Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. (10591 Views)

Corrupt Leaders Will Flee Nigeria If Buhari Wins –okorocha / President Jonathan And Yoruba Oba's, Blessing Or Curse? (photo) / Who Do You Think Is The Right Man That Can Change Nigeria For Good (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by Onyejiuwaokoh: 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2014
I believe the op has not been to Nigeria for a long time.After contradicting the theme and the subject of his article he ended up insulting a group of people.At the same time campaigned for a party. Is telling the Igbos to abandon PDP(Jonathan) and go for APC (Buhari/Atiku/kwankwaso) so that Igbo and Yoruba will finally be where? let the op go a for medical check up because he lacks good health and wisdom.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by backtosender: 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
superstar1:
Who cares about any truce?

To hell with truce. They need to be deported back into their gully erosion in their millions.

Y1bos lack respect for others, therefore they are not worthy of any either.
O boy when will they finally find your igbo fever Nano silver?igbos dey make you shiver like say ebola don catch you yoruba wey no get liver dey talk like animal wey no get sense..

8 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by raumdeuter: 2:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
Any Yoruba who tries to make any truce with people who seek our destruction would be cursed by his ancestors

3 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by Nobody: 3:01pm On Oct 14, 2014
Konmight:
Our stewpeed forefathers put us in this mess.

Instead of Awolowo and Azikwe to work together and formed a government, they blew the opportunity and gave power on a platter of gold to the North.

Azikwe made his own mistake....

1. He wanted to become Premier of Western Region by all means. That was where the whole problem started.

2. When he lost, he rushed to east to become Premier of Eastern Region instead of Ita Eyo.

3. He knew his Nephew Ifeajuna was planning coup yet he did not inform Balewa rather he stayed abroad for over six months under the guise of medical treatment.

Awolowo also made his own mistake...

1. He shouldn't have worked with Gowon no matter how good the offer was. He should have known that if North could do what they did to Igbos because they lost power, there's a tendency that they would do worse to Yorubas.

2. I wouldn't have have worked for Gowon, if I can't help my friend to fight his enemy then I should not work against him. If you can't help me, don't add to my problems. Awo took the offer before Igbos attacked Ore. Of course we did well to send the Igbos back. Yet my point is we should have protected our territory without with taking any side whatsoever. When the going was GOOD, they were Allies and made us Opposition(Enemy). So when the going became SOUR, we should have folded our arms, protect our territory and watch the season movie as the Igbos and Hausas killed themselves.

3. He should have allowed Akintola to continue ruling instead of causing confusion in West.

So, what has happened has happened no thanks to Stewpeed Azikwe who prefered to work with Hausas so he could influence them as he liked because Hausas are less educated AND Awolowo who was stewpeed enough to work for the Hausas against his fellow Southern Brothers.

Two of them sowed seed of discord between the Yorubas and Igbos and now it has become irreedemable.

There's no solution on sight now because there's lack of trust.

Igbos tell the hate story from generation to generation. Yorubas got to know how much Igbos hate them and have also developed hatredness for Igbos(I got to know how much Igbos hate Yorubas and vice versa when I joined nairaland). They call Yorubas various names while Yorubas also call them names.

Our common enemy, who killed our people at the slightest provocation in North, should have been Hausas BUT we hate ourselves more than the Hausas who caused the civil war(yeah, they did when they reneged on the Aburi Accord).

What is the solution?

I think the only solution for now is to stop calling ouserlves names, tolerate ourselves for now and endure till we go our separate ways. I'm one of people who believe The Forced Marriage Called Nigeria Shall Not Lasts Forever.

God Bless Us All.

Cheers.
I will read this later.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by drnoel: 3:17pm On Oct 14, 2014
ibedun:
Bury what hatchet!

We are heading for war!!!!
war U'd fight alone believe u me
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by Bash92(m): 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
Konmight:
Our stewpeed forefathers put us in this mess.

Instead of Awolowo and Azikwe to work together and formed a government, they blew the opportunity and gave power on a platter of gold to the North.

Azikwe made his own mistake....

1. He wanted to become Premier of Western Region by all means. That was where the whole problem started.

2. When he lost, he rushed to east to become Premier of Eastern Region instead of Ita Eyo.

3. He knew his Nephew Ifeajuna was planning coup yet he did not inform Balewa rather he stayed abroad for over six months under the guise of medical treatment.

Awolowo also made his own mistake...

1. He shouldn't have worked with Gowon no matter how good the offer was. He should have known that if North could do what they did to Igbos because they lost power, there's a tendency that they would do worse to Yorubas.

