Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,034 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today (16687 Views)

Police Stop #BringBackOurgirls# Group From Entering Aso Rock Today / Osuofia Ndigbo Visits VP Osinbajo In Aso Rock Today / Buhari Holds First Jumat Prayer Inside Aso Rock Today (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by Cheeun(f): 11:29am On Oct 14, 2014
I really need to hear something good 'bou these girls not some march past story please! embarassed
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 14, 2014
The present govt is weak.

The hoax was conducted to give USA reason to have troops on our soil under the false pretext of searching for the girls.

Our govt was too weak to prevent USA getting their troops into Nigeria.

USA are now ready to facilitate unrest that that they hope would lead to break up of Nigeria and allow them to grab our valuable natural resources.
JayJustus:

alas!! someone knows what's up!!! Nobody was freaking kidnapped...it was all just a propaganda by whoever wants to depict the present government as weak...don't know how you would move over 200 girls and nobody could see you?? boko haram logic!! Nigerians still believing hoax since 1960

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by davo3286: 11:53am On Oct 14, 2014
Code213:

Lol!! Where on earth could Prince Froggy possibly be? Lemme guess!!! Somalia? Sudan? Congo? Or are u in Amphibiztan? cheesy
"First to Comment"!!! I see how exposed you are! Bushman

Please leave him alone. He's only being a kid. Kids will always be kids, remember!?
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by whitecat1: 11:59am On Oct 14, 2014
Who knows?

You just can't put anything pass this president.
With bokoharam now linked with Jonathan's right hand men, anything is possible, and chibok girls may be in aso rock, bayelsa, oritsejafor's house or that of Asari Dokubo.
Firefire:
They should rather storm Sambisa forest undecided

Or are the alleged kidnapped girls in Aso Rock?

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
Its a scam ,but it is a CIA and govt sponsored scam to allow USA troops into Nigeria.
figment232:
Chibok is a scam.Arrest d demonstrators they re APC goons

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by whitecat1: 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
As long as he doesn't forget to keep 4 for both his kids, wife and himself. At least one has his name on it regardless!
Horlawoomey:
Hope GEJ won't hand AK47 to each of them this time around.
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by davo3286: 12:26pm On Oct 14, 2014
'If the government now say we need people as volunteers to go search for the purported missing girls, how many of those protesters and Nairalanders will be willing to come out? I can bet 99.9% of them will feign sickness.
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by UchecoOtentic(m): 1:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
just passin
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by yadnus1(m): 1:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
So it is already 180days!well no amount of marching or jogging will do any good now. The whole saga is a political chess game just that the unfortunate girls were used as pawn. Nigeria politics like l had commented elsewhere today is based on the sentiment on the part of the electorates. lt is their opinion about you on the eve of the elections that get you the ticket;the "l used to go to school without shoes"and the recent "stomach infrastructure" at Ekiti readyly come to mind. Mark this space,the Chibok girls will be released in January some days prior to the general elections and not before. Jonathan will then ride on the blaze of this glory to Aso Rock.The stage is already set and the now edge that our Military forces are now having over the insurgents is an already worked out calculations the finaly piece of the jigsaw puzzle will now fall into place when the insurgents release the girls and laid down their arms while Jonathan government take all the credit. Even the victory recorded in curbing of the Ebola is already on the scorecard which Jonathan already had up his sleeves.*sips water*

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by AnanseK(m): 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2014
Nigeria Country without a President

1 Share

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by solemate: 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
I have said this before, all these women need to do is to march to sambisa forest unclad demanding the release of the girls, i promise you, Boko Haram boys will leave their Guns and run away.

They should stop going to Aso Rock to party all the time.
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by unclejb2(m): 3:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
cramjones:
President Jonathan!!!!!!!!!!!! You have failed...pack your bags and leave!!!!!!!

-CramJones
Will u vote party or individual in 2015. Don't forget that all u have is just one vote and nothing but just one vote. Antagonizing the GEJ administration here on Nairaland does not add a second vote to ur name. I like ur outspokeness, but I have a very strong feeling someone is paying u do speak whatever rubbish that comes to ur mind. Especially here on Niaraland.

2 Likes

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
You can only rescue people that are lost. When no one is lost how and where can you rescue them. Has anyone spotted the girls yet?
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by starlingbawa(m): 5:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
This action will achieve next to nothing at the end of the day.

Watch it
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by erico2k2(m): 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2014
whitecat1:
Who knows?

You just can't put anything pass this president.
With bokoharam now linked with Jonathan's right hand men, anything is possible, and chibok girls may be in aso rock, bayelsa, oritsejafor's house or that of Asari Dokubo.
And you wonder why there is brain drain in the North
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by erico2k2(m): 5:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
yadnus1:
So it is already 180days!well no amount of marching or jogging will do any good now. The whole saga is a political chess game just that the unfortunate girls were used as pawn. Nigeria politics like l had commented elsewhere today is based on the sentiment on the part of the electorates. lt is their opinion about you on the eve of the elections that get you the ticket;the "l used to go to school without shoes"and the recent "stomach infrastructure" at Ekiti readyly come to mind. Mark this space,the Chibok girls will be released in January some days prior to the general elections and not before. Jonathan will then ride on the blaze of this glory to Aso Rock.The stage is already set and the now edge that our Military forces are now having over the insurgents is an already worked out calculations the finaly piece of the jigsaw puzzle will now fall into place when the insurgents release the girls and laid down their arms while Jonathan government take all the credit. Even the victory recorded in curbing of the Ebola is already on the scorecard which Jonathan already had up his sleeves.*sips water*
Ok whats your point?
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by FearGodinall: 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
Wonderful people with beautiful comments but it should have been better if we start it from our locals where the government is closer to us I think nigeria would have been a better place.so it from your word councelor rather than raining insult on the president.
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by Vikky014(f): 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
cramjones:
President Jonathan!!!!!!!!!!!! You have failed...pack your bags and leave!!!!!!!

