Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,742 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? (33718 Views)

How Do I Politely Turn Down A LESBIAN Or BISEXUAL Friend Without Hurting Her. / How To Politely Ask For Sex without sounding rude or funny / How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by BarcaBlood: 11:38pm On Aug 27, 2015
That is; without hurting her feelings Cos it has happened to me more than once and on every occasion the lady's feeling turned from likeness to contempt, or even hatred sef?

Any help?

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by ThatVaselineGuy: 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
wish woman is crush u tell me, i will crush ha angry

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by dapsoneh: 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
Just d way u politely wrote your post

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by Cutehector(m): 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
Who does dat

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by donholy28(m): 11:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
Not possible...they all get angry no matter how u do it

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by jamex93(m): 11:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
Simple

Just get ur car start the engine

Drive and make sure u r on high speed

Hit her and make sure u break her legs by so doing she will know u so much don't want ha

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Tis impossible to turn a girl down without them hating you..impossible.

i once did....and the lady started making plans to deal with me..I even heard she was planning to arrange cult guys for me..lol

They just feel they can have whatever they want...and when they dont, they become very bitter and brutal.

73 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by biochea(m): 11:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
buy n wear an engagement ring
grin grin grin grin grin

34 Likes

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
grin Simple !
Be very boring and behave stupid when she's around you!!....Making it apparent that she is the reason why you're behaving like that grin , She will talk to her legs if you know how to play that game like me! wink

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by BarcaBlood: 11:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
dapsoneh:
Just d way u politely wrote your post

Not that easy man. Tried it. Didn't work

3 Likes

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by BarcaBlood: 11:53pm On Aug 27, 2015
donholy28:
Not possible...they all get angry no matter how u do it

You got it. The hatred is worse sef

5 Likes

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by IamLEGEND1: 11:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
you pull her in close and you whisper in her ear...

" Girl dont get me wrong,

" You are beautiful and all"

" I just dont like u bítch".

" No hard feelings"

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by dapsoneh: 11:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
BarcaBlood:

Not that easy man. Tried it. Didn't work
mayb u too fine, just try bro

1 Like

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by BarcaBlood: 11:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
grin Simple !
Be very boring and behave stupid when she's around you!!....Making it apparent that she is the reason why you're behaving like that grin , She will talk to her legs[b] if you know how to play that game like me! wink[/b]

How do you play it man? Help a bro cos even the boring treatment still doesn't help. The hate still follows

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by BarcaBlood: 11:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
you pull her close and whisper in her ear...

" No hard feelings"

embarassed chai

That one worse na
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by Starships4u(m): 11:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
Don't tell me u are trying to turn down a female crush' abi u wanna feel proud....
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by BarcaBlood: 11:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
dapsoneh:
mayb u too fine, just try bro

You got any line that work to that effect?
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by fajani(m): 11:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
jamex93:
Simple

Just get ur car start the engine

Drive and make sure u r on high speed

Hit her and make sure u break her legs by so doing she will know u so much don't want ha
i follow
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by BarcaBlood: 12:00am On Aug 28, 2015
biochea:
buy n wear an engagement ring
grin grin grin grin grin

Hahahaha grin even married men get advances

4 Likes

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 28, 2015
BarcaBlood:

How do you play it man? Help a bro cos even the boring treatment still doesn't help. The hate still follows
Haa! You wan go school be that ooo! Lols , Just kidding ... Well, since you're not me, I advice you to simply friend zone her wink

2 Likes

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by fajani(m): 12:00am On Aug 28, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
you pull her close and whisper in her ear...

" No hard feelings"
you wicked

1 Like

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by BarcaBlood: 12:01am On Aug 28, 2015
DDeliverer:
Tis impossible to turn a girl down without them hating you..impossible.

i once did....and the lady started making plans to deal with me..I even heard she was planning to arrange cult guys for me..lol

They just feel they can have whatever they want...and when they dont, they become very bitter and brutal.

So there's no way then ? embarassed
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by fajani(m): 12:01am On Aug 28, 2015
BarcaBlood:
That is; without hurting her feelings Cos it has happened to me more than once and on every occasion the lady's feeling turned from likeness to contempt, or even hatred sef?

Any help?
tell her you HIV POSITIVE.....

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by dapsoneh: 12:03am On Aug 28, 2015
BarcaBlood:

You got any line that work to that effect?
mayb u shld just let her know u are engaged or in a serious relationship and if she insists, then, she has herself to blame afterwards and besides, anytn btw u is her loss cos u av made ursef clear to her by being a gentleman

1 Like

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by BarcaBlood: 12:03am On Aug 28, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:

Haa! You wan go school be that ooo! Lols , Just kidding ... Well, since you're not me, I advice you to simply friend zone her wink

All join. She'd still bad mouth you to her friends and stare at you like a devil when you walk by

I tire embarassed

1 Like

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by BarcaBlood: 12:05am On Aug 28, 2015
fajani:
tell her you HIV POSITIVE.....

Ah shocked

1 Like

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by BarcaBlood: 12:07am On Aug 28, 2015
dapsoneh:
mayb u shld just let her know u are engaged or in a serious relationship and if she insists, then, she has herself to blame afterwards and besides, anytn btw u is her loss cos u av made ursef clear to her by being a gentleman

She'd still resent. Fair to say it's their nature, no?

1 Like

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by BarcaBlood: 12:09am On Aug 28, 2015
Starships4u:
Don't tell me u are trying to turn down a female crush' abi u wanna feel proud....

It's not pride na. No be every gal person go like na

4 Likes

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by Starships4u(m): 12:38am On Aug 28, 2015
BarcaBlood:

It's not pride na. No be every gal person go like na
I understand, maybe she Na OROBO!!
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by BarcaBlood: 12:40am On Aug 28, 2015
Starships4u:
I understand, maybe she Na OROBO!!

Lmao! Orobo no be human being? Na like I just no like her, no be size matter

3 Likes

Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by Starships4u(m): 12:48am On Aug 28, 2015
BarcaBlood:

Lmao! Orobo no be human being? Na like I just no like her, no be size matter
owkay
Re: How Does One Politely Turn Down A Crush From A Female ? by IneedASUGARMUMMY: 12:50am On Aug 28, 2015
Sabrwahaqqo:
grin Simple !
Be very boring and behave stupid when she's around you!!....Making it apparent that she is the reason why you're behaving like that grin , She will talk to her legs if you know how to play that game like me! wink
your sense too much for one person.

You over make sense

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When This Stingy Man Says He Loves Me / Help! I'm Not Sexually Attracted To Her. Advice Needed. / Why Having Male Besties Will Affect Your Relationship Negatively

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.