Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Do I Keep Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Keep Her? (1245 Views)

My Babe Is Pregnant And Am Unemployed; Should I Keep The Baby? / Why Do I Keep Seing My Ex Gf In My Dreams / Should I Keep On Giving Money To My Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Keep Her? by Nobody: 11:44am On Oct 14, 2014
I need to make a quick decision.

I have a gf whom I've been with for sometime now. She has all the wifey qualities a man can think of but I wouldn't say I love her much.
Now many suitors are coming for her hand in marriage and she wants me to have the final say.
Do I keep her or do I let her go? keeping in mind that finding a perfect wife material these days is not easy… (tear_rubber & all)

I need sincere contributions please
Re: Do I Keep Her? by chidekings(m): 11:58am On Oct 14, 2014
first of all, define love
Re: Do I Keep Her? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
chidekings:
first of all, define love
willing to lay everything for someone.
Re: Do I Keep Her? by pasqal09: 12:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
You've answer it already. You don't love her, so why are you still hanging on to her?
Are you an enemy of progress?

3 Likes

Re: Do I Keep Her? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Oct 14, 2014
Wen u knew u didnt luv ar,y did u kip ar 4 xo long.

1 Like

Re: Do I Keep Her? by pasqal09: 12:08pm On Oct 14, 2014
Vikkyk10:
Wen u knew u didnt luv ar much,y did u kip ar 4 xo long.

Please post what people can actually understand

1 Like

Re: Do I Keep Her? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
pasqal09:

Please post what people can actually understand
hmm
Re: Do I Keep Her? by ERCROSS(m): 12:12pm On Oct 14, 2014
It depends on u...
The feeling may start to develop after u guys get married..u may get tired of the marriage too quick if the feeling eventually refuse to spark up..

But if u tink she 'll make a good house wife, it will do u a lot of good.. '"he who find a wife..as found a good tin".. Not just any lady oo. But a wife.. A wifely wife
Re: Do I Keep Her? by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
ERCROSS:
It depends on u...
The feeling may start to develop after u guys get married..but u may get tired of the marriage too quick if the feeling refuse to eventually spark up
But if u tink she 'll make a good house wife, it will do u a lot of good
seconded,luv after marriage is rare.U av 2 luv ur patner
Re: Do I Keep Her? by farano(f): 12:20pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dpress:

I have a gf whom I've been with for sometime now. She has all the wifey qualities a man can think of but I wouldn't say I love her much.
Now many suitors are coming for her hand in marriage and she wants me to have the final say.
Do I keep her or do I let her go? keeping in mind that finding a perfect wife material these days is not easy… (tear_rubber & all)

Let her go. You don't deserve her
Re: Do I Keep Her? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
farano:
Let her go. You don't deserve her
abi o
Re: Do I Keep Her? by farano(f): 12:29pm On Oct 14, 2014
Vikkyk10:
abi o
Yes na...People do not value what they have until they lose it.
Re: Do I Keep Her? by kokosheen(m): 12:46pm On Oct 14, 2014
OP, after a few years of marriage, you will find that Love alone is not enough. These qualities you find in her, if genuine are the bastions that would hold true when the rocky times start and bet me, they will.

You can learn to love her with time; the question is whether the basic foundation is there.

Some questions for you -
How is the sex? Mind blowing, great or just there? Sex is great and it will wane for a while but if really great would help to bring you back home after you gone out once or twice (in your case, you will most likely cheat).

How does she take critical decisions? Does she run them by you and end up doing what she wanted in the first place against your advice OR she just rolls over to do whatever you say? Must ideal scenario is your having a wife you can trust to make decisions together whether good or bad

Level of trust? Do you trust her and does she trust you? If there's no trust from either of you, then you're on some rocky road.

Anyways, the decision is yours to take, whether you stay with or let her go, you are the one that gets to leave with it for the rest of your life.
Re: Do I Keep Her? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 14, 2014
farano:
I'm trying to avoid this from happening.
Maybe I could get to love her more. I hope.
Re: Do I Keep Her? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 14, 2014
kokosheen:
OP, after a few years of marriage, you will find that Love alone is not enough. These qualities you find in her, if genuine are the bastions that would hold true when the rocky times start and bet me, they will.

You can learn to love her with time; the question is whether the basic foundation is there.

Some questions for you -
How is the sex? Mind blowing, great or just there? Sex is great and it will wane for a while but if really great would help to bring you back home after you gone out once or twice (in your case, you will most likely cheat).

How does she take critical decisions? Does she run them by you and end up doing what she wanted in the first place against your advice OR she just rolls over to do whatever you say? Must ideal scenario is your having a wife you can trust to make decisions together whether good or bad

Level of trust? Do you trust her and does she trust you? If there's no trust from either of you, then you're on some rocky road.

Anyways, the decision is yours to take, whether you stay with or let her go, you are the one that gets to leave with it for the rest of your life.
Nice comment.. i can trust her with my life. She's still tear_rubber(untouched ). I didn't want to take away her pride when I wasn't so sure of my feelings for her.
Re: Do I Keep Her? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 14, 2014
What's the use of keeping her when you know you don't love her? You've been with her for sometime now and yet don't love her, you think you will when marry her? Please just let someone that appreciates and loves her marry her. Hope the one you get to love is a good wifey material.

1 Like

Re: Do I Keep Her? by 2goodbobo(m): 2:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
you cant eat your cake and have it bro. you got to choose one. Is either you let her go or Marry her.
no time to check time.
Re: Do I Keep Her? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Oct 14, 2014
MzPreshie:
What's the use of keeping her when you know you don't love her? You've been with her for sometime now and yet don't love her, you think you will when marry her? Please just let someone that appreciates and loves her marry her. Hope the one you get to love is a good wifey material.
Thanks
Re: Do I Keep Her? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 14, 2014
2goodbobo:
you cant eat your cake and have it bro. you got to choose one. Is either you let her go or Marry her.
no time to check time.
I know. That's why I need to decide asap
Re: Do I Keep Her? by GoodFaith: 2:40pm On Oct 14, 2014
Dpress:

With all her qualities u are thinking to let her go Right
U don't love her
Go play
Re: Do I Keep Her? by philantoxx(m): 3:22pm On Oct 14, 2014
okkkk...so dis OP is one of those people who won't #bringbackourgirls.gat my eyyyyez on u.
Re: Do I Keep Her? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 14, 2014
farano:
abì o

(1) (Reply)

Ladies If You Are Not Interested, Don't Keep Us As Friends!!! / How Will U Feel If Your Girl/boyfriend Whom U Love So Much Gave U His/her Weddin / Are You In A Relationship Or Relationshit ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.