2. I wouldn't have have worked for Gowon, if I can't help my friend to fight his enemy then I should not work against him. If you can't help me, don't add to my problems. Awo took the offer before Igbos attacked Ore. Of course we did well to send the Igbos back. Yet my point is we should have protected our territory without with taking any side whatsoever. When the going was GOOD, they were Allies and made us Opposition(Enemy). So when the going became SOUR, we should have folded our arms, protect our territory and watch the season movie as the Igbos and Hausas killed themselves.

3. He should have allowed Akintola to continue ruling instead of causing confusion in West.

So, what has happened has happened no thanks to Stewpeed Azikwe who prefered to work with Hausas so he could influence them as he liked because Hausas are less educated AND Awolowo who was stewpeed enough to work for the Hausas against his fellow Southern Brothers.

Two of them sowed seed of discord between the Yorubas and Igbos and now it has become irreedemable.

There's no solution on sight now because there's lack of trust.

Igbos tell the hate story from generation to generation. Yorubas got to know how much Igbos hate them and have also developed hatredness for Igbos(I got to know how much Igbos hate Yorubas and vice versa when I joined nairaland). They call Yorubas various names while Yorubas also call them names.

Our common enemy, who killed our people at the slightest provocation in North, should have been Hausas BUT we hate ourselves more than the Hausas who caused the civil war(yeah, they did when they reneged on the Aburi Accord).

What is the solution?

I think the only solution for now is to stop calling ouserlves names, tolerate ourselves for now and endure till we go our separate ways. I'm one of people who believe The Forced Marriage Called Nigeria Shall Not Lasts Forever.

God Bless Us All.

Cheers.
. This deserve its own thread. Very balance unlike the stupid article which put all the blame on a particular tribe.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by drnoel: 3:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
11Willywilly:
[s][/s]
trash

U are a very big gxxt. Complete the sentence. ..

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by superstar1(m): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
backtosender:
O boy when will they finally find your igbo fever Nano silver?igbos dey make you shiver like say ebola don catch you yoruba wey no get liver dey talk like animal wey no get sense..

You are muthaf......g bastard

Who are the y1bos? Those barbaric orango-tangs always wearing red shirt over yellow trouser and white shoes.

You are full of hatred for the yorubas, and we will continue to propagate same until you learn to respect others.

You guys chose the wrong people to try your hatred with and you are still living on our land. Operation wetie will be a child's play when compared to what is coming against you.

Mark it.

5 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by superstar1(m): 3:42pm On Oct 14, 2014
shizzle11:
So you have been liberal and diplomatic? really? to who? i hope you realise that whatever feeling your generation of leaders has or will have is ABSOLUTELY mutual.
Like seriously who wants a truce? Yolobas can continue to delude themselves and keep whining till thy kingdom come. Nobody wants to relate with hypocrites
LMAO gringrin we are on our knees, please don't go to war....yeye dey smell

Y1bos are the mega hypocites.

They sold the south to the North.

They prevented secession clause from being included in the constitution.

In their greed for power, they were the 1st coupists.

They killed the leaders of other region.

One of their own was made the president after killing the leaders of others.

They centralised power.

They arrested and jailed Adaka Boro, when Ijaws tried to secede.

They seceded and declared war on the Nigerian state.

They looted CBN in Enugu, Port Harcourt, and Benin.

They collected the £20 (equivalent of 500k of today) for free from the Nigerian state,

Arthur Nzeribe was the main arrowhead in the annulment of June 12, the freest and fairest election.

Daniel Kanu was the campaign manager of Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha YEAA, at the time even the Devil knows Abacha was a bigger Devil.

Bunch of loud mouthed mofos.

10 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by backtosender: 3:44pm On Oct 14, 2014
superstar1:

Who are the y1bos? Those barbaric orango-tangs always wearing red shirt over yellow trouser and white shoes.

You are full of hatred for the yorubas, and we will continue to propagate same until you learn to respect others.

You guys chose the wrong people to try your hatred with and you are still living on our land. Operation wetie will be a child's play when compared to what is coming against you.

Mark it.
Frustration i will prescribe tablets for your igbo fever,is it because lagos is kindly shifting to right owners? if you want job at the building site in my land in lagos i can help you.Make sure you take one in the morning,one in evening also while taken (Hpotype-B) anti depressant drugs you will be fine and mind you( LAGOS is no mans land) we develop lagos with business and commerce and majority oil money yorubas contributed less from their quota..

Try us we will take over the whole lagos by force we have too many cash to command anything we choose 2.Almighty God bless us we are always the winners..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by 500GP: 3:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
I.B.O AND THEIR FOOLISHNESS..

NO WONDER THEIR REGION IS FRUITLESS, EROSION LAND, LANDLOCKED.

NO MAJOR INVESTMENTS IN South East
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by Descartes: 4:25pm On Oct 14, 2014
superstar1:

Y1bos are the mega hypocites.

They centralised power.

