Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,261 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today (16692 Views)

Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today / Osuofia Ndigbo Visits VP Osinbajo In Aso Rock Today / Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by podosci(m): 6:57am On Oct 14, 2014
lilprinze:
Nonsense the only thing they know how to do is to March to aso rock or Abuja as if the girls are in aso rock or Abuja. if they really want those girls to be released they should march to sambisa forest and rescue them.
Try to be responsible in ur comments and exhibit some level of sympathy....It is the mandate of the federal gov to protect all Nigerians and ensure the territorial integrity.of the country,,,Failure to do this in an organised society shld lead to resignations of either the CDS or the President....But since we are in Nigeria and we are more concerned about the religion or ethnicity of the either the President or the oppressed Nigerians, then nothing of such would happen.....Buh on ur own part please be sympathetic to their cause, Those girls would be raped everyday since there abduction by diff men, they would be used like slaves and there is nothing there parents can do except peacefull protest........let me ask u dis,If ur sister or daughter was kidnaped for sex slavery and u dont av the power to rescue her urself, what would u?

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by Horlawoomey(m): 7:00am On Oct 14, 2014
Hope GEJ won't hand AK47 to each of them this time around.
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by gidjah(m): 7:24am On Oct 14, 2014
cramjones:
President Jonathan!!!!!!!!!!!! You have failed...pack your bags and leave!!!!!!!

-CramJones
NO SIR!you could hav said(in d language the movie actor'ARROW'. 'you have failed this City'!!
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by tellwisdom: 7:35am On Oct 14, 2014
These protesters are no different from the abductors sad

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by IYANGBALI: 7:46am On Oct 14, 2014
Supported I dey una back alllllllllllllllll the way
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by IYANGBALI: 7:47am On Oct 14, 2014
Horlawoomey:
Hope GEJ won't hand AK47 to each of them this time around.
I swear him no fit
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by Tymax(m): 7:47am On Oct 14, 2014
6 whole months in captivity. I feel for the mothers of those girls. The pain they face is just too much. Yet this government has been unable to rescue just one (1).

When relatives of political office holders are kidnapped, we know how swift the rescue operation is. Ransome is paid with immediate effect. Now about 200 girls (teenagers) have been in captivity for 6 months. No rescue in sight.

Sambisa forest is a savanna. This implies good visibility from ground and sky. Better than the mangrove swamp in the south. Yet no rescue. Only lies and half truths compounded by sluggishness.

We deserve a better government than this.
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by erico2k2(m): 7:48am On Oct 14, 2014
podosci:

Try to be responsible in ur comments and exhibit some level of sympathy....It is the mandate of the federal gov to protect all Nigerians and ensure the territorial integrity.of the country,,,Failure to do this in an organised society shld lead to resignations of either the CDS or the President....But since we are in Nigeria and we are more concerned about the religion or ethnicity of the either the President or the oppressed Nigerians, then nothing of such would happen.....Buh on ur own part please be sympathetic to their cause, Those girls would be raped everyday since there abduction by diff men, they would be used like slaves and there is nothing there parents can do except peacefull protest........let me ask u dis,If ur sister or daughter was kidnapped for sex slavery and u don't av the power to rescue her urself, what would u?
How about the Northern Elders.the so good ones that had led Nigeria for ages.what moral support have they publicly thrown in.The chief security officers of these region are they not getting paid still?

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by IYANGBALI: 7:50am On Oct 14, 2014
podosci:

Try to be responsible in ur comments and exhibit some level of sympathy....It is the mandate of the federal gov to protect all Nigerians and ensure the territorial integrity.of the country,,,Failure to do this in an organised society shld lead to resignations of either the CDS or the President....But since we are in Nigeria and we are more concerned about the religion or ethnicity of the either the President or the oppressed Nigerians, then nothing of such would happen.....Buh on ur own part please be sympathetic to their cause, Those girls would be raped everyday since there abduction by diff men, they would be used like slaves and there is nothing there parents can do except peacefull protest........let me ask u dis,If ur sister or daughter was kidnaped for sex slavery and u dont av the power to rescue her urself, what would u?
pls ignore that hediot

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by nodullin(m): 8:07am On Oct 14, 2014
erico2k2:

If the girls where fron ND boys would av gone to look 4 them long time.U think they will wait for then FG?

1 million likes
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by Zikdik(m): 8:10am On Oct 14, 2014
brainpower:
I wish them goodluck in their match and hope they succeed. But if they ask me, I think they should do something for a change, like matching to sambisa forest, not to rescue the girls of course but to make a little difference. They even want to take some of the parents with them, thereby reminding them of their pains. To me, if the girls were supposed to be rescued, they would have been rescued by now but the only way they can come back is if they are released after negotiations. I believe #rescueourgirls actually points to the govt directly and should be used when referring to the govt but #bringbackourgirls sounds like they are referring to the kidnappers. Yet they are going to the govt as if they were the ones that kidnapped the girls.
La'gbara ikunle , wa bi omo obinrin. Ti o ba ti wa to dagba de secondary school, de ibi ti a ti ma se WASSCE lowo, awon agbenipa a de ja gba lowo e. Bo se ma ri niyen.
Ase!
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by Lawalemi(m): 8:16am On Oct 14, 2014
Hypocrites......Na Jonathan hide the girls?

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by nodullin(m): 8:24am On Oct 14, 2014
phineas:
To all those giving negative comments,Fear God.To those staying silent remember evil thrives when the good stay silent,remember also that in not taking a stance you have given consent to allow evil thrive,to let injustice continue unchallenged.This is not the type of topic u read comments and go by saying they are not serious,this is the type u speak up,so the voice of the minority evil does not suppercede that of the greater good.