-CramJones
and leave for who?
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by erico2k2(m): 7:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
FearGodinall:
Wonderful people with beautiful comments but it should have been better if we start it from our locals where the government is closer to us I think nigeria would have been a better place.so it from your word councelor rather than raining insult on the president.
Exactly, that was my view, start from the grass root,these people crying have relations who are in power they should start with them
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by bigpastor(m): 7:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
solemate:
I have said this before, all these women need to do is to march to sambisa forest unclad demanding the release of the girls, i promise you, Boko Haram boys will leave their Guns and run away.

They should stop going to Aso Rock to party all the time.
That's not fair.
Maybe your mum may sympathetically lead them.
This issue is no joke.
Why condemn the rally when you have done nothing.
Our general silence is not commendable.
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by otokx(m): 10:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
The girls were remembered world wide but here in Nigeria - its NEPA darkness as usual with the sound of a thousand generators.

1 Like

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by JayJustus(m): 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
GenBuhari:
The present govt is weak.

The hoax was conducted to give USA reason to have troops on our soil under the false pretext of searching for the girls.

Our govt was too weak to prevent USA getting their troops into Nigeria.

USA are now ready to facilitate unrest that that they hope would lead to break up of Nigeria and allow them to grab our valuable natural resources.

man!! that's another angle to which I've not looked into tho... but I totally agree with you on the US agenda to divide Nigeria...
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by Ekken: 10:49pm On Oct 14, 2014
timilehing:
Public stunts. I'm Wondering who there sponsor is..undecided
GEJ, fool
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by SOUNDKING: 10:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
This people are doing d wrong thing at d wrong time...tree wey fall 4 Bornu go kill person 4 onisha.
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by sarutobie(m): 11:57pm On Oct 14, 2014
Holadpearl:
I find it dishearting when people condemn this movement as a result of party loyalty. I wonder where there humanity is? How many of you would a bank mistakenly deduct $1000 from his account and call it missing for six months?how would you feel?is our sisters we are talkin about here.if you hav an opinion against d organizers,then start your own march or keep shut for humanity sake. As a rotarian I asked myself- is it the Truth?were people kidnapped?if d answer Is yes.then i dont care who organized the movement,am for humanity. PEOPLE ASK Y ASOROCK?those in charge of our commonwealth and weaponry are there.
if you believe the government and the army are not doing anything then you are an ingrate..we are losing young men to these bloodsuckers weekly, our brother 23 years old obinna drafted to fight against those demonic jihadists was buried yesterday in anambra and he won't be the last. If the girls are still in captivity we will rescue them by God's grace..
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by PocoAPoco57: 1:09am On Oct 15, 2014
The real giant of Africa

Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by hinohsend: 11:33am On Oct 15, 2014
Chai,m tired of readin comments frm dos retarded ghanians who flood nairaland nd start tallkin rubbish.
Re: Chibok Girls Campaigners Storm Aso Rock Today by donromanus: 11:49am On Oct 15, 2014
ammanison1:
The BringBackOurGirls Coalition said it would march to the Presidential Villa, Abuja, on Tuesday (today) to engage with President Goodluck Jonathan over the 219 Chibok schoolgirls, who have been in Boko Haram captivity for over 180 days.

The movement said the purpose of the engagement was to convey the urgency for the immediate rescue of the girls and to hear directly from the President the status of the rescue efforts of the security agencies.

The group, in a statement by its Media Coordinator, Rotimi Olawale, on Monday in Abuja, stated that the last 180 days of the girls abduction had been “one of dashed hopes, intense pain and confusion for the families due to the lack of accurate information from the government on the current
The BBOG said some parents of the abducted girls would be part of the march to the Aso Rock Villa and also called on concerned members of the public to join the engagement with the President.

It said that its members would also engage in what it called a ‘walkathon’ on Wednesday, which would involve walking with red ribbons around the embassies of Chad, Cameroon and Niger Republic, as well as the embassies of selected key nations supporting the operation to rescue the girls.

The statement partly read,” In continuation of our Global Week of Action to commemorate the unfortunate six months mark since the abduction of our 219 Chibok girls, We, the #BringBackOurGirls Abuja family, wish to notify the members of the public that we have requested for an appointment and will be marching to meet with our President on October 14, 2014.

“The objective of our march to the Villa is to convey the urgency for the immediate rescue of our girls and to hear directly from our President and the Commander-in-Chief of our Armed Forces the accurate status of the rescue effort for our Chibok girls, whose six months period in captivity remains a source of deep anguish to their parents, Nigerians and people all over the world who believe in our shared humanity.”

The coalition challenged all political leaders, the United Nations, civil society groups, religious leaders, development partners, celebrities and all well-meaning individuals “to come out in large number during the Global Week of Action and raise their voices to demand renewed actions for the immediate rescue of the schoolgirls.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/chibok-girls-campaigners-storm-aso-rock-today/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Will Declare My Assets Publicly – Buhari / 800 APC Members Defect To PDP In Kwara / Buhari: Nigeria’s Unity Is Non-Negotiable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.