Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,846 members, 7,820,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... (53265 Views)

Hell Will Be Hotter For Deeper Life Sinners - W.F. Kumuyi / 10 Ways Sinners Celebrate Easter- By Tosyne2much / Nigeria Popular Pastors That May Lead You To Hell If You Follow Their Doctrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 5:14pm On Nov 04, 2014
Repent
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 5:40pm On Nov 05, 2014
Repent.
The Kingdom of God is at hand.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 5:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
Repent!
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 4:38pm On Nov 08, 2014
Repent...
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Weah96: 5:39pm On Nov 08, 2014
VirginFinder:
Repent today

I'll repent six seconds before kicking the bucket. You don't really have to speak in order to be born again. Hahaha.
All one has to do is talk in one's own head. Right? Say a few magic words and I'm in there.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 6:39pm On Nov 09, 2014
Weah96:

I'll repent six seconds before kicking the bucket. You don't really have to speak in order to be born again. Hahaha.
All one has to do is talk in one's own head. Right? Say a few magic words and I'm in there.

hahaha

You may not be that lucky.

Infact, I think those who ever have the slightest inkling that they'll soon die or who have a few moments to live before giving up the ghost are good standing Christians whom the Lord has decided to have mercy on thereby allowing them to make amends before they die.

Most diehard sinners may die suddenly and if at all they have the opportunity to repent, they will most likely not be able to take advantage of it because of guilty conscience. E.g. Judas Iscariot.

Today is the day of salvation. Tomorrow might be too late.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Weah96: 5:07pm On Nov 10, 2014
VirginFinder:

hahaha

You may not be that lucky.

Infact, I think those who ever have the slightest inkling that they'll soon die or who have a few moments to live before giving up the ghost are good standing Christians whom the Lord has decided to have mercy on thereby allowing them to make amends before they die.

Most diehard sinners may die suddenly and if at all they have the opportunity to repent, they will most likely not be able to take advantage of it because of guilty conscience. E.g. Judas Iscariot.

Today is the day of salvation. Tomorrow might be too late.

Few people die suddenly, one always gets a chance to think about something.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 8:36pm On Nov 11, 2014
Weah96:

Few people die suddenly, one always gets a chance to think about something.

Few? Wrong.
Even clergymen may not be that lucky.
Besides, you may not even be thinking about the most important thing - heaven - since it never was in your mind.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Weah96: 9:07pm On Nov 11, 2014
VirginFinder:

Few? Wrong.
Even clergymen may not be that lucky.
Besides, you may not even be thinking about the most important thing - heaven - since it never was in your mind.

Listen, an injured or such person knows when his death is imminent. You will have six seconds to use your brain for something. You can say a few magic words with that time, or do something else.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 4:55pm On Nov 12, 2014
Weah96:

Listen, an injured or such person knows when his death is imminent. You will have six seconds to use your brain for something. You can say a few magic words with that time, or do something else.

Come on. An injured person who is still conscious may not be at the risk of death at least immediately. Such a person will be looking forward to help, treatment and recovery.
But an injured person who is unconscious may or may not regain consciousness to confess and repent.

Talking about 6 seconds, I think a quick summary of the person's life is replayed shortly before death. It's not a time to confess and repent at all. It's damn too short.

Now is the best time to confess and repent.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Weah96: 5:18pm On Nov 12, 2014
VirginFinder:

Come on. An injured person who is still conscious may not be at the risk of death at least immediately. Such a person will be looking forward to help, treatment and recovery.
But an injured person who is unconscious may or may not regain consciousness to confess and repent.

Talking about 6 seconds, I think a quick summary of the person's life is replayed shortly before death. It's not a time to confess and repent at all. It's damn too short.

Now is the best time to confess and repent.

I've experienced death before, albeit under the influence of shrooms.

One always has 6 seconds, even in a plane crash.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2014
Weah96:

I've experienced death before, albeit under the influence of shrooms.

One always has 6 seconds, even in a plane crash.

Congratulations

But I said the 6 seconds is too short to a meaningful confession and repentance.
Rather, one will watch a quick summary of their life.