Reminds me of the concept of collective guilt of the germans on the holocaust,that their silence allowed that evil to be perpetuated in their name,they became a part of it when they said nothing to challenge it and millions were killed continously.

So this brave few have decided to speak out for justice on behalf of this missing children and their poor families for the last 183 days,today they venture to march despite the fear of harm to their personal safety,they've exposed themselves and their reputations to ridicule and other inconvieninces to champion this cause.

let's all choose our words carefully on this matter so our lot is not counted with the wicked.The fact that they are not back home 183 days after justifies this cause,

So I join my voice with theirs today to say Mr President #BringBackourGirls

After 183 days.... U are still not aggravated enuf to march/travel to Bornu to make a gentle/peaceful plea to BH who have ur girls.... Rather u choose to march to a peaceful AsoRock to demand for your girls were they are not residing... And u expect us to believe its not propaganda..? Brother... Until our BBOGCG decide to visit Bornu... I won't see them as aggravated enuf....

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by nodullin(m): 8:27am On Oct 14, 2014
Lawalemi:
Hypocrites......Na Jonathan hide the girls?

No mind dem.... Propaganda!!!

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by tonididdy(m): 8:32am On Oct 14, 2014
I have been out of the country for a while but also been following on the news for news updates and am sure I did celebrate one time when the Nig military was said to have roastd bokoboys and killd dem leader too.
So wtf, how come d gals are still not free?, or is there something else I dunno

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by erayo2GCA(m): 9:06am On Oct 14, 2014
lilprinze:
Nonsense the only thing they know how to do is to March to aso rock or Abuja as if the girls are in aso rock or Abuja. if they really want those girls to be released they should march to sambisa forest and rescue them.
. You a a fo.ol
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by excelabbey(m): 9:10am On Oct 14, 2014
today na today.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by royalblood21: 9:10am On Oct 14, 2014
stardragon:
apc paid touts

Foolish thinker
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by boujaye: 9:12am On Oct 14, 2014
brito:
Good luck to them, were they sleeping all this while?
my sweet, i hear you smiley
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by greall1: 9:39am On Oct 14, 2014
Nobody is missing.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by Dargreen(m): 9:54am On Oct 14, 2014
hmmm. welcome to Nigeria. ebola has been knocked out now they don't have entin to talk bout again. so its back to the matter. CHIBOK DIS CHIBOK DAT. I smell politics undecidedhmmm. welcome to Nigeria. ebola has been knocked out now they don't have entin to talk bout again. so its back to the matter. CHIBOK DIS CHIBOK DAT. I smell politics

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by nyabingi(m): 10:18am On Oct 14, 2014
What did u think made the American Forces leave in a haste after bringing in their military resources, they soon realised that the Chibok saga was more political than what the International media potrayed, they requested that Nigerian govt give them open acess to some security info also that they will not b corresponding with the govt on Intel but the govt declined this offer considering the sesitivity and implications of revealing the Sponsors of BH, Chibok and other things ordinary Nigerians didnt know about the Northern Cospiracy against GEJ, Christians and the South in general.
The Nigerian Govt opted for No Deal Option, this made the American Force and their friends to leave.

The Boko Haram and Chibok saga is more than meets the eye and the Presidency is fully aware of it, In my opinion Jonathsn simply didnt want to step on toes because of 2015!

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by bendeco(m): 10:24am On Oct 14, 2014
cramjones:
President Jonathan!!!!!!!!!!!! You have failed...pack your bags and leave!!!!!!!

-CramJones

Who release dis dog?? Are u well @ all... If he pack nd go na ur paper go enter??

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by MightySparrow: 10:44am On Oct 14, 2014
topelouis:
One month is enough to change a person's destiny, 6months..... Those lasses would never be the same again... Matching after 180days would still do nothing to better their plights dou.

I tell you the truth, their destinies are altered already why some are truncated by the wicked followers of Mohammed.
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by Holadpearl(m): 10:49am On Oct 14, 2014
I find it dishearting when people condemn this movement as a result of party loyalty. I wonder where there humanity is? How many of you would a bank mistakenly deduct $1000 from his account and call it missing for six months?how would you feel?is our sisters we are talkin about here.if you hav an opinion against d organizers,then start your own march or keep shut for humanity sake. As a rotarian I asked myself- is it the Truth?were people kidnapped?if d answer Is yes.then i dont care who organized the movement,am for humanity. PEOPLE ASK Y ASOROCK?those in charge of our commonwealth and weaponry are there.

4 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by Holadpearl(m): 10:53am On Oct 14, 2014
Silence in an unjust situation is a crime.is either you are a coward or a traitor.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by sundayidok(m): 10:59am On Oct 14, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]#bringbackourgirls GEJ
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by Ahmeduana(m): 11:00am On Oct 14, 2014
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by JayJustus(m): 11:06am On Oct 14, 2014
GenBuhari:
ha!

hoax kidnapping.

mission impossible : how to rescue girls that were not kidnapped undecided

alas!! someone knows what's up!!! Nobody was freaking kidnapped...it was all just a propaganda by whoever wants to depict the present government as weak...don't know how you would move over 200 girls and nobody could see you?? boko haram logic!! Nigerians still believing hoax since 1960

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by boujaye: 11:10am On Oct 14, 2014
The strategy is to release those girls to Buhari if he wins 2015 election to make him feel more relevant, but if GEJ wins, the abduction may stay longer until ransom is given. my 2 kobo sha
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by Ormorlehwah(f): 11:14am On Oct 14, 2014
brito:
Good luck to them, were they sleeping all this while?
No, they were dreaming.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Approves Three-week Paternity Leave / FEC Meeting At The State House Presided Over By President Buhari (photos) / PHOTO: Dino Melaye's Constituent Bowing To Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.