Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,816 members, 7,810,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:27 PM

Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) - Art, Graphics & Video (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) (57128 Views)

Photo Of First SELFIE To Be Taken In The World Was In 1839 / Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken / 30 Most Powerful Photos Ever Taken. The Kind You Never Ever Forget (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by potiglo: 9:50am On Nov 03, 2014
JAMB 2015, GET THE JAMB OFFLINE ACTIVATED ON YOUR COMPUTER AND BEGIN TO REGISTER STUDENT, I WILL DO THE VALIDATION FOR YOU A VERY CHEAP PRICE CALL 08033842939... potiglo at yahoo dot com..... call now
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by UjSizzle(f): 10:12am On Nov 03, 2014
Dreyl:
Lol..what if i tell you that i don't know how to take good shot like you do professionally,i'm only good at taking selfie with my phone,please help. grinsmiley
Biko stop saying professionally. I'm an amateur photographer grin

Ok I think there's a photography thread somewhere here. You should look it up. And play around with your camera too; you learn nothing until you explore smiley
Go online and you'll find free lessons tongue

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by mseaglee(f): 10:18am On Nov 03, 2014
Beautiful collections
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Feraz(m): 10:27am On Nov 03, 2014
UjSizzle:

Thanks smiley

Lol I'm not a professional photographer, but i love taking pictures. Still saving to buy a kickass camera though cheesy
Instead of getting a kickass camera, why not buy a high ended lumia phone and see the wonders? I wish I had backed up the pictures on my 925 before it was lost; you'll be wowed at the quality of the sky pictures. The ones uploaded were taken two - three years ago with a c5 and an xpress music phone. . . .
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by experimentist: 10:29am On Nov 03, 2014
Tos87:
like you. Would like a meet.
u dey find sara poosy abi?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by blackfase(m): 10:38am On Nov 03, 2014
Badagry beach during Xmas.....

CEtoO:
Nice. Beautiful indeed

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by naturefellow(m): 11:06am On Nov 03, 2014
missEmjay:

looks like a village setting grin just kiddin. nice shot. my best so far.
kidding or not, I regard rural settings for great sunset or twilight photos. I often envisage a perfect and unspoiled landscape with A-shape rooftops flanked by on or two palm trees silhouetted against a beautiful evening. This scene I've described is popular among the works of some of our indigenous artists. I strongly hope to make these visions a reality very soon.
Thanks though

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by UjSizzle(f): 11:11am On Nov 03, 2014
Feraz:
Instead of getting a kickass camera, why not buy a high ended lumia phone and see the wonders? I wish I had backed up the pictures on my 925 before it was lost; you'll be wowed at the quality of the sky pictures. The ones uploaded were taken two - three years ago with a c5 and an xpress music phone. . . .

That's what I meant by "kickass camera" grin A Lumia with crazy camera will work just fine. Which phones come with Pure View and Karl Zeiss optics?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by adelolaa(m): 11:14am On Nov 03, 2014
Download XarmZoft text to speech app here (language translator included: save to SD card for later or share d text directly) [url]http://www68.zippyshare.com/v/176887/file.html [/url] cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by nabiz(m): 11:21am On Nov 03, 2014
Do u know an artist can paint ur pop ceiling to look like this even more beautiful. For my skylike painting work, go to Cubana hotel and suit close to I.G house maitama or cubana club at ade tokumbo ademola street Abuja. Just call me on 08135884401
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by MRshazzy: 11:35am On Nov 03, 2014
naturefellow:
Nice shots! Mine shows afterglow at the end of an entire day, rainy, with no sunshine.

very pretty nd relaxin scenes

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Feraz(m): 11:57am On Nov 03, 2014
UjSizzle:

That's what I meant by "kickass camera" grin A Lumia with crazy camera will work just fine. Which phones come with Pure View and Karl Zeiss optics?
Don't mind me! I thought it was all these ones photographers use. grin