They collected the £20 (equivalent of 500k of today) for free from the Nigerian state,

Arthur Nzeribe was the main arrowhead in the annulment of June 12, the freest and fairest election.

Daniel Kanu was the campaign manager of Youth Earnestly Ask for Abacha YEAA, at the time even the Devil knows Abacha was a bigger Devil.

Were you asleep when you typed the aboveFYI £20 is about N5700.

4 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by Descartes: 4:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
Chinazaekperem6:

Tochukwu, be very very very careful

tribalism is not allowed
You are a hypocrite. You left a comment above his(@5.00GP) by your brother and you are threating him with picture exposure. Better get busy with something angry

4 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by shizzle11(m): 4:38pm On Oct 14, 2014
superstar1:

[s]Y1bos are the mega hypocites.

They centralised power.

[/s]What a useless lying iddiott!

Yolobas are bunch of betrayers and hyporites of the highest order

Victor banjo, adewala Ademoyega were part of the first coup plotters

awolowo introduced tribalism into Nigerias political party system forming regional party AG

They have been forming un-holy alliance with the north and are their perpetual butt-lickers

They were led by selfish awolowo the greatest tribalist of all time

Awo-ole wanted power and personal glory by all means

Awo-ole was found guilty of coup plotting and was sentenced to 10yrs imprisonment

They denied Zik an office in which he clearly won the election due to tribalism

They deceived the iddiott gowon to renege on the aburi accord signed in ghana

benjamin ode-kunle the red mosquito shot and killed adaka boro

Tribalist awolowo misled gown with the starvation instrument of war

Awo-ole deceived Gowon into freezing of billions owned by igbos and seized, and stole it

abiola sank a ship load of bible in the sea just to exhibit his hatred for christian-igbos

a yoruba man Akintola was used against awolow in 1963

Yorubas thrive on nepotism, and only cry when it doesnt suit them

Yolobas cant believe that the igbos that lost over 2million people are thriving and doing better than them

yolobas are bunch of leeches, liars and two-faced bar.stards.

9 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by shizzle11(m): 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2014
superstar1:

Mark it.
You are very very stewpid. Who are you to threaten anyone? Devil damage you and your entire generation, what are you going do and what are you waiting for? the igbos are here in lagos and you can do nothing about it, go down a bottle of otapiapia. useless loud-mouthed iddiott

7 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by Nobody: 5:34pm On Oct 14, 2014
Bash92:
. This deserve its own thread. Very balance unlike the stupid article which put all the blame on a particular tribe.
Exactly. I like objective posters
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by Gallantman101: 7:59pm On Oct 14, 2014
grin grin grin

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by waternogetenemy: 8:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
Things like this makes me wish Nigeria can break straight away, becos God never made igbo for yoruba or vice versa so wat is this cojoining of separate entity... smh for the daft editor of sahara tribalist reporters

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by Malawian(m): 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
who smoke grass come write this shait?

one thing is as sure as the rising sun......

the party continues. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by Malawian(m): 8:28pm On Oct 14, 2014
Yujin:
Nice article I must say except for some fallacies and incoherent presuppositions. I am a strong believe in the Igbo-Yoruba coalition while respecting the rights of the minorities as the only saving grace for Nigeria and I'm to go for it. However, it comes with a lot of risk taking of which the Igbos wouldn't want to be the first to take again for obvious reasons. The Yorubas this time must first stick out their neck for this coalition to take place.
Back to the article. The writer ended up back to the problem he is suggesting that we overcome by saying we must come together to vote for APC whose presidential candidate is from the Hausa-Fulani stock. This shows that he does not understand fully what he is driving at.

i'll have what you're smoking.

the sons of Oodua and the sons of Eri having a collabo?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by superstar1(m): 9:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
shizzle11:
You are very very stewpid. Who are you to threaten anyone? Devil damage you and your entire generation, what are you going do and what are you waiting for? the igbos are here in lagos and you can do nothing about it, go down a bottle of otapiapia. useless loud-mouthed iddiott

May u and your entire generation be bed ridden like Achebe. Azikwe and Ojukwu.

May someone be rocking your wife, while you are being bed ridden like Ojukwu.

Ode Oshi. Bunch of wandering vagabonds

3 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by superstar1(m): 9:48pm On Oct 14, 2014
Descartes:
Were you asleep when you typed the aboveFYI £20 is about N5700.

Na wa for you and this your archaic economics o.
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by superstar1(m): 9:51pm On Oct 14, 2014
backtosender:
Frustration i will prescribe tablets for your igbo fever,is it because lagos is kindly shifting to right owners? if you want job at the building site in my land in lagos i can help you.Make sure you take one in the morning,one in evening also while taken (Hpotype-B) anti depressant drugs you will be fine and mind you( LAGOS is no mans land) we develop lagos with business and commerce and majority oil money yorubas contributed less from their quota..

