Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. (10593 Views)

Corrupt Leaders Will Flee Nigeria If Buhari Wins –okorocha / President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) / Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by shizzle11(m): 10:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
superstar1:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are the Nigerian war booty, the official slave. Hope your defeated uncles remembered to tell you that.

Were somebody, oloriburuku nobody.
Yes i know you are the official slaves of your northern masters...and the perpetual cry, cry babies of igbos overwhelming presence in lagos, beat that?...your lamentation just got started.

hopeless nonentity.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by superstar1(m): 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
shizzle11:
hohohoho...kkikikikiki i am trembling in fear....the yoloba maggot has spoken

May amadioha used your head for pepper soup. ISEE

May obatala used your testicles for sacrifice. ISEE

May ebola visit and ravage you and your entire lineage and village. ISEE

May you and your entire community be born acute mental disorder and become deranged like kemi omololu. ISEE

May you and your lineage suffer incurable leprosy

Agu tawa kwa gi agba ebe anwa. Ozu nuru anwu

How inferior can you be? You cannot even hide it, you had to use Obatala. Ok now.

Osun, make his lineage barren.

Oya, render his lineage ugly.

Yemoja, will choke you

Olokun, will bring tsunami of disaster into your life, till your 10th generation.

Osain, will never let your voice be heard where it matters.

Dancing skelewu for this learner. you will learn tonight.

Know that i just called 10 deities of yorubaland for you. 391 still waiting on the queue for your miserable and pathetic life.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by coolscott(m): 10:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
Honestly, I do not understand the beef Igbos have for Yoruba. I am from the south-south. I can understand their beef with the north. The north has been killing them in riots over the years, starting from when they publicly kept mocking the Sadauna, saying how he died like a goat, doing all this when being hosted by the north.

But as for the yorubas, it doesn't add up to me

3 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by ibedun: 10:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
Igbos here is your answer to the Lagos Issue

Quoted from another Nairalander

Igboland in its entirety shares no boundaries with any part of Yorubaland. This means that we are clearly defined apart. Also, before any Ibo person can cross into any part of Yoruba land, he needs to cross at least two distinct states. And to get to Lagos, he must further cross several Yoruba states. Furthermore, no Nigerian of any state origin moves to Lagos without passing through large tracts of Yoruba land even if the person decided to enter through Benin republic.

The Nigerian constitution you fatties like to refer to as the reason why you must claim Lagos is the same constitution that says that a citizen can only claim the state and local government of his father. For example, if okonkwo was born in umunya in anambra, and moved to Lagos in 1962 as a porter in the Nigerian railway commission, and he brought his village wife and families to festac town to live, and they settled down there. If their son, emeka grew up and married another wench and settled down to give birth to okafor, by the law of the land, they are all from anambra. Umunya to be specific.
If okonkwo had a daughter called ngozi who decided to marry Ibrahim from kano but residing in Lagos, then ngozi has right to claim both kano and anambra but not Lagos.

That is the law, my dear Igbos.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by superstar1(m): 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
shizzle11:
Yes i know you are the official slaves of your northern masters...and the perpetual cry, cry babies of igbos overwhelming presence in lagos, beat that?...your lamentation just got started.

hopeless nonentity.

Yes we are,, but you are the slaves of over 250 ethnic groups. Lobatan.

The greedy and covetous y1bos want Lagos and they can NEVER have it. Born losers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by benjsniper33: 10:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
shizzle11:
[/s]What a useless lying iddiott!

Yolobas are bunch of betrayers and hyporites of the highest order

Victor banjo, adewala Ademoyega were part of the first coup plotters

awolowo introduced tribalism into Nigerias political party system forming regional party AG

They have been forming un-holy alliance with the north and are their perpetual butt-lickers

They were led by selfish awolowo the greatest tribalist of all time

Awo-ole wanted power and personal glory by all means

Awo-ole was found guilty of coup plotting and was sentenced to 10yrs imprisonment

They denied Zik an office in which he clearly won the election due to tribalism

They deceived the iddiott gowon to renege on the aburi accord signed in ghana

benjamin ode-kunle the red mosquito shot and killed adaka boro

Tribalist awolowo misled gown with the starvation instrument of war

Awo-ole deceived Gowon into freezing of billions owned by igbos and seized, and stole it

abiola sank a ship load of bible in the sea just to exhibit his hatred for christian-igbos

a yoruba man Akintola was used against awolow in 1963

Yorubas thrive on nepotism, and only cry when it doesnt suit them

Yolobas cant believe that the igbos that lost over 2million people are thriving and doing better than them

yolobas are bunch of leeches, liars and two-faced bar.stards.