What makes you think you can ever outsmart God especially as you have decided to intentionally outsmart Him?

You are very mistaken bro if you think you can outsmart God.
It will NEVER be!

Today is the day of salvation.
Repent before it's too late.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Weah96: 5:41pm On Nov 13, 2014
VirginFinder:

Congratulations

But I said the 6 seconds is too short to a meaningful confession and repentance.
Rather, one will watch a quick summary of their life.

What makes you think you can ever outsmart God especially as you have decided to intentionally outsmart Him?

You are very mistaken bro if you think you can outsmart God.
It will NEVER be!

Today is the day of salvation.
Repent before it's too late.

Which God are you referring to? You have to be more specific. According to Folykaze, Beyonce and I are Gods.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 8:55pm On Nov 14, 2014
Weah96:

Which God are you referring to? You have to be more specific. According to Folykaze, Beyonce and I are Gods.

The Almighty God of course. The very one you are trying to outsmart.

Any other god is a god.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Weah96: 5:25am On Nov 15, 2014
VirginFinder:

The Almighty God of course. The very one you are trying to outsmart.

Any other god is a god.

There's no such thing. Jesus is Almighty God, according to the bible.

The word, which was Almighty God, became a human being called Jesus, according to the first chapter of the gospel of John.

Now nature to me is Almighty God, because She runs s)hit around here.

The imaginary Jesus is not greater than Nature. Only in the story book.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 5:58pm On Nov 15, 2014
Weah96:

There's no such thing. Jesus is Almighty God, according to the bible.

The word, which was Almighty God, became a human being called Jesus, according to the first chapter of the gospel of John.

Now nature to me is Almighty God, because She runs s)hit around here.

The imaginary Jesus is not greater than Nature. Only in the story book.

In a sense, you are right that Jesus is the Almighty God.

Every other thing you typed is heretic trash capable of landing you in hell.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Weah96: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2014
VirginFinder:

In a sense, you are right that Jesus is the Almighty God.

Every other thing you typed is heretic trash capable of landing you in hell.

You're going to hell too, for ignoring Allah and his prophet Mohammed.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:08pm On Nov 16, 2014
Weah96:

You're going to hell too, for ignoring Allah and his prophet Mohammed.

The Bible did not tell me to follow/adhere to Allah and Prophet Mohammed.
So I can't go to hell for ignoring them.
Never!
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 5:49pm On Nov 17, 2014
Repent
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:32pm On Nov 18, 2014
Repent now!
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2014
Repent o
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 20, 2014
Repent grin
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:42am On Nov 21, 2014
FrancisTony:
Repent grin

Thanks bro! wink
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 4:54pm On Nov 21, 2014
This guy is sure a nutty! He's succeeded in boring out some few friends he was lucky to get in this godawful thread.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 7:24am On Nov 22, 2014
Johnpaul88:
This guy is sure a nutty! He's succeeded in boring out some few friends he was lucky to get in this godawful thread.

Are you still gay?

If yes, please repent today.

Today is the day of salvation. Tomorrow may be too late.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 22, 2014
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 22, 2014
VirginFinder:

Are you still gay?

If yes, please repent today.

Today is the day of salvation. Tomorrow may be too late.
People destined for hell (if it exists indeed?) is all men with sin, gay or not.

Am I still gay? That's a laugh! I always have been a gay and forever will be!

Do I need to repent?I didn't need to repent from myself. That's contradiction!

Gay people need legalisation of marriage so that for those of them that are quite religious and chaste, their union with their partners couldn't be seen are sin . Those who involve in pre marital sex, gay or straight, are the ones that should repent of their sins. Legalisation of gay marriage is the only way forward.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 11:09am On Nov 23, 2014
VirginFinder:
The truth is that gays and lesbians will go to hell if they don't repent.
Same goes for every other sinner.
The only difference is that homosexuals are recalcitrant, adamant and impervious to correction and clearly stated biblical instructions. They have refused to accept that they are wrong or what they do is sin. They want to be accepted and loved for who they are while making no attempt to change by way of seeking help.
Worse still, they want to enjoy get married like normal people, adopt kids and corrupt them. They want heterosexuals to be like them.