Try us we will take over the whole lagos by force we have too many cash to command anything we choose 2.Almighty God bless us we are always the winners..

The same way the f00lish Zik was shown the way to the land of yanmiri, who is even your greatest, is the same way we will show you the way to your red mud.

We have been lording it over you since 1842 and so shall it be forever.

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by Descartes: 9:56pm On Oct 14, 2014
superstar1:

Na wa for you and this your archaic economics o.
Even if we go by index it is not up to what you stated. angry
Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by shizzle11(m): 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
superstar1:

May u and your entire generation be bed ridden like Achebe. Azikwe and Ojukwu.

May someone be rocking your wife, while you are being bed ridden like Ojukwu.

Ode Oshi. Bunch of wandering vagabonds
May you and your entire generation born and unborn drink poison and be injected with deadly fluid like awolowo and abiola

May your wife be banged continuously by your blood relations and father like obasanjo

May you and your entire generation live in acute penury, pain, suffering, hunger, rejection, regret, and neglect like benjamin ode-kunle

Ezi, Anuofia. Useless bunch of dirty, lazy ignoramus.

8 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by superstar1(m): 10:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
Descartes:
Even if we go by index it is not up to what you stated. angry

Purchasing power calculator actually shows £612.

1 Like

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by shizzle11(m): 10:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
superstar1:

The same way the f00lish Zik was shown the way to the land of yanmiri, who is even your greatest, is the same way we will show you the way to your red mud.

We have been lording it over you since 1842 and so shall it be forever.
In your deluded ewedu brain isnt it? keep fooling and consoling yourself. bar.stard iddiottt

4 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by superstar1(m): 10:11pm On Oct 14, 2014
shizzle11:

May you and your entire generation born and unborn drink poison and be injected with deadly fluid like awolowo and abiola

May your wife be banged continuously by your blood relations and father like obasanjo

May you and your entire generation live in acute penury, pain, suffering, hunger, rejection, regret, and neglect like benjamin ode-kunle

Ezi, Anuofia. Useless bunch of dirty, lazy ignoramus.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

At last the flatty is finding his voice, with his akpu filled brain.

May Sango use your skull to drink akamu before the end of the year. ase.

May ogun bath with your blood, Ase

May Sapona visit all your lineage. Ase

May Eesu lalu Ogiri oko, manifest in your miserable life. Ase

May Agemo visit the works of your hands. Ase

Ode oshi, eranko jati jati.

We remain your lords and you will forever be our slaves. Copy that and deal with it, my bingo.

He is using the word dirty, as if the twin cesspits of Onitsha and Aba are in planet Pluto. Yeye dey smell. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by superstar1(m): 10:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
shizzle11:
In your deluded ewedu brain isnt it? keep fooling and consoling yourself. bar.stard iddiottt

You are the Nigerian war booty, the official slave. Hope your defeated uncles remembered to tell you that.

Were somebody, oloriburuku nobody.

3 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by shizzle11(m): 10:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
superstar1:

At last the flatty is finding his voice, with his akpu filled brain.

May Sango use your skull to drink akamu before the end of the year. ase.

May ogun bath with your blood, Ase

May Sapona visit all your lineage. Ase

May Eesu lalu Ogiri oko, manifest in your miserable life. Ase

May Agemo visit the works of your hands. Ase

Ode oshi, eranko jati jati.

We remain your lords and you will forever be our slaves. Copy that and deal with it, my bingo.
hohohoho...kkikikikiki i am trembling in fear....the yoloba maggot has spoken

May amadioha use your head for pepper soup. ISEE

May obatala use your testicles for sacrifice. ISEE

May ebola visit and ravage you and your entire lineage and village. ISEE

May you and your entire community be born with acute mental disorder and become deranged like kemi omololu. ISEE

May you and your lineage suffer incurable leprosy. ISEE

Agu tawa kwa gi agba ebe anwa. Ozu nuru anwu

4 Likes

Re: Igbo And Yoruba Collaboration Can Change Nigeria, If They Bury The Hatchet. by coolscott(m): 10:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
obioraval:

When Awolowo and the Akinloyes of this world conspired to stop Azikiwe from becoming the first Premier of the Western Region in 1954, Azikiwe wasted no time rushing back to the East to force Eyo Ita from Calabar to shelve his ambition to become the first Premier of Eastern Region. If he had allowed Eyo Ita to have his wish, most Nigerians, myself included, would have been singing his praise today as the first nationalist in Nigeria and he would have been right to condemn Awolowo for stopping him from becoming the first Premier of Western Region.

Interesting

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Seven Lies The Nigerian Media Have Been Telling Against Ojukwu For 50 Years / President Buhari: I’m Impressed With Level Of Development In Imo / PDP Links Supreme Court Fire Outbreak To Atiku, Obi’s Appeals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.