Elo din ishan ku, ishan lo pa Bruce Lee grin grin grin.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by shizzle11(m): 10:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
superstar1:

How inferior can you be? You cannot even hide it, you had to use Obatala. Ok now.

Osun, make his lineage barren.

Oya, render his lineage ugly.

Yemoja, will choke you

Olokun, will bring tsunami of disaster into your life, till your 10th generation.

Osain, will never let your voice be heard where it matters.

Dancing skelewu for this learner. you will learn tonight.

Know that i just called 10 deities of yorubaland for you. 391 still waiting on the queue for your miserable and pathetic life.
i am still shivering.....lwkmd! inferior indeed, yes i used it, guess that made you happy? FOOL

May hunger and strife come upon you and your lineage

May you gnash your teeth in pain and anguish

May you stumble on a sword and a truck smash your skull

May termites and insects eat up your testicles alive

May the destruction of Hiroshima and Nagasaki be child's play to the one that will befall your people.

May an epidemic ravage your entire generation.

I shall continue to be your nemesis until you meet your miserable end. superfool, why are you not hiding under one of your numerous monikers today? Barst.ad, your end is near cool

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by shizzle11(m): 10:58pm On Oct 14, 2014
superstar1:

Yes we are,, but you are the slaves of over 250 ethnic groups. Lobatan.

The greedy and covetous y1bos want Lagos and they can NEVER have it. Born losers.
useless deluded goat.

yolobas will continue to whine and gloat ENDLESSLY over the presence and dominance of igbos TILL thy kingdom

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by superstar1(m): 11:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
shizzle11:

i am still shivering.....lwkmd! inferior indeed, yes i used it, guess that made you happy? FOOL

May hunger and strife come upon you and your lineage

May you gnash your teeth in pain and anguish

May you stumble on a sword and a truck smash your skull

May termites and insects eat up your testicles alive

May the destruction of Hiroshima and Nagasaki be child's play to the one that will befall your people.

May an epidemic ravage your entire generation.

I shall continue to be your nemesis until you meet your miserable end. superfool, why are you not hiding under one of your numerous monikers today? Barst.ad, your end is near cool

Sigidi will become terror at day and night in your life.

Oluweri, will bring disaster of rain and water into your life in aundance.

Aroni will turn everything that is going good for you in your life into sahara desert

Ayelala will drink your blood for fun

Osanyin will ensure you are befall with sickness and your body will reject every medicine.

Agbako will always be your portion.

You are a learner, you will learn tonight, were somebody.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by shizzle11(m): 11:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
benjsniper33:

Elo din ishan ku, ishan lo pa Bruce Lee grin grin grin.
omo ale jati jati. ishan lo ma pa babae ati iya'e

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by superstar1(m): 11:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
shizzle11:
useless deluded goat.

yolobas will continue to whine and gloat ENDLESSLY over the presence and dominance of igbos TILL thy kingdom

y1bos that could not even dominate the minorities that are their neighbours, will now dominate a whole yoruba kingdom. You must be a clown.

Zik, your greatest attemped it, we sent him back to where he belongs, how much more you this less politically astute generation?

5 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by Descartes: 11:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
Konmight:
Our stewpeed forefathers put us in this mess.

Instead of Awolowo and Azikwe to work together and formed a government, they blew the opportunity and gave power on a platter of gold to the North.

Azikwe made his own mistake....

1. He wanted to become Premier of Western Region by all means. That was where the whole problem started.

2. When he lost, he rushed to east to become Premier of Eastern Region instead of Ita Eyo.

3. He knew his Nephew Ifeajuna was planning coup yet he did not inform Balewa rather he stayed abroad for over six months under the guise of medical treatment.

Awolowo also made his own mistake...

1. He shouldn't have worked with Gowon no matter how good the offer was. He should have known that if North could do what they did to Igbos because they lost power, there's a tendency that they would do worse to Yorubas.

2. I wouldn't have have worked for Gowon, if I can't help my friend to fight his enemy then I should not work against him. If you can't help me, don't add to my problems. Awo took the offer before Igbos attacked Ore. Of course we did well to send the Igbos back. Yet my point is we should have protected our territory without with taking any side whatsoever. When the going was GOOD, they were Allies and made us Opposition(Enemy). So when the going became SOUR, we should have folded our arms, protect our territory and watch the season movie as the Igbos and Hausas killed themselves.