No amount of Catholic/papal window dressing(I pity unsuspecting catholics) and worldly approval will save them.

There is a growing trend of humanism around the world. It preaches that whatever you do is right as far as you don't hurt anybody.
This doctrine is satanic and hell inspired.

Unfortunately, humanism(satanism) may continue to thrive in these end times. The Bible has said it. But it will never happen until the rapture has taken place.

I am not claiming to be a saint. I keep confessing my sins daily, trying my best to avoid sin and working towards perfection. I pray that I will not be found wanting when it matters most.
I do not claim to be right while continuing in sin.

Romans 1: 19-28
19 Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath showed it unto them.
20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:
21 Because that, when they knew God, they glorified him not as God, neither were thankful; but became vain in their imaginations, and their foolish heart was darkened.
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,
23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.
24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:
25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen. 26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature: 27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

@VirginFinder

I am a gay guy and agree with what you are saying to an extent.

This passage in the bible always bothered me.

It one of the clearest parts in the bible. Talking about Homosexuality

But I would like to analyse this passage with you.

If you read through this passage from the beginning you would see It says God showed them his truth and his light

But they denied it calling him a terrible man...

Then GOD gave them to UNCLEANLINESS through the LUST of their own hearts.

What would you define as LUST? Is lust unnatural and of Satan? When you see your wife in the bedroom do you not LUST after her?

This line also talks about ALL KINDS OF SEXUALITY not just HOMOSEXUALITY. It even proves that people naturally have Homosexual feelings.

Dont get me wrong... When I say Homosexuality I mean only Attraction and not the sexual act.

The definition of Homosexuality is when a man/woman is attracted to the same sex. not when a man or woman is having sex with the same sex.

And GOD used this medium and give them up to uncleanliness. The bible talks alot about uncleanliness a lot. In the old and new testament. IT ALWAYS refers uncleanliness as something bad or a disease

To me I feel this uncleanliness is SEXUAL TRANSMITTED DISEASES in the bible.

The Word of God is indeed powerful. God knew about HIV and AIDS even before man discovered it.

Here comes a tricky part...VILE AFFECTIONS

Some translations of the bible call this different names.

Degrading Passions, Shameful Lusts...

I think this is actually ANAL SEX!

If you read this passage very well You see it says Women gave up their natural use.

I don't think this part talked about Lesbians... It talked about Women who practise anal sex.

Funny right?

Women who gave up their vagina and let men have anal intercourse with them.

And then God said likewise... Men burned with lust for one another...

It didn't say men burnt with Evil or Satanic lust for one another.

It just Meant PROMISCUOUS gays having unprotected ANAL sex with numerous sex partners.

The RECOMPENSE meant they get a sexual disease and HIV and AIDS at the end of the day.

Read This

The HIV virus is more easily transmitted through unprotected anal intercourse than through unprotected vaginal intercourse [28] and men who report unprotected receptive anal intercourse are at increased risk of contracting the HIV virus.[25] Generally, the receptive partner is at greater risk of contracting the HIV virus because the lining of the rectum is thin and may allow the virus to enter the body through semen exchange. The insertive partner is also at risk because STIs can enter through the urethra or through small cuts, abrasions, or open sores on the penis.

This is my Own understanding of this passage.

1 Like

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:22am On Nov 24, 2014
Scaredsilent:

@VirginFinder

If you read through this passage from the beginning you would see It says God showed them his truth and his light

Then GOD gave them to UNCLEANLINE

This has got to be hell-inspired turning of scripture on its head.

You are a changing the truth of God into a lie according to Romans 1:25 similar to how the Serpent told Adam & Eve in the garden of Eden that they won't die if they ate the forbidden fruit in contrast to God's command.

