Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. (4181 Views)

My Boyfriend Started Acting Strange...help! / Must Read: For Females,what You Don’t Know About Postinor 2 / What Do I Give My Boyfriend On His Birthday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by adedayourt(m): 9:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
When you can freely walk up to your Dr and seek medical advice *asap

If na somtin wey go take life na so u go dey wait for independent opinion frm NL abi
If u truely love ur bf u ll seek a quicker opinion

#walks outa thread in annoyance
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by MizMyColi(f): 9:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
priscaoge:

Ha abiakwala ozo cheesy cheesy cheesy...

*Stammering her name*

*In flavor na'abania's voice*

Nne o.
Ife'aneme adirokw'izzy grin

1 Like

Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by jsunex(m): 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
temigracie:
.....Liability sweetie....

Have missed you die......

@topic, just ask your bf to take palm oil and kerosene....It'll neutralise the effect.....lol....

If truly dats ur pic on ur profile,I mus confess u are so beautiful and adorable. Hope u gat a guy who deserves u
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by Chuks16(m): 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2014
kozaic:
Lol...take him 2 see a doc ASAP

so you believed the guy took postinor tab thinking it was panadol, do panadol and post minor look alike. postinor is always in small tab why panadol is always in caplet
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by Chuks16(m): 10:24pm On Oct 13, 2014
Liability:
i came back from fellowship yesterday evening to see my boyfriend in serious pain. I never knew to he had taken one of my tablets thinking it would cure his headache.

I enquired from him which medication he took, and he told he got it from my drawer. He complained the pain was too much and he was seeing double he assumed it was panadol.

Petrified! I feared the worse has happened. quickly i checked and discovered he took my POSTINOR for his headache.

Now i dont know what to do.

Will it affect him?
Will he become unproductive due to this?
What is the solution to this?

Matured advise only.

like say your story na real, you still went to fellowship after taking postinor and having a left over for future purpose
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by EpicNigerian(m): 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2014
spanzed:
LIABILITY!LIABILITY!!LIABILITY!!!always cooking up threads nice one!!!Tell ur BF to take Tramadol it would replace panadol...and neutralise the postinor..
The most wickedest advise thus far.
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by spanzed(m): 11:38pm On Oct 13, 2014
EpicNigerian:

The most wickedest advise thus far.
I dey my own jeje na she ask of matured adivse...lol
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by Babawalter(m): 12:00am On Oct 14, 2014
undecidedChaaai. Biko I'm new here, who get blackberry charger, this girl lie don make my battery low
Re: Help! My Boyfriend Drank My Postinor Thinking It Was Panadol. by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 14, 2014
Liability:
please guys...dont be mean. All i need is mainly an advise, a good one for that matter.

If what you saying is true,then you aren't serious... I mean;what are doctors at the hospital meant for¿

Does nairaland look like a place for residential doctor,on a morning practical class¿

Take the dude to a hospital & stop looking for jonah in the fish's belly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Remember Those Days When We Used To Trip For Half Cast Boys / We Marry Our Fathers / Ladies, Please Stop Wearing Skirt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.