3. He should have allowed Akintola to continue ruling instead of causing confusion in West.

So, what has happened has happened no thanks to Stewpeed Azikwe who prefered to work with Hausas so he could influence them as he liked because Hausas are less educated AND Awolowo who was stewpeed enough to work for the Hausas against his fellow Southern Brothers.

Two of them sowed seed of discord between the Yorubas and Igbos and now it has become irreedemable.

There's no solution on sight now because there's lack of trust.

Igbos tell the hate story from generation to generation. Yorubas got to know how much Igbos hate them and have also developed hatredness for Igbos(I got to know how much Igbos hate Yorubas and vice versa when I joined nairaland). They call Yorubas various names while Yorubas also call them names.

Our common enemy, who killed our people at the slightest provocation in North, should have been Hausas BUT we hate ourselves more than the Hausas who caused the civil war(yeah, they did when they reneged on the Aburi Accord).

What is the solution?

I think the only solution for now is to stop calling ouserlves names, tolerate ourselves for now and endure till we go our separate ways. I'm one of people who believe The Forced Marriage Called Nigeria Shall Not Lasts Forever.

God Bless Us All.

Cheers.
You deserve a Medal cool

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by shizzle11(m): 11:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
superstar1:

Sigidi will become terror at day and night in your life.

Oluweri, will bring disaster of rain and water into your life in aundance.

Aroni will turn everything that is going good for you in your life into sahara desert

Ayelala will drink your blood for fun

Osanyin will ensure you are befall with sickness and your body will reject every medicine.

Agbako will always be your portion.

You are a learner, you will learn tonight, were somebody.
YAWWNNNNS. supergoat i see frustration written all over your wretched face, no apologies grin

May want, penury and hunger be your portion. ISE

You will seek joy and it shall be scarce like water in the sahara desert. ISE

May you be plagued by poverty and Ebola disease of Zaire strain. ISE

May the nemesis that will befall your lineage be child's play to hurricane Katrina. ISE

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by shizzle11(m): 11:15pm On Oct 14, 2014
superstar1:

y1bos that could not even dominate the minorities that are their neighbours, will now dominate a whole yoruba kingdom. You must be a clown.

Zik, your greatest attemped it, will sent him back to where he belongs, how much more you this less politically astute generation?
Fvcktard! Igbos are your nemesis, the mere mention of igbos gives you orga.sm .....we shall remain your nemesis, deal with it. Your frustrations over Igbos in lagos will not end anytime and shall NEVER end.

Take that to the bank cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by superstar1(m): 11:16pm On Oct 14, 2014
shizzle11:

YAWWNNNNS. supergoat i see frustration written all over your wretched face, no apologies grin

May want, penury and hunger be your portion. ISE

You will seek joy and it shall be scarce like water in the sahara desert. ISE

May you be plagued by poverty and Ebola disease of Zaire strain. ISE

May the nemesis that will befall your lineage be child's play to hurricane Katrina. ISE

Moremi, handle his case and let all the first born of his lineage be your sacrifice.

Orunmila let him lack foresight and wisdom

Aganju, cosume him in you fury

Oba, ferry away his blessings

Oro, let every calamity befall him.

Aseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

After Amadioha, what next?

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by michelz: 11:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
May this kind of hate-filled thread never make front page. To think that one individual could possess so much hatred and insecurities....na wao!
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by shizzle11(m): 11:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
superstar1:

Moremi, handle his case and let all the first born of his lineage be your sacrifice.

next is your ewedu brain which the messengers of amdioha will use as spice for their meal.

May egbe-igwe strike you dead at the dead of night

May you beg for food from wretched destitutes and be denied

May you be be gang raped by rabid dogs and hiv carrying monkeys

May you seek happiness, foresight and discretion but never find it

ISEEE!

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by fluteman: 11:29pm On Oct 14, 2014
superstar1:

Wow shocked......who is gettin all this curses. invoking all these spirits is no child's play ooo. Damn we all need prayers
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by superstar1(m): 11:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
shizzle11:
next is your ewedu brain which the messengers of amdioha will use as spice for their meal.

May egbe-igwe strike you dead at the dead of night

May you beg for food from wretched destitutes and be denied

May you be be gang raped by rabid dogs and hiv carrying monkeys

ISEEE!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

is that your best akpu head.

