Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,459 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Governor Uduaghan In Multiple Adultery Mess+ How He Dated Omoni Oboli,others… - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Governor Uduaghan In Multiple Adultery Mess+ How He Dated Omoni Oboli,others… (2555 Views)

4 Guys Dated This Lady And Died After Leaving Her / Nigerian Guy To Wed "Side Chic" He Dated For 8 Years / Ex-minister Femi Fani Kayode Claims He Dated Bianca Onoh Ojukwu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Uduaghan In Multiple Adultery Mess+ How He Dated Omoni Oboli,others… by bizwatch234: 11:20am On Oct 14, 2014
Adultery is a sin, and God frowns at it, so painful it is when a man involved in the act has a God-fearing wife, like Roli. It is more painful when the former medical Doctors amorous ‘sexcapade’ could lead to the breaking of another man’s marriage. In the past, the governor of the oil-rich Delta State, His Excellency, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan has been accused of sleeping with anything in skirt, especially married women. It was alleged that he has slept with virtually all the married women in his cabinet, and was once involved in a paternity scandal that involves a female singer from his Itsekiri extraction of Delta State. One of his many mistress is one Jully a Regional Manager with former Equatorial Trust Bank, which he is alleged to be having an amorous affair with for years now. Until the bubble busted recently with his ‘sexcapade’ in wrecking a nollywood actor, Ruke Amata’s home. The sex scandal was so messy that so many actors where mention in the movie.
The governor’s alleged adulterous act with Ruke’s wife, which had been on for long, was recently exposed when their dirty love messages on Blackberry leaked online.
Painfully, the governor claims to be happily married but finds joy in sleeping with anything in skirt, especially other people’s wives.
Also allegedly implicated in this sex in high places drama is Nollywood star actress and mother of three, Omoni Oboli who is currently being quoted by a website of admitting she slept with Delta State Governor Emanuel Uduaghan
The leaked Blackberry chats disclosed that the randy governor, who was a top ranking official in the State before becoming governor, allegedly met Gilda through Oboli at a State function in Asaba and immediately fell head over heels in ‘lust’ with her.
The dark skinned governor who repeatedly called Gilda (MMP) Missing My Princess, in their leaked and messy chats, also joined her in disparaging Oboli, when she (Gilda), accused him of getting too close to the actress.
Below are excerpts from the dirty conversations between the Governor Uduaghan and Ruke’s wife. Gilda, who shuttles between Lagos and London.
Governor: Good night my baby.
GILDA AND Gov. Uduaghan

SSG: How are u MPP? Hope U are adjusting to Nigeria?

Gilda: I miss u sooooo much! When ur coming home?

Gilda: I want to be with u

Gilda: Good night my precious! :* (Hug)

SSG: Gdnite. Ur friend has become very desparate

Gilda: She said when u get back she will give me ur fone number to call u and ask u if we both can come see u that she just
needs to meet u face to face

Gilda: I asked her what she plans to do if she meets u and she said whatever she has to

SSG: She says she wants to come to …. Over d weekend. She wants a friend to talk to, it can be lonely blab bla!

SSG: I tire!

Gilda: Me sef don tire!

SSG: Calls virtually every minute & had not talked to her since Tue until today.

Gilda: She told me that….gave ….oil blokes so between u and …. That the house money must come out by fire by force!

SSG: Lol!

SSG: ’By fire by force’

Gilda: Her exact words

SSG: KK. Can handle that

SSG: Make she dey pray well or if na juju!

Gilda: She said since na my … wey in or give oga dey cause wahala I go give am make matter settle!

Gilda: I cried so hard after she left cos I am soo sick of her matter it makes me cringe

Gilda: She said she has no shame again!

SSG: Lol. Told her d kokoro story. She didn’t understand.

Gilda: What’s the kokoro story?

SSG: Now MPP…is there for me! No conditions!

Gilda: Fully yours!

SSG: Will tell you d kokoro story when I see U!

Gilda: Ok! Can’t wait!

SSG: (hug) (big smile)

Gilda: Sleep tight my precious adorable love of my life! I love u to bits

Gilda: But seriously I am scared of her now! She is really desparate!

SSG: No cause for alarm

Gilda: (kisses)

GILDA AND GOVERNOR UDUAGHAN

Gilda: Gdm. Hope u r ok. How can someone who said she cannot imagine sleeping with becos u don’t appeal to her at all, that she will first kill herself, she will throw up if she kisses u and all sort of nasty stuff now need u so much that u r d only friend she has. I hv always known that u hv a very soft spot for her and I hv always come a very distant second to her. She has always been dark circling round our friendship and it saddens me. Maybe it’s really true that men like women who pose for them and treat them like shit. Like I said pretence has never been my thing good or bad. It just breaks my heart that u seem to be withdrawing from me to make room for someone who clearly is out to get something from u. I hv decided to never discuss her with u again. I will continue loving u like I hv always hv and ever will. If u hv space for me in your life I will be happy but if not u hv given me beautiful memories to last a life time but pls be careful I know u also hv a good heart. God bless u. I love u with all of me! Whether that is enough I don’t know. Hope to see u soon.

