Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,497 members, 7,830,501 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Look What's Happening To Me :( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Look What's Happening To Me :( (645 Views)

Look What I Saw On Twitter (picture) / What Is Happening To Me? I'm In Love With A 16 Year Old Girl / Could This Be Happening To Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Look What's Happening To Me :( by Nobody: 1:04am On Oct 14, 2014
I'm an introvert so I really am not into stopping a girl and vomiting rubbish about how I would love to have her number or would like to date her or all those shid. So I really have to get close to any girl I feel something for and then slowly work from there but like seriously, its not working out.

Under one week, two potential girlfriends are now out of the equation. One of them came around on Thursday, she saw me and gave me this big hug with this big grin plastered on her face then she dropped the bombshell!!! A guy she's being eyeing has asked her out and she can't just wait to go on a first date with him. I wan give am better slap(I was ready to fight undertaker for this girl, I always helped her out, both financially et all) Why should she do this to me? sad

And just this evening (Monday evening), the other gal was like, "I have to start going. I have to see my boyfriend". Jesus!!!!
"Amaka you get boyfriend? Since when kwanu?" She said the guy isn't officially his boyfriend but she's counting down to his proposal... I WAS CRUSHED!!! (Gal wey I fight my village Oracle for in a dream) sad

Abeg, Nairalanders, what am I doing wrong that seems to land me in this bad predicament? sad
Re: Look What's Happening To Me :( by alabiyemmy(m): 1:05am On Oct 14, 2014
u r leing too much to yourself.
Re: Look What's Happening To Me :( by Nobody: 1:08am On Oct 14, 2014
alabiyemmy:
u r leing too much to yourself.

I don't understand you. mind elucidating?
Re: Look What's Happening To Me :( by Mrval20(m): 1:26am On Oct 14, 2014
As you spend quality time getting close to them and trying to "slowly work from there", you're equally renting a mansion in their" friend zone" estate. That's simply your problem.

1 Like

Re: Look What's Happening To Me :( by Nobody: 1:29am On Oct 14, 2014
Lol, OP is the first guy on NL to friendzone himself to ladies.
U had two close ladies and couldn't ask any for a date and watch em go?
Man-up bro, it won't do you harm to speak ur mind to a lady.
Re: Look What's Happening To Me :( by valdes00(m): 1:30am On Oct 14, 2014
Heheheh.... D guy friendzoned himself... Eleyi gidi gan
Re: Look What's Happening To Me :( by Nobody: 1:32am On Oct 14, 2014
valdes00:
Heheheh.... D guy friendzoned himself... Eleyi gidi gan
angry
Re: Look What's Happening To Me :( by major466(m): 7:35am On Oct 14, 2014
I think you need to let societal or peer pressure off you. Don't succumb to it. It's not a must that everyone must have a girlfriend at a particular time. Enjoy your life. Have fun with your friends. Trust me single life is a bliss. Develop yourself emotionally and otherwise. Then finally when you're ready to settle down, you won't find it difficult to get a nice lady.
Am introvert too.
Re: Look What's Happening To Me :( by suyamasta(m): 8:32am On Oct 14, 2014
@op Actually u need to express urself clearly to any lady u intend having a relationship with! odawise friendzoning go be ur permanent seat
Re: Look What's Happening To Me :( by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 14, 2014
suyamasta:
@op Actually u need to express urself clearly to any lady u intend having a relationship with! odawise friendzoning go be ur permanent seat

Not exactly... It has worked a couple of times...but right now, its just not
Re: Look What's Happening To Me :( by Nobody: 10:01am On Oct 14, 2014
major466:
I think you need to let societal or peer pressure off you. Don't succumb to it. It's not a must that everyone must have a girlfriend at a particular time. Enjoy your life. Have fun with your friends. Trust me single life is a bliss. Develop yourself emotionally and otherwise. Then finally when you're ready to settle down, you won't find it difficult to get a nice lady.
Am introvert too.

Lol. My mind exactly.
Re: Look What's Happening To Me :( by Tymax(m): 10:16am On Oct 14, 2014
The biggest mistake you could ever make would be to ask them out now. They would turn you down with glee.

Next time don't waste time.

(1) (Reply)

Prostitute And Runs-girl; Dnt They Have Self Worth/ Self Esteem? / How Real Is Love At First Sight? / When You See Your Ex! How Do You React?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.