Seems you have ran out of deities. lemme spare your miserable life of others.

Meanwhile, cursed be the day you were named. You are a waste of human space.

Upgrade your pentium 1 brain.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by Ugwumba60: 11:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
Useless article written by a native doctor.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by Nobody: 11:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
Descartes:
You deserve a Medal cool

Thanks.

I can say it anywhere. Awo and Zik put South in the mess we are today.

We had the opportunity but they blew it and made Hausas the Boss at the Top who ruled us for over 30yrs.

The Fawar became so sweet that they coined the Term Born To Rule.

Na their fault? No, na we cause am nah.

How could less educated people rule More Educated Fellows? Too badt.

I think Mr Superstar and Mr Shizzle should stop taking issues personal. E don do nah. None of us caused the damned uncivil war.

Bye for now.

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by shizzle11(m): 11:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
superstar1:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

is that your best akpu head.

Seems you have ran out of deities. lemme spare your miserable life of others.

Meanwhile, cursed be the day you were named. You are a waste of human space.

Upgrade your pentium 1 brain.
More like your ewedu brain is exhausted.

I dont deal with man-made deities you iddiott. you had better spared your wretched self from more humiliation from me, your fellow yoloba low-life, tunde salam my foot mat will tell you a better story about me.

i sense the need for you to scamper away stylishly. I trample on iddiots like you for fun.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 14, 2014
lol, funny man, funny article
but i wonder why he is lamenting about the seeming lack of alliance with igbo.
the igbo i know have since moved on in nigeria, and are playing the nigerian game like nigerians.

so why this type of article?

2015 we are voting for jona and PDP, end of discussion.
in 2019 we shall re-evaluate and restrategize. cool

6 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by superstar1(m): 11:43pm On Oct 14, 2014
shizzle11:
More like your ewedu brain is exhausted.

I dont deal with man-made deities you iddiott. you had better spared your wretched self from more humiliation from me, your fellow yoloba low-life, tunde salam my foot mat will tell you a better story about me.

i sense the need for you to scamper away stylishly. I trample on iddiots like you for fun.

i have pissing on m0rons like you for free. If you can't take the heat sissy, move on to romance section.

Tunde Salam, your lord, can never be your foot mat.

Awo was the lord of Zik, Soyinka the lord of Achebe, OBJ and Adekunle the lord of your sissy, cowardly, village square wresting lord calling himself warlord, Ojukwu.

By extension, Tunde Salam is your lord too, so mechuonu gi and stop lying about being your foot mat. have you forgotten you are his slave. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by shizzle11(m): 11:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
Konmight bruv, you will attest to the fact that i have regards for every reasonable yoruba man in this forum yourself inclusive, but i take exception to degenerate barst.ards like the FOOL in question. Bar.stards like him are the reason i dust my verbal armoury, put them to great effect and decimate any such bar.stards without restraint.

I take no prisoners, supergoat is one of those deluded bar.stards who call themselves the so-called nairaland insurgents hiding under numerous monikers posting pictures of nairalanders and making a mess of good threads with their acute stewpidity and profound iddioccy.

I still have plenty of respect for some yorubas but FOOLS like supergoat needs to be put in place from time to time without regret. cool

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by shizzle11(m): 11:53pm On Oct 14, 2014
superstar1:

i have pissing on m0rons like you for free. If you can't take the heat sissy, move on to romance section.

Tunde Salam, your lord, can never be your foot mat.

Awo was the lord of Zik, Soyinka the lord of Achebe, OBJ and Adekunle the lord of your sissy, cowardly, village square wresting lord calling himself warlord, Ojukwu.

By extension, Tunde Salam is your lord too, so mechuonu gi and stop lying about being your foot mat. have you forgotten you are his slave. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
LMAO! you are a degenerate fvcktard! your partner in crime accursed tunde salam knows one moniker that gives him HBP on nairaland, you are even a learner to him yet i tear him to shreds all the time....trample on him is what i do, just like im shyting on you for fun now cool

Bwuahahahahah, i laff in ijebu grin
Thesame awo that begged zik to be prime minister of nigeria

The same soyinka that praised the iconic and erudite Achebe to high heavens?

The same ode-kunle that couldnt face real men like him in battle front only to shoot at women and children?

You are just a very big FOOL.

