phone that calculates mine and i never missed anytime i want to get PG my only problem was keeping the pregnancy but thank God i have a son now.
count 14 days from the fist day of your last period and start doing the "BABYDANCE" two days before the 14th day for 5 days (this will make sure you catch the pea if ovulation occurs early that month and doing it for 5 days after the 14th day will ensure you catch the pea if ovulation happens late)if all is well and you ussualy have your period on regular days and you ovulate too you wont miss the target.
So have a fun filled time. kiss
Thank you. . . . kiss

giffyted:

Thanks Ebony. With God by my side and determination, I know that nothing at all is insurmountable in my life. Tnx 4 ur encouragement. God bless u!
You're very much welcome smiley
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by hannydarl(f): 10:33pm On Dec 06, 2008
@Ebony-silk
Na hormone o.I remember I used to laugh at women who's noses and lips get big durring pregnancy but when the thing come jam me my mouth heavy I no fit laugh myself.
I hope my next pregnancy will make me glow and pweeetyyy sha
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by Nobody: 1:38am On Dec 07, 2008
hannydarl:

@Ebony-silk
Na hormone o.I remember I used to laugh at women who's noses and lips get big durring pregnancy but when the thing come jam me my mouth heavy I no fit laugh myself.
I hope my next pregnancy will make me glow and pweeetyyy sha
lmao!! you're not serious tongue

You'll go through it again? grin tongue
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by hannydarl(f): 2:46pm On Dec 07, 2008
@Ebony-silk
I am thinking of giving m sammy a brother or sister in future but the thought of going thru pregnancy scares me because the fear of misscariage is deeply entrenched in my mind and for me pregnancy is full of uncertainty and nervouseness but I think in 3 or 4 years time I will forget all that and try again
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 07, 2008
hannydarl:

@Ebony-silk
I am thinking of giving m sammy a brother or sister in future but the thought of going through pregnancy scares me because the fear of misscariage is deeply entrenched in my mind and for me pregnancy is full of uncertainty and nervouseness but I think in 3 or 4 years time I will forget all that and try again
Lol!! aiight. . . .I just give it to the women who go through pregnancy for 9months shocked shocked
Lol! It's seems like a long, painful journey to me, but we still try and continue the reproductive process.

Now, if that's not strength and courage, I don't know what is. wink
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by Arlington(f): 4:47pm On Dec 07, 2008
hannydarl:

for me o any symptom of pregnancy on the book I had from morning sickness that took me to the hospital for drip/infussion to big nose and lips to baaaad heart burn,indigestion,extreeme nausea,loss of appetite, weight loss,spitting,tiredness I also had progesterone problem so I was on the injection every 3 days for 3 weeks then moved to the tablet till week 24(refused to stop at week 16 when dr gave the order because after 4 MCs i was afraid that if i stoped too soon i might lose this one too) i had all these problems for 9 months and then baby did not turn he was transverse so i had to get a CS in all pregnancy did not treat me well but my boy is worth it all.
@ poster sorry i am deviating from the post, @ Hannydarl i found it really interesting that you talked about your miscarriages, I think maybe it is a cultural thing but i hardly find our women talking about it,they just act like it never happened and sometimes don't even bother to seek medical help they just stay home and keep praying going from one church to another thinking people from the village are responsible. Not knowing a simple thing such as baby aspirin for some women can prevent miscarriages or just finding out what the problem is.I always think of starting a thread on misscarrages and infertility but i always feel nobody will come in.anyway i hope miscarriage never comes your way again,i know it can be scary but we always have to keep trying good luck.
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by hannydarl(f): 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2008
@Arlington
my sister at first i too was praying and hoping for the best the second one got me looking for help but the lady my aunt took me to was a trado medicine doctor and she asked for 250thousand naira from me i refused and decided to go see a gyneacologist I dint know that it was progesterone problem and just 1500 naira per per pack of progesterone pill a month for 4 months will do the trick but the trouble is not all doctors support the use of the hormone so some women who need this therapy dont get it if their dpctors dont support it .
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by Arlington(f): 7:17pm On Dec 07, 2008
Na wah oh why will they not support it anyway most doctors in Nigeria are still old school,but women who have such issues should really seek help and not just fold there hands i am really happy for you.
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 07, 2008
hannydarl:

