Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,807 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:54 AM

Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) (57786 Views)

Photo Of First SELFIE To Be Taken In The World Was In 1839 / Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken / 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by UjSizzle(f): 7:04am On Nov 03, 2014
Dreyl:
where? They look beautiful.
The first was at Marina, Lagos.
The blue sky was at Ajah.
And the clouds from the top of a bridge in Ketu.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by UjSizzle(f): 7:09am On Nov 03, 2014
ArtanK:
The motherland.
Beautiful cheesy
I stole the first and third one tongue

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by DikSin(m): 7:13am On Nov 03, 2014
Elantracey:
wow ,I always love talking shots .
U mean Monkey-Tail undecided
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by ArtanK(m): 7:14am On Nov 03, 2014
UjSizzle:

Beautiful cheesy
I stole the first and third one tongue

Go ahead and thanks smiley
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Dreyl(m): 7:16am On Nov 03, 2014
UjSizzle:

The first was at Marina, Lagos.
The blue sky was at Ajah.
And the clouds from the top of a bridge in Ketu.
wow...it's so cool,i like the first and third pic though.you must be a professional photographer innit?.. smiley
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by jahbiz: 7:18am On Nov 03, 2014
donigspain:
Oh my....

I can identify these cloud genres from the pics:

- Cirro-cumulus
- Cumulus
- Developing Cumulonimbus (East of Pic)
- Altocumulus

Third picture looks like the development of Cumulonimbus cloud (great vertical extent). I am of the opinion that there is ongoing weather activity to the EAST of the picture.

Other pics:
Oh, how I love the multi-colour effect of radiation transmissivity created by a combination of atmospheric H20, aerosols and ozone. A beauty to behold.
what are u saying?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by UjSizzle(f): 7:20am On Nov 03, 2014
Dreyl:
wow...it's so cool,i like the first and third pic though.you must be a professional photographer innit?.. smiley
Thanks smiley

Lol I'm not a professional photographer, but i love taking pictures. Still saving to buy a kickass camera though cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 03, 2014
So nairaland has no more news on front page now na to dey look sky..... Anyways, its a typical example of when things get hard like in exams..... U always find yourself looking Up hoping for a miracle....
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by mezebel(f): 7:41am On Nov 03, 2014
Everything made by God is beautiful...I'm beautifully made too!!! Thank u Lord

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by kingmoses1: 7:46am On Nov 03, 2014
WE THANK GOD
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by G12(m): 7:46am On Nov 03, 2014
Like Steve Jobs said, "...you never know how the dots will connect - your past and future".
I took the below shots one evening in my solitude, while marveling at the beautiful sky and today that are making a wonderful contribution to this thread.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by dober(m): 7:47am On Nov 03, 2014
Twin Rainbow +
The sun and the moon trying to run things.
Lol

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by bjt(m): 7:50am On Nov 03, 2014
Warri South. Raining one side and sunny in the other

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Dreyl(m): 7:50am On Nov 03, 2014
UjSizzle:

Thanks smiley

Lol I'm not a professional photographer, but i love taking pictures. Still saving to buy a kickass camera though cheesy
you re welcome wink
maybe someday you are going to teach me how to take sharp pictures of the sky i have a badass Canon EOS rebel SL1. smileywink
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by 19naia(m): 7:52am On Nov 03, 2014
nice day out sight seeing last week

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Egbagirl(f): 7:56am On Nov 03, 2014

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by donigspain(m): 8:04am On Nov 03, 2014
jahbiz:
what are u saying?
You won't understand bro. That's not your lane.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by AfricanApple(f): 8:05am On Nov 03, 2014
nice one

*every everybody* good people of the house, pls kindly vote for this lady here https://www.nairaland.com/africanapple to help her win miss Nairaland contest : the crown that she deserves. she will make you proud

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by youngice(m): 8:08am On Nov 03, 2014
donigspain:
Oh my....

- Cirro-cumulus
- Cumulus
- Altocumulus

Third picture looks like the development of Cumulonimbus cloud (great vertical extent). I am of the opinion that there is ongoing weather activity to the EAST of the picture.

Other pics:
Oh, how I love the multi-colour effect of radiation transmissivity created by a combination of atmospheric H20, aerosols and ozone. A beauty to behold.
SHOW OFF undecided undecided
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by generaldre(m): 8:14am On Nov 03, 2014
Picture of sunset on OAU campus

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Lanceslot(m): 8:15am On Nov 03, 2014
I love nature.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by dan9ice(m): 8:15am On Nov 03, 2014
like seriously
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by redcliff: 8:18am On Nov 03, 2014
donigspain:
Oh my....

- Cirro-cumulus
- Cumulus
- Altocumulus

Other pics:

Oversabi
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by donigspain(m): 8:21am On Nov 03, 2014
redcliff:

Oversabi
grin grin grin
Don't blame me o... Na my first love be that (BSc Meteorology) before the Naija factor carry me into Media Industry.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Nobody: 8:26am On Nov 03, 2014
Tos87:
like you. Would like a meet.

Boys! Boys will always be boys
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 03, 2014
bjt:
Warri South. Raining one side and sunny in the other

I've actually experienced this before. I could see the rain in front but here I was standing in a dry sunny day.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by pedro08: 8:30am On Nov 03, 2014
U re worthy JEHOVAH,even our God,to receive d glory,and praise,and honor because u created all things.and because of ur will,they existed and were created.REVELATION

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Talented Nigerian Artist Contacted By Fanta Company After Drawing These 3D Pics / Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers / PROFESSIONAL LOGO & BRAND IDENTITY DESIGNS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.