Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,872 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

When Two Friends Are In Love With You.what Will You Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Two Friends Are In Love With You.what Will You Do? (839 Views)

Tips On How To Survive "All My Friends Are Getting Married" / Can You Date Two Friends? / In Love With Two Friends! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Two Friends Are In Love With You.what Will You Do? by Yello1(m): 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2014
my neighbour has a daughter who is in d higher institution,she recently brought her frnd home so dt dey could do their industrial attachement in d same organization. The relationship btw d three of us hav been smooth b4 but nw d two wonna be wit me on a seperate occasion and they hav started biffing and nagging demself.i like d two of dem nd stil wonna be dere frnd but each of dem keep asking if am datn d other.am tired of dere nagging and incessant eyes flippering.wat should i do?
Re: When Two Friends Are In Love With You.what Will You Do? by Feranmicharles(m): 7:50pm On Oct 13, 2014
That's two some o
Combine gbegiri with egusi nah grin
Re: When Two Friends Are In Love With You.what Will You Do? by daniquaver(m): 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
Ur Pix orr, na Wash
Re: When Two Friends Are In Love With You.what Will You Do? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Oct 13, 2014
You flex em
Re: When Two Friends Are In Love With You.what Will You Do? by MisterLongman(m): 7:55pm On Oct 13, 2014
Polygamy is allowed.....
Practice crop chick rotation, that is to say make one your main chic and the other your side chic
Re: When Two Friends Are In Love With You.what Will You Do? by Morhziez(m): 7:58pm On Oct 13, 2014
[color=#770077][/color] if u dont wanna cause problem do away with both of dem.#period
Re: When Two Friends Are In Love With You.what Will You Do? by Rapsainot(m): 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
Leave both of them.... They're fools
Re: When Two Friends Are In Love With You.what Will You Do? by Raymysterio(m): 8:05pm On Oct 13, 2014
What you shud do is dependent on the kind of person you are...
Re: When Two Friends Are In Love With You.what Will You Do? by dmcdad: 8:12pm On Oct 13, 2014
Raymysterio:
What you shud do is dependent on the kind of person you are...
Agreed! I see this(your comment) in a bigger picture, and I truly agree. @op, it depends on your person. It depends on whom you represent.

Do as you deem it necessary.
Re: When Two Friends Are In Love With You.what Will You Do? by Afrok(m): 9:41pm On Oct 13, 2014
I heard "gbogbo tigbo" na ehn sweet pass, I've not tried it sha but op U can try it (the two) and give me the feed back undecided.

That's one of the problems with some ladies, one guy or guys would've being doing everything possible to date the two girls but they won't "bow", what they want is U that don't even care apart their green or rainbow lights, I guess they don't know what friendzone means. The cheap girls had been friendzone by op since the time of Aristotle tongue.
Re: When Two Friends Are In Love With You.what Will You Do? by kellystech(m): 10:31pm On Oct 13, 2014
I can manage both, I have a large heart grin
Re: When Two Friends Are In Love With You.what Will You Do? by Yello1(m): 10:49pm On Oct 13, 2014
all that hav pass through similar experience should pls broading my knowledge.all advice will be look into and most wil be utilized

(1) (Reply)

Advise A Brother! / Pls Advice / How To Love: 4 Ways To Do It Right

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.