Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Annoying Moments - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoying Moments (935 Views)

Annoying Things Women Do / 10 Annoying Characters Many Young Ladies Exhibit In NO SEX Relationships / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man (2) (3) (4)

Annoying Moments by ERCROSS(m): 11:30am On Oct 13, 2014
1. You wake up in the middle of the night, staggered to get ur charger to charge ur flat-batteried phone, only for u to wake up in the mawin to discover that the phone didn't even charged at all..arrgghhh

2. After much persuasion, she finally agree to go on a date with u. You were there patiently waiting for her, and she finally shows up with ekaette, Cynthia and chinyere. And you be like chai
cry. My money iyaff suffer . embarassed

3. After having a good meal at the hotel restaurant with that new chick, u asked for ur bill and it was given. only for u to discover that ur purse which contains ur cash and ATM is no-where to be found. The broke a$$ chick and her friends couldnt even help u out because they are also short on cash. OYO.. tongue

4. Having that great sex with that girl u Neva plan to marry, u shot-in that hot cumshot, thinking u r safe with the condom, only for u to remove the condom and find ur cumshots missing.. And u be like Jeez.. shocked who stole my cum. grin

5. 3 weeks later, she called u. ::bae, I v nt seen my period oo.. And u go be like :: so, wetin be my own there, abi dem tell u say na me steal am... But for ur mind, u be like chai... See Gobe

6. Your father called ur phone, tchidi, I dreamt u impregnated someone. Hmmm, u knw say I don tell u, if u don give person belle, ur skool don finish be that oo.. And u be like:: shocked dis man na wintch ooo shocked

Guys... Which one is more annoying..

Re: Annoying Moments by MrCork: 11:37am On Oct 13, 2014
...bro,to be honest....we find this sagatolick tread more annnoyn...

...bro...wot as charging phone battery gots to do wit romance wit dak skin females? (no oofense)

Re: Annoying Moments by ERCROSS(m): 11:40am On Oct 13, 2014
MrCork:
...bro,to be honest....we find this sagatolick tread more annnoyn...

...bro...wot as charging phone battery gots to do wit romance wit dak skin females? (no oofense)
First to comment on d thread is Mrcork...
Bad market for the o.p..
Re: Annoying Moments by iceberylin(m): 11:44am On Oct 13, 2014
number 4 really funny.... grin

Re: Annoying Moments by valmunich(m): 12:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
No 1 pains me to the moon and back angry angry
Re: Annoying Moments by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
ERCROSS:
1. You wake up in the middle of the night, staggered to get ur charger to charge ur flat-batteried phone, only for u to wake up in the mawin to discover that the phone didn't even charged at all..arrgghhh

2.After much persuasion, she finally agree to go on a date with u. You were there patiently waiting for her, and she finally shows up with ekaette, Cynthia and chinyere. And you be like chai
cry. My money iyaff suffer . embarassed

3. After having a good meal at the hotel restaurant with that new chick, u asked for ur bill and it was given. only for u to discover that ur purse which contains ur cash and ATM is no-where to be found. The broke a$$ chick and her friends couldnt even help u out because they are also short on cash. OYO.. tongue

4. Having that great sex with that girl u Neva plan to marry, u shot-in that hot cumshot, thinking u r safe with the condom, only for u to remove the condom and find ur cumshots missing.. And u be like Jeez.. shocked who stole my cum. grin

5. 3 weeks later, she called u. ::bae, I v nt seen my period oo.. And u go be like :: so, wetin be my own there, abi dem tell u sat na me steal am.

6. Your father called ur phone, tchidi, I dreamt u impregnated someone. Hmmm, u knw say I don tell u, if u don give person belle, ur skool don finish be that oo.. And u be like:: shocked dis man na wintch ooo

Guys... Which one is more annoying..

Cool story, bro.

Re: Annoying Moments by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2014
Taking a girl out and after the shopping,shawarma eating,juice and gulder drinking,icecream and pop corn eating,movie and beach strolling,you finally get home to do the do and she says,'sorry,I'm on my period'.

After an outing with a girl,you want to take her to your house and she says,'it wasn't part of the plan'.

That moment when your girl insists that hugging,kissing and e t c should wait till wedding night and while you are both taking a walk,she sights a guy,runs to him,hugs,kiss's and even 'touched' him.
Re: Annoying Moments by ERCROSS(m): 3:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
Odilafta:
Taking a girl out and after the shopping,shawarma eating,juice and gulder drinking,icecream and pop corn eating,movie and beach strolling,you finally get home to do the do and she says,'sorry,I'm on my period'.

After an outing with a girl,you want to take her to your house and she says,'it wasn't part of the plan'.

That moment when your girl insists that hugging,kissing and e t c should wait till wedding night and while you are both taking a walk,she sights a guy,runs to him,hugs,kiss's and even 'touched' him.
Mehn...
Lolz...
Dat number one is so vexatious...
Shiii..
Re: Annoying Moments by ERCROSS(m): 8:22pm On Oct 13, 2014
valmunich:
No 1 pains me to the moon and back angry angry

Like seriously ooo..

Would You Marry A Guy Because He Has A British/american Citizenship / I Don't Know If She Loves Me Anymore / 9 Things Women Really Want In Guys (guys Beware)