Romans 1:26b says the women did the natural use into that which is against nature. Does that not clearly depict lesbianism?
Romans 1:27 says and likewise also the men leaving the natural use of the woman burned in their lust one with,men with men working that which is unseemly and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which is meet.
If this is not a graphic description of homosexuality, then what can ever be?

Homosexuality is a subset of sexual perversion which includes ANal sexxxx.

Homosexuals are hell-bound!
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 10:27am On Nov 24, 2014
VirginFinder:

You are a changing the truth of God into a lie according to Romans 1:25 similar to how the Serpent told Adam & Eve in the garden of Eden that they won't die if they ate the forbidden fruit in contrast to God's command.

Romans 1:26b says the women did the natural use into that which is against nature. Does that not clearly depict lesbianism?
Romans 1:27 says and likewise also the men leaving the natural use of the woman burned in their lust one with,men with men working that which is unseemly and receiving in themselves that recompense of their error which is meet.

And I am guessing you didn't read through all I wrote ...

I read through every thing you wrote and all you did was quote only the beginning of all I said.

What you are doing is the same thing the Pharisees wanted to do to stone Mary Magdalene calling her an adulteress.

Can you kindly read through all I said...

Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by Nobody: 10:29am On Nov 24, 2014
VirginFinder:

And I am guessing you didn't read through all I wrote ...

I read through every thing you wrote and all you did was quote only the beginning of all I said.

What you are doing is the same thing the Pharisees wanted to do to stone Mary Magdalene calling her an adulteress.

Can you kindly read through all I said...

And My Dear do through your research... Anaal Sex is not Homosexual Behavour. Its just a form of sex. The bible highly discouraged it though. Because it wasnt safe. Diseases could easily be gotten from it.
Re: Gays & Lesbians Are Sinners And They Will Go To Hell If... by VirginFinder: 10:34am On Nov 24, 2014
Scaredsilent:

@VirginFinder

Then GOD gave them to UNCLEANLINESS through the LUST of their own hearts.

What would you define as LUST? Is lust unnatural and of Satan? When you see your wife in the bedroom do you not LUST after her?

This line also talks about ALL KINDS OF SEXUALITY not just HOMOSEXUALITY. It even proves that people naturally have Homosexual feelings.

Dont get me wrong... When I say Homosexuality I mean only Attraction and not the sexual act.

The definition of Homosexuality is when a man/woman is attracted to the same sex. not when a man or woman is having sex with the same sex.

And GOD used this medium and give them up to uncleanliness. The bible talks alot about uncleanliness a lot. In the old and new testament. IT ALWAYS refers uncleanliness as something bad or a disease

To me I feel this uncleanliness is SEXUAL TRANSMITTED DISEASES in the bible.

The Word of God is indeed powerful. God knew about HIV and AIDS even before man discovered it.

Here comes a tricky part...VILE AFFECTIONS

Some translations of the bible call this different names.

Degrading Passions, Shameful Lusts...

I think this is actually ANAL SEX!

If you read this passage very well You see it says Women gave up their natural use.

I don't think this part talked about Lesbians... It talked about Women who practise anal sex.

Funny right?

Women who gave up their vagina and let men have anal intercourse with them.

And then God said likewise... Men burned with lust for one another...

It didn't say men burnt with Evil or Satanic lust for one another.

It just Meant PROMISCUOUS gays having unprotected ANAL sex with numerous sex partners.

The RECOMPENSE meant they get a sexual disease and HIV and AIDS at the end of the day.

Read This

The HIV virus is more easily transmitted through unprotected anal intercourse than through unprotected vaginal intercourse [28] and men who report unprotected receptive anal intercourse are at increased risk of contracting the HIV virus.[25] Generally, the receptive partner is at greater risk of contracting the HIV virus because the lining of the rectum is thin and may allow the virus to enter the body through semen exchange. The insertive partner is also at risk because STIs can enter through the urethra or through small cuts, abrasions, or open sores on the penis.

This is my Own understanding of this passage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

Was Adam Truly The First Man On Earth? / What Is The Work Of Reverend Sisters In The Catholic Church? / Is Pastor W.F Kumuyi The Only Honest Pastor/Overseer In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.