Oniranu, oshi

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by superstar1(m): 12:00am On Oct 15, 2014
shizzle11:
LMAO! you are a degenerate fvcktard! your partner in crime accursed tunde salam knows one moniker that gives him HBP on nairaland, you are even a learner to him yet i tear him to shreds all the time....trample on him is what i do.

Bwuahahahahah, i laff in ijebu grin
Thesame awo that begged zik to be prime minister of nigeria

The same soyinka that praised the iconic and erudite Achebe to high heavens?

The same ode-kunle that couldnt face real men like him in battle front only to shoot at women and children?

You are just a very big FOOL.

Oniranu, oshi

You are tunde salam;s rag. Dont you know, you are his slave?

Zik, the hypocrite joined the mallos and they offered 3mm of you to Amadioha. Whose loss.

Soyinka, the Nobel Laureate pissing on Ashebe anyday any time

Adekunle shot at anything moving or not moving on alaigbo's soil.

1mbecile, wake up and smell the coffee, you and your remaining vagabonds, descendants of cain from the land of red mud are mere loud mouthed empty barrels.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by Nobody: 12:02am On Oct 15, 2014
shizzle11:
Konmight bruv, you will attest to the fact that i have regards for every reasonable yoruba man in this forum yourself inclusive, but i take exception to degenerate barst.ards like the FOOL in question. Bar.stards like him are the reason i dust my verbal armoury, put them to great effect and decimate any such bar.stards without restraint.

I take no prisoners, supergoat is one of those deluded bar.stards who call themselves the so-called nairaland insurgents posting pictures of nairalander and making a mess of good threads with their acute stewpidity and profound iddioccy.

I still have plenty of respect for some yorubas but FOOLS like supergoat needs to be put in place from time to time without regret. cool

May God forgive us all, I'm also a tribalist oooooooooo. Sometimes I'm ashamed of myself when I read what I posted online again.

E don do Bro. Let it go. None of us caused the damned uncivil war. However, life must go on.

Cheers Bro.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by shizzle11(m): 12:11am On Oct 15, 2014
superstar1:

You are tunde salam;s rag. Dont you know, you are his slave?

Zik, the hypocrite joined the mallos and they offered 3mm of you to Amadioha. Whose loss.

Soyinka, the Nobel Laureate pissing on Ashebe anyday any time

Adekunle shot at anything moving or not moving on alaigbo's soil.

1mbecile, wake up and smell the coffee, you and your remaining vagabonds, descendants of cain from the land of red mud are mere loud mouthed empty barrels.
i know about you being my dust bin, i can always pee on you. I can see that too muvh amala and gbegiri soup has ravaged your ewedu brain, anything to suit yourself and boost your ego...useless smello.

How does zik being the only true nationalist stop awo-ole from being a foremost tribalist and dying from intake of enough rat poison.

Showinka pissing on your amala brain right? i get

Yeah ode-kunle shot at moving things excluding biafran soldiers right?...waow! what a hero!

How many oil wells did he get after all? foolish hero cheesy remind me how wretched he died again gringrin

Your life-long 'ambition' to see igbos leave lagos will continue to be a mirage, imagination and pipe dream,.....and the lamentation and whining continues.....dirty, useless leeches

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by shizzle11(m): 12:14am On Oct 15, 2014
Konmight:

May God forgive us all, I'm also a tribalist oooooooooo. Sometimes I'm ashamed of myself when I read what I posted online again.

E don do Bro. Let it go. None of us caused the damned uncivil war. However, life must go on.

Cheers Bro.
I know!

yours is tolerable cos you try to be reasonable and logical sometimes like on this thread, so i can pardon you, but same cannot be said about that bar.stard

Cheers too bruv.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by emmysoftyou: 12:59am On Oct 15, 2014
Frenchkiss564:
I dont blame the igbos for taking us for granted we foolishly adhere to diplomacy and are too liberal. We new generation of yoruba leaders are aware of their chronic hatred and trust me thier is an awareness going on, we are gonna pay them with their own coin and serve them with their own meal.
yu guys awareness is too slow,pls hurry up and mak it faster...
then yu wil see that there is a dif btw making mouth and actions.undecided
forget the history of old biafrans ,we are the new biafrans.cool

4 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by Malawian(m): 1:50am On Oct 15, 2014
now wey person wan sleep, una carry groove come. una be winsh grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pdp Must Not Die In Your Hands – Anenih Tells Sheriff / Afenifere Blames INEC, Jega For Underage Voting In The North / Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.