Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,657 members, 7,809,487 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. (10562 Views)

Corrupt Leaders Will Flee Nigeria If Buhari Wins –okorocha / President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) / Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by vanbonattel: 3:28pm On Oct 16, 2014
Oyeneku1:

The type that phocked and phocked the Biafra's 1st lady...

and the rat poison that killed awolowo grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by obioraval(m): 4:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
Mehn, na wa oh. Are u guys actually serious with the insults being hurled at each other. Or its all a Joke?
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by Explicit01: 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
obioraval:
Mehn, na wa oh. Are u guys actually serious with the insults being hurled at each other. Or its all a Joke?
they are all jokes, I don't think they are serious about it.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by enekentioba: 5:17pm On Oct 16, 2014
shizzle11:

May you and your entire generation born and unborn drink poison and be injected with deadly fluid like awolowo and abiola

May your wife be banged continuously by your blood relations and father like obasanjo

May you and your entire generation live in acute penury, pain, suffering, hunger, rejection, regret, and neglect like benjamin ode-kunle

Ezi, Anuofia. Useless bunch of dirty, lazy ignoramus.

And that's the knockout punch!

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by enekentioba: 5:23pm On Oct 16, 2014
superstar1:

Yes we are,, but you are the slaves of over 250 ethnic groups. Lobatan.

The greedy and covetous y1bos want Lagos and they can NEVER have it. Born losers.
Igbos have taken the entire South West. Osun state commerce is dominated by Ebonyians.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by fluteman: 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2014
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by fluteman: 5:53pm On Oct 16, 2014
shizzle11:
You do not have the power to make me live long or otherwise, i do not feel threatened by whatever you say either.

You should have stayed on your lane rather than quote me to talk trash, or you should have quoted your brother superfool to say thesame thing you said to me.

I do not hold back my insult when i am insulted, next time dont hurl insultive words if you dont want to be insulted.

You are welcome.
looool...after about 12 hours of looking at ur back....so u ar sticking to the insult on his parents. Iss o kayy
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by benjsniper33: 8:59pm On Oct 16, 2014
shizzle11:
You are a bleeping bar.stard.

Once again, fvck you and fvck whatever you represent

same to you .
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by benjsniper33: 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2014
fluteman:
looool...after about 12 hours of looking at ur back....so u ar sticking to the insult on his parents. Iss o kayy

His hate is costing him his mb , who loses? Me? Nada......
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by benjsniper33: 9:57pm On Oct 16, 2014
meccuno:
the mistake most yoruba dudes make is to believe that igbos hate yorubas.....far from it....igbos have their reservations about yorubas.....but it is not hate....if most people have their eyes wide open,they would know who the igbos don't really like....not because its natural,but because of atrocities committed against them....how yorubas got into the picture beats my imagination......would have preffered if the SW stayed out of the war in 1966.....but why they took part is baffling to me.......even though the igbos knew who their enemy was,the yorubas spoke about the war like as if they actually had a score to settle with the igbos.....and the so called enemy,showed their hatred for igbos through actions.....which we saw and over came.....one good thing about the war was that it gave the igbos the opportunity to know who was a friend or foe....

overcame wetin? By bringing back the lives of the ibos destroyed by the yorubas? Or by beating the monumental achievements of the westerners? Issokay continuu....
Have you ever read "On The Darkling Plane" writen by the late Ken-Saro Wiwa?
Have you ever read the full details about the Battle of Ore?
Are you are aware of the mass killings meted out on the nigerians in the mid-west by the biafran army?
Oh, you expect the yorubas to sit down and fold their hands and watch while the biafrans pillage and depredate their lands?
You know nothing about the yorubas, nothing
The evil that sits among the yorubas is very hot and tough for them to handle andthis evil is constantly being lulled to rest by the Yorubas, talkless of being provoked from outside.
The evil of Ojukwu is simply aggesive and menancing that should be channeled towards crushing a weaker evil but instead it chose to provoke and awaken an age-long , sinister and atomic evil that resides in the dark corners of western Nigeria.
Gowon knew this, he knew he cant fight biafra alone , he therefore opened the road for Ojukwu into yorubaland - Land of Blood Sucking humans and demons.
Ojukwu will forever wished he never even ventured into the land inhabited by the yoruboid race.
"In war all is fair"
Let me stop here.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by PenSniper: 10:25pm On Oct 16, 2014
11Willywilly:
[s][/s]
trash

You are a waste product for the rubbish dump.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by PenSniper: 10:39pm On Oct 16, 2014
Please save your energy for better things. There is no need for any truce. The Ibos need several more decades to outgrow biggotry. They still relish in some primitive tendencies. Let each stay apart or go their separate ways. Their macaber dance with the north to spite the Yoruba led them to the pogrom and the fools expected the Yoruba to immediately turn round to fight alongside them. What happened to them from the pogrom to the war was their reward for treachery.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by Jokay07(m): 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2014
nzeBiddle:
"I don’t care what promises the Igbos make to the APC today, the great majority of them are going to vote for the PDP because they are scared of the Yorubas.
no they are scared of the Hausa. Hausa people are your real enemy and nt d yorubas. In my opinion, they want the Yorubas to experience the same genocide they have endured but the Yorubas are too smart for that. It is not going to happen"

When a full-grown man conveniently lumps a whole group into his stereotypical assertions, one begins to wonder...
If I'm not mistaken the primary aim of the article was to portray a prospective alliance between Igbos and yorubas as key to moving the nigerian space forward. Yet the author barely noted points on how this could be attained. Instead he allocates more than 70% of his write-up to history- primarily lacing the article with accusations and blame on the former group and its early post-independence leaders for the stagnant status-quo in today's nigeria. Making generalizations and almost entirely laying blames on a whole group via divisive statements such as the QUOTE MENTIONED ABOVE while on the other hand presenting APC as a viable alternative to the same group reeks of hypocrisy and instability (ie on the part of the author). Heck! how does Azikiwe's historical "political behavior" affect a full grown igbo man like me who has developed his own convictions/ political ideology over time? Ditto that of Odumegwu Ojukwu or whoever

Tbh Nigerian partisan politics is primarily a game of interests hence the frequent cross abi jump carpeting. No philosophy; No ideological base; No genuine plans; nothing. They may issue statements/attack each other on the media but backstage they are "paddies of life", wine & dine together; share contracts togerther; in fact marry each other irrespective of not just political differences but also tribal and religious. Thus it is laughable that the author goes on to present APC as an alternative at the end. Same party who just like the PDP clearly have no plans. PDP no doubt is mediocre but I'm disappointed each time APC reacts to national issues/PDP's failures ...criticism upon criticism, bad blood everywhr; NO SOLUTION ..they nevr do. So how do you convince folks who are neither PDP nor APC to buy into your beleifs? Fact is, as Femi Falana put it; "the difference btw the APC and the PDP is like the difference btw 6 and half a dozen". I look forward to a Nigeria where provision is made for INDEPENDENT CANDIDATES in the constitution. That is whr the solution to our problems -which PRIMARILY are the divisive kleptomaniancs (across all the tribes/religions) and not ethnic/religious distrust as the author has largely portrayed, start from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Will Pay Any Nairalander N500, 000 If...... / Residents Of Gwoza Town Hold Eid Prayers For The First Time In 3 Years / Anambra: APGA extends lead as INEC Announce Orumba North LGA result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.