Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,808 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... (53261 Views)

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / 10 Ways Sinners Celebrate Easter- By Tosyne2much / Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 29, 2014
VirginFinder:

I noticed a rise in pro-homosexual threads in this section.
That's why I created an anti-homosexual thread to counter you guys and flush you all out of this section.

And you think the threat of hell would do that. You must have bumped your head on hard brick

7 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2014
masonkz:

Only you, judge, jury and jailer.

Is this what your bible teaches you? to go about looking for people who are going to hell? You just woke up one morning and decided to create a thread on gay people and hell, yet you've failed to properly address the verse of the bible I quoted above.

Dude tell us something we don't know

You guys caused it by spamming this section with threads that glorify your sinful and abominable sexual disposition thereby swaying and confusing the weak and gullible.

That's why I created this thread to counter you diehard homosexuals and save the weak and gullible christians who rarely read their Bibles from your hands.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2014
masonkz:

And you think the threat of hell would do that. You must have bumped your head on hard brick

You guys may be irredeemable. Too bad.
But I know by God's grace and by virtue of this thread I have saved a number of folks from your hands.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2014
VirginFinder:

You guys caused it by spamming this section with threads that glorify your sinful and abominable sexual disposition thereby swaying and confusing the weak and gullible

That's why I created this thread to counter you diehard homosexuals and save the weak and gullible christians who rarely read their Bibles from your hands.

LMAO! grin grin grin

Lemme get this straight: You were being swayed and you started getting weak and confused about your sexuality grin grin

Else I see no reason for the paranoia. Did anyone in this section come to tell you that they were being "swayed" into being gay?

Man you've got issues.

7 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 9:49pm On Oct 29, 2014
VirginFinder:

You guys may be irredeemable. Too bad.
But I know by God's grace and by virtue of this thread I have saved a number of folks from your hands.

You won't kill me with laughter grin grin grin

If you're gay, you're gay. If you're straight, you're straight. A million and one threads won't change that

Why threads pertaining to gay people would make someone rethink his/her sexuality is beyond me.

5 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:01pm On Oct 29, 2014
masonkz:

LMAO! grin grin grin

Lemme get this straight: You were being swayed and you started getting weak and confused about your sexuality grin grin

Else I see no reason for the paranoia. Did anyone in this section come to tell you that they were being "swayed" into being gay?

Man you've got issues.

hahahahaha

Game over bro!

You've all been busted.

From henceforth I'll be your nemesis in this section. I'll give you no leeway.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by beryl04(m): 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard and you'll rot in hell.

Gay oshi!

Hehehehe...uhm, Mr hell's prefect when are u coming out of that closet?

Mu ..m..u like you.

Olodo labata!

5 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2014
masonkz:

You won't kill me with laughter grin grin grin

If you're gay, you're gay. If you're straight, you're straight. A million and one threads won't change that

Why threads pertaining to gay people would make someone rethink his/her sexuality is beyond me.

Trash!
Lies from the pit of hell.
Gays and lesbians are sinners and they'll go to hell if they dont repent.
Chikena!!
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:07pm On Oct 29, 2014
beryl04:

Hehehehe...uhm, Mr hell's prefect when are u coming out of that closet?

Mu ..m..u like you.

Olodo labata!

Ode!

It's no more business as usual for you guys.

Thought you and your comrades were forming ignore.

I can see this thread is causing you all nightmares.

hahahahahahhaaha

Glory be to God in the highest. Hallelujah!!
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:09pm On Oct 29, 2014
Goodnight everybody.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 29, 2014
VirginFinder:

hahahahaha

Game over bro!

You've all been busted.

From henceforth I'll be your nemesis in this section. I'll give you no leeway.

By all means, you're free to be obsessed with us. wink

5 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2014
VirginFinder:

Trash!
Lies from the pit of hell.
Gays and lesbians are sinners and they'll go to hell if they dont repent.
Chikena!!

Sometimes we just need to tell ourselves some certain things, in order to feel better. So, go on wink

5 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by beryl04(m): 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2014
VirginFinder:

Ode!

It's no more business as usual for you guys.

Thought you and your comrades were forming ignore.

I can see this thread is causing you all nightmares.

hahahahahahhaaha

Glory be to God in the highest. Hallelujah!!

I laughed out loud at that one.u are a comedian really.
On this ur worthless thread, some will come here to educate u but I won't bother with that cos I know how thick u are !some of us, however are here cos u make us laugh.Hahahaha.

6 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by beryl04(m): 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2014
Hey virginfinder,check that picture below and see which one is you.
effiing Neanderthal!

5 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by CANTICLES: 11:27pm On Oct 29, 2014
VirginFinder:

A homosexual is a sinner and is hell-bound.
The same fate awaits any other unrepentant sinner.
ALRIGHT ... For somone to be tormented, the person has to be living and we all know life is a gift ; will God grant the gift of everlasting life to sinners OR they will perish as written in John 3:16??
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 30, 2014
beryl04:

On this ur worthless thread, some will come here to educate u but I won't bother with that cos I know how thick u are !some of us, however are here cos u make us laugh.Hahahaha.

The guy is a real clown. Apparently he opened this thread to get our attention.

