Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,125 members, 7,838,862 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

Social Relationship(advice Urgently Needed) MATURED MINDS ONLY - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Social Relationship(advice Urgently Needed) MATURED MINDS ONLY (865 Views)

Help!!! My Girlfriend And My Sister Are Enemies... I Need Advice Urgently / Advice Urgently Needed (matured Minds Only) THANKS / Advice Urgently Needed (matured Minds Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Social Relationship(advice Urgently Needed) MATURED MINDS ONLY by richardjemedafe1(m): 1:14pm On Oct 14, 2014
I am thirty year old guy from Imo
state and, she is 24 from Nasarawa state. We met on this
Forum (Nairaland) after she commented on my post so we became
friends that we can spend a long time on whatsapp
and Facebook chats mostly each time I didn't go to
work.
She has suddenly become part of me even though we
haven't seen each other, but I can I have loved her
heart so much that her looks might not no longer be in
the line for disqualification. She talks like the woman
on my mind, cares, believes. But, I want to know if this
online thing could stand the test of time because I plan
to get married to her no matter what? Take notice, that
I have never been in any relationship for about a year
now after a break up. I want to find out from those you
who know better than I do, if this actually would give
me actual I have had on Mind given the fact that we
are in different locations.

Please, infactuation should be kept off this for I am not
and will never be. I am seeking advice from people
who are better than myself...
Re: Social Relationship(advice Urgently Needed) MATURED MINDS ONLY by agitator: 1:19pm On Oct 14, 2014
ok, you try wink wink wink

I need these two plots for my comment

#Nairaland
Re: Social Relationship(advice Urgently Needed) MATURED MINDS ONLY by agarawu23(m): 1:24pm On Oct 14, 2014
richardjemedafe1:
I am thirty year old guy from Imo
state and, she is 24 from Nasarawa state. We met on this
Forum (Nairaland) after she commented on my post so we became
friends that we can spend a long time on whatsapp
and Facebook chats mostly each time I didn't go to
work.
She has suddenly become part of me even though we
haven't seen each other, but I can I have loved her
heart so much that her looks might not no longer be in
the line for disqualification. She talks like the woman
on my mind, cares, believes. But, I want to know if this
online thing could stand the test of time because I plan
to get married to her no matter what? Take notice, that
I have never been in any relationship for about a year
now after a break up. I want to find out from those you
who know better than I do, if this actually would give
me actual I have had on Mind given the fact that we
are in different locations.

Please, infactuation should be kept off this for I am not
and will never be. I am seeking advice from people
who are better than myself...
bro, we r in the same shoe. I met my wife to b online and everything is working good btw us. no matter hr loook, u will just b having this emotional connection like u av spent years with her.

to me there is nothing to b worry about if u can fell it dat she loves u d way u do. but b sure she is not a CATFISH

mine is working perfectly and I am planning to settle down with wen am bak home.
Re: Social Relationship(advice Urgently Needed) MATURED MINDS ONLY by richardjemedafe1(m): 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2014
agarawu23:
bro, we r in the same shoe. I met my wife to b online and everything is working good btw us. no matter hr loook, u will just b having this emotional connection like u av spent years with her.

to me there is nothing to b worry about if u can fell it dat she loves u d way u do. but b sure she is not a CATFISH

mine is working perfectly and I am planning to settle down with wen am bak home.
Wow tenx for that bunch of contribution..... Have u propose to u wife to b??
Re: Social Relationship(advice Urgently Needed) MATURED MINDS ONLY by agarawu23(m): 2:10pm On Oct 14, 2014
richardjemedafe1:

Wow tenx for that bunch of contribution..... Have u propose to u wife to b??
lol, dat will b face to face when am home.
Re: Social Relationship(advice Urgently Needed) MATURED MINDS ONLY by izaray(f): 2:21pm On Oct 14, 2014
agarawu23:
Better for u, and i hope u won't have a change of mind, by d tym u set ur eyes on her!
Re: Social Relationship(advice Urgently Needed) MATURED MINDS ONLY by Tymax(m): 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2014
I believe you have to see her face to face at least 10 times before marrying her. Very important. Facial expression says a lot about a person. You could take a one-week leave to spend time with her.

Remember, anything (online) that looks too good to be true, probably is.
Re: Social Relationship(advice Urgently Needed) MATURED MINDS ONLY by richardjemedafe1(m): 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2014
agarawu23:
Then all the best......dnt forget to send us invitation when the food is ready
Re: Social Relationship(advice Urgently Needed) MATURED MINDS ONLY by richardjemedafe1(m): 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
agitator:
ok, you try wink wink wink

I need these two plots for my comment

#Nairaland
HAy do u know that I can get u arrested??
Re: Social Relationship(advice Urgently Needed) MATURED MINDS ONLY by 1one: 2:33pm On Oct 14, 2014
@OP

Is she the same person you talked about being a Fisher woman in one of your other threads?
Re: Social Relationship(advice Urgently Needed) MATURED MINDS ONLY by agarawu23(m): 2:51pm On Oct 14, 2014
izaray:
Better for u, and i hope u won't have a change of mind, by d tym u set ur eyes on her!
its her hrt n soul I fell for not hr appearance. no matter how hr look maybe, I cant go back on her.
Re: Social Relationship(advice Urgently Needed) MATURED MINDS ONLY by agarawu23(m): 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2014
richardjemedafe1:

Then all the best......dnt forget to send us invitation when the food is ready
yea bro grin
Re: Social Relationship(advice Urgently Needed) MATURED MINDS ONLY by sparklie(f): 4:03pm On Oct 14, 2014
Yeaa, this is so mushy mushy.....don't mind me jare...lol.
It can work o if u set ur mind to make it work.
Just make sure u spend some physical time with each other.
Keep the flame of the communication burning o.

(1) (Reply)

Different Types Of Boyfriends! Which Do You Have? Or Which Is You? / Do Me Or I Lie To Your Wife You've Been Doin Me / Ladies, Who Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.