@Arlington
my sister at first i too was praying and hoping for the best the second one got me looking for help but the lady my aunt took me to was a trado medicine doctor and she asked for 250thousand naira from me i refused and decided to go see a gyneacologist I dint know that it was progesterone problem and just 1500 naira per per pack of progesterone pill a month for 4 months will do the trick but the trouble is not all doctors support the use of the hormone so some women who need this therapy don't get it if their doctors don't support it .
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but don't schools in Nigeria usually suspend you from school if you get pregnant? undecided

@Arlington
No problem wink
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by hannydarl(f): 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2008
@Ebony-silk
I got married and pregggy after my youth service but the university I schooled in dont chase away pregnant female students I think its one of these private universities here called convenant university that does not allow preggy students or cell phones on the campus.
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by baby123: 10:52pm On Dec 09, 2008
For me the nine months was easy no vomit, spitting , the only stress i got was , i feel irrittated easily . my husband is a medical doctor but i will never allow him to perpate me i rather wait for me clinic day .
to cut my story short on the d day , he was on call when labour pain started i had to ask my sister to do the calling and before u know it i was naked already i couldnt bear the pain he came in and saw me. ( before i continue am the type that can not take pain ), i beg him to pls check i dont know what is happening and he suggested i wait for my clinic day ,.
Thank God he was afar when he said that and i had to start apologizing and said pls u can perpate , do whatever u like all i need is a relived , he monitored me when i ws fully dillated , he drove me to the powerful room were i make my first son .
this is me that swore never to go back there ,now i have them three .and am done . any way is a beautiful experience and i pray every woman will go thru it .

1 Like

Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by hannydarl(f): 1:56am On Dec 10, 2008
@baby123
lol you silly silly woman.He was right when he said wait for your hospital day
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by Nobody: 4:38am On Dec 10, 2008
hannydarl:

@Ebony-silk
I got married and pregggy after my youth service but the university I schooled in don't chase away pregnant female students I think its one of these private universities here called convenant university that does not allow preggy students or cell phones on the campus.
cool wink lucky you tongue

No cell phones on campus? why?
baby123:

For me the nine months was easy no vomit, spitting , the only stress i got was , i feel irrittated easily . my husband is a medical doctor but i will never allow him to perpate me i rather wait for me clinic day .
to cut my story short on the d day , he was on call when labour pain started i had to ask my sister to do the calling and before u know it i was naked already i couldnt bear the pain he came in and saw me. ( before i continue am the type that can not take pain ), i beg him to please check i don't know what is happening and he suggested i wait for my clinic day ,.
Thank God he was afar when he said that and i had to start apologizing and said please u can perpate , do whatever u like all i need is a relived , he monitored me when i ws fully dillated , he drove me to the powerful room were i make my first son .
this is me that swore never to go back there ,now i have them three .and am done . any way is a beautiful experience and i pray every woman will go through it .

lmao!! why wnt you let your doc perpate on you? wetin you dey fear? grin grin grin

So your husband was notone of thos emen that faints when they see a woman in labor? nice, lucky you too grin grin
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by hannydarl(f): 9:23am On Dec 10, 2008
@Ebony silk
I think they say students may use it to view pornography or call up boyfriends and girlfriends which the school believes is immoral so no student is allowed to owen a phone while on campus they want to produce saints as graduates undecided
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 10, 2008
hannydarl:

@Ebony silk
I think they say students may use it to view pornography or call up boyfriends and girlfriends which the school believes is immoral so no student is allowed to owen a phone while on campus they want to produce saints as graduates undecided
for real? undecided

How does one check pornography on the phone?

Saints are usually the devils under sheeps clothing tongue
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by Outstrip(f): 4:01am On Dec 11, 2008
What the hell is perpate
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by hannydarl(f): 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2008
@Eboni-silk
One could download short nude scenes from movies or get a photo of nude people uing camera or video enabled handset

@outsrip
I believe she meant to say PALPATE
I think its when doctors gently press on the pregnant stomach.
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by Nobody: 12:02am On Dec 12, 2008
hannydarl:

@Eboni-silk
One could download short nude scenes from movies or get a photo of nude people uing camera or video enabled handset.
cheiiiiiii!!! hanny, wetin you know about that? shocked shocked shocked grin tongue
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by Busybody2(f): 2:04am On Dec 12, 2008
mohawkchic:

~I was lucky not to have any strechmarks on my tummy,I was really wooried about that, soOo i made dam sure NEVER to scratch my tummy no matter how strong the temptation when it itches !!-i use to apply the cocoa butter for pregnant women every  time i had an itchy tummy & massage . . I'd like to think me not scratching my bump is the reason i didnt get any stretch marks but i seriously doubt it  undecided

