Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,663 members, 7,823,879 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Guys,make Your Choice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys,make Your Choice (927 Views)

Dangerous Mistakes Most Guys Make About Women / Face Guys Make Before And After The Sex / 8 Mistake Ladies And Guys Make When They Meet Each Other Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys,make Your Choice by princejenks(m): 12:34pm On Mar 10, 2015
So guys,which one would you choose;a beautiful wife or a good cook? I think I'd go for the good cook and give her money for a good make over. D

Re: Guys,make Your Choice by NobleAky(m): 12:40pm On Mar 10, 2015
Pu*ssy na pu*ssy so i go for a good cook!
Re: Guys,make Your Choice by justmag(m): 2:08pm On Mar 10, 2015
I will chose the cook. That light skinned girl looks like a problem I can't solve.
Re: Guys,make Your Choice by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 10, 2015
Beautiful wife biko.

I can cook and I'll teach her.

She's also guaranteed breakfast in bed. . . cheesy
Re: Guys,make Your Choice by ronald4lif(m): 2:12pm On Mar 10, 2015
The good cook girl can even be more beautiful than the other one with a right hair and make up. For now, I don't know who to go for until they are both dressed and applied similar hair and make ups.
Re: Guys,make Your Choice by Nobody: 2:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
ronald4lif:
The good cook girl can even be more beautiful than the other one with a right hair and make up. For now, I don't know who to go for until they are both dressed and applied similar hair and make ups.

If there is an award for the most provocative statement on NL, I would hand you one right now.

It takes a very wise person to see beyond what lies on the outside for both of those two women.
Re: Guys,make Your Choice by ronald4lif(m): 2:51pm On Mar 10, 2015
Xiadnat:

If there is an award for the most provocative statement on NL, I would hand you one right now.

It takes a very wise person to see beyond what lies on the outside for both of those two women.

Ouch! Sad that there's no such award, would have been bagging my first ever of such in life. cheesy

I take that as a compliment, Gracias ma'am. smiley
Re: Guys,make Your Choice by marieolae(f): 3:14pm On Mar 10, 2015
exactly what I'm saying
The 'beautiful' one is caked with make-up and hair extensions...
The more natural looking woman is not as 'attractive' and 'ugly'
Yet they will rant and rave about #teamnatural and #anti-makeup.

angry

back to the topic!!!
Honestly, you can work with the both
grin
Re: Guys,make Your Choice by Rexhenrex(m): 3:22pm On Mar 10, 2015
land for sale contact agent shun lee.
Re: Guys,make Your Choice by Rexhenrex(m): 3:23pm On Mar 10, 2015
good food is the way to a mans heart o,marry the fine one and see if u don get to eat.

Marykay powder=breakfast

brazillian hair = lunch

and dinner = mascara gringrin marieolae i hail o.hope u sabi cook.lol na play o.
Re: Guys,make Your Choice by sinizia: 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2015
The beautiful lady. If she can't cook, we go go Madam Iya Basira's buker. undecided
Re: Guys,make Your Choice by Nobody: 4:09pm On Mar 10, 2015
ronald4lif:

Ouch! Sad that there's no such award, would have been bagging my first ever of such in life. cheesy

I take that as a compliment, Gracias ma'am. smiley

De nada. Well, I am shocked there isn't such ceremonies. Your trophy room should be running over by now.

There should also be a darwian award for a lot of fool blooded folks out there.

BOSS SEUN ?? WHERE YOU BE?
Re: Guys,make Your Choice by MrCork: 4:15pm On Mar 10, 2015
princejenks:
So guys,which one would you choose;a beautiful wife or a good cook? I think I'd go for the good cook and give her money for a good make over. D

.Ok..so...u telln us to choooose be tween light skin babe and that girl?....bro, r u ok? (no ofeeense) angry
Re: Guys,make Your Choice by ronald4lif(m): 4:38pm On Mar 10, 2015
Xiadnat:

De nada. Well, I am shocked there isn't such ceremonies. Your trophy room should be running over by now.

There should also be a darwian award for a lot of fool blooded folks out there.

BOSS SEUN ?? WHERE YOU BE?

Hehe blushing for real. A lot of people have been saying I make sense in my comments and I feel great hearing that. Who wouldn't?. For me though, my first interest is about having fun. Also, I try to relate to people's issues with life experience, and this informs the way I react to some questions. I'm honoured for your accolade, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

My Fiance Called Me A Witch / Guys Contributions To Failed Relationship / How Can I Move On? Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.