Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,353 members, 7,819,257 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) (57187 Views)

Photo Of First SELFIE To Be Taken In The World Was In 1839 / Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken / 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by CharlesPhc: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2014
From Port Harcourt, Nigeria

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by CharlesPhc: 8:34am On Nov 03, 2014
Again

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by CEtoO(f): 8:36am On Nov 03, 2014
Wow!!! Frontage page?
To those wondering how it made FP, I don't knw how it did either buh u'll also make it when u least expect it.
Thanks to my lecturers 4 d course "Cinematography and Photojournalism".
All tnx to u all 4 ur comments n a big tnx to d mods.
Luv all d oda pics u posted

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by redcliff: 8:41am On Nov 03, 2014
donigspain:
grin grin grin
Don't blame me o... Na my first love be that (BSc Meteorology) before the Naija factor carry me into Media Industry.

Why you no kuku travel go where them go appreciate your discipline?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by UjSizzle(f): 8:44am On Nov 03, 2014
Dreyl:
you re welcome wink
maybe someday you are going to teach me how to take sharp pictures of the sky i have a badass Canon EOS rebel SL1. smileywink
Hah! If you already own that, then you should be the one teaching me cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Galadimabawa: 8:45am On Nov 03, 2014
Saki nigeria

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by FaskRolce: 8:47am On Nov 03, 2014
This looks like the head of a lion

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by donigspain(m): 8:49am On Nov 03, 2014
redcliff:

Why you no kuku travel go where them go appreciate your discipline?
Money matter... angry
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by missEmjay(f): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2014
naturefellow:
Nice shots! Mine shows afterglow at the end of an entire day, rainy, with no sunshine.
looks like a village setting grin just kiddin. nice shot. my best so far.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Mrfils(m): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2014
CEtoO:
Wow!!! Frontage page?
To those wondering how it made FP, I don't knw how it did either buh u'll also make it when u least expect it.
Thanks to my lecturers 4 d course "Cinematography and Photojournalism".
All tnx to u all 4 ur comments n a big tnx to d mods.
Luv all d oda pics u posted
Congrats on making 'frontage page grin

2 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by FlintGuevara(m): 8:55am On Nov 03, 2014
mine.
The second pic is a shot of the Central mosque Abj at dusk.

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Harryveli: 8:58am On Nov 03, 2014
Wow the re beautiful
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Dreyl(m): 9:04am On Nov 03, 2014
UjSizzle:

Hah! If you already own that, then you should be the one teaching me cheesy
Lol..what if i tell you that i don't know how to take good shot like you do professionally,i'm only good at taking selfie with my phone,please help. grinsmiley
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by stonemind(f): 9:06am On Nov 03, 2014
wow cool pics wish I can take some with my iPhone 6+ camera but unfortunately I schooled and base in france
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by joeace2020(m): 9:08am On Nov 03, 2014
Nice Pictures. Natures beautiful

Meanwhile listen to a different song, devoid of the Nigerian noise and craziness

http://www.reverbnation.com/joeace/song/22099330-gyal-prod-by-joeace
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by sanyablaze(m): 9:09am On Nov 03, 2014
How this take put money into my pocket naaaaaaaaa
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by efilefun(m): 9:15am On Nov 03, 2014
#SunsetShot

3 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by duni04(m): 9:19am On Nov 03, 2014
pawn89:
Dark clouds
Ethereal!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Maximus85(m): 9:22am On Nov 03, 2014
beautiful. but wait till you see mine
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Nobody: 9:25am On Nov 03, 2014
SirHouloo:
And some people come dey talk say na one kind mistake make earth, say Baba God no exist, I SMH for dose pple sha.

yea.. na mistake say pikin wey parents pray for for 10 years die on the day of thanksgiving wey trailer crush family and pikin together. SMHHHH this God sef
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 03, 2014
even as the Barbwires and the dirty electric polls spoilt the pics. e still make front page, nawao,
in fact I hereby pick my declaration of interest form in the upcoming 2015 super mod election under the platform of APCDP. this rubbish must stop!
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by tombeh(m): 9:31am On Nov 03, 2014
Nice creation from God.......
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Abbey2sam(m): 9:33am On Nov 03, 2014
Useless topics making front page since 200BC
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by tonididdy(m): 9:35am On Nov 03, 2014
I love taking sky pics too...here's one from a cool evening I took long time ago

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by SirHouloo(m): 9:35am On Nov 03, 2014
voltron:

yea.. na mistake say pikin wey parents pray for for 10 years die on the day of thanksgiving wey trailer crush family and pikin together. SMHHHH this God sef

That won't stop Him from being God.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by ahamdiheme: 9:35am On Nov 03, 2014
A few from my collection, no photoshop or any sort of editing. Enjoy!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by ahamdiheme: 9:37am On Nov 03, 2014
A few from my collection. No photoshop

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Pain(m): 9:43am On Nov 03, 2014
It's what is beneath the sky that matters to me.
So much evil is contracted beneath the clear blue skies from Syria to Mubi
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by datmix(m): 9:43am On Nov 03, 2014
1st & 3rd pictures was taken at Elegushi Beach Lagos NG

2nd picture- Ajah Lagos NG

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Abyzan(m): 9:46am On Nov 03, 2014
shout out to my fellow Geographers....we rocks! we own this tongue
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by dasphinx1(m): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2014
Rain Clouds, Sunnyvale Estate, Abuja

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Feraz(m): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2014
Here's mine . . .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onilogbo Hakeem Transforms Woman To Donald Trump & Buhari (Photos) / Talented Nigerian Artist Contacted By Fanta Company After Drawing These 3D Pics / Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.