Wow, didn't know one was not supposed to scratch, I loved scratching myself so much, infact, I'd say that was one of my best experience of being pregnant grin Another thing I did was hold my wee for hours trying to be superwoman, now looking back, it was no wonder that I had several UTI's throughout the pregnancy.

mohawkchic:

*I went thro breast pads like no body's bizness-when i had to leave baby home w/ dada to go do shopping or just get some air,My heavy dripping breast will lead me home faster than i'd anticipated!!There was this one time when i ended up having patches on my Top even w/ breast pads on!!I didnt even realise or know how long i'd been walking with two patched wet spots on my Top till my hand brushed against the wet patch & i was like soOoo  embarassed[/color]

Ha remember some days that I would go out, but forget to take breast pads, and have to clutch my bag to my chest, or my jacket to cover the wet patch, lol

mohawkchic:

~Only had to endure that on D-Day!!& The midwife checking how far i was dilated when i thought i was in Labor-

Went for loads of checks probably due to the numerous urine infection. remembered once a scruffy looking guy came into the room I was in, and pulled the covers off my body, and went out, I put it back on, the guy came in again and did the same thing, I put it on again, then he came back and said he was the mid-wife shocked who was gonna be checking me out that he sees over 100 vaginas a day so I should stop covering mine, I nearly died of shame embarassed The most annoying part is that one can never tell a Doctor apart from a nurse or a midwife or an auxilliary cos they all wear the same stuff angry
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by mohawkchic(f): 3:42am On Dec 12, 2008
Busy_body:

Wow, didn't know one was not supposed to scratch, I loved scratching myself so much, infact, I'd say that was one of my best experience of being pregnant grin Another thing I did was hold my wee for hours trying to be superwoman, now looking back, it was no wonder that I had several UTI's throughout the pregnancy.

~Lol,tell me about it,i know how sweet scratching can be . . grin Holding pee was a bad habit i had before preggy,but once my bump got bigger,the laughing/sneezing unexpectedly . . .made me pee as often as i can!! there was no telling when or where i was going to laugh/sneeze!

Ha remember some days that I would go out, but forget to take breast pads, and have to clutch my bag to my chest, or my jacket to cover the wet patch, lol

~ cheesy ooh Dear!!

Went for loads of checks probably due to the numerous urine infection. remembered once a scruffy looking guy came into the room I was in, and pulled the covers off my body, and went out, I put it back on, the guy came in again and did the same thing, I put it on again, then he came back and said he was the mid-wife shocked who was going to be checking me out that he sees over 100 vaginas a day so I should stop covering mine, I nearly died of shame embarassed The most annoying part is that one can never tell a Doctor apart from a nurse or a midwife or an auxilliary because they all wear the same stuff angry

~LMAO cheesy,Reminds me of my m8's delivery . . she consented to have a male student midwife in the delivery room,he nearly fainted when the baby was coming!!I figure by now,he would have seen 100 vagina's & be saying the same to some woman!! grin
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by Ilelobola: 3:14pm On Dec 12, 2008
@tetede
Nothing wrong with testing for HIV in pregnancy, best to get the test done regardless of if you think you at risk or not. There's medication out there that will prevent the mother passing it on to the child. Best to be safe than sorry.
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by hannydarl(f): 10:06pm On Dec 13, 2008
@Ebony-silk
you wan know about adult stuff?confirm your age first before I alow you enter the site tongue grin wink

@
Tetede
You are right I think it is compulsary for an expectant mother to get tested for HIV before delivery.I Have been testing for it every year for 3 years now as during my routine check up its good to know one's status but scary while waiting even if you know you never made any wrong move that feeling of maybe , will still be there
Re: First Pregnancy. First Labor. First Baby. How Was It? by Nobody: 2:38am On Dec 14, 2008
hannydarl:

@Ebony-silk
you wan know about adult stuff?confirm your age first before I alow you enter the site tongue grin wink
lol, you're not serious. Am very innocent and I want to remain so tongue tongue

Make sure you enjoy your weekend, babez wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

16 Costly Mistakes Married Women Make / You Left Us No Single Legacy - Sad Children Write On Their Late Dad's Biography / You’re Going Back To Nigeria - Heartbroken Lady Tells Her Nigerian Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.