Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,587 members, 7,820,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? (2022 Views)

Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. / Lady Makes Daughter Of A Pastor Abort Her 4 Months Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by jaelz(m): 4:56pm On Mar 13, 2015
to all my fellow nairlanders...
i am ibukun and am serving in edo state, to cut the long story short i fell madly and so in love with this handsome man, a banker that was well to do for a man of his age. i was so in love that i failed to notice that he was a player and a serial cheat, one thing led to another and i got pregnant for him, i confronted him but he vehemently denied it and told me to go look for the father to my bastard unborn child.
i felt so hurt and this really made loathe him with a passion, so so much that just the thought of him leaves me raining curses of death on him and his generation, am over 2months pregnant now with serious thoughts of aborting the baby it gets to 3months on the 20th of march, i have already gotten the doctor and prepared everything required for the procedure. just wanted to know you peoples opinions please no insults i need serious and true advice from your people thanks.
Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by skillzbae(f): 5:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
Pls dnt abort dat child. Try to luk for a job if u dnt av one nd take care of ur child. Dnt curse d man, let God fight for u, if u curse him, u r indirectly cursing ur child
Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by MrCork: 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
jaelz:
i am ibukun and am serving in edo state, to cut the long story short i fell madly and so in love with this handsome man, a banker that was well to do for a man of his age. i was so in love that i failed to notice that he was a player and a serial cheat, one thing led to another and i got pregnant for him, i confronted him but he vehemently denied it and told me to go look for the father to my bastard unborn child.
i felt so hurt and this really made loathe him with a passion, so so much that just the thought of him leaves me raining curses of death on him and his generation, am over 2months pregnant now with serious thoughts of aborting the baby it gets to 3months on the 20th of march, i have already gotten the doctor and prepared everything required for the procedure. just wanted to know you peoples opinions please no insults i need serious and true advice from your people thanks.

angry
Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by MrCork: 5:02pm On Mar 13, 2015
jaelz:

....is the baby light skin? angry
Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by MrCork: 5:03pm On Mar 13, 2015
jaelz:

....bro..is the baby light skin? angry

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by falconey(m): 5:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
skillzbae:
Pls dnt abort dat child. Try to luk for a job if u dnt av one nd take care of ur child.
you missed the part that she is serving in edo state?

How easy is it to get a job in a country of unemployment rate of 70percent and above?
Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by Decale: 5:05pm On Mar 13, 2015
It's solely your choice to make since he doesn't want to father the baby.....

If you're convinced about aborting one, then do it before 20th March before the fetus forms
If you ain't capable of aborting one and don't wanna mother it, give him/her to a befitting home when the time comes
But if you still wanna keep it, then keep it with the promise of loving it unconditionally regardless of the source of the speerm

Like I said it's your choice. Make one you wouldn't regret later, sweetheart smiley

2 Likes

Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by Merlissa(f): 5:14pm On Mar 13, 2015
Please don't abort. there are lots of women looking for children and you want to abort yours.

incase you want to abort ask yourself the following questions

1) If you abort the baby, will you be able to have another child?

2) will you die or will you survive?

3) how safe is the procedure?

If you can't take care of the child, look for a family that would help you raise the child.

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by skillzbae(f): 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
falconey:
you missed the part that she is serving in edo state?

How easy is it to get a job in a country of unemployment rate of 70percent and above?
She wont serve foreva, wil she? If she cant get a job, den she can try doing biz, she can get aa job no matter hw little to takia of hersef n d child
Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Mar 13, 2015
This is why women must be very selective about the man they choose to sleep with women are always at the receiving end. At the end of the day a woman should only give herself to a man who is willing and able to be a great husband to her unless of course she does not want marriage of which the man should cherish and appreciate her anything less than this should be unacceptable.

Ibukun i am sorry for this situation you are in i am sure you will come to a good decision for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by kaeycea(m): 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
What crime has d baby in ur womb committed for u to nurse d idea of ending his life..
The irresponsible man that got u pregnant is working about free while d innocent baby in ur womb is about to be murdered..
Commit abortion now & be happy & then be exposed to its associated complications that will make u forever sad when u intend to start making babies...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Mar 13, 2015
MrCork:

....bro..is the baby light skin? angry
So, u still decide to bring ur stupidit.y here angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by MrCork: 5:19pm On Mar 13, 2015
jaelz:

... baby aint light skin...ABORT!!!! angry
Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by godsamist: 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2015
Listern lady my classmate a very beautiful girl engaged to another class mate noticed,his man was cheating on her went wild to pay back in the process she got pregnant..not wanting her man to know, went to abort but till date my beautiful classmate didn't return from that journer.
pls hear me out,seen yourth coppers with baby looking more happy than queen,will u ask them who owns the baby? pls if u cannot close heaven under your abortion process go ahead
if not locate my profile,check all post,locate either my gsm no or my email add,then we shall together know how to deal with the youngman,only stand on the truth,can't walk with u when i discover lies in your report ..note that.
Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by tosyne2much(m): 5:21pm On Mar 13, 2015
Guys been enjoying kitty-cat since the time of Soddom and Gommarah but zoom at Usain Bolt speed when pregnancy comes up
Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by LadyX(f): 5:23pm On Mar 13, 2015
MrCork:

....is the baby light skin? angry

What kind of question is this?
Is it going to change the fact that she's pregnant? undecided
Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by Jackeeh(m): 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2015
Quit raining curses of death on the man and his generation. Need I remind you that you're currently carrying one of such ''generation'' in your womb and the more you curse, the more it indirectly affects you. The first step is to accept you made a mistake. Next forgive yourself. Its over imperative that you forgive the father of your unborn baby. Lastly and most importantly, please don't abort the baby. Please. It will be hard. But you can weather the storm. Don't abort your baby. Later,on, if need be, you may carry out a paternity test and force him to accept his responsibility, in court. Also I'll be praying for you. One of my prayer points will be that,that young man will loose his two scrotums mysteriously and will only regain them back the day he accepts his child and does right by you and his child.
Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by MrCork: 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
LadyX:

.....ABORT the gademmm baby & she be happier....Pirrrrrod...ABORT Gademmit!!!....or do u want her to be unhappy?? undecided
Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by falconey(m): 5:32pm On Mar 13, 2015
skillzbae:
She wont serve foreva, wil she? If she cant get a job, den she can try doing biz, she can get aa job no matter hw little to takia of hersef n d child
is not as easy as you think,GOD will help her.
Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by MrCork: 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
LadyX:

...but if the baby waz light skin....she be happier... truss me!! angry
Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 13, 2015
To fvck a well to do banker with condom or to fvck a well to do banker without condom?

If you had sincerely asked yourself and answered that question, you won't be here right now.

Forget those curses you say you are laying on him. That's total fvcking bullshit. Were you coerced into having sex? Gtfoh.

Well, I'm a believer of people facing the consequences of their decisions squarely. If you are old enough to have sex on the bed, facing the wall, on the floor, in the shower, in the car, in the kitchen, on the chair, on the dining table, on all fours WITHOUT A CONDOM, you should ofcourse KNOW that you will get pregnant. . . Have you seen where a person puts his hand in fire and does not get burnt? When you were fvcking without condom, and with reckless abandon, was it air that you were thinking the man was _ejaculating into you? Fvck no! It's _semen, dammit. Se-fvcking-men!

I don't know what you should do. Maybe if you had asked me BEFORE fvcking, I'd have known what do say. If you abort and lose your womb in the process, your business. If you have the baby, your business.

At least, one thing you and I just confirmed now is that an erect _penis has no conscience. It has only one mission - fvck. . . You should put a condom on it to avoid it's bullets, next time that is. . . You're an example of what happens when 2 irresponsible and frisky "adults" add careless to the mix.

Signs out.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Mar 13, 2015
/
Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by MrCork: 5:35pm On Mar 13, 2015
...ABORT & get rid of the thing,,,,pirrrriod!! angry
Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by Mhizizzy(f): 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
Girls at d receiving end of sexual mishaps since 1800

She was supposed to be careful

Saw a banker and tot datz her final settlement not knowing d Guy is a crazy fellow

Keep ur baby pls

It will only cost u some years ofharrdwork
Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by Nobody: 5:44pm On Mar 13, 2015
Biatch got schooled by a schooler grin

Blackett:
To fvck a well to do banker with condom or to fvck a well to do banker without condom?

If you had sincerely asked yourself and answered that question, you won't be here right now.

Forget those curses you say you are laying on him. That's total fvcking bullshit. Were you coerced into having sex? Gtfoh.

Well, I'm a believer of people facing the consequences of their decisions squarely. If you are old enough to have sex on the bed, facing the wall, on the floor, in the shower, in the car, in the kitchen, on the chair, on the dining table, on all fours WITHOUT A CONDOM, you should ofcourse KNOW that you will get pregnant. . . Have you seen where a person puts his hand in fire and does not get burnt? When you were fvcking without condom, and with reckless abandon, was it air that you were thinking the man was _ejaculating into you? Fvck no! It's _semen, dammit. Se-fvcking-men!

I don't know what you should do. Maybe if you had asked me BEFORE fvcking, I'd have known what do say. If you abort and lose your womb in the process, your business. If you have the baby, your business.

At least, one thing you and I just confirmed now is that an erect _penis has no conscience. It has only one mission - fvck. . . You should put a condom on it to avoid it's bullets, next time that is. . . You're an example of what happens when 2 irresponsible and frisky "adults" add careless to the mix.

Signs out.
Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by jaykaylegend(m): 5:45pm On Mar 13, 2015
ι ∂ит киσω ωнαт тσ ѕαу ѕσ ι вєттєг иσт ¢σммєит
Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by ronald4lif(m): 5:47pm On Mar 13, 2015
With the way baby mamas are being stigmatised in our country and with the impending challenges coping as a single mom, I will advise you abort it.
Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by Nobody: 5:53pm On Mar 13, 2015
Dimples192:

Biatch got schooled by a schooler grin

Zero tolerance for stupidity! cheesy
Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Mar 13, 2015
Disadvantage of s*x b4 marriage....sweetheart,whatever u wana do,i wish u best of luck!
Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
U are free to do whatever you wanna do but DON'T ABORT THAT INNOCENT THING GROWING IN YOUR WOMB
Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by Lagusta(m): 6:04pm On Mar 13, 2015
Next time, use a condom.....
Re: Should I Keep Or Abort The Baby? by chimerase2: 6:10pm On Mar 13, 2015
Som of the gals abov shouting not to abort it claiming holy mary amaka
I knw u gals havee done small abortion in ua life in one way or the oda but u come here to preach
I didn't say she should abort it or not but amu picking on dos hypocrites undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Interpreting "Lack Of Interest" As Too Busy...... / PHOTO, VIDEO: Man And Woman Receives 100 Lashes For Premarital Sex / HUSBAND SCARCITY!!! By Habiba Bashir

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.