Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,983 members, 7,825,063 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone (3723 Views)

Leaving Your Wife Alone At Home With Your Friend / Best Way To Greet Someone Wife/husband (see Picture) / Stealing Someone's Wife/Husband. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by ekemit(m): 4:44am On Oct 15, 2014
A hot debate went on in my place of work yesterday,I am of the opinion that there is nothing wrong if a married woman is playing ludo with a single guy alone in the ladies apartment,when the husband of the lady is not at home,most of my colleague are of the opinion that it is a kind of disrespect to the husband.Some also said that the said wife may be lured into having a secret relationship with the wife which may eventually lead to sex.let me get your opinion is it really wrong?
Re: Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by whobemumu(m): 4:49am On Oct 15, 2014
Ok

You don buy coffin ?

2 Likes

Re: Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by Nobody: 7:42am On Oct 15, 2014
I see nothing wrong with it, so far they don't ludolize it to the guys bedroom.
Some bad sharp guys will take advantage of it.

3 Likes

Re: Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by iceberylin(m): 7:51am On Oct 15, 2014
ĹĨŤŤĹĔ ßŶ ĹĨŤŤĹĔ cheesy

1 Like

Re: Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by ewosk: 8:17am On Oct 15, 2014
Re: Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by ewosk: 8:20am On Oct 15, 2014
na frm Clap dem dey enter dance....anytin can happen grin

6 Likes

Re: Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by Nobody: 8:26am On Oct 15, 2014
Just an ordinary game abi?...
Playing ludo with a married woman hian?...

My friend the thunder that will fire you is doing press up.

8 Likes

Re: Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by philantoxx(m): 8:39am On Oct 15, 2014
she's got to be madt to try dat.
Re: Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by Lily4star(f): 9:15am On Oct 15, 2014
Nah small small e dey use start ooo, some people go use their hand cos P for themselves then blame devil wey tanda em jejeje.

Marrying a full time housewife in the first place is the mistake most men make, if you don't want her working open a business for her to manage to keep her busy instead of allowing her stay at home playing Ludo with your neighbour in your apartment. If something leads to the other tomorrow you ll blame her.

2 Likes

Re: Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by ekemit(m): 1:11pm On Oct 15, 2014
Aprime:
Just an ordinary game abi?...
Playing ludo with a married woman hian?...

My friend the thunder that will fire you is doing press up.
from your statement I can see you are small boy.what is the need of wasting precious word for person like you I don't blame you I blame mtn that gave you free 10mb.

1 Like

Re: Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by Nobody: 1:46pm On Oct 15, 2014
ekemit:
From your statement, I can see you are small boy. What is the need of wasting precious words on someone like you. I don't blame you, I blame mtn that gave you free 10mb.

It's actually 15MB Sir.
My tariff plan is MTN pulse.

13 Likes

Re: Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by ekemit(m): 2:04pm On Oct 15, 2014
Aprime:

It's actually 15MB Sir.
they are all in the same range don't expect any reply from me again because I don't have time
Re: Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by fyneboi79(m): 5:21pm On Oct 15, 2014
ekemit:
they are all in the same range don't expect any reply from me again because I don't have time
Guy ‎u dey yarn lubbish! Carry ur wife leave for me make we dey play ludo.If I no fck am under a week! Call me baskard grin

4 Likes

Re: Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by free2ryhme: 6:51pm On Oct 15, 2014
ekemit:
A hot debate went on in my place of work yesterday,I am of the opinion that there is nothing wrong if a married woman is playing ludo with a single guy alone in the ladies apartment,when the husband of the lady is not at home,most of my colleague are of the opinion that it is a kind of disrespect to the husband.Some also said that the said wife may be lured into having a secret relationship with the wife which may eventually lead to sex.let me get your opinion is it really wrong?

guy reverse the roll. if it is your wife playing ludo with a single guy while you are away for work what would be your reaction

1 Like

Re: Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 15, 2014
why will you be playing ludo with someone else wife,don't you have girlfriends
Re: Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 15, 2014
No b ludo again?
Wat if na "dance central" 4 nintendo wii?
Re: Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by nickz(m): 8:40pm On Oct 15, 2014
ludo.........chai guys don use that tin chop babes oh

i she'll feel she's inside ,no bra
boobi go dey dance shoki for your eye,and you want to tell me you won't look

my brother stop playing that ludo;if na my wife ehnnnn

na that your bald head i go break the ludo glass on

1 Like

Re: Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by Pdizzle(m): 9:03pm On Oct 15, 2014
As long as they don't play it to the bedroom
Re: Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by ekemit(m): 11:25pm On Oct 15, 2014
free2ryhme:

guy reverse the roll. if it is your wife playing ludo with a single guy while you are away for work what would be your reaction
when I married my wife newly a friend of mine who is also a neighbour came to my flat we were playing the ludo together I was tired left them in the parlour and went to bed their is no big deal about that especially if you know the kind of woman you married.

1 Like

Re: Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by ekemit(m): 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2014
fyneboi79:
Guy ‎u dey yarn lubbish! Carry ur wife leave for me make we dey play ludo.If I no fck am under a week! Call me baskard grin
you see your life people like you never do well in life because you are cursed.
Re: Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by xtervaganza(m): 12:04am On Oct 16, 2014
whobemumu:
Ok

You don buy coffin ?
hahahahahah u don craze I swear
Re: Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by xtervaganza(m): 12:05am On Oct 16, 2014
From ludo to dobo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by xtervaganza(m): 12:07am On Oct 16, 2014
Aprime:

It's actually 15MB Sir.
hahahahahah no kill me with laugh this night ooo
Re: Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by xtervaganza(m): 12:09am On Oct 16, 2014
ekemit:
use your brain na

Why are u so arsed about what he said?

Has someone ludolised your wife?
Re: Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by xtervaganza(m): 12:10am On Oct 16, 2014
And ludo is one of the most boring games ever

At my age I won't be caught dead playing ludo.

I rather replay gta v than play than crap

2 Likes

Re: Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by badblackman(m): 12:28am On Oct 16, 2014
BBM sees nothing wrong with it...
Added to the fact that no feminine gender be it friends wife,girlfriend,grandmother etc has come to BBM's house/vice versa without BBM not so fecking her
Re: Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by Nobody: 1:13am On Oct 16, 2014
Playing ludo with a married woman?

Guy,abeg don't try that.

Temptation is real.
Re: Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by fyneboi79(m): 5:30am On Oct 16, 2014
ekemit:
‎u and ur fada,muda,sistas,brodas,relatives are cursed and will all end up being failures and become d most shameful of atrocious 1diots,AMEN grin

Dats my prayer and wish for ‎u!
Re: Playing Ludo With Someone's Wife Alone by Nobody: 5:53am On Oct 16, 2014
ekemit:

There is nothing wrong with it,just that women have a light brain & can be easily deceived, just like how EVE was deceived & the generation today is still paying dearly for it...But however,it creates an avenue for intimacy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Drawing The Line Between Rape And A One-Night Stand! / Ten Dirty Questions That Will Turn Her On / 6 Things Romance Section Of Nairaland can Make You To Think Abt The Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.