Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Buhari and Atiku who is better? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari and Atiku who is better? (905 Views)

Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory / Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku / What Is Going On In This Pic B/w OBJ And Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari and Atiku who is better? by Ikwerreboy(m): 3:00pm On Oct 12, 2014
Between buhari and Atiku who do you think has the high possibility of winning jonathan come 2015.
Re: Buhari and Atiku who is better? by Ikwerreboy(m): 3:01pm On Oct 12, 2014
.??
Re: Buhari and Atiku who is better? by fiftynaira(m): 3:06pm On Oct 12, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]
Please don't make tribalistic comments on this section.
Re: Buhari and Atiku who is better? by Kponkwem(m): 3:14pm On Oct 12, 2014
Ikwerreboy:

he said: This is a disgrace to the igbos why will someone apply for an identity which he or she does not belong to, are the igbos now tired of been igbos?. The fact that we the ikwerres bear similar names with the igbos and have leaved with them for long those not mean we don't know who are the real ikwerres and who are not. Igbos in rivers state now claim to be ikwerres. Am hereby pleading with the igbos to decite from this act or face its consequences.
The chairman also advice other ikwerre ethnic nationality local govt areas which include Port harcourt L.G, Obio-apko L.G and Emohua L.G to be very carefull and carry out every proper procedure before handling over an identification letter to any applicant.

Small boy you can't help it for this is yet a small trinkle that will soon turn to ocean. The mainland Igbos have every right to Ikwerre and other Rivers towns. Except you can do an open protest against it which I know will be unconstitutional moreso all Ikwerres are Igbos.

In the far North especially Kaduna and Kebbi States, I saw many Igbo with LG Letters and they are accepted by the other citizens.

In Rivers State, since the time of Nnamdi Nwokekoro ten years ago, an Ikwerre mayor of PH, many mainland Igbos were given certificates of LGship.

Big cities that sprawl from huge hinterland populations always have this remarkable socio-cultural diffusion. Same as Lagos for all other sub-Yoruba groups in jobs and scholarships, same is PH for all Easterners including many of Efik-Ibibio friends in PH. Its even very difficult to distinguish between mainland Igbo and Ikwerre Igbo.

So cry all they would, the Ikwerres can't run away from their shadows.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari and Atiku who is better? by maestroferddi: 3:20pm On Oct 12, 2014
Mr Man, why are you confused on a Sunday?

1 Like

Re: Buhari and Atiku who is better? by Ikwerreboy(m): 3:22pm On Oct 12, 2014
Kponkwem:

Small boy you can't help it for this is yet a small trinkle that will soon turn to ocean. The mainland Igbos have every right to Ikwerre and other Rivers towns. Except you can do an open protest against it which I know will be unconstitutional moreso all Ikwerres are Igbos.

In the far North especially Kaduna and Kebbi States, I saw many Igbo with LG Letters and they are accepted by the other citizens.

In Rivers State, since the time of Nnamdi Nwokekoro ten years ago, an Ikwerre mayor of PH, many mainland Igbos were given certificates of LGship.

Big cities that sprawl from huge hinterland populations always have this remarkable socio-cultural diffusion. Same as Lagos for all other sub-Yoruba groups in jobs and scholarships, same is PH for all Easterners including many of Efik-Ibibio friends in PH. Its even very difficult to distinguish between mainland Igbo and Ikwerre Igbo.

So cry all they would, the Ikwerres can't run away from their shadows.

don't make tribalistic comments on this section. Dat was why i dlete that article. But why are your igbo brothers tired of been igbo?
Re: Buhari and Atiku who is better? by eunisam: 3:54pm On Oct 12, 2014
What i know about buharii is that,he is a religious fanatic. Atikku is a power desperate! Two of them are not good good to lead Nigeria. GEJ still remains the better option.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari and Atiku who is better? by chibwike(m): 4:03pm On Oct 12, 2014
None

Gej till 2029

1 Like

Re: Buhari and Atiku who is better? by Dejohnbull: 4:18pm On Oct 12, 2014
None of the above, Gej fresh air till 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari and Atiku who is better? by freelife4all(m): 4:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
Non of the above

1 Like

Re: Buhari and Atiku who is better? by fiftynaira(m): 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2014
Op confoused since 1800 BC!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari and Atiku who is better? by Osyfellaini(f): 2:57pm On Oct 13, 2014
ATIKU ABUBAKAR ALL THE WAY
Re: Buhari and Atiku who is better? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ikwerreboy:

don't make tribalistic comments on this section. Dat was why i dlete that article. But why are your igbo brothers tired of been igbo?
sharrrrappp mr.! You are not really an ikwerre boy,probably an oily conehead bastard trying so hard to be noticed!

1 Like

Re: Buhari and Atiku who is better? by maslong(m): 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2014
tongue Monkey and Baboon na the same thing no difference grin grin grin
Re: Buhari and Atiku who is better? by mployer(m): 4:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
Atiku is younger, I think he is better based on that.

I don't expect much from either of them.

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Presidential Declaration Live On AIT / Ekiti: Towards Constitutional Freedom For Yorubaland / Topsyking, . I Am The Emperor Of Western Nigeria-- Emperor Oduwa Ademusiwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.