Gilda: God help me to make u see that u and my kids are d only bright spots in my life.

Gilda: Tell me how to win ur heart cos I hvnt got a clue obviously but let me tell u once again that I love u and I am not
ashamed to say it.

SSG: O

SSG: U did not see my status?

Gilda: I am sorry! Noticed it after

SSG: I have more challenges than talking abt who loves and hates me!

Gilda: My knees are on the ground! I swear I saw it very late!

Gilda: I swear i won’t bb again!

SSG: Who is …dat I shld have sleepless nite over? Maybe you U really don’t know me

Gilda: I have decided NEVER to talk about her again and trust me it’s over and done with!

Gilda: Hope u r okay, though

Gilda: God is your strength always. I am sincerely sorry. I love you!

Gilda: She just showed me your text messages. She wants to reactivate her bb cos u said you wished it was on so u wld
open up to her…just came into town for a week. She is off to…on wed till Friday and that as soon as she comes bk its off to…both of us. I asked her if u okayed the…she said u hv no choice and that if u didn’t want her to come u wld have told her so thar she doesn’t no y u r hoarding the money when e plenty for your hand. It’s all twisted and strange to me and it actually saddens me!

If u remembered d first time i met u alone at d den i struggled with my feelings because as much as i wanted you i felt u wld just like most guys sweet at the beginning and once a new interest comes u r history and beliv me, i have had my fair share of pains but i did give in and that day marked the beginning of d best days of my life in a long time.

I am a hopeless romantic, what keeps me going is not money, of course it has put food and shelter and clothes on me and my kids but it is d pet names u gave me, the sweet icons u send to me. It is December, the us all through your surgery, u taking time to send me pics of u with tubes, i kissed those pics every min. It is d bday msg to me, ur new year msg, my gnight, u wishing me safe flights those r what makes us special. U told me at the beginning that I should be understanding cos of your job. Babes i no something i may hv seem to u as too demanding of ur time but i met u as a gov but u had my time even if it was a word form ubut uwld respond to me. When u stopped doing that i felt u didn’t feel d same as before. U get so upset when i say something u don’t like instead of scolding and correcting me.

I beg and cry out to u but u say i don’t have self-confidence. I spent d most beautiful day with u in…and I tot we were back on track but u go back to ignoring my msg so much that on d day of our victory u didn’t acknowledge my greetings. I felt really bad and me not knowing how to pretend spoke my mind and u got so pissed u deleted me from your bb. I love u hopelessly! If i met u before I got married, I would gladly be your mistress for life. I am no…but i don’t think i am too bad. I am ever so sorry for every wrong thing i hv done nad said. I hv been a wreck since Friday! LUSM. Lets go back to the way we were please.smiley

Good morning babes! Lagos safe and sound!

SSG: thank God

Gilda: I pray someday i get to spend a full day and night with u. Ur turn to give me a bath next time. Shocking conversation I suppose! While the lover boy governor is not only good at milking the State treasury of which petitions are already lying over the place, he is also very good at sleeping with other peoples’ wife. The women we gathered are not bother about his not too good looks, rather they are after his deep pocket. You will recall that the governor and his wife Roli just renewed their marriage vows, while that is good, we hear the woman is not very happy with her husband excapade.

2 Shares

Re: Governor Uduaghan In Multiple Adultery Mess+ How He Dated Omoni Oboli,others… by mperoakeem(m): 12:09pm On Oct 14, 2014
Alagbere...
Re: Governor Uduaghan In Multiple Adultery Mess+ How He Dated Omoni Oboli,others… by nanauju(f): 12:23pm On Oct 14, 2014
Re: Governor Uduaghan In Multiple Adultery Mess+ How He Dated Omoni Oboli,others… by stanconnect(m): 1:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
Women and money!
Re: Governor Uduaghan In Multiple Adultery Mess+ How He Dated Omoni Oboli,others… by Blackfire(m): 4:54pm On Oct 14, 2014
i dont know y some ladies are so attracted to married men and its woes
Re: Governor Uduaghan In Multiple Adultery Mess+ How He Dated Omoni Oboli,others… by Crocz(m): 5:30pm On Oct 14, 2014
Badt guy sharp guy...see him head like turkey lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Governor Uduaghan In Multiple Adultery Mess+ How He Dated Omoni Oboli,others… by philantoxx(m): 7:05pm On Oct 14, 2014
geez!!!these gofnor na serial runs man.see how some women just dey cheat per second billing.
Re: Governor Uduaghan In Multiple Adultery Mess+ How He Dated Omoni Oboli,others… by clubone05: 9:07pm On Oct 14, 2014
Make I park here

(1) (Reply)

Am Confused.i Nid Ur Candid Advice / 10 Outrageous Lies Ladies Tell Guys / Why Do Most Young Ladies Have More Money In Their Bank Acct Than The Young Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.