5 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 11:17am On Oct 30, 2014
CANTICLES:
ALRIGHT ... For somone to be tormented, the person has to be living and we all know life is a gift ; will God grant the gift of everlasting life to sinners OR they will perish as written in John 3:16??

To perish means to be tormented in hell.
Physical life is a gift.
Everlasting life is earned by the grace of God.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 11:18am On Oct 30, 2014
masonkz:

By all means, you're free to be obsessed with us. wink

I am giving you headaches. Your time is up.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 11:20am On Oct 30, 2014
masonkz:

Sometimes we just need to tell ourselves some certain things, in order to feel better. So, go on wink

Whatever, you and your partners in abomination are hell-bound if you don't repent.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 11:23am On Oct 30, 2014
beryl04:

Liar! Why did it take you so long to come and laugh?
Why form ignore initially? Ode!!
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 11:26am On Oct 30, 2014
beryl04:
Hey virginfinder,check that picture below and see which one is you.
effiing Neanderthal!

You are far worse than a neanderthal because a male neanderthal will never be attracted to another male neaderthal.
You see your life?

2 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 11:28am On Oct 30, 2014
masonkz:

The guy is a real clown. Apparently he opened this thread to get our attention.

And why did it take you so long to pay me the attention?

You all thought I was joking right?

Homosexuality will never be accepted not talk of prevailing in this section.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 30, 2014
VirginFinder:

And why did it take you so long to pay me the attention?

You all thought I was joking right?

Homosexuality will never be accepted not talk of prevailing in this section.

Oh you were expecting me to reply immediately? Sorry I also have other things calling for my attention.

you really like our presence here. Say the truth. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 30, 2014
VirginFinder:

Whatever, you and your partners in abomination are hell-bound if you don't repent.

Nahhh. We've already booked our VIP rooms in heaven. Well furnished too grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 11:46am On Oct 30, 2014
masonkz:

Oh you were expecting me to reply immediately? Sorry I also have other things calling for my attention.

you really like our presence here. Say the truth. grin grin

hahahahahahaha

I knew it was a matter of time before you diehard homosexuals showed up. That was why I never bothered to mention any of you.

You all are like the proverbial goat pushed to the wall. The only difference is that you can't do anything to me, your pursuer, because the Lord is on my side.

It's game over bro!
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 11:48am On Oct 30, 2014
masonkz:

Nahhh. We've already booked our VIP rooms in hell. Well furnished too grin grin

There are no furnished VIP rooms in hell.

The devil himself will be in torment.

Sorry!
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 30, 2014
VirginFinder:

hahahahahahaha

I knew it was a matter of time before you diehard homosexuals showed up. That was why I never bothered to mention any of you.

You all are like the proverbial goat pushed to the wall. The only difference is that you can't do anything to me, your pursuer, because the Lord is on my side.

It's game over bro!

You say you want us gone, yet you open a thread calling for our presence. I respond to it, now you say you'll make us gone...yet you keep quoting me.

How confused can you be?

7 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 30, 2014
VirginFinder:

There are no furnished VIP room in hell.

The devil himself will be in torment.

Sorry!

Tell me, how does the devil look like? Is he as black as the black man, while the angels are as white as the white men?

Brainwashed guy.

Continue. I feel like trolling along with you today grin

7 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Ukutsgp(m): 12:16pm On Oct 30, 2014
@virginfinder. Just leave those guy, they just want to make you angry and at the end, make you to err. They dnt want to change but God can change them. Leave them for God to handle.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by CANTICLES: 5:27pm On Oct 30, 2014
VirginFinder:

To perish means to be tormented in hell.
Physical life is a gift.
Everlasting life is earned by the grace of God.
what is he saying, Can somtin that has perished be tormented ?? So when we say perishable goods, we refer to items that are been tormented ?? And since they are tormented, they are alive thus God gives them everlasting life ?? What a crock ! Honestly, its high time u awake from ur religious slumber ... Open ur english dictionary and check the meaning of perish .. " to waste away, to ceased from existing, to die" !!! Here is ur answer in black and white " the wages sin pays is death (been Dead)" Rom 6:23 ! While only the righteous receive the "GIFT" of everlasting life !!!

3 Likes

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 5:33pm On Oct 30, 2014
masonkz:

You say you want us gone, yet you open a thread calling for our presence. I respond to it, now you say you'll make us gone...yet you keep quoting me.

How confused can you be?

Your palms reek of trash!

I send I wanted to flush you guys out of this section and stop you from misleading hapless people and I created a thread to that effect.

Do you really think I want this thread to die/go down knowing fully well that it gives you sleepless nights and troubles your conscience?

Come on, I will keep quoting you to keep the thread awake. You should be smart enough to realise my antic.

hahahahahahahaha
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by CANTICLES: 5:36pm On Oct 30, 2014
VirginFinder:

Liar! Why did it take you so long to come and laugh?
Why form ignore initially? Ode!!
... Am just looking at u as u called people Ode!! A yoruba people's word for fool , honestly speaking a true christian dont need such degrading and abusive words to back up his words !! Heed this warning found in Ephesians 4:31

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? / Nigerian Old Time Popular Gospel Artists: What They Are Now Up To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.