The following Lumia phones use the above - 925 8.7MP with pureview
920 - 8.7 MP with pureview
928 - 8.7 MP with pureview
930 - 20MP with pureview
1020 - 41MP with pureview
1520 - 20MP with pureview
830 - 10MP with pureview

My profile picture was all done (including the editing) with a 925. The phone made me the official photographer of my class. grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by tonte(m): 11:58am On Nov 03, 2014
what's beautiful about those pictures anyway?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by UjSizzle(f): 11:59am On Nov 03, 2014
Feraz:
Don't mind me! I thought it was all these ones photographers use. grin

The following Lumia phones use the above - 925 8.7MP with pureview
920 - 8.7 MP with pureview
928 - 8.7 MP with pureview
930 - 20MP with pureview
1020 - 41MP with pureview
1520 - 20MP with pureview
830 - 10MP with pureview

My profile picture was all done (including the editing) with a 925. The phone made me the official photographer of my class. grin
Thanks smiley I'll check their specs and prices.

Lol @ official photographer. What's a 925 worth now?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Dreyl(m): 12:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
UjSizzle:

Biko stop saying professionally. I'm an amateur photographer grin

Ok I think there's a photography thread somewhere here. You should look it up. And play around with your camera too; you learn nothing until you explore smiley
Go online and you'll find free lessons tongue
ok thanks so much for your help but i learn easily when i'm taught by a lady but no qualms though, i will see what i can do... cool
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Feraz(m): 12:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
UjSizzle:

Thanks smiley I'll check their specs and prices.
Lol @ official photographer. What's a 925 worth now?
Using www.pricecheck.com.ng, you'll see the prices from 53000 - 80 something. I think you should go through the above site to see your best bet.
You should have seen how those with 13MP and higher MP discard theirs whenever I'm around. They'd rather I snap them and send. . . grin
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by vicky9cee: 12:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
Where on earth can I take ugly picture of the sky, pls?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sunset in Bayelsa

4 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by CEtoO(f): 12:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
I took these yesterday
Its sunset with d birds heading back to their nest

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Emmanuel247(m): 12:58pm On Nov 03, 2014
Where am? Abi na this ones?
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Godson32(m): 2:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
And this made front page.
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by iluvmoscow(m): 3:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lovely photos
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by ernieholla(m): 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
[img][/img]

6 Likes

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by aminaeke: 3:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
IT MADE FP BECUASE OUR CREATOR IS AWESOME AND HIS WORKS ARE MARVELOUS,
BECUASE OF HIS MARVELOUS WORKS WE CAN NEVER DENY THE EXISTANCE OF A CREATOR WHO TRUELY CARES ABOUT US.
HAVE U EVER ASKED URSELF HOW YOU CAN SHOW APPRECIATION FOR ALL HE HAS DONE AND IS DOING FOR YOU?
THE WEALTH WE HAVE, HE GAVE TO US; NEVER ALLOW ANYONE DECIEVE YOU BY ASKING U TO BRING YOUR WEALTH IN OTHER FOR
GOD TO BLESS U. ALL HE ASK OF YOU IS THAT YOU LOVE HIM WITH ALL YOUR HEART AND THE ONLY WAY TO DO THAT
IS TO OBEY HIM (HATE WHAT IS BAD AND LOVE WHAT IS GOOD)

dre11:
How did this thread make FP self
Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
cramjones:
These days to get clear skies in Nigeria you need to vote out GEJ!

-CramJones

Haba! you no dey tire for GEJ matter? Its no longer funny, go get a life, nansense.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pictures Of The Sky (Taken In Nigeria) by Nobody: 4:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
@ OP

Go and get a proper cameras and learn one or more things about photography, if you want to be a freelance photographer. That is when I would start to see you images as beautiful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Onilogbo Hakeem Transforms Woman To Donald Trump & Buhari (Photos) / Talented Nigerian Artist Contacted By Fanta Company After Drawing These 3D Pics / Lady Promotes Her Artwork With Different Cucumbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.