Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,984 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

Our Husbands Are Better Lovers And More Loyal– Women Married To Much Older Men­ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Husbands Are Better Lovers And More Loyal– Women Married To Much Older Men­ (817 Views)

Why Do People Say Husbands Are Scarce When I Get At Least 2 Toasters In A Day? / Ladies, Have You Gone Out On A Date With A Much Older Guy? / In Love With A Much Older Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Our Husbands Are Better Lovers And More Loyal– Women Married To Much Older Men­ by Orikinla(m): 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2014
Our husbands are better lovers and more loyal– Women married to much older men­

When the Ighalos newly relocated to their Surulere residence from Ikeja, both in Lagos in 2009, the Olawales were the first family to welcome them to the neighbourhood. The age difference between Niyi Olawale and his wife, Olanike, is wide apart and so, they were offended by the new neighbours’ remarks on hearing that they were not father and daughter. Olawale was 60 while Olanike was 33.

“It was a first for us to see a couple with so much age difference. Although we didn’t know their ages as of the time, it was glaring that the man was much older than the woman. It was later after we had become friends that they told us how they felt insulted by the way we reacted to the information.

“Honestly, my husband and I thought the man was the woman’s father and that they were teasing us, so we freely joked about it. I think they got annoyed because as they tried to explain to us that they were a couple, we kept insisting that it couldn’t be. We were like ‘how could he (Mr. Olawale) be married to a woman that young?’

But in all, there seems to be diverse reasons for age-gap relationships and marriages. Findings show that the older party is usually attracted by the youthfulness and vigour of his or her younger partner. But findings also show that the attractions some youths have for much older persons range from financial stability, years of established careers, power and fame, to claims of genuine love and that old partners are more caring, mature, disciplined, knowledgeable, experienced, sexually skilled and indulgent.

For example, a young unmarried woman, Stephanie, dating a 55-year-old man told our correspondent that she would consider marrying him if he proposed to her.

Stephanie, 21, said she is attracted to her man friend’s intelligence and wealth.

“Olorunsogo ni mo wa, mi o si ni surulere (I don’t have time for patience; I prefer to go for what is already on ground). He takes care of my needs, what more can a woman ask for?” she asked our correspondent, feigning seriousness.

“In turn, I keep him happy in bed and he has no reason to complain because I give him what no one else gives him. I tend to his needs in bed and treat him like a king.”

The beauty and the rich

There have been a few high profile marriages between beautiful young women and rich and powerful old men.

One of the most prominent of such marriages is that of billionaire businessman, Chief Rasaq Okoya, 74, and Shade, 36. In 2002 when the couple got married, Okoya was 62 years old while Shade was just 24.

Early this year, the couple renewed their wedding vows at their grand residence in Lagos.

Read the complete report on
http://www.punchng.com/feature/our-husbands-are-better-lovers-and-more-loyal-women-married-to-much-older-men%C2%AD/

Re: Our Husbands Are Better Lovers And More Loyal– Women Married To Much Older Men­ by Osama10(m): 7:27pm On Oct 12, 2014
Can these ladies do the same if the man is a gate man or poor? cheesy
Re: Our Husbands Are Better Lovers And More Loyal– Women Married To Much Older Men­ by Orikinla(m): 9:27am On Oct 13, 2014
Osama10:
Can these ladies do the same if the man is a gate man or poor? cheesy

It depends on the circumstances.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Mr Right May Never Show Up? / Help Asap / To All The